Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Heroes 'season 3' Continues - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes 'season 3' Continues (5154 Views)

Iris Season 3 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2009
watever:

omg iice! where have u been??!!!
yea, i love the way the sylar has a seperate storyline and the hunt thing doesn't affect him grin

On hiatus into the Arctic grin
Totally, and HRG always has something up his sleeve cheesy

cabali:

I thought so too grin

But they are still doing the never die thingy. Daphne was shot but now she is alive in building 26. Well, I can let that pass as I like the girl myself wink

grin Well keep on watching. I would have thought JK will be here too commenting undecided
Don't like her, a better actor perhaps will stir my interest grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
oh, well grin

meanwhile Nathan's cover is blown. The hunter forced him to fly or die. Now he's got to be a fugitive. He starts by saving claire from the agents.

who is the baby Hiro just inherited?
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by proudly9ja(m): 12:31am On Mar 12, 2009
The baby has same name as Mark Parman. I hope the writers are not trying to turn this to another LOST? and the baby is Parkman in the past! I hope not.

Btw, I really love the scenes involving Ando and Hiro. My fav Heroes actors cheesy
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nathan is an idiot angry
For crying out loud, hasn't he learnt anything from HRG, not to mention his parents who are experts in manipulation, maneuvering and counter acting.  .  .they should kill him off.

Now to the fun part.  .  .Sylar dealing with the Hunter cheesy cheesy

I hope that baby is just named Matt Parkman.  The grown up one is more than enough.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2009
I cant laugh enough grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by watever(f): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2009
its probably his baby undecided
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by nich(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2009
shocked My my my! I've missed alot so far: aint seen any episode from season 3 yet (and dont u dare laugh @ me).
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2009
watever:

its probably his baby undecided

Where have you been? tongue
Do you want to just slap Nathan into the next century or what? grin

Sylar is so sexy in his bad mode grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by nich(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2009
Dont mind me. I've been sweating it off at work and seemed to forget about tv and that form of entertainment.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by watever(f): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2009
iice:

Where have you been? tongue
Do you want to just slap Nathan into the next century or what? grin

Sylar is so sexy in his bad mode grin

here, there, everywhere tongue

nathan is annoying, but i dont pay him much attention anyways. . . wouldn't it be weird if he was rebel??
its wat he wanted and now he's got it, he's crying like a little bitch grin

sylar sylar sylar!
for a second i thot he was gonna kill his father, which would have been funny cos lex killed lionel luthor in smallville too. i think he should have tho

can't wait to see wat he does wit the hunter
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2009
Now what sylar will do with hunter will determine how the fate of nathan will turn out.

At the moment he's been moved from a hunter to a hunted and that part i like.

I still think the rebel is Micah!
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by watever(f): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2009
i liked micah, wouldn't be so bad if he was rebel. . . but he'll probably come with monica tho undecided
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by lynxnoon(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2009
na wah oh!!! so pple r stil watching dis useless n confused tv series called HEROES?? grin grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2009
On the contrary, it aint that bad anymore these days grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
Hey what if Angeli petreli is the rebel?!!!!
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2009
Last week, no episode was aired. Lets hope we get something today. wink
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2009
watever:

i liked micah, wouldn't be so bad if he was rebel. . . but he'll probably come with monica tho undecided

Yeah that one. . .hopefully she has vanished off the face of heroes grin

cabali:

Last week, no episode was aired. Lets hope we get something today. wink

One aired. . .i didnt even watch it. Will try to later.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2009
@ iice

I doubt that cos I just got episode 20 now. 2 weeks ago, it was Episode 19. Except my sources are short changing me.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
Today na tuesday shey?
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by justkunmi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
we still watch Heroes?

i have a testimony guys .
i've been Heroes free for 4 weeks now! and i feel soooo good. . grin wink
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2009
Sure we do tongue

Ok so cabali you were right about rebel.
For a moment i thought Matt had another power - that was a relief.  He shouldn't be given more powers angry

Lmao @ baby touch and go grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by watever(f): 1:46am On Mar 25, 2009
me too. . . i was already thinking great every1 can fly now

and apparently, ali larter and her several characters aren't gone yet *roll eyes*

justkunmi:

we still watch Heroes?

i have a testimony guys .
i've been Heroes free for 4 weeks now! and i feel soooo good. . grin wink

traitor!! but i bet u're still a teeny weeny bit curious - or a lot
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2009
@ iice

Yeah I figured rebel out! Just knew it. And I must say I also was scared parkman has another power, I woulda lost my mind completely!!

