Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA (29972 Views)

Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo) / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) / Nurse Arrested For Stealing New Baby In Ogun (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2015
logica:
Ogbeni you must have failed Physics. No wonder; when you virtually know nothing but be doing oversabi. Go and boil water to 130 Degrees Celsius in your kitchen. Tell us the results of your exercise in futility. And about bathing with 54 Degrees Celsius water or not; obviously from my posts sensible people know I made no claims that it is reasonable temperature for taking a bath. Only m0rons like yourself who devoid of logic are still wondering whether 130 Degrees is Fahrenheit or Celsius need to be set straight.
u don't have to insult me. Anyways, now that u have made ur point, or what ur deformed brain can just reason, just smell off my thread.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by logica(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2015
lrguru:
u don't have to insult me. Anyways, now that's u have made ur point, or what ur deformed brain can just reason, just smell off my thread.
LMAO, I don't have to insult you, but you can insult me right? Check your FATHER for the smell you are perceiving; or better still your MOTHER.

Bush monkey. Go and BOIL your children with 54 Degrees Celsius water; you hear? Sebi your children get leather skin.

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 01, 2015
logica:
This monkey just further buried himself. They bath children in Nigeria with water over 54 Degrees Celsius? Did you use a thermometer? Or maybe the children in the bush where you come from have skin made of leather or ponmon.
look here cow, I am not here to argue with children like u who are still struggling to pass secondary school. I have understood ur level of reasonin already as its so easy to size u up, cos ur foolishness is of monumental proportion. Take a stroll and read pass physics without tears, I'm sure the book will go a long way to help u. Time spent in replyin u is time wasted, cos I'm sure u are a genetic gabbage who was created from ur village shrine. Ur brain is toxic and u are just a waste of space.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 01, 2015
logica:
LMAO, I don't have to insult you, but you can insult me right? Check your FATHER for the smell you are perceiving; or better still your MOTHER.

Bush monkey. Go and BOIL your children with 54 Degrees Celsius water; you hear? Sebi your children get leather skin.
make una see me se this he-goat o, it hurts to know u are a pig right? Kai, if only ur type has gone into extinction with dinosaurs, this world would have been a better place. SWINE
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by logica(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2015
lrguru:
blahgiddy blah blah
LMAO. Bleating of a goat. Water boiling at 130 Degrees Celsius. Children in Nigeria bath with water over 54 Degrees Celsius. LMAO. Fvcking bush monkey. I dare you to mention the Secondary School you finished from.

I can understand where your comprehension issue started from though: "water starts to boil at 100 Degrees Celsius". So in your dimwitted thinking, the water temperature will continue to increase linearly till it all boils off. Ode. The water temperature will REMAIN at 100 Degrees Celsius till everything evaporates. It will NEVER exceed 100 Degrees Celsius except you change the atmospheric pressure.

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 6:15pm On May 01, 2015
Don't you now look and sound stupidd talking about what you don't know? Next time just keep to what you know, nasty clown!

Iddiott, if it's an epistle it takes to get sense into you, it's well worth it.

Right! You definitely won't want a follow up on your wild claim, that's how slimy liars like you get through life.

Who can be more jobless than you who is supposedly married with children plus a career, but spend so much time on nairaland? You can only fool your mates.

babyosisi:

All this useless epistle in answer with guarantees and warranties to a post that didn't involve or concern you?
Isi mgbaka!!
You and who watch which case?
Are you that stoopid and jobless?

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by logica(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2015
lrguru:
make una see me se this he-goat o, it hurts to know u are a pig right? Kai, if only ur type has gone into extinction with dinosaurs, this world would have been a better place. SWINE
It would've been better if your MOTHER the Zinjanthropus died with the rest. So you won't be here bathing children with water heated in excess of 54 Degrees Celsius.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2015
logica:
LMAO. Bleating of a goat. Water boiling at 130 Degrees Celsius. Children in Nigeria bath with water over 54 Degrees Celsius. LMAO. Fvcking bush monkey. I dare you to mention the Secondary School you finished from.
guy, just take a small stool and start playin with ur 2 inch pen1s somewhere around the corner, ur mate no de here. Am thru with u
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by logica(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
lrguru:
guy, just take a small stool and start playin with ur 2 inch pen1s somewhere around the corner, ur mate no de here. Am thru with u
Ode. The fact that your FATHER has a short d1ck doesn't mean we all suffer from the malady. Continue spying on your FATHER'S d1ck though. Your FATHER taught you right? Fvcking fagg0t.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by 5minsmadness: 6:32pm On May 01, 2015
And am supposed to be the one with the 5mins of madness grin

The vitriol on this thread is highly unnecessary fellas.

