Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil (42554 Views)

Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday / FG To Deploy Yoruba Teachers To Brazil / Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote Jonathan - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by khalleb(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Errrm not true. Hausa is. No less than 5 stations broadcast in Hausa, BBC, VOA,DUTCHWELLE, LUXEMBOURG, RADIO CHINA. These few come to mind. It's all good for Nigeria all the same.

Yoruba is the only Nigeria made language that is
sellable
The most universal Nigeria indigenous language is
YORUBA
If we are talking about Nigeria indigenous language
Hausa is out of it, because it doesn't belongs to us
alone
Yoruba is Nigeria most selling language in the world
and the sweetest language of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by proxillin(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2015
saintneo:

Na only you sabi good thing abi? The post is not about Yoruba is actually about sending some people out of the country to render some services. Yorubas are not the only tribe in Nigeria, thus other tribes can render such services too.
Don't you think Calabar/Adamawa people should send their people to Cameroun for exchange program? Same for Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani, etc.
Abeg, think outside the box of tribal sentiments.

You are still not getting the point. Hausa is a major a language in Africa. African countries don't need our help to teach them Hausa. They will even come to Nigeria to teach us Hausa...place like Niger, Senegal, Cameroon, Mali speak strong and better Hausa.

The issue here is, Cuban, Brazilian are officially adopting Yoruba language. They are even taking Yoruba IFA as a religion. We need to send our missionaries and teachers to them to help them through the learning curve.

Its a simple logic for plain minded void of hate and bigotry to understand.

Cubans, white Cubans are now making songs and albums in Yoruba.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by khalleb(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2015
sauceny:

But why yoloba na¿
who God has blessed no one can course

3 Likes

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ileke and Sirshymexx your expertise is needed right here - I love Nigeria no be for mouth.

Let's join hands and build our nation together. grin
I Like you no homo
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Yes many slaves captured from Yorubaland ended up in Cuba and Brazil working in plantations
What's the big deal
Is that news to anyone?
They didn't get there by choice
They got their bound in chains
That GEJ signed a treaty to teach some descendants of slaves a language of their ancestors is now a bragging right?
Nothing una no go celebrate

Yoruba juju and fetish practice dey nyafu nyafu for Cuba and Brazil too
The Yoruba slaves also transported their juju to the world
They call it Santeria
Read up on that too

I hope these teachers don't go there to start doing rituals
I use to respect you before,but since after the election I have seen that you are Nothing but a scum head

2 Likes

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Obiwiz(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
proxillin:

You claimed Igbo owned merchants in Lagos....businesses ...
Does Igbo owns

Glo, Mtn, apple, vita foam, techno, NBC, indomie, aitel, dstv, cadbury, AIICO, blackberry, gtb, firstnank, Samsung..., Toyota, hunda.et.c

These are the business that makes Lagos what it is. If Igbo don't own any of these, then where is the business you r talking about ?

These are the businesses that bring tax and employment....

All those ikirika shoes, alaba spare parts are useless and shameful.

You claim Lagos was built with all money. Lagos was built with cocoa and groundnut money. Lagos was built when there was no oil.

I am sorry to send you home to your parents. Asked them how Lagos was built. Lagos was a commercial center of Yoruba empire built with portuguess... It was known to Portuguese as city of lagoon.

It is when amagalmation came, and they move federal capital to Lagos that Igbos and other ethnic group opened their eyes to it just like they are immigrating to abuja.

Just shut up kid. U e an ignoramus....and u up for a lesson today.

Lol. Stop crying. Lol Tincan port, Roll on-Roll off in Apapa were built from cocoa and groundnut proceeds You well??
Things changed, lagos was upgraded with petrodollars.
You wanna see infrastructure from cocoa and groundnut proceeds? look at ibadan.
Apple, BlackBerry, Toyota, Samsung, Mtn, are foreign owned. Most of d oda organisations like cadbury, etc are plc's dat have numerous co-owners(shareholders). So lay no claim to those. Now, the word merchant doesn't mean the same thing as manufacturer. And if you can remember, I didn't say all investments in lagos are owned by easterners, I said a large chunk of investment and that could really imply dey have more investments in lagos than d so-called landlords. Now even if you wanna go to manufacturing, easterners are pioneering that as far as nigeria is concerned If we take it to numbers, we have more eastern investors than western investors in lagos and Nigeria at large. Forget doz state-assisted businessmen from d west.
So Mr sabi-sabi, please help urself. He who knows not and knows not that he does not know is a .......... Just go and try to develop some decent and dignifying eating habits. I have some yoruba friends(esp females) that are nice to me, I feel like I'm hurting them doing this. So I quit.

