Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA (30175 Views)

Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo) / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) / Nurse Arrested For Stealing New Baby In Ogun (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by fpeter(f): 7:59am On May 01, 2015
Rip baby, I'm sure that nurse had some mental challenges cry
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by logica(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2015
5minsmadness:

Honestly it's a burden at times. grin
The situation is so clear to me