Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (41472 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by habeebcole: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
God is against her....cos wen God is against som1 everyone is against her

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by beamland: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
mj
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by salesRep: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
ok
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Apparently lots of people care

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Young03(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Guy z like u knw, ds babe fine pass ....
macuwon:
Ouch

Well...... You guys made her popular.

You would be there seeing it as bashing......

She is there feeling fly, having attained fame!

Btw, I love her b. Ooobs

Don't tell my mom
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by enomakos(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
served her right

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by mankan2k7(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
I no tell u say make u no dey put mouth for other person matter? see your life outsude
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by kraftykc(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
So makes ONE bad comment and she is on the FRONTPAGE OF NAIRALAND?

How the fvck is this not overkill? Actually everyone comment at this point is a necrophiliac cos this is just corpse raping now.

Abeg leave this matter, its not an issue and none should insult that lady again.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
But wait ooooo,what if this sandy doll is dark skinny type? she will have been the sambisa queen oooooo with that her sagging bosom. idiot
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This is one reason why it scares me to the bone being a celebrity. people just forget that you are human, If you post pix of yourself or your properties its show off if you dont u are not proud of yourself, if you reply people they will say you are jobless if you dont you are a snub snob
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by boxypane(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Moral of d story!!? But d babe no try o. ;DMoral of d story!!? But d babe no try o.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chai Dere is God. wetin she dey think sef. She probably wan become star sharp sharp.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na wetin she suppose take do brain na ihn she don take pack jugs finish.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by jideflash(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Aren't you tired of this darkness. Join the movement now by using the dp and hashtag
#GiveUsLightNow #noExcuse

https://www.nairaland.com/2284825/give-us-light-now-enough

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
optimusprimer:
Here goes...

Me 4like bang dis Sandy_Doll real HARD
Make her come like 9buckets
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by CashdownNG: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by doyinofficial(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Y dem dey cry another person cry.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Rapsodee(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
U guys Sha follow me "ade_prinz"... I will follow back
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Spinshark(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
She needed attention and she got it
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by domopps(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op! A spade should be called a spade the lady did bad but the bashers did worst!

Cheeeers
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by stayblack: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
MAD PEOPLE....
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
E no concern me,but i must go bash her too for IG
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by onila(f): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
i knew she was an ofe-manu harlot lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by chrisixis(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sandy doll b like Michael power aba monkey
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerians are wicked sha....dah babe no go open her instagram account for a month
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by fritiyo: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Africa women are strong!!

If nah oyibo get this kain bashing walahi she Fit commit suicidegringringrin

u are completely right. thank God we are not like the white folks on some issues about our person
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by fritiyo: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Africa women are strong!!

If nah oyibo get this kain bashing walahi she Fit commit suicidegringringrin

u are completely right. thank God, we are not like the white folks on some issues about our person
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by jayhans(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nairaland abeg o... is it every story dah goes on front page # open thread hisses nd walk away
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Jessewizy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bonapart:
I love the girl(Sandy) such a bitter truth.
One of the best comment hv seen for ages.

Btw: why the rest never do well ignoramus carry the matter for head like galla
Don't mind the jobless and Dense animals

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Eyepencil: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dis yarns no be bashing nah, them no sabi.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
LewisO:
Lame bashing in there,that isn't bashing.

And i see a girl who says they should leave her just because they want to deliver her from her stupidity.

This comment i circled is a very sensible one! Down ⬇
Am with you 106%, that was exhortation. She should come to Nairaland and see the real bashing.
I don't even waste my time with those dumb celebrity worshipers that troop to Linda Ikeji blog, Instagram, Facebook and badoo, their comments lacks substance.

Nairaland guys are foul mouthed, just don't cross their path.

Proudly HERE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) / Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! / Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.