Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps (4577 Views)

It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by Elxandre(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2015
vowiski:

Someone is pained...

That's about it.. no hard feelings. *handshake undecided
Don't be silly, I'm never pained online. *handshake smiley
And to be honest bro, your attitude is quite messy.

You never admitted your news article was erratic.

Whatever though.
Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by vowiski(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2015
Elxandre:

Don't be silly, I'm never pained online. *handshake smiley
And to be honest bro, your attitude is quite messy.

You never admitted your news article was erratic.

Whatever though.

My article is not erratic. You problem is jumping into the bandwagon with that dude who births himself with the monopoly of knowledge.

I can provide you 5 international tech blogs having similar title as this. Your issue is a genuine one, but as tech bloggers, we take the approach that fit our audience.

Haven't you heard of PlayStation games coming to Xbox? Does that means that if you put a PS disc on the Xbox, it's going to work? No!

It's left for us to talk about the technology in the present article or in a separate article.

That you know only one road, doesn't mean just one road exist. We have a system of writing, which we adopted 3-years ago. It's not going to change because someone's emotion is brought to the question.

We won't be deliberating on this any further.

*hugs undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by slinkman(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2015
vowiski:

My article is not erratic. You problem is jumping into the bandwagon with that dude who births himself with the monopoly of knowledge.

I can provide you 5 international tech blogs having similar title as this. Your issue is a genuine one, but as bloggers, we take the approach that fit our audience.

Haven't you heard of PlayStation games coming to Xbox? Does that means that if you put a PS disc on the Xbox, it's going to work? No!

It's left for us to talk about the technology in the present article or in a separate article.

That you know only one road, doesn't mean just one road exist. We have a system of writing, which we adopted 3-years ago. It's not going to change because someone's emotion is brought to the question.

*hugs undecided
you dont have to answer those who dont understand you... They are just embarrassing themselves... they are implying you change your article to suit their silly emotions.. lol, who uses windows phone? God forbid

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by arazanbal: 7:22am On May 03, 2015
Pls guys when is d windows 10 official realease date and where can i download it to my phone
Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by vowiski(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2015
arazanbal:
Pls guys when is d windows 10 official realease date and where can i download it to my phone

Windows 10 is expected to launch at the summer. We will be following the event closely. You can follow our blog or any of the authors to be involved.
Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by vowiski(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2015
arazanbal:

Windows 10 is expected to launch at the summer. We will be following the event closely. You can follow our blog or any of the authors on twitter to be involved.
Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by Elxandre(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2015
vowiski:

I can provide you 5 international tech blogs having similar title as this. Your issue is a genuine one, but as tech bloggers, we take the approach that fit our audience.

*hugs undecided
I originally read this article on Windowscentral and I got the message at first read.
You never mentioned that the apps were to be ported, rather you said it were to be uploaded to the windows store unlike bb10's approach, which is quite confusing as compatibility issues will abound with inappropiate APIs.

The main headline in most blogs was focused on the 'porting'.

Maybe it was an oversight on your part though.

Well, I just remembered coming across your blog about a year ago and I liked it. It was quite different from the regular Nigerian tech blogs. smiley
But it's unhealthy to be resistant to corrections.

So long Bro.
Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by Elxandre(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2015
slinkman:
you dont have to answer those who dont understand you... They are just embarrassing themselves... they are implying you change your article to suit their silly emotions.. lol, who uses windows phone? God forbid
What emotions here?
Who gets hurt by an article you forget once you shut down your browser?

It's not wrong to modify things if indeed you made errors.
If you knew anything about this particular event, you would know why he was criticized!
Who uses Windows phone?
Millions of people worldwide, ignorant one.

*sighs
Re: It's Official! Windows 10 Devices Will Run Android And iOS Apps by vowiski(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2015
Elxandre:

I originally read this article on Windowscentral and I got the message at first read.
You never mentioned that the apps were to be ported, rather you said it were to be uploaded to the windows store unlike bb10's approach, which is quite confusing as compatibility issues will abound with inappropiate APIs.

The main headline in most blogs was focused on the 'porting'.

Maybe it was an oversight on your part though.

Well, I just remembered coming across your blog about a year ago and I liked it. It was quite different from the regular Nigerian tech blogs. smiley
But it's unhealthy to be resistant to corrections.

So long Bro.

Thanks for the head-up about liking the blog.. smiley

I am not resistant to corrections, however.

But I do agree that no one is perfect, I'm not perfect as well. Maybe using the word port instead of technology would have been the charm.

Anyways, constructive criticism are nice and necessary for growth, check and balance.

Enjoy the rest of day buddy.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? / Is The Airtel Midnight 1hour Plan Fast? / See Sneakers That Cost ($4,950) A Whopping ₦2.2million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.