Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (41473 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by LewisO: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:

Am with you 106%, that was exhortation. She should come to Nairaland and see the real bashing.
I don't even waste my time with those dumb celebrity worshipers that troop to Linda Ikeji blog, Instagram, Facebook and badoo, their comments lacks substance.

Nairaland guys are foul mouthed, just don't cross their path.

Proudly HERE.
My brother i modified it shouldn't be as if i am trying to say Nairalanders are bashers, i said "If she post such on Nairaland she will regret it and no one will tell her to deactivate.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by cocokiller1(f): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
op abi Peter wife don do change of name to annie.....tot her name is lola abii annie na her English name?
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
dat sandy bit©h looks dusty
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by charlesucheh(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bonapart:
I love the girl(Sandy) such a bitter truth.
One of the best comment hv seen for ages.

Btw: why the rest never do well ignoramus carry the matter for head like galla
Let them be forming defenders of peter!! Sandy you spoke ur mind but refering to LoLA as old was out of it. Peter!! U too shouldn't have posted kim's pics with the #kisses on it. Even lola sef go para if she see am, unless she no dey jealous.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bonapart:

What's a bitter truth?
Do you know how old is Kim Kardashian? 35years!
If Lola Omotayo-Okoye is an old cargo, I wonder what is Kim Kardashian.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by playboyAIU(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This is one reason why it scares me to the bone being a celebrity. people just forget that you are human, If you post pix of yourself or your properties its show off if you dont u are not proud of yourself, if you reply people they will say you are jobless if you dont you are a snub,

Guy i will help you and shout out.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by preciousMI1(f): 1:55am On May 01, 2015
CashdownNG:

And let me guess.. it's going to add eons of light to your dull life? take your follower begging elsewhere...

what's eating you up dear?
you sound like a frustrated sadist.
it takes one with a dull life to spot another.....
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by CashdownNG: 4:45am On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by chachanga: 6:25am On May 01, 2015
preciousMI1:
[b][/b]
Abeg follow me on Instagram @precious_mii @precious _mii

Fer whahh?

U dey dash Gala grin? Or you be "Indomie, Mama-D0-Good wink?"

We hear u ooooo

In oda news, if na ur pic dey dat DP, u nor too bad.

Na 2follow u bumper2bumper for town levels be dat, y dey hear me Black n Shine cool?
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 6:42am On May 01, 2015
nibson:
undecidedSandy looks old sef besides, whose auntie is that?

Mine... she 42
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Divineluv14(f): 7:10am On May 01, 2015
That MightyOkafor of a guy is funny
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by ireneony(f): 7:51am On May 01, 2015
Bonapart:

i bet the lady would have gotten alot of followers for that statement, even the guys bashing her will click on her follow button..grin
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 8:04am On May 01, 2015
Lol! some individuals are just so dumb!
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2015
cocokiller1:
op abi Peter wife don do change of name to annie.....tot her name is lola
abii annie na her English name?
Lol!... BTW ain't ur skirt a bit tooo long? undecided #justSaying
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by preciousMI1(f): 8:23am On May 01, 2015
chachanga:

Fer whahh?

U dey dash Gala grin? Or you be "Indomie, Mama-D0-Good wink?"

We hear u ooooo

In oda news, if na ur pic dey dat DP, u nor too bad.

Na 2follow u bumper2bumper for town levels be dat, y dey hear me Black n Shine cool?

Lol.....I hear u wella
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Peejayybold(f): 8:25am On May 01, 2015
MTN and etisalat data bundle available at reduced price. Mtn 1gbfor 1200. Call or WhatsApp 07030127562.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Maghan37: 8:33am On May 01, 2015
Well sandy soil if lola were to be a soil she will be rich and beautiful loamy soil. Besides I believe dat only chimps(not humans) will find her more attractive than lola. undecided grin cheesy
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Bonapart(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
i bet the lady would have gotten alot of followers for that statement, even the guys bashing her will click on her follow button..grin
exactly grin.... that comment is called "finish work"
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Bonapart(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

What's a bitter truth?
Do you know how old is Kim Kardashian? 35years!
If Lola Omotayo-Okoye is an old cargo, I wonder what is Kim Kardashian.
and who told you lola is using her real age.... this is Nigeria.... where we have carrer age, stage age, make up age and football age....

Not my business anyway
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Cryxtal(f): 11:22am On May 01, 2015
Lol. N more bashing on Nairaland. Make una nor kill person o
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by cocokiller1(f): 9:34pm On May 01, 2015
Neroze:
Lol!... BTW ain't ur skirt a bit tooo long? undecided #justSaying
no...it isnt
it's jst a maxi skirt
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by oluwatobby007: 1:55am On May 02, 2015
hello lovely people..ur gurl LINDA aka sexiest chokolily has been nominated 4 OUI AWARDS 2015
Rookie Of The Year
http://www.opinionstage.com/polls/rookie-of-the-year7 THXX AND GOD BLESS
Pls keep voting

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 10:21am On May 02, 2015
cocokiller1:
no...it isnt
it's jst a maxi skirt
o! is dat d new trend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel / Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / Toke Makinwa Makes Clever Statement While Rocking Leather Pants(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.