Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Tell If A Boy Likes You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (28644 Views)

How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by rrz(f): 2:01am On Jul 14, 2007
Okay, there is a boy in my youth that I really like, i was talking to my friends when they 4 wayed the call, and called him, he was all fine untill I said my name and he hung up , is that good or bad Help!!
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by taylur15: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2007
7. They tell friends and family about you, or they introduce you to them. If they have talked about you to their friends and family, you can be assured you are on their dating radar. If they feel comfortable enough to introduce you to the family, you're probably looking at a potential romance. With this sign you have to gauge each situation individually. If they have a really open relationship with their family, it may not mean anything special. However, if they are usually closed off with them, they are definitely ready for something more.
the guy i like his sister have added me on facebook, so i think he has talked about me to them smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by HYBRIDX(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2007
guysssssssss guysssssssssss guyssssssssssss. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . babes better beware, if a guy is too nice(he is definately trying to get to ur pants by pretending),if a guy calls 70 times a day(not always a guarantee that he loves u),if he tells u he has fallen in love at first sight(never belive that)

u see i dont blame"playas"i tink babes are just too gullible ,they belive this
"beautiful lies guys tell". . . . true love routes through friendship . . . . . . a guy finding
u interesting is the first step . . . then u guys become fond of each other . . . now thats what i call a chain reaction . . . . .in the process of being fond of each other(not the guy alone being fond of the babe,while the babe is just enjoying the attention)u get to discover urselfs,nothing is hidden in friendship . . . then a true state of ur minds are established . . . . . love creeps in . . .

but all this i have typed na just "long thing" babes will always belive the lies guys tell and babes will always give a cold shoulder to a guy that approaches them with a clean mind wearing his heart on his sleeves . . . . . .

note this babes,wen a guys sees a gurl and his eyes pop out and he starts to get hard,that aint love gurl . . . .thats lost . . .with no atom of respect for the poor(unfortunatel most babes enjoy this not knowing such feeling is the highest disrespect for a woman)
because at that moment the only thing in the guys mind is how he is going to get in between ur legs . . . and belive me dear he will do anything to get thurr(beign the nicest guy on planet earth and faking every other thing possible ) once the deed is done . . .my guy signs off . . . thats why alot u babes wonder why ur guy has suddenly changed . . . dont blame him after having a good bite of the forbidden fruit whats next . . . .

look out for a guy that is real,no gimics no pretending . . . . it aint hard to tell,no one is perfect . . . . and he will definately not toast u on ur first date . . . . he's goona be shy . . . .he will seek friendship at first,show a lot of interest in ur affairs and definately tell his folks about you . . . most definately . . . . .

word!!!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 18, 2008
@post
if he buys you a Lexus. . . simple
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by tommyex(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2008
Thats cheap oo
U can do better sweety
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2008
tommyex:

Thats cheap oo
You can do better sweety
LOL. . . ok, 3 Lexus will do. . .you can afford it right? dnt make me leave my rich drug dealer of a BF for a broke@$$ o
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by joycee87: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2008
some guys i believe are very complicating and annoying,they keep wasting time in terms of approaching a girl especially if d girl likes them,u know wat its easy,invite d guy to ur place and invite some other guy maybe a male friend of urs to ur place(maybe 30mins before the first one is suppose to arrive)wen d first guy arrives watch him wt ur two eyes opened,that is immediately he sees d other guy wt u(i mean ur innocent male friend)his change in countenance is d answer to ur question
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by darkey(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ joyee
did it work for u?
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by joycee87: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
it did ,and i believe it will work for any person at dat,cos wen one is inlove and sees another person wt d person he /she love,no matter the pretence,a sharp person wen i mean sharp i mean smart and matured in mind, will see d jealousy,no matter how much it is concealed inside,u can search it out
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by darkey(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2008
jealously?
i thot dat wasnt an attribute of love. if u truly love some1, u would want the best for d person even if u av to let her go.
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by joycee87: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2008
so if u see ur girlfriend kissing a girl,u'll just look at her like a statue?its only d agape love that does not go wt jealousy,but wen we talk of physical love,if jealousy does not run into ur brains wen u see ur girl or guy wt someother person ,then believe me u r not in love yet,cos love can be possessive sometimes
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by tommyex(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2008
NIKE
u no get urself,u know how rich i am?Ex tra bucks

