Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job (20412 Views)

Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos / In Desperate Need Of A Job / Funny Things That Can Happen In A Job Interview (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by Sidney1990: 11:19am On May 02, 2015
ednut1:
gate-crashing. i remember a friend got info on NL nd gate crashed nd later got d job. over 170k salary ,fear no allow me go. d nxt week afta he got d job. me self went to gatecrash anoda coy test. dey had given me d materials for d test. till dey found out my name no dey list. i beg tire d fine hr babe was having none of it. geting to d road no keke or bus. had to trek half of agidiingbi road grin

What iss gatecrash self? Some one pls explain
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by ednut1(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2015
Sidney1990:

What iss gatecrash self? Some one pls explain
when u use hammer to crash a coy gate. lol when u go for test u were nt invited
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by Jonwesley(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2015
charzyh2:

Are we in an english class?

What is wrong with a harmless correction? Must U be in an English class to correct a bad spelling or wrong usage of English?
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by charzyh2: 5:26pm On May 03, 2015
Jonwesley:

What is wrong with a harmless correction? Must U be in an English class to correct a bad spelling or wrong usage of English?
It's not 'U', the correct spelling is 'you'.
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by Jonwesley(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2015
charzyh2:

It's not 'U', the correct spelling is 'you'.

Whatever, non admittance of being wrong is doing urself a whole lot of harm. What a disgrace.,
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by charzyh2: 10:32am On May 04, 2015
Jonwesley:

Whatever, non admittance of being wrong is doing urself a whole lot of harm. What a disgrace.,
After all, I wasn't the one you corrected.

Bro, just pay a visit to an american forum and you will notice errors but no one has the time to correct one another. Nigeria has not been moving forward because of "over sabi" professors like you. No offence.
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by Jonwesley(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
charzyh2:

After all, I wasn't the one you corrected.

Bro, just pay a visit to an american forum and you will notice errors but no one has the time to correct one another. Nigeria has not been moving forward because of "over sabi" professors like you. No offence.

That's the point. I guess the owner of the post took the correction politely and would have moved on. But you cried more than the bereaved as your actions have shown. Note Americans don't own the language, they also learnt it as we did, but created a form of English language acceptable to them. Our English is from Queens land. Get it now? Don't call me "over sabi professors".... What was your purpose of correcting my usage of "u" instead of "you" ? So i can no longer shorten my words which everybody does here?
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by charzyh2: 1:58pm On May 04, 2015
Jonwesley:

That's the point. I guess the owner of the post took the correction politely and would have moved on. But you cried more than the bereaved as your actions have shown. Note Americans don't own the language, they also learnt it as we did, but created a form of English language acceptable to them. Our English is from Queens land. Get it now? Don't call me "over sabi proffessors ".... What was your purpose of correcting my usage of "u" instead of "you" ? So i can no longer shorten my words which everybody does here?
It is not "proffessors", the correct word is "professors".
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by Jonwesley(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2015
charzyh2:

It is not "proffessors", the correct word is "professors".

Or the correct spelling rather, not the correct word!

And I'm happy to be corrected, thanks. Obviously I never noticed it, i goofed while quoting you. So what is the import of your correction, when according to you we are not in English class. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by charzyh2: 7:23pm On May 04, 2015
Jonwesley:

Or the correct spelling rather, not the correct word!

And I'm happy to be corrected, thanks. Obviously I never noticed it, i goofed while quoting you. So what is the import of your correction, when according to you we are not in English class. Pot calling kettle black.
Abeg no harms. You don win o.
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by Jonwesley(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
charzyh2:

Abeg no harms. You don win o.

You made all the difference charzyh2, I don't take notice of Nairalanders as such but to spell your moniker means you have made an exception. You have also won a prize my brother.
Re: Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job by ademega(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2015
Jonwesley:

You made all the difference charzyh2, I don't take notice of Nairalanders as such but to spell your moniker means you have made an exception. You have also won a prize my brother.
Mature minds ! These are no kids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Lagos Jobs / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week / Have I Been Scammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.