Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,419 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) (60647 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
"I got scared. How would I explain my fair-skinned child?"

Taiwo grew up with albinism, while his twin Kehinde did not have the condition. The Nigerian twins and their mother shared the challenges of living in a society where people with albinism are often discriminated against.

Taiwo said at times he feel like committing suicide due to how people descriminate him.

Watch Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/i-got-scared-how-would-i-explain-my.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Is God and Allah Not Wonderful, See Reactions, Watch The Video HERE

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
So touching
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Ebuka478(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
shocked this is just wow!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Why are albinos' heads unstable?

Why is it always shaking?

9 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cute ejimas...you are awesome in both shades of colours!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Jayslicky: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
This is not something to worry about, the twins are not identical so they were not formed from the same egg, giving birth to unidentical twins is like giving birth to two different children at the same time, that is why some twins one is much taller or shorter than the other, some darker or lighter than the other.

Been albino doesn't change the fact that you're human, I personally love albinos, most of them are always calm and friendly.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
L
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Possible...

Two different fathers... wink

Fear women...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Umu Ejima, you guys are handsome

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amazing
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
No dripping
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by pansophist(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Skye231(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Coke and Fanta grin

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Avedonn: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
The mother might have cheated. Their dad need to carry out a DNA test to ascertain paternity.

I wonder why Nigerian women will never be faithful to their spouses.

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
They're fraternal twins

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by ecclize: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
This should be first of it kind...
Never knew it possible
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by czarina(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
They were so cute as kids. kiss kiss

What happened?

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
emeijeh:

The same reason why Indian heads are unstable.

14 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by tstx(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hehe
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Rapidpolystyren(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
emeijeh:

they have bad eyesight, so they have to keep positioning their heads to see better

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
The dark one go they thank God everyday... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oh well
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Leebeedo:
They're fraternal twins

We know say you go school. Ndi ITK
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by freemanbubble: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Korllami007: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
I think the time has come when twins will have two different fathers. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by aguiyi2: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Avedonn:
The mother might have cheated. Their dad need to carry out a DNA test to ascertain paternity.

I wonder why Nigerian women will never be faithful to their spouses.
You are simply a foolish fool.

46 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mheeen
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Sapexy11: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
don't trust Niger nurses, they can do and undo.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Liar!

She shagged 2 different men angry

Na dem way for the west

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
In one world.... incredulous

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.