Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? (1257 Views)

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Mouth Odour Experience / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by pTomz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Body and mouth odour (halitosis) can be
caused by a lot of things. While it may be a
function of improper hygiene and negligence
on the part of the person, it could also be
caused by a number of factors which include;
Body Odour - pheromones in sweat (sexually
attracts or repels others), excessive
accumulation of sweat on the skin, or the
action of bacteria feeding on dead cells, for
body odours. While for mouth odours
(Halitosis): accumulated bacteria in the
mouth or throat.

Question is, how can one tell the victim without he/she feeling bad??

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Dahjhi: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
The same way u tell her/him she's cute tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Buho(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
just meet the person and tell him niqqa you 've got mouth odour or body odour, that is all.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by pTomz(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dahjhi:
The same way u tell her/him she's cute tongue
lmao...dat'll b d worst
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by pTomz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Buho:
just meet the person and tell him niqqa you 've got mouth odour or body odour, that is all.
C HARSHNESSgrin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
My dear damola, u know I care about u a whole lot and I will be a bad friend if I overlook this... we need to do something about ur breath dear, it's not pleasant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by pTomz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
My dear damola, u know I care about u a whole lot and I will be a bad friend if I overlook this... we need to do something about ur breath dear, it not pleasant.
now thats more like etsmiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by jaybee3(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
My dear damola, u know I care about u a whole lot and I will be a bad friend if I overlook this... we need to do something about ur breath dear, it not pleasant.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by BIBblacboy: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
man-you need to c a doctor
woman-y
man-ur maot as been congested with mouthodouriculosis bacteria and u need to get it removed.
woman-aw didju knw
man-frm d ejaculant aeronosis syndrome from ur maut

OR

just present gifts of toothbrush and different toothpastes everyweek......he/she will definitely understand wen its getting too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:

are you Damola undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by jaybee3(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
are you Damola undecided
Are you a troll?

Are you a barcanister?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by daveP(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
nkem didnt attend lectures for 3weeks after i stylishly rearranged dis style. cry

but she came back stunning + a new self cheesy

i wonder how Pius would react if i tell him sha. 6weeks??

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:

Are you a troll?

Are you a barcanister?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I'm Neither
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by oppybouy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
You be like, ' hey buddy, let's play a game of who can brush the longest' sad
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
daveP:
nkem didnt attend lectures for 3weeks after i stylishly rearranged dis style. cry

but she came back stunning + a new self cheesy

i wonder how Pius would react if i tell him sha. 6weeks??
Mission accomplished wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by zeekz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
write a note dat says " hey I hate to break it to you but dude u have body odour, don't be offended I observed it just letting you know OK bye" den u stay the fvck away from that person for like 30 mins (if d person is d type dat would get offended).
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by pTomz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Any fwend who would kip mute in cases as dis is definitely wicked angry
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Basildvalour(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
If he is a very close friend, its simple "Guy nah wa o, why ur mouth come dey smell like dis nah abi u chop garlic?" grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by daveP(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Mission accomplished wink
but during those 3weeks, i know not what happened. Num switched off, communicatn cut off. I need to ask what happened behind d scene.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by ShirelleBaby: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:
Are you a troll?
Are you a barcanister?

grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by ronald4lif(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
When buying stuff for the person just add some listering mouth wash or other ones that are effective. And you can tell the person that they should try using them always and that you have been using it for a long time and it gives you the freshest of breath.

I had an experience sometime ago with someone who's got this offensive body odour which I somehow found out it's likely coming from her armpit. Didn't know how to tell her so I went shopping and bought some deodorant and perfume. Told her I'll appreciate if she applies them always. Gladly she did and the odour didn't appear again.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by soulminister(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
dude, have you noticed that I don't come close to you when you are talking?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
"Guy your mouth dey smell!!"

Simple.. undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by sarmiie(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
"do u usually swallow when giving ur b.f fella.tio, cause girl ur mouth *****"

of course you neva actually say such.....
a simple gift is enough to pass the message across.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by millyajay(f): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
just imagine it was you..and think of a way you will want your friend to tell you that won't get u annoyed or sad..
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by topdiva(f): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
my dear friend am bored o, let's go brush your teeth
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Slimmos(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
ogbeni u chop dead rat ni
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by ireneony(f): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
buy him/her a toothpaste and toothbrush on their birthday grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by TeamVaseline: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
buy him/her a toothpaste and toothbrush on their birthday grin

if u buy dis tins for me den we cant friends anymore sad
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by McEwen(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2015
'damn nigga...you smell as Bleep' angry
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2015
Me; Hey babe/guy...What cologne do u use?
Them: None
Me: I've got u one, just use this one to spice up with body and use the mouth wash too cos u've got one smell which I think aint cool and u know I care aand want the best 4 u
Them: Thanks man
Mosttimes, they do not know how badly they stink until you tell em
Re: How Do You Tell Your Friend They Have Body/mouth Odour? by Muyogoa: 2:43am On May 02, 2015
Buy him a perfume as a gift on his birthday

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Consider Most Sinful? / Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? / What Does That Mean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.