Water boils at 100°Celsius. Anything higher and it turns to steam.
The woman herself would have burnt her hands if she tried to rescue a baby from water that hot.

Then again the medical staff that treated the baby were just making an assumption when they said 54°. They were not there to measure it.

From the pic it is obvious the woman put the baby in feet first and brought baby out to wash. It was only when she saw peeling skin she realised something was wrong.

Her main issue here was carelessness and then trying to escape.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by logica(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2015
5minsmadness:
And am supposed to be the one with the 5mins of madness grin

The vitriol on this thread is highly unnecessary fellas.

Water boils at 100°Celsius. Anything higher and it turns to steam.
The woman herself would have burnt her hands if she tried to rescue a baby from water that hot.

Then again the medical staff that treated the baby were just making an assumption when they said 54°. They were not there to measure it.

From the pic it is obvious the woman put the baby in feet first and brought baby out to wash. It was only when she saw peeling skin she realised something was wrong.

Her main issue here was carelessness and then trying to escape.
Guy, my madness pass 5 hours when I encounter dimwits who try to rise about their station. smiley
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
Don't you now look and sound stupidd talking about what you don't know? Next time just keep to what you know, nasty clown!

Iddiott, if it's an epistle it takes to get sense into you, it's well worth it.

Right! You definitely won't want a follow up on your wild claim, that's how slimy liars like you get through life.

Who can be more jobless than you who is supposedly married with children plus a career, but spend so much time on nairaland? You can only fool your mates.

All this from a character that changes handles like a woman with an issue of blood changes tampons
How many email addresses have you created so far? grin grin grin
Probably around 60
Talk about eediocy on two legs
By the time she gets sentenced you will be on your next 100th moniker
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 7:43pm On May 01, 2015
You can only judge others by your lowlife standard.

At least we now know that the issue of blood you suffer is contributing to the way you run like bleeding goat around here.

See you like a used tampon.

I've been on nairaland 2006 and don't have up to 7 handles. Sam can't said about a useless old hag like you.

Go and park your shameless trashy self in a corner.

babyosisi:

All this from a character that changes handles like a woman with an issue of blood changes tampons
How many email addresses have you created so far? grin grin grin
Probably around 60
Talk about eediocy on two legs
By the time she gets sentenced you will be on your next 100th moniker

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by kendraloops(f): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
And you will lose your eyes if you are ibo claiming Yoruba, Assseeee!

Hi kiddo.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 8:01pm On May 01, 2015
Hey granny!
kendraloops:

Hi kiddo.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Raiders: 9:08pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
You need to shut that gutter you call mouth! You obviously don't know how the system works, so you better face what you know how to do best, gossip that is!

Death penalty is not the first bus stop even in the red hot state of Texas, the case has to be proven that she did it on purpose and was pre-meditated, and that still won't make it a straight forward death penalty case.

I guarantee you that they can't even get first degree murder conviction(which may carry death penalty)out of this, and even second degree murder will be a stretch. The most she would be convicted of will be manslaughter or criminal negligence.

I'm 110% sure that she won't get even life imprisonment, worst cases have walked and the most she will get will be between 5-25 years with parole eligibility in half the time.

Just let's watch this case proceeding together here on nairaland.

killing a police officer or a child less than 5 years is a capital murder offense in Texas even without premeditation. This lady is not going to get 5-25 yrs. Do you remember the case of that Nigerian lady Jessica Tata that was given 80 yrs to life for negligent homicide because some children died under her care even tho she didn't intend to kill the children and the fire was an accident. America justice system don't play with people accused of killing a child or police officer. I feel sorry for the lady tho but trying to flew just made her case even worse.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 9:22pm On May 01, 2015
First of all, this is New York and the law is a bit relaxed over there.

