Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! (1418 Views)

6 Manly Qualities Women Love / Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? / 10 Qualities Women Are Secretly Looking For In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by shevymania(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Despite the innumerable characteristics of men that get the blood of women boiling, there are certain qualities of men that most women wish they possessed. Although women absolutely love the way they are, there are a few traits they wish, like men, they could incorporate in their day-to-day life. These are some of the qualities of men that get women jealous.

1. Age gracefully

2. Unlike women who overthink situations, men refrain from fretting most of the time. Men in general aren’t easily troubled and this quality grabs admiration from the fairer sex resulting in a fine balance between couples.

3. Can sleep through anything, from an earthquake to a crying baby.

4. Men can fix almost everything or will at least try to. From automobiles to gadgets, no man will refrain from trying to fix it himself.

5. For men, sex cures everything. Even on the worst of days the act will get them back on their feet with mental clarity.

6. Easily dependable. Men thrive on the fact that the women in their life depend on them mentally and emotionally. This very fact gives them a sense of responsibility and belonging.

7. Unlike some women who change friends seasonally, most men have the natural ability of sustaining their friendship with their mates for years together.

8. Men are natural gamers making it hard for women to digest the fact that it is in their genes to ace a game after a few tries

9. Men are sporting when it comes to others laughing at them, and if the joke is good enough, you will find them joining the merriment.

10. It takes hardly a few minutes for a man to clean up and look his best and this is the hard truth that gets under the skin of all women.

Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by Tallesty1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Women absolutely love the way they are

Then why do they keep recreating themselves through surgeries, with makeups, etc?

Why do they change their gender?

You gotta be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by ronald4lif(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
That picture though. cheesy
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by Basildvalour(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
...And they wished they were never killing chickens every month
Oh! That's stressful tongue
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by demmy0325(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by LewisO: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
I pity those women that indulge in plastic surgery just because they want to look better.

Are they telling God he didn't create them well?

1 Like

Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by Twaci(f): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nope...not jealous smiley
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by Young03(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
D person below me will say a reasonable thing
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Women absolutely love the way they are

Then why do they keep recreating themselves through surgeries, with makeups, etc?

Why do they change their gender?

You gotta be kidding me.

That also explains why they've been screaming for gender equality. If you want to be equal to something, it means you want to be like or become that thing literally or otherwise.
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by slimzypink(f): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Young03:
D person below me will say a reasonable thing

ok....invitation

Guys that have a job, car and a nice place .... I am getting pregnant for you

Buzz me guys m waiting undecided
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by remsonik(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Not jealous
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by Young03(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Babe u get high ambitions oo, so if i cum marry u nw ,u no go gree
slimzypink:

ok....invitation

Guys that have a job, car and a nice place .... I am getting pregnant for you

Buzz me guys m waiting undecided
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by FLAWLES(f): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Really?
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
And there still exist thousands of men like Bruce Jenner who wants be a woman
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by jideflash(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Aren't you tired of this darkness. Join the movement now by using the dp and hashtag
#GiveUsLightNow #noExcuse

https://www.nairaland.com/2284825/give-us-light-now-enough

1 Share

Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
LOL cheesy
Re: 10 Manly Qualities Women Are Jealous Of! by lilmax(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thats why they want to be equal grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know / Stupid Things Men Do That Get Girls Pregnant / Is This Child Abuse?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.