1 Like

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by coolitempa(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2015
Mamatee07:
It's ironic that Babyosisi is calling people ugly considering that I have seen her picture during an exposé and she is the real definition of ugly

grin grin grin grin......ugly mankey.....forming fineness on NL... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by coolitempa(f): 2:09pm On May 02, 2015
Ipledge:
I use to respect you before,but since after the election I have seen that you are Nothing but a scum head

so der is still sum1 that's respects that scumbag.....babyosisi hoeosisi........ grin
Iboes will die of envy o....close this thread...... grin
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by remirez07(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2015
jchima14:
The Federal Government of Nigeria is set to deploy teachers to Brazil to teach Yoruba language. Aminu Nabegu, Director Monitoring Evaluation and Research in the Directorate of Technical Aid Corps said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria.

Aminu said the two countries are finalising modalties for the programme to be implemented. He further said that the Yoruba-speaking communities, in the Bahie region of Brazil, are the major target for the programme as the place comprises of large group of people believed to be Oduduwa's descents. The Director added that the Yoruba-speaking communities in Benin Republic will also enjoy similar programme.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/580-fg-set-to-deploy-teachers-to-brazil
very soon Yoruba will become official language. You don't like it murder urself.

1 Like

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Yes many slaves captured from Yorubaland ended up in Cuba and Brazil working in plantations
What's the big deal
Is that news to anyone?
That GEJ signed a treaty to teach some descendants of slaves a language of their ancestors is now a bragging right?

They call it Santeria
Read up on that too

You looked very pained and dysfunctional

3 Likes

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by quickly: 4:14pm On May 02, 2015
Obiwiz:

Lol. Stop crying. Lol Tincan port, Roll on-Roll off in Apapa were built from cocoa and groundnut proceeds You well??
Things changed, lagos was upgraded with petrodollars.
You wanna see infrastructure from cocoa and groundnut proceeds? look at ibadan.
Apple, BlackBerry, Toyota, Samsung, Mtn, are foreign owned. Most of d oda organisations like cadbury, etc are plc's dat have numerous co-owners(shareholders). So lay no claim to those. Now, the word merchant doesn't mean the same thing as manufacturer. And if you can remember, I didn't say all investments in lagos are owned by easterners, I said a large chunk of investment and that could really imply dey have more investments in lagos than d so-called landlords. Now even if you wanna go to manufacturing, easterners are pioneering that as far as nigeria is concerned If we take it to numbers, we have more eastern investors than western investors in lagos and Nigeria at large. Forget doz state-assisted businessmen from d west.
So Mr sabi-sabi, please help urself. He who knows not and knows not that he does not know is a .......... Just go and try to develop some decent and dignifying eating habits. I have some yoruba friends(esp females) that are nice to me, I feel like I'm hurting them doing this. So I quit.

shut up my friend u dont know anything

Tincan island, roro port in Apapa where built and funded by BANK LOANS from international banks

EKO Atlantic is that petro dollars too?

3 Likes

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Macelliot(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
stabillo:
They should go to Cuba too, My best Cuban artist are the IBEYI ...Naomi & Keinde Diaz ...they sing with yoruba language
There are Igbos in Cuba too...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Cuban
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by ZITRAN: 6:14pm On May 02, 2015
alaoeri:

Maybe Israel since they are of Jewish descendants. grin
Israel has denid them since
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 02, 2015
njays24:
A part of Egypt,not isreal,and west Indies. I think this was as a result of slave trade. Ghana also has a small yoruba tribe,the Ga and I hear the ashantis migrated from ile ife; have also met a ghanian guy called ngozi,who also comes from an ibo-speaking community in Ghana.
its rather the Ga people who migrated from ile ife
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by anonimi: 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
brutef0rce101:
What is WE Yorubas? Ahahahahaha See this weyre trying to form Yoruba, cos you can speak Yoruba lang cant make you one. Fat liar.

You nor be only werey but you be asinwin join.

How do we even know you are a yoruba yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Lionhearted: 9:06am On May 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Beamborla(f): 12:01pm On May 03, 2015
Lionhearted:

I seconded your opinion Omo Ilumi. Rather sad to discover she is nothing but a tribalistic scumbag.

