Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

RELATIONSHIP; What's Working, What's Not And Why ? NEW And HOT !!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP; What's Working, What's Not And Why ? NEW And HOT !!!!!!!!!! (413 Views)

When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? / She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? / RELATIONSHIP; What's Working, What's Not And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP; What's Working, What's Not And Why ? NEW And HOT !!!!!!!!!! by syfurian: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
The following are 30 questions that can help you achieve more clarity about your relationship—
what’s working, what’s not, and why. Please keep in mind there are no wrong or right answers, just insightful ones

1. Do you completely trust each other
2. Do you believe in soul mates, and if so, do you believe you are each other's?
3. When was the last time you said, “I love you?” If it’s been a while, why?
4. Are you satisfied with the intimacy you share?
5. How often do you laugh together?
6. Do you feel you have made personal sacrifices for your relationship, and have they........ continue reading on http://www.syfur.org/2014/07/relationship-whats-working-whats-not.html cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To All Single Ladies Out There / Things Girls Do That Guys Hate... / Puzzle 4 Great Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.