Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? (41067 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / President Buhari Reconstitutes Executive Management Of River Basins / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
He is using mic to speak to people in a conference room. wtf does that?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by proxitaly: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity this 6-Month Governor!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ifyalways(f): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
The lion of Okirika !

Amaechi's nemesis, Peterside's boss. cheesy

Mana o na enye microphone BJ ? cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by betty202020(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:
he isnt governor yet so his pic shouldn't be on the wall yet
but if he wants to justify that
then gej"s pic shouldn't be there
but gmb's
AS A MINISTER OF EDUCATION?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by shilz(f): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wall nor dae d office??y place pictures dat close to a blind?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by dennismukoro(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
this pic is photoshop. Who hang pic in a window
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by fabulousdora(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:
he isnt governor yet so his pic shouldn't be on the wall yet
but if he wants to justify that
then gej"s pic shouldn't be there
but gmb's
mumu so he can't put his pic in his office as a minister

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by lawyer(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Too many daft people on NL. This picture was taken when he was the Minster of Education and that was his office until he resigned to pursue his governorship ambition. Why would he have a picture of himself and the President in the same office addressing Government Officials when he is still a Governor Elect? Seun should begin a process of weeding out these Oponu Odes on NL who would just sensationalize any topic to give them the opportunity to abuse their perceived enemies for no reason. SMH angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ideykwum: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Are you exposed at all? What would the governor's pix be doing in a minister's office in Abuja? People just write without thinking!

Inkman:

oh i see
that means his pic shouldn't be there at all
it is supposed to be president then governor
of the state before the minister's pic
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Pita99(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

you use ur brain
that is if it still functions
if its in the fct then the fct ministers should
come next.
Dunce
The FCT Minister Is Minister just like him(WIKE) at that time, The FCT Minister is in charge of ABUJA only while he was Minister of Education for the whole Nigeria so FCT Minister Picture has nothing to do there.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ideykwum: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
You're the dunce! There is a reason Abuja doesn't have a governor! Each minister in his/her own right chaperones or governs a government niche! The FCT Minister has jurisdiction, but Wike is in charge of his own ministry!

Inkman:

you use ur brain
come next.
Dunce

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by danny301: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
May be he is trying to run a parallel government in Rivers state.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ideykwum: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Spot on!!! That's the odd thing in the picture, not the pictures on the wall, like some dunce would have us believe!

Keneking:
Ok, the microphone is an ice-cream, just keep licking grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by sayso: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
so they just come for whatever, listens withe without jotting down points and eats and walks away with his picture hanging on the wall.What a shame.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Pakingzzz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sorry for the change of topic..
Here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the building level. Check her; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why is he using a microphone when the people he's talking to are sitting by him?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by wiseass: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
eCollynzo:
What has a governors picture got to do in a Federal ministry? Which governors picture exactly should he have put?
Use your brain when commenting bro.

My brother I agree with u totally..there r too many angry people on nairaland, plus everyone tries To talk smart and but end up sounding way too dumb
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by jadakiss213(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

oh i see
Oga,ure wrong o Governor ke?..In the Federal ministry secetariat,after the president,its the minister..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by john4aguero: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
loomer:
I beg who be wike out of all of them?

Naim be the first oyinbo man wey de Sidon so undecided undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
The only wrong thing is that he's using a microphone to address 7 people

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by loomer: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
john4aguero:

Naim be the first oyinbo man wey de Sidon so undecided undecided

First from where to where?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by adonismuller(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

oh i see
lol,minister for rivers state right? You APC people like finding fault thereby mis-yarning

If he is a minister of education,then his pic and that of the president should be on the wall..what should Amaechi's pix do on the wall in Abuja?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by bababuff(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fake!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by strangest(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

you use ur brain
come next.
Dunce

Guy, be a man... Go back and apologies to the man you quoted and thank him for educating you.... grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
fool
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ibietela2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

STFU
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by sendmeonly(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
chidekings:
Is that his head.Nigerians are intelligently foolish.

lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by nnwniger: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
CRIMINALS
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by EazyMoh(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Most of you guys do not seem to get the messege the OP is trying to pass which I think is that Wike is using a MICROPHONE to talk to a handful of listners seated round a table. #justMyThought

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by staymore: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
It depends on where the shot was taken, maybe not in Rivers state. Perhaps when he was still serving as the minister of education.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Jonwesley(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
How come, Tele Kuru the deputy governor to Amaechi is sitting by WIKE's right? Was it a delegation when all things were still good? Or was it PhotoShop?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
EazyMoh:
Most of you guys do not seem to get the messege the OP is trying to pass which I think is that Wike is using a MICROPHONE to talk to a handful of listners seated round a table. #justMyThought

Yeah I think that's it as well, people are looking a little too deep into this one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend / Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.