Se Uyan mi yun lenu re? Btw hw u and beamborla?
Ipledga and lionhearted, what I do?
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Lionhearted: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
Beamborla:
Ipledga and lionhearted, what I do?
Didn't ask you aunty or did I?
U guys e-frolick in d romance section.
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2015
Lionhearted:

I seconded your opinion Omo Ilumi. Rather sad to discover she is nothing but a tribalistic scumbag.

Se Uyan mi yun lenu re? Btw hw u and beamborla?
iyan mi yun oo,egbon mi

Me and beambolar really go well oo,but We cant go further because of distance...You be witch sha
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Lionhearted: 1:21pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
iyan mi yun oo,egbon mi

Me and beambolar really go well oo,but We cant go further because of distance...You be witch sha
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 03, 2015
Lionhearted:

'Winch' ke. Distance na small thing.

Beamborla oya come here. Don't deny him Omo ria ni.
beambolar and I have Our usual joint grin
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Beamborla(f): 1:54pm On May 03, 2015
Lionhearted:

'Winch' ke. Distance na small thing.

Beamborla oya come here. Don't deny him Omo ria ni.
Lol...
Are you from Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Beamborla(f): 1:57pm On May 03, 2015
Lionhearted:

Didn't ask you aunty or did I?

U guys e-frolick in d romance section.
You mentioned my name name...

Very funny cos ipledge and I don't chat in here that much
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2015
Beamborla:

You mentioned my name name...

Very funny cos ipledge and I don't chat in here that much
If You remember the thread We met,he was around. . I think he used his sense as a smart ijesa
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2015
realjoker:
yes he is right, but he refused to let people know that most of the slaves yoruba sold are mostly ibos who were conquored by the yoruba slave lords.
lol... the same way in 2011 all the corpers killed in the North are Igbo's but when the list came out almost all are Yoruba's, I wonder which war Igbo's fought in 17th and 18th century for this conquest.. ideiots
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Beamborla(f): 5:01pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
If You remember the thread We met,he was around. . I think he used his sense as a smart ijesa
O ga o!
Lol
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Adeyinka12(m): 11:39pm On May 03, 2015
Listing to ebenezer obey commander music...'' koso gbon toleda ,kosi'wa tolewu''
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Twistaray(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
I love this.
Proudly yoruba boi grin cool

2 Likes

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Mapletraks: 2:20am On May 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8m9yb5uuhE

She's not white tho. Damn but her Yoruba sweet me for body grin

^^^^^^
@Ilekeh

That is a very interesting video
there...! smiley
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by Mapletraks: 2:40am On May 07, 2015
TheOtherview:

What osisi's bigoted Christian mind regards as Yoruba juju and fetish practice is a belief system recognised under the United States constitution and in other saner climes.

Yoruba fetish aided the liberation of Haiti, which made the formation of the United States from which you spew your jaundiced and ill-informed opinions possible. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A2q60qg0WA

^^^^^^^^
It is NOT Yoruba fetish.

It is the Yoruba Religion of Ifa or Lucumi.
Santeria was the evolution of the Yoruba
attempt to practise their religion in Cuba
and the resistance against the imposition
of the Catholic religion on them by the
Cuban Spanish. It is NOT a syncretic religion
because the core of their religion is still
embeded in it.

In the picture we can see Prof. Wande Abimbola
standing next to the pope at a program involving
the world's major religions organised by the last
pope. Wande Abimbola is an Ifa priest or Babalawo. Over 15,000 Babalawos who are
black and white exist in Cuba alone with
a strong influence in the Cuban-American
community in the US.
Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by isalegan2: 2:14pm On May 07, 2015
babyosisi:

What's the big deal
Is that news to anyone?

They call it Santeria
Read up on that too

Are you really a physician? I've seen your posts for years and you display prejudice and hate bordering on the pathological. It's unusual to see an MD who has taken the Hippocratic Oath so unashamedly and relentlessly delight in anti-social behaviour. I once saw a post of yours where you compared 12-year old girls who want to wear hijab in school to prostitutes. Is that the way you see children? Would you be comfortable for those who know you to see your Nairaland opinons?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil by TheOtherview: 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
isalegan2:

Are you really a physician? I've seen your posts for years and you display prejudice and hate bordering on the pathological. It's unusual to see an MD who has taken the Hippocratic Oath so unashamedly and relentlessly delight in anti-social behaviour. I once saw a post of yours where you compared 12-year old girls who want to wear hijab in school to prostitutes. Is that the way you see children? Would you be comfortable for those who know you to see your Nairaland opinons?

That arrowhead of bigotry will get her just deserts soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.