Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] (60651 Views)

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by tellmesome(f): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
May God help us to find this beautiful little girl. Wicked world!
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is terrible..........I hope she will be found very soon by God's grace.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by austinesteve(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
seen!!!......I will report her location if I see her around my area
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Orikinla(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
7 OUT OF 10 KIDNAPPERS ARE OFTEN IGBOS.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Alexandro2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Y r dy kidnapping a small girl wen dy can go 4 politicians dt cause unemployment.....feeling sad
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by DonRossy: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
[/code][code]
Biology of course[code][/code]
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Alexandro2(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orikinla:
7 OUT OF 10 KIDNAPPERS ARE OFTEN IGBOS.

am sori bt i think u r a full blown fool

1 Like

Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by princepee: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
beamland:
This cute

If SHE IS YOUR TEACHER WHICH SUBJECT WILL YOU LIKE HER TO TEACH YOU

See more photos @ http//Nairaland.com/ http://9JABEA
M.COM
is this all u can think of. Smh may the good lord return her home Safely to her perants
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by tunde1200(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ameen!!!
They will never see peace in their life.
prettyrosiemua:
Misfortune shall befall those kidnappers until they return this little girl to her parents. I can only but imagine the pain they must be going through right now.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by ArcToyin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
Not again. Poor child. I pray she is found in good health.
amen oo. Innocent girl
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by teadrake(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Godmother:
This kidnapping thing is getting out of hand.
A law should be passed for a stiff penalty for offenders. I'm sure that will reduce the rate of occurrence
My dear,you're probably right.But you're fully aware of the society we are,if capital punishment should come in, our people will undoubtedly be ranting hatred slogan on whoever that passes such. God help us
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by frisky2good(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
I suggest death penalty for unlawful imprisonment.

Godmother:
This kidnapping thing is getting out of hand.
A law should be passed for a stiff penalty for offenders. I'm sure that will reduce the rate of occurrence
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by InMyOpinion(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=16pt]Aww pretty girl..She kinda looks like Rihanna

God will bring you home to mama sweerie[/size]
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by oismail(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Whose person's daughter is she?
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by OBB77(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
When d culprits of this heinous crime are found n sentenced to death, some overzealous so-called human rights activists would start their annoying agitation for clemency n sanctity of human life. Pray did these criminals eva wonder hw d parents feel or wats going thru their mind now?
To them its all abt gettn rich quick. Thats hw sum desperate ones were executed earlier today cos they were lukin 4a quick fix to wealth.
I suggest they cut off a finger each day for evryone convictd of d crime b4 they r finaly inserted into a drum of boiling oil till they r dead.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by bukatyne(f): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
misreal:
rip to the gal.

Are you her kidnapper?

Have you killed her?

@OP: I hope she is found soon

And I support the death penalty for kidnappers.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by misreal(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
bukatyne:

Are you her kidnapper?
Have you killed her?
@OP: I hope she is found soon
And I support the death penalty for kidnappers.
heeehehehehh
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
teadrake:
My dear,you're probably right.But you're fully aware of the society we are,if capital punishment should come in, our people will undoubtedly be ranting hatred slogan on whoever that passes such. God help us

Not when they know the emotional and psychological torture victims and their families go through. I don't support jungle justice though that's what these barbarians need. Let them be given solitary confinement for 5 years; just put in a dark cubicle alone, no light or companion. That should break their psyche.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by oyem4u(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
i pray she is found in good health
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by Gorgeous58(f): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
She will be found in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by domopps(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nope have not seen her!

Find her Jesus!

Cheeeeers
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by andyanders: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think Buhari should inform the legislatures to enact a law that should proscribe Death sentence for any Kidnapper. You will find out that the offenders are family members.Let them be executed by firing squared.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by madgoat(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kidnappers should be given the death sentence.
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by hident(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by hident(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2015
hident:
Hmmm....
.. Na so guy. "boboing tinz"
Re: Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] by jbblues24(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2019
Cool work you have here. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.