Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA (29974 Views)

Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo) / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) / Nurse Arrested For Stealing New Baby In Ogun (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
Just as you are doing right now. Dance all you want, you will meet her in jail soon.

You must have a Mugshot!

Where is the exposition you have Anuofia
All these SheMales without blokoss
Give me your best shot

Ngwa start pulling out random pictures
I am waiting grin
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:13pm On May 01, 2015
Wait and watch!

You claim to be one thing here and I will show you to be another.

At appropriate time you will be exposed.

Can you pass a background check? You know you can't.

babyosisi:

Will?
Why wait?
Why not now
Ewu
I triple dare you
Anumanu
Show me what you have?

All these bastards parading nairaland
Prove to the readers that you are not a bastard
,give us the best of what you have
Oya
Waiting

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
Wait and watch!

You claim to be one thing here and I will show you to be another.

At appropriate time you will be exposed.

Can you pass a background check? You know you can't.

You see why I called you a bastard and say it again and you answered yes ma
What could be more appropriate than this time?
If you were not born in a brothel,go ahead and expose me

What word or phrase can I use to make you so mad as to do this exposition?
Useless eediot
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 01, 2015
Where is that animal
People are waiting o
Threatening your mother
Amadioha majie kwa gi olu dia
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:18pm On May 01, 2015
I will challenge you to play some games with me here sometimes, since you have a big mouth, Nairaland will know me and you.

transgendered you ask? take a look in the mirror, Ape that is shaving along side her impotent husband.

Don't people mistake you to be the man when out with your Gbewudani hussy?

babyosisi:

Where is the exposition you have Anuofia
All these SheMales without blokoss
Give me your best shot

Ngwa start pulling out random pictures
I am waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
I will challenge you to play some games with me here sometimes, since you have a big mouth, Nairaland will know me and you.

transgendered you ask? take a look in the mirror, Ape that is shaving along side her impotent husband.

Don't people mistake you to be the man when out with your Gbewudani hussy?

Mschtwwwww!!
Is this the juicy story we are waiting for?
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
You are the bastarrdd product of baby factory like therest of your family.

I will do it when you don't expect since I want you to participate. Right now you will lie as always and deny it.

you won't see it coming, where you come from makes you the one more likely to be born in a brothel and the whole world knows it.

babyosisi:

You see why I called you a bastard and say it again and you answered yes ma
What could be more appropriate than this time?
If you were not born in a brothel,go ahead and expose me

What word or phrase can I use to make you so mad as to do this exposition?
Useless eediot

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
You are the bastarrdd product of baby factory like therest of your family.

I will do it when you don't expect since I want you to participate. Right now you will lie as always and deny it.

A

We are the only ones talking here and you will do it at a later time?
What a wuss
All mouth and no action
Typical
You make a threat and back down
To think that your people celebrated the birth of a male child at your birth?
Tufiakwa
Someone should give you eye pencil and eyeshadow plus iro and buba
Mouthy Angelina

I hope you are not an only child
If so they'd better go and adopt a proper child
They misfired here
Something went seriously wrong
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
Why are you scared? I will do it when I want.

I never backed down, I will do it when I want, watch, you will be put to shame here.

Unless you are a man, we are of same sex.

babyosisi:

We are the only ones talking here and you will do it at a later time?
What a wuss
All mouth and no action
Typical
You make a threat and back down
To think that your people celebrated the birth of a male child at your birth?
Tufiakwa
Someone should give you eye pencil and eyeshadow plus iro and buba
Mouthy Angelina

I hope you are not an only child
If so they'd better go and adopt a proper child
They misfired here
Something went seriously wrong

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:32pm On May 01, 2015
You will sure be known here Felicia.

Abandoned two left-legged Granny crawling out in fear.

babyosisi:
Oya Angelina aka royalcatier,go ahead and have the last word
I am that nice to little girls

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
Why are you scared? I will do it when I want.

I never backed down, I will do it when I want, watch, you will be put to shame here.

Unless you are a man, we are of same sex.

I have called you a bastard
And added that you were born and reared in a brothel and yet I am scared
Hahahahahahahaha
If it's all a lie,why don't you prove me wrong?
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 01, 2015
royalcatier:
You will sure be known here Felicia.

Bwahahahahaha ha

I am no longer Beatrice now Felicia
Hehehehehehe
Akuko
What else
Is my hubby still azubuike abi I don remarry?
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
Oya Angelina aka royalcatier,go ahead and have the last word
I am that nice to little girls

So much for revelations
Jobless eediot
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:37pm On May 01, 2015
This is you and are what you are known to be, a bastardd , born in brothel/baby factory by a mother that was also born in a brothel
babyosisi:

I have called you a bastard
And added that you were born and reared in a brothel and yet I am scared
Hahahahahahahaha
If it's all a lie,why don't you prove me wrong?

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:39pm On May 01, 2015
When did you see Beatrice? You are crazy too?

Foolissh old cargo, trashy slot, you have a baby daddy that's just there for the kids he's not even sure are his.

Asewo, how many baby fathers do you have and who fathers which child? Go and take care of that and come back.

babyosisi:

Bwahahahahaha ha

I am no longer Beatrice now Felicia
Hehehehehehe
Akuko
What else
Is my hubby still azubuike abi I don remarry?

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2015
X

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by royalcatier: 10:46pm On May 01, 2015
Soak it in and drop dead!

grin the day is still young for both of us.

babyosisi:
X
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 01, 2015
When you get some confidence and are ready with your revelations and decide that you are no longer a bastard please mention me grin
For now
You are boring the heck out of me and I hate being bored
Ta ta

cool cool cool cool

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 3:18am On May 31, 2015
Oluyemisi Adebayo, the Nigerian nurse accused of killing a baby by submerging her in scalding water had recently been fired from from a previous job for almost giving the toddler in her care a deadly dose of medicine.

Her former employers, Danielle Bartell and Walter Marrero said they were in disbelief when they heard the news of her killing a baby two weeks after they fired her.

Bartell says that on April 7, she watched 54-year-old Oluyemisi Adebayo almost give her severely disabled 3-year-old Tyler what could have been a deadly dosage of narcotics. Bartell became hysterical and kicked Adebayo out.

The woman, who the family hired through Harry’s Nursing, had only been employed for four days. Bartell later found out that Adebayo had not kept track of what medicine she was giving the child.
But when Bartell went to the police, they told her that because the nurse never actually administered the drug, there was nothing police could do.

Just two weeks later, Adebayo had landed job taking care of another child. Owner of Harry’s Nursing told a reporter that he has “no control over his nurses” and that “he can’t discipline them.” He also said that Adebayo never did anything wrong, so he had no reason to hold her from future jobs.

Police say 23-month-old Naomi Mondesire was in the care of Adebayo at a home on Memphis Avenue in Queens at the end of April when the child was rushed to Nassau County Medical Centre with severe burns.

The baby later died a few days later on April 30 of second and third degree burns to her legs and left arm. While Adebayo said she checked the water with her hands first, investigators say the baby’s injuries were consistent with someone submerging her in a scalding hot 130 degree bath for 30 seconds. Adebayo was arrested while trying to flee the country for Nigeria.

With this revelation, perhaps this woman is in need of a thorough psychiatric evaluation.
http://www.healththenmore.com/2015/05/nigerian-nurse-tried-to-kill-another.html?spref=tw
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
Ehew! Merciful God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Police Arrest Two Men For Stealing Their Boss' N15m Car (Photo) / Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.