The lady that was cooking and at the same time left children unattended was guilty and leaving children alone by themselves is a crime by itself, and then cooking at the same time, and despite that, her sentencing was high cause many children are involved, plus they had to use Interpol to bring her back, 'she would have returned when the shock wore off her if she didn't mean to run' I'm sure was one of prosecution blows.

It was an accident, she didn't kill the child. You can say the child died as a result of the injuries she sustained from a professional oversight, but she wasn't killed.

Raiders:
killing a police officer or a child less than 5 years is a capital murder offense in Texas even without premeditation. This lady is not going to get 5-25 yrs. Do you remember the case of that Nigerian lady Jessica Tata that was given 80 yrs to life for negligent homicide because some children died under her care even tho she didn't intend to kill the children and the fire was an accident. America justice system don't play with people accused of killing a child or police officer. I feel sorry for the lady tho but trying to flew just made her case even worse.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:

The lady that was cooking and at the same time left children unattended was guilty and leaving children alone by themselves is a crime by itself, and then cooking at the same time, and despite that, her sentencing was high cause many children are involved, plus they had to use Interpol to bring her back, 'she would have returned when the shock wore off her if she didn't mean to run' I'm sure was one of prosecution blows.

Olodo
NY has no sympathy for criminals
She is already charged with murder

Why are you hyperventilating on this case and making all sorts of excuses for it,is the woman your relative?
Sorry you won't be seeing her in a very long time
At least 25 years
She is not in panti station where you can slip naira into the hands of some dirty policeman and she walks free

2 Likes

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 9:33pm On May 01, 2015
Oponu Ode, she 's innocent until proven guilty. I know you will be too criminal to serve jury duty.

Now back peddling to at least 25 years, were you not shouting death penalty? This is not the village you came from, this is a country where jungle justice is minimal.

She will get fair hearing and you dumb bittch will be put to shame.

You are too foolish to know that death penalty has not been used in New York in a long time. Didirin!

babyosisi:

Olodo
NY has no sympathy for criminals
Why are you hyperventilating on this case and making all sorts of excuses for it,is the woman your relative?
Sorry you won't be seeing her in a very long time
At least 25 years
She is not in panti station

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
Oponu Ode, she 's innocent until proven guilty.

This is not the village you came from, this is a country where jungle justice is minimal.

She will get fair hearing and you dumb bittch will be put to shame.

You are too foolish to know that death penalty has not been used in New York in a long time. Didirin!

Innocent my ass!!
Innocent of killing a baby?

All this because she is Yoruba?
Hahahahahahahaha
It must suck to bear that burden of defending a criminal because she is your sister
Thank God they captured her behind before she fled to Ijebuode and disappeared under a rock

By the time she gets out,if she gets out alive ,she will be nearing 80
What eediot wouldn't know to check water temp before putting a baby there except one that reasons like you do

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2015
Mondesire doesn't believe Adebayo tested the water, either.
"No, she just turned the faucet and put the baby there," she said.

This was my third scenario
Same thing the baby's grandma thinks
The foolish woman put the child in a bath tub and turned the water on
That has to he it
By the time she realized the water was too hot,damage has already been done
And then she decides to run instead of facing up to her actions
You kill an only child of a couple two days in their home and then attempt to flee
A premature child that has undergone so much and survived,killed by a nurse they barely knew
That later action of attempting to flee will get her no mercy by a jury
The judge will impose the highest sentence possible because there are many charges involved

Her owanbe days are over

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 9:50pm On May 01, 2015
Yes you are doing your part cos she's Yoruba and I have to make sure you don't get away with lies around here.

You need to pay your jobless attention and see the way the case is going to go.