Joyce
lol,nice trick,u must be a prof!
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by darkey(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ dat time, d oda person doesnt know wat he or she has lost. i believe love is fundamentally a choice b4 any oda thing
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2008
@tommy
eh en? just because you're dreaming money doe not make you rich o. . shotigbo. . .make some billions, then we can talk grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by eroyapa: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2008
always stay focused. if the boy keeps looking at your lips while talking to you.that means hes up to something
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by ly1: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2008
you all have made me confused i am speechless
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by freakout: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2008
Guys, what if there's a boy, and he keeps annoying me. but sometimes he teases me. But he is sooooooooo nice to orther girls!

ps. I kinda have a crush on him! hehe cheesy wink
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by freakout: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2008
Hey guys, I have this sentence that will maybe help you! If a boy or a girl hates you like he/she keeps annoying you or tease you, he might think that you are his lover. But I have a problem. What if he asks ur friends for ur msn, and also keeps calling you in class, that you get in trouble?
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by deleson: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
Na u sabi.
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by jade999(f): 3:55am On Dec 13, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
Okay, im going to tell you a story.
"Jasmine", really liked this guy named "Nathan". Nathan did not like her in return for the first year. Over the summer "Jasmine" got Nathan's number. She could not help herself; she called him everyday to hear his voice. It quikly became a serious obsession. She would literally have to FORCE herself not to call him for atleast a day. When school started, she actually had a class with him! She made a plan to ignore him, and pretend she wasnt interested in him anymore. It actually worked!! He started liking her just for her lost interest! He began brushing against her when he walked by. He began sitting at the table next to her at lunch. "Jasmine" could tell that he was getting desperate for her attention again, but she held her ground(aint she smart)
So now, NAthan has a crush on Jasmine, but they both play this silent game with eachother. JASMINE IS GETTING FED UP WITH IT THO, and she wants him to just admit he likes her already. It seems to Jasmine, that she likes him more and more and more. Shes in love with the boy. He has become her whole world, but both of them are playing mind games with eachother. Okay okay jasmine is me, jade. Any advice, because im going insane here.
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by jade999(f): 4:01am On Dec 13, 2008
(talking to the chick that said the guy hanged up when he learned she was on the phone) wow i soo get you dude. That is EXACTLY what ive been going through. It could have double meanings, you know? like in my case, the boy was scared of the fact that he liked me. So he would avoid looking at me, avoid me in every way. He liked me but he didnt want to. HE HUNG UP when they said my name. If you suspects he might secretly liike you when he does this, then don't be hurt. He likes you and hes like scared of it. or he could hate you. deeep down, ull know.
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by acidrop(f): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2008
they become really dumb n stupid
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by iz2much: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2008
Watz up Uju. U remenber me?
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by angellucy: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2009
smiley He should take u to ocean vew
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by maray(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2009
He will go extra miles to please u,even if its not comfortable 4 him to do so angry smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by mystikal(m): 2:56am On Jun 04, 2009
yh, but often times, d gal wouldnt hav d least idea of d uncomfortable length d guy went 2 please her!
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by kutetara3: 4:09am On Oct 08, 2009
wink
One time I liked a boy that was new in our class
and I looked at him and when I looked away,
he looked at me so I looked at him and he looked at a different direction,
Thats a way of knowing that I boy likes you,
And I finally told him that I like him and now we're going out,    grin
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by SLIMJEO: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
Well for me if i truly love a girl, I will try to take her to my Mom first, I think from there, the relationship will not go ahead, I will intro her to my important and respectful friends not to JERK friends, I will always like to go with her out like swiming, play pools, but not shooping.
I will make a decision that i will never pay a visit and let her parent know me till is time to marriage.
Well that is the few i have.
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
SLIM-JEO:

Well for me if i truly love a girl, I will try to take her to my Mom first, I think from there, the relationship will not go ahead, I will intro her to my important and respectful friends not to JERK friends, I will always like to go with her out like swiming, play pools, but not shooping.
I will make a decision that i will never pay a visit and let her parent know me till is time to marriage.
Well that is the few i have.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wah oh! You'll introduce her to your mum but you wont let her family meet you. What's the reasoning behind that
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by SLIMJEO: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ujujoan The problem is that i keep away from her family because of my status ok, If i pay a quick visit, her family might knock off everything and chances, So the best time is that when i am ready i go for your family, But if my mom and dad know you as a good girl, they can support much more on my efforts
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by areaboi: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
Always tryna target wella to eat the forbidden fruit.I'm dead serious.
Re: How To Tell If A Boy Likes You by bluejay2: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2009
Hey peeps, you hav no idea how much guys go 'gaga' for a lady with radiantly beautiful skin. when they see one, they know it, and it is a fact that 90% of guys cant help but show they like you with a nice skin. your skin is a great weapon.
check this out on www.jayranty..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.