For sure ali carter aint gone. meanwhile when hunter shot her, he head went in pieces and later a karge part of her head was shown with the eye blinking; But you what I liked about this episode,

Claire and Nathan were not viewed It made the episode more like the heroes series we used to know. grin
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by iice(f): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2009
cabali:

@ iice

Yeah I figured rebel out! Just knew it. And I must say I also was scared parkman has another power, I woulda lost my mind completely!!

For sure ali carter aint gone. meanwhile when hunter shot her, he head went in pieces and later a karge part of her head was shown with the eye blinking; But you what I liked about this episode,

Claire and Nathan were not viewed It made the episode more like the heroes series we used to know. grin

You and me both.
Well when she said cold snap. . .my mind went to iceman's cold snap grin
She was beside the drainage. . .reminds me of the time Hiro almost killed Sylar. . .he was near a man-hole.

Lmao! I was happy they didn't show them jare. Angela Petrelli has nine lives - that woman eh cheesy
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by kevoh(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2009
Hiro geting his half his power back totally cool and funny. Ya Taa,That is a word I learned to say in Japanese from Heroes, I had to keep watching heroes as a loyal fan despite the previous episodes not dwelling on better storylines but this last episode was da bomb,thanks to the return of one of the old writers : Bryan Fuller!
We all know tracy is not dead with the blinking and teardrop,Tracy is just like iceman in the x-men's comic who can reconstruct any damaged part of his body in ice form except they decide to kill her off and introduce Barbara which is just too soon!And Micah,that boy is growing up fast,did anyone notice that his voice was a bit deep I bet teen age has started creeping in,
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by Vieira(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2009
Heroes main problem is the motivation of the characters, it is never consistent.

Nathan : why oh why does he want to round up his own type of people? How can that not backfire? It does not make any snese at all.

Sylar : One minute bad, next trying to be good, now bad. keep him as bad and leave it as that.

Peter: They have taken his powers away just becuase the writers did not know how to handle such a powerful person. What is his motivation now??

Matt: He is just an idiot, he has one of the most potent powers and yet he acts like a sap.

Suresh: He is the worst, one minute scientist, next mutating ugly villian and now Taxi driver

Claire: They have no idea what to do with her! I mean what is she doing now? They should just make her like the wolverine of heroes, get her some badass training and kit her up with some guns and knives.

Bennetts: He is all about doing anything to protect his daughter and that remains the same even though you may question some of the ways he takes to do this.

Where the f**k is Monica?? I loved her, she was my fave hero
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by mykali(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2009
aaaaaahhh. the Heroes saga. tongue

i am so tired of heroes.
first of all, i hate the way they totally changed suresh
i hate the way they made the cheerleader ''unkillable''
i hate the way they turned sylar to a good guy
i hate the way everybody is connected with everybody. like mr and mrs petrelli being sylar's folks.
and i hate the way peter has just been rendered powerless and useless. he is the main character innit?
its good they ''killed'' the future peter, i was just so freaked out with him appearing from the future with that ugly scar on his face.
what is it with jessica/barbara/ whatever the hell else they wanna call her and her different powers.

i've watched enough of Avatar Aang, XMEN, 4400 with everybody having similar powers to that of everone on heroes. i am so freakin tired.

they should re-vamp the whole thing if they're having a new season. with all the hype this season3 came with i am so disappointed to have bothered myself.

i'll rather go back and watch prison break all the way from season one again than to continue watching a LOST version of Heroes.

tongue once again for the bad story line. i do hope i get to change my mind though . . . . cry
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by Seun(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2009
Heroes has been fixed. The last episode was great:
- Peter can only absorb one power at a time now.
- Hiro has lost his omnipotence: you need to watch the last episode.
- The women are stronger and more independent and useful.
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by mykali(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2009
seriously shocked

at least am happy peter has got his powers back.

lemme go and look for the damn dvd. i stopped at episode 10 embarassed
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2009
Seun:

Heroes has been fixed. The last episode was great:
- Peter can only absorb one power at a time now.
- Hiro has lost his omnipotence: you need to watch the last episode.
- The women are stronger and more independent and useful.

What are u talking about. Heroes has been fixed?? By whom? when. The last episode?? whats the title??

Damn!!
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by Seun(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2009
Google it. The last episode (this week's episode) was awesome. When it finished I was like "wow".
Re: Heroes 'season 3' Continues by cabali(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2009
This week's episode isnt the last. it was titled cold snap episode 20

there is still the following:

ep 21 Into assylum
ep 22 Turn and face the stranger
ep 23 '1963'
ep 24 I am Sylar
ep 25 An Invisible thread.

So I am wondering where the heck you got ur info from. Be a bit more convincing. Let us know the episode you are talking about and the exact title.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? / Funny Pics Of Funke Akindele And Mercy Johnson / 9 Films That Were Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.