Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is This Child Abuse?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Child Abuse?!! (1397 Views)

Lol.what Could Be On This Child's Innocent Mind(pics) / Photo: Look At What This Child Is Doing (18+) / Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Child Abuse?!! by Vick4rill(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
She is my neighbours daughter, she is already in her year one in the poly,... Looks very matured and develop, we had one or two things in common and l have been visiting her honey well... But the issue here is that, she told me she was 21 years but just last week when we were chit chatting with her mum, she told me that the girl is just 17,... I knw her dad will never be in support of our relationship,and am afraid he may use her age against me, abeg my fellow nairalanders is this child abuse or am free, cus the girl her self ve been denying it o. Claiming dat she is 21, ....
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by kachnov(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Put it in perspective, we can't ,know until you tell us your age.
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by Vick4rill(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
kachnov:
Put it in perspective, we can't ,know until you tell us your age.
am 26 now
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by dopeJemi: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vick4rill:
am 26 now

Yes it is
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by DrObum(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
O boy! Run comot there oooooo!
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
it's fornication abuse op
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by dguizman(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
OP..u will surely know if truly she is 21.
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by ivyT(f): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Visitin her honeyWell? Diff btw 21 nd 17 is Well enough 4 u to knw if she lied about her age..
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by Gurgle(f): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't think its child abuse in the traditional sense of the word but I think that the circumstances of your relationship are shady

What I mean is that if you just keep her around until she's at least 18 or 19 it would make more sense

Even though she is physically ready for a relationship she may not be emotionally ready

Just be a good mentor and friend to her for now and maybe when she's a little older she will naturally gravitate towards you

If you start all that now you may be tempted to manipulate her and she may be tempted to follow you even if youre doing the wrong thing.

26 and 17 will become 22 and 31 which is a very reasonable age gap if you can just control yourself and not spoil her until then

She will appreciate the space that you gave her to grow into herself and her life as an adult, if you leave her alone

If you keep going with her when she is older she may resent you or feel like you were crowding her as a teenager

I really don't think you should do it anymore
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by mopelola123: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
''and l have been visiting her honey well... But the issue here is that, she told me she was 21 years but just last week when we were chit chatting with her mum, she told me that the girl is just 17"

Visiting her honey well.....mm mm mm men with visiting honey anyway anywhere anyhow..........you better run.
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by UnknownT: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
After draining her honey well, you will abandon the well like Naija abandoned Oloibiri and start looking for another Soku to state draining. Kari on! Make sure say u go cum take excuse from us when you jam another well wey d honey dey overflow
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2015
ivyT:
Visitin her honeyWell? Diff btw 21 nd 17 is Well enough 4 u to knw if she lied about her age..
believe me is almost impossible to detect, if not that her mum said it l would never ve reason it, she behave very mature and did nt in any way look lyk a 17 years old girl
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:
I don't think its child abuse in the traditional sense of the word but I think that the circumstances of your relationship are shady

What I mean is that if you just keep her around until she's at least 18 or 19 it would make more sense

Even though she is physically ready for a relationship she may not be emotionally ready

Just be a good mentor and friend to her for now and maybe when she's a little older she will naturally gravitate towards you

If you start all that now you may be tempted to manipulate her and she may be tempted to follow you even if youre doing the wrong thing.

26 and 17 will become 22 and 31 which is a very reasonable age gap if you can just control yourself and not spoil her until then

She will appreciate the space that you gave her to grow into herself and her life as an adult, if you leave her alone

If you keep going with her when she is older she may resent you or feel like you were crowding her as a teenager

I really don't think you should do it anymore
my dear thanks, but it will take alot of effort to apply dis ur advice
Re: Is This Child Abuse?!! by Gurgle(f): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vick4rill:
my dear thanks, but it will take alot of effort to apply dis ur advice

Yeah I know it must be hard but you may even need to start avoiding her for now to avoid temptation.

It will be better for you later because she will remember that you were not one of the guys who took advantage of her when she was younger and she will respect you more because of it

Plus it would be better for your relationship with your neighbours

And in future if you have a daughter you will have a clear conscience if ever one of your neighbours tries to take advantage of her. It wont feel like karma

(1) (Reply)

See How An Olympian Gold Medalist Turned Into Prostitute / At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. / What's wrong with this photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.