Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,179 members, 7,957,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration (4626 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by IleIfe2(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2015
LajaLaba:
Ibos and Tìnubu grin u people will just die of heart attack cry useless people

The same smear campaign was launched against OBJ immediately after the 2011 election.

1 Like

Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by Chigold101(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Why should anyone get rid of the Jagaban? Oh boy you are high.
lolzzzz Jagaban might not be get rid of by buhari but the senate is already disabling him (tinubu).

The north is already cutting him to size. Wait until after hand over may 29th
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by fyneguy: 9:05am On May 01, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzzz Jagaban might not be get rid of by buhari but the senate is already disabling him (tinubu).

You are naive. For your info, Tinubu's boys will populate the National Assembly leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by LajaLaba: 9:32am On May 01, 2015
IleIfe2:

The same smear campaign was launched against OBJ immediately after the 2011 election.
Funny enough their region is full of most useless politicians grin

2 Likes

Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by mikolo80: 10:30am On May 01, 2015
Ojiofor:
Buhari can't do shi.t.all na noise.
God keep us till may 29 2019. Then we review
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by WisdomFlakes: 10:36am On May 01, 2015
Chigold101:

Chai! Obviously this SW and North collabo is giving bitter and mean-spirited Igbos like yourself serious headache. cheesy. Dey deceive yourself, you hear? Tinubu and the SW APC senators in concert with the NC and NE senators have already endorsed Lawan's Senate president candidacy. Lawan only needs at least 55 votes to clinch the position. Gbajabiamila is pretty much certain to become Speaker of the house of reps, so what else do you have to say, hater? cheesy
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by omoeso(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2015
OAM4J:
@OP

Allow GMB to run his government and work with people he chooses. We all can judge his performance and the people with him after.

Everybody (The Good, The bad and the Ugly) has his/her usefulness. It depends on how and where GMB will make use of Tinubu.

Dont take Panadol over what is probably not giving GMB an headache.

Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by Ojiofor: 11:04am On May 01, 2015
mikolo80:
God keep us till may 29 2019. Then we review
Amen!we wait and see.
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by Ojiofor: 11:11am On May 01, 2015
whitecat1:
It doesn't work like that.

Tinubu can't be probed, he's not served in FG and has not stolen anything from Nigeria. Incase you don't know, we are talking about people who have stolen from Nigeria, and only the fingers that are sinful will be chopped off.

So Lagos is not part of Nigeria right?I wonder why James Ibori is in jail and why Bayelsa former governor was jailed too.
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by WisdomFlakes: 11:38am On May 01, 2015
Ojiofor:
So Lagos is not part of Nigeria right?I wonder why James Ibori is in jail and why Bayelsa former governor was jailed too.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/conduct-tribunal-quashes-charges-against-tinubu/104033/

You are free to go to court and initiate a corruption charge against Tinubu (it's really not that difficult, since you seem so sure about it and have hard evidence), either you do that or quit whining like an e-goat. cheesy
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by Ojiofor: 11:48am On May 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/conduct-tribunal-quashes-charges-against-tinubu/104033/

You are free to go to court and initiate a case against Tinubu, either you do that or quit whining like an e-goat. cheesy
Why the insult?BTW,I don't care what becomes the faith of any thieving politician I was only pointing out the hypocrisy of thief.nubu and apc slaves like your very self.
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by Chigold101(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2015
fyneguy:

You are naive. For your info, Tinubu's boys will populate the National Assembly leadership.
if it is easy as you just said it, then APC would not have been placed in serious pause just to finalise their zoning.

Well for politics sake, PDP is waiting like an injured lion to strike if APC makes any single mistake.

Well i am not being naive & i will not call you names yet but take it or leave it: Saraki might recieve the backing of PDP senators.

Just watch & see Saraki play the same game Tambuwal played in 2011.
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by Chigold101(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Chai! Obviously this SW and North collabo is giving bitter and mean-spirited Igbos like yourself serious headache. cheesy. Dey deceive yourself, you hear? Tinubu and the SW APC senators in concert with the NC and NE senators have already endorsed Lawan's Senate president candidacy. Lawan only needs at least 55 votes to clinch the position. Gbajabiamila is pretty much certain to become Speaker of the house of reps, so what else do you have to say, hater? cheesy

Straight to the point: i am not talking of house of reps but am talking about the senate.

Tinubu has his boys in the senate PDP will be the people to decide who becomes Senate president & not APC.

Lawan & David Mark are a little close but PDP senators detest Tinubu as a person. And he has made some statements lately that has placed him in a bad light amongst even some northern APC senators. Having said this:

Bukola Saraki will get PDP senators support if he makes his intention public even when it is known that Tinubu wont support him. The only thing that will stop Saraki of senate presidency is if he is convinced by APC leadership to shield his ambition & he agrees.

Let me also tell you this: if APC starts any form of infighting, PDP will take over senate president once again.

Politics is a game of wits. Tinubu is good but the north has started cutting him to size.

I wont respond to you again cos your brain is weak. Your level of thinking is poor & it will cause me much pain discusiing wit you...

Byeeeee happy workers day
Re: Getting Rid Of Tinubu Remains The Number 1 Challenge For Buhari Administration by zomby(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2015
Tinubu is not stupid, the man has already started to recognize his limitations; he knows not to cross the line.

You never want to test the power of a president in Nigeria, trust me, you will not survive.
I can assure you that with time we will continue to hear and see less of Ashiwaju.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta / $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.