Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,211 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? (875 Views)

The Patriots Call For Sack Of Aviation Minister Stella Oduah For Corruption / ATTENTION: Special Thanks To Progressives And Other Patriots On Nairaland / Pdp Primaries Update: Kogi Patriots Petitions Efcc To Stop Captain Wada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2009
I've been wondering which of these groups should be seen as real and genuine nigerian patriots;

Group A: The people in this group are known for their passionate shout down on anybody who tries to criticize the shortcomings of nigerians and the nigerian government.
One may try to understand their passion if they stop using the sani abacha style.

tpia
lucabrasi
i_laugh (an impersonator)
creativity
Busy body etc

Group B: These people are known for their continues criticism on the way nigeria is ran and the cowardice of the nigerian people. Such criticism has brought monumental and positive changes to very troubled countries. Most times, a few nigerians mistaken their criticsm as hatred for their country. undecided

Kobojunkie
B.O.S.S
blacksta
superboi
Davidylan
Ibime
huxley
hajifatty etc

Group C: The people in this group are usually known for their fence sitting and usually erupt out of sentiments when their religion, gender, tribe or political interests are touched. Generally, they are neutral.

Jarus
earthmama/funmi/deepzone
ode remo
chidichris

Over to you nigerians. cool
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by BOSS7: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2009
I think you should be in the group too Nuzo.   possibly Group B
Oh yeah, watch out for a look-a-like of your name very soon, courtesy of i_clown.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2009
Oh My God and My Father!! Roflmao!!

. . . . Now i_Laugh and co are definitely going to come after you @Nuzo. The fact say @Earthmama and her gang don they hunt you for tay, no do you? Make you no enter naija sha!! Na koboko dem go take flog you commot that country. Roflmao!!
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by earTHMama: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2009

. . . . Now i_Laugh and co are definitely going to come after you @Nuzo. The fact say @Earthmama and her gang don they hunt you for tay, no do you? Make you no enter naija sha!! Na koboko dem go take flog you commot that country. Roflmao!!
Dem send you?. Why have you been following me around since I got born again?. The leopard does not change it's spots because my teeth still dey kampe and I can still bite. Jesus or no Jesus.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2009
eeewooo!!!!

shocked grin cheesy grin Roflmao!!!
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by tpia: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2009
no category for best goat herder on nairaland? cheesy

na only nuzo dey that one for now.

or is it best goat researcher.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

I think you should be in the group too Nuzo.  wink

I am the moderator for this thread and that excludes me from being in any of the groups. tongue

So, go ahead and choose the real patriotic group with very concrete reasons.

Kobojunkie:

Oh My God and My Father!! Roflmao!!

Roflmao. . . . . . i_laugh, is he not the same guy that said having christmas lights hanging all over pothole filled roads is development? How on earth do you think i read the comments or care about a person with such reasoning?

Besides, i think i asked a candid question to nigerians. cool
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by tpia: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2009
@ nuzo:

what about my own question of goat herding?

care to answer that? cheesy
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2009
tpia:

@ nuzo:

what about my own question of goat herding?

care to answer that? cheesy

I have answered your question on the thread where the goat thingy arose.
For clarity sake, i refer you to the topic of the thread: VIOLENCE ERUPTS IN EKITI AGAIN.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by mustafar1: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2009
Nuzo, where does becomerich stand in all this. r u giving a hint that he has his own unnamed group?
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by tpia: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2009
nuzo:

I have answered your question on the thread where the goat thingy arose.
For clarity sake, i refer you to the topic of the thread: VIOLENCE ERUPTS IN EKITI AGAIN.

nothing saying you cant answer it again here.

Category of best goat researcher goes to who?

Trick question, I know.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by blacksta(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2009
No Comment at this time.  But like me quickly add.  I have spent about 12 years abroad and have come to appericate life far more better than my 17 years in Nigeria. 

A few pointers

I finished college, university without having to bribe any lecturer, or go through a strike.

Got a good job not based on where i can come from or who i know but all down to merit

I have access to good healthcare, effective security and many more

policies or programs that encourage self development.

Some people will argue " People are making millions in Nigeria" .  The fact of the matter your money cant buy shit in Nigeria.

In short i am so grateful to God. as i able extend my blessing to a number of people back home.

