Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan (58740 Views)

Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-bayero's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by nkemjacob2(m): 6:56am On Apr 30, 2015
all dis sack sack... Apointment! Apointment! Wht is jonathan doing
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by mechanics(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Another unnecessary appointment. What is GEJ doing?
i dont knw 4 him, his just angry dat he lost, Buhari may reverse d activities his doing nw, a sensible leader wil nt do wat he's doing.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by arbitter: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Rexxie:

psycho

What
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2015
hassan85:
because pdp failed to instul him as d emir of kano! Useless unnecesary
Because he's a christian
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by angelsing(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Seriously, I don't understand why our outgoing president keeps firing and replacing like a lady changing their panties everyday..What is he up to?, why not wait and allow the incoming president to appoint who ever he wishes to those positions..@Barcanista will not see all this and criticise only to go on a Jobless epistle about how Buhari wants to ban freedom of press...The outgoing president should just leave peacefully
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2015
angelsing:
Seriously, I don't understand why our outgoing president keeps firing and replacing like a lady changing their panties everyday..What is he up to?, why not wait and allow the incoming president to appoint who ever he wishes to those positions..@Barcanista will not see all this and criticise only to go on a Jobless epistle about how Buhari wants to ban freedom of press...The outgoing president should just leave peacefully
He can hire and fire even up till May 28 as long as his actions falls within the law.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by DECOtech(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
All these last minute appointments are just useless.
Jonathan should start preparing for his retirement because he will be politically irrelevant after may 29th

No at all my young lady, he wouldn't.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by bayulll01(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
He can hire and fire even up till May 28 as long as his actions falls within the law.

Yes he can hire and fire,I just hope you hypocrite will not whine,when buhari fired them again,oh I forgot you will surely whine,cos you are son of bitterness
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Congrats! He should serve the public well.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by angelsing(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Hope when Buhari starts to remove them, u won't come here and shout blue murder or that he is Vindictive....Am not a fan of urs anymore, I thought criticism should be about the good of the country without any bias analysis...I think u now do ur criticism base on a witch hunt...all the best buddy
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by femorocafella: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Now ı know that jonathan ıs the defınatıon of corruptıon.these guys that you are appoıntıng at the very last mınute wılll defınately be sacked by the new govt.so on what ground are you appoıntıng them?when we say jonathan ıs clueless you can all see why.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by Tdhforreal(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
All these last minute appointments are just useless.
Jonathan should start preparing for his retirement because he will be politically irrelevant after may 29th

The problem with most of you cats on nairaland is that you're cerebrally defunct and politically naive, if not you'll see the masterstroke of GEJ chessmove. The Ado-Bayero appointment can NEVER be rescinded else Buahri wants trouble in the north. The Bayero family are royalty and fulani like Buahri.. so removing him is an exercise in futility. IMPOSSIBLE!! Another masterstroke by GEJ. Most of you cats are not even adroit on Nigerian Politics, just bandwagon, dem-dem say gist is all you know.
Read up, educate yourselves and stop outsourcing your thinking!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by sexyjennik(f): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
OsHYBRID:
How many Sanusi Lamido dey this country sef?
Hahahahaha exactly the same question I wanted to ask. I tire o
Re: Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
The outgoing minister knows His crime.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.