I'm sure you are more criminal than she is with a wrap sheet of activities, You will get caught one day.

babyosisi:

Hahahahahahahaha
It must suck to bear that burden of defending a criminal because she is your sister
Thank God they captured her behind before she fled to Ijebuode and disappeared under a rock

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
Go to hell with your scenario as it rots in your stomach. Who cares about what you think?

babyosisi:

This was my third scenario
Same thing the baby's grandma thinks
The foolish woman put the child in a bath tub and turned the water on
That has to he it
By the time she realized the water was too hot,damage has already been done

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
Go to hell with your scenario as it rots in your stomach. Who cares about what you think?

You can take black amala to her in prison grin

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Raiders: 9:57pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:

It was an accident, she didn't kill the child. You can say the child died as a result of the injuries she sustained from a professional oversight, but she wasn't killed.

This nurse also made the mistake of planning to ran away from justice. That will make her charges even high because the judge will consider that she try to fled justice which is also a crime. I agree that she killed the child by accident but its still a serious crime because a child is invovle. Anyway, I feel sorry for her if she didnt intend to kill the child because that means her life in America is over. Even if she is released early she will likely lose her citizenship or greencard and be deported.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 9:59pm On May 01, 2015
You will never get the chance to be among the jury to determine her fate, You will just gloat over it till your misfortune comes.

Madwoman that has lost her mind and probably being avoided by neighbor.

babyosisi:

Innocent my ass!!
Innocent of killing a baby?

Hahahahahahahaha

What eediot wouldn't know to check water temp before putting a baby there except one that reasons like you do

2 Likes

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
You will never get the chance to be among the jury to determine her fate, You will just gloat over it till your misfortune comes.

Madwoman that has lost her mind and probably being avoided by neighbor.

THe thing don dey pain you well
Good!
Make e pain you well well
Thank God for America and the UK

Go to your village meeting and announce it
You don't use scissors and slice off fore skins, rap.e nursing home residents and scald babies and get away with it
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:04pm On May 01, 2015
Let's just wait and see as it goes cos I still stand by what I said earlier. There's nothing cool about losing a child, but she must have her day in court to determine what really happened. She tried is different from she did and it has to proven that she tried if admissible.

Raiders:
This nurse also made the mistake of planning to ran away from justice. That will make her charges even high because the judge will consider that she try to fled justice which is also a crime. I agree that she killed the child by accident but its still a serious crime because a child is invovle. Anyway, I feel sorry for her if she didnt intend to kill the child because that means her life in America is over. Even if she is released early she will likely lose her citizenship or greencard and be deported.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
Let's just wait and see as it goes cos I still stand by what I said earlier. There's nothing cool about losing a child, but she must have her day in court to determine what really happened. She tried is different from she did and it has to proven that she tried if admissible.

Shatap!!

Had this person been an Igbo lady,you would be talking nonsense
Now you are suddenly seeing innocence all over the act
While I don't believe she wanted yo kill this child,it was obvious she was negligent and that led to the death
Add attempting to flee to the mounting charges,she is nailed
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:07pm On May 01, 2015
Antics of a madwoman is what you are displaying. You are frustrated goat that nairaland has actually saved from turning to mold.

I'm going to expose you real soon.

babyosisi:

THe thing don dey pain you well
Good!
Thank God for America and the UK

Go to your village meeting and announce it
You don't use scissors and slice off fore skins rap.e nursing home residents and scald babies and get away with it

2 Likes

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
Antics of a madwoman is what you are displaying. You are frustrated goat that nairaland has actually saved from turning to mold.

I'm going to expose you real soon.

Will?
Why wait?
Why not now
Ewu
I triple dare you
Anumanu
Show me what you have?

All these bastards parading nairaland
Prove to the readers that you are not a bastard
,give us the best of what you have
Oya
Waiting
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:09pm On May 01, 2015
Just as you are doing right now. Dance all you want, you will meet her in jail soon.

How many times have you been to jail, lowlife? You must have a Mugshot!

babyosisi:

Shatap!!

Had this person been an Igbo lady,you would be talking nonsense
Now you are suddenly seeing innocence all over the act
While I don't believe she wanted yo kill this child,it was obvious she was negligent and that led to the death
Add attempting to flee to the mounting charges,she is nailed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder / Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them / 10-Year-Old Girl Raped By 5 Men In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.