I would like to see a better Nigeria hopefully in my lifetime.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by noetic(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2009
funniest thread in d politics section. . . . . . , . . just subscribed
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by OBVIOUS(m): 1:25am On Feb 04, 2009
@ blacksta abeg make you tell them.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by bawomolo(m): 1:38am On Feb 04, 2009
hehe this thread has potential. we need a poll
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 04, 2009
I've been wondering which of these groups should be seen as real and genuine nigerian patriots;

Group B.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 04, 2009
blacksta:

Don't worry. Your children's children's children would be hoping so too.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2009
must_a_far:

Nuzo, where does becomerich stand in all this. r u giving a hint that he has his own unnamed group?

Becomerich is a one man gang, in a class of his own. Such a pity that many people dont understand him.

mustapha
Where you sef dey and which group do you see as patriots?

tpia:

nothing saying you cant answer it again here.

Category of best goat researcher goes to who?

Trick question, I know.

Is this some sort of joke or what? Are forcing me to be like an imbecilic nigerian by posting multiple comments here and there?
Better find your way to that thread for answers: Ekiti; nest of assassins violence erupts in ekiti again. tongue

Besides, you've not answered the question on who the real patriots are.

blacksta:

No Comment at this time.  But like me quickly add.  I have spent about 12 years abroad and have come to appericate life far more better than my 17 years in Nigeria. 

A few pointers

I finished college, university without having to bribe any lecturer, or go through a strike.

Got a good job not based on where i can come from or who i know but all down to merit

I have access to good healthcare, effective security and many more

policies or programs that encourage self development.

Some people will argue " People are making millions in Nigeria" .  The fact of the matter your money cant buy shit in Nigeria.

In short i am so grateful to God. as i able extend my blessing to a number of people back home.

Are you accepting that you are in group B? If not, where do you stand and which group do you think are the real patriot?

noetic:

funniest thread in d politics section. . . . . . , . . just subscribed

Noetic. . . . this is not funny, its a national issue and must be dealt with all seriousness.
Now, which group do you think can lead nigeria into the promised land? tongue

bawomolo:

hehe this thread has potential. we need a poll

Sometimes i feel you are in group C; prove me right or wrong. . . . . .
B.T.W, i dont know how to make a poll. cry

stillwater:

Group B.

I forgot to add your name in the group you chose.
Why do you think group B are the real Nigerian patriots?

HeatFusion:

Don't worry. Your children's children's children would be hoping so too.

Na swear be this?
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Jarus(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2009
Not a bad analysis from Nuzo.
I agree with the group I'm classified. Jus
na jeje me I dey go. . .just to post and commot. . . but if u throw the offensive on my religion,I respond appropriately.
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by Muza(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2009
earthmam/deepzone/fumi/rhc/. . . and recently maybe Xavier made it to more than just one group,
she is in both group A & C,or rather she should be given a group of her own. grin
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by superboi(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2009
na wa!!! all this patriotism sef! am i really patriotic! well i believe as a person that no matter the geographic location one is, he deserves the right to fulfill his dreams, but personally i don,t believe in any geographical contraption(i know they exist, but i do not believe in them), i believe in people. all the country that work, they work because the people believe in themselves(each other) not because they believe in some geographic contraption(like our 923,000 sq km.not really sure of the size because of bakassi borhaha grin). terms like patriotism is political slang for slave for me!

[/quote]I finished college, university without having to bribe any lecturer, or go through a strike.[quote]
blacksta am sure if u skooled in naija u wouldn't have needed to pay any lecturer(it is does that choose to that pay), but the strike nah compulsary   grin
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by superboi(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2009
na wa!!! all this patriotism sef! am i really patriotic! well i believe as a person that no matter the geographic location one is, he deserves the right to fulfill his dreams, but personally i don,t believe in any geographical contraption(i know they exist, but i do not believe in them), i believe in people. all the country that work, they work because the people believe in themselves(each other) not because they believe in some geographic contraption(like our 923,000 sq km.not really sure of the size because of bakassi borhaha grin). terms like patriotism is political slang for slave for me!

[/quote]I finished college, university without having to bribe any lecturer, or go through a strike.[quote]
blacksta am sure if u skooled in naija u wouldn't have needed to pay any lecturer(it is does that choose to that pay), but the strike nah compulsary   grin
Re: Real Patriots; Tpia, Luca, I_laugh Or Kobojunkie, Boss, Blackstar? by meexteriox(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2009
@nuzo
It is wisdom to know others, it is enlightenment to know oneself.

(1)

When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? / Niger Delta Re-orientation Program / Nigerians: The Wisest People Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.