Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Heroes 'season 3' Continues - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes 'season 3' Continues (5153 Views)

Iris Season 3 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2009
I just needed to know from seun if we are talking about the same series. To be sure I am not missing anything. grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by Seun(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2009
By "last episode" I mean the last episode that was shown.  The latest episode.

Cold Snap was great. That's all I came here to say. I don't have time to debate inanities with you.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by mykali(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2009
i cant seem to find a complete dvd anywhere. i might probably give up on it anyway undecided
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2009
Seun:

By "last episode" I mean the last episode that was shown.  The latest episode.

Cold Snap was great. That's all I came here to say. I don't have time to debate inanities with you.

You are the one calling it a debate and I wonder why the hell. I stated I needed to know i was not missing out on anything thats it. I see u modified the post so it is clear.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ others

Who has seen this weeks entry?

I must say I am glad I am seeing it now. I think there is a sense of direction right now. prolly they changed the writers cos I am enjoying the story. Now, it isnt as if there was action but the story line is losing that amoeba potential and getting on some shape.

Reconciliation going on. peter and mom; Nathan and claire.

And the Hunter has just recruited a partner: Sylar. And noone knows this.

Mrs petrelli gets back with her power which is to sleep and dream abt what was going to happen and she finally did.

this isnt that bad anymore.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 4:16am On Apr 01, 2009
Didn't really like the episode.
The whole Sylar and whatshisface bonding, the Claire/Nathan bonding angry Nathan is becoming more stupid with each episode, Angela/Peter undecided
Bonding seems to be the theme angry

I want to see Angela's sister. And i want to know what Sylar has got brewing in that head of his, coz there's no way he doesn't have something up his sleeve cheesy
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2009
well i agree nathan is the most confused of them all. no sense of direction. Even his daughter is more intelligent. i wonder how he made it to Capitol Hill.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by LuCiA2(f): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2009
cabali:

well i agree nathan is the most confused of them all. no sense of direction. Even his daughter is more intelligent. i wonder how he made it to Capitol Hill.

because he can fly lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2009
lol!

I think I agree witcha.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by kevoh(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2009
The last episode was ok but please no more 'Claire Bennet episodes' it gets boring every time her scene comes up, I like the 'Peter and Angela Pettreli' story but how stupid do they think we are?at least not as stupid as Danko the hunter for accepting to form an ally with Sylar I don't care whatever the motive is (which is to get/kill all the other heroes) anyone as smart,intelligent,'bad' and has read Sylar's file would never accept such an offer. I hope we've said our bye bye's to the last shapeshifting,cos if it continues there just might need a new character everytime there's a shapeshifting to be done, there by suppressing the main actor Zachary Quinto (sylar)which I have come to like especially the way he portrays how bad sylar is with his 'eyebrows'.
The good thing that came out of this last episode is that we finally have Sylar taking back his role as a unique bad a** villain and Angela reuniting the petrelli family. I expect some Hiro and ando action in the next episode.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2009
But u know hunter had no choice. Sylar has shown him that he can get to him at anytime without him being aware of it at all. so his best bet is to blend with him and see how u can take him out while at it.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2009
There is suspicion that claude will be coming back. How many people remember who that is? i am sure most wont.

Well, he was the one responsible for the peter's ability to go invisible. I mentioned earlier that the last episode will be called the invisible thread (I think thats where claude comes in).
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by mykali(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
what is he gonna be used for?
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by Fadajasi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2009
When is this season gonna end?
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2009
Watching it. . .LMAO at American Japanese meets Japanese from Japan grin grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
Loved this episode!
Now we talking grin Hello Sylar my vunderful bad boy grin Keep messing with their heads cheesy
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by watever(f): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2009
really? i thot it was kinda boring. . . like they're stalling a bit

except for sylar of course. it almost doesn't matter what he does anymore

i think danko looks like a vampire, he's pale in dat strange way. . . i just noticed grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
LMAO, danko has always been that way. He was on one episode of House, he looked the same.

That danko's girl. . .just last week i saw her on Supernatural lol.

Hahhhh? I actually liked that they didn't rush into the Coyote Sands (?) story yet.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by watever(f): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2009
yea, he looked the same in 'in bruges' too. he'd be a good volturi ancient grin

i guess, bt i was at least hoping to see the sister
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2009
well I didnt enjoy the episode myself. Just sylar and HRG's part. I liked the way they made him loose his mind kinda!

iice:

Hahhhh? I actually liked that they didn't rush into the Coyote Sands (?) story yet.

Yeah that's because they plan to have a whole episode (the next one) about it and it is called '1961' smiley
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2009
At least it seems there is a clear in Nathan's head. He will decide to undo the wrong he spent about half the season doing.

And can you imagine Sylar using his new found ability if he gets to the white house?

Then he's gon rule the world. grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by Seun(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2009
I think the guy acting Sylar needs to stick to a realistic style. He has to drop the 'cool' poses.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
I have complained abt that earlier but I just got to get used to it, I think they made it that way so he can have a cold feel dropped on us especially when he killed someone
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
cabali:

At least it seems there is a clear in Nathan's head. He will decide to undo the wrong he spent about half the season doing.

And can you imagine Sylar using his new found ability if he gets to the white house?

Then he's gon rule the world.  grin

Nathan is an idiot.  He cannot undo what he has done. Unless there is someone with the power to turn back time.  .  .oh wait hiro can change the outcome of the future if he intercedes what happens in the past.  For the life of me, i cannot understand how Nathan couldn't have foreseen something like this happening? Common sense! angry

I love Zachary Quinto's eyebrows grin He's the hottest guy to break out of TV tongue
Will defo watch Star Trek just for him grin (ok and JJ Abram's work)
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2009
Now I think they are really taking me for granted. Angela has a sister? and was at a particular place for 50years just because she was asked to by angela when she was in her teens?

WTF! They think I'm stupid right?

I am not liking this angry
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2009
Now I think they are really taking me for granted. Angela has a sister? and was at a particular place for 50years just because she was asked to by angela when she was in her teens?

WTF! They think I'm stupid right?

I am not liking this angry
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by Seun(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2009
Yeah, the last episode was the stupidest one in a while. 
I don't see how a bunch of soldiers could have killed all the heroes in 1961.

What do you think about Nathan's "we have to try to forgive each other" comment? cheesy
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 3:48am On Apr 18, 2009
I thought I was the only one that was disgusted. Nathan is unbelievable. I mean he needs to be beaten, like a kid that wont just listen
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2009
Wack episode. . .it just revealed all their character weaknesses as well as their acting weaknesses

angry
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by candylips(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2009
yes last weeks episode wasn't that great
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
And now episode 24; Sylar is loosing his mind. shape shifting back and forth. He is taking all the forms including nathan the senator. Another boring episode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? / Funny Pics Of Funke Akindele And Mercy Johnson / We're Can I Download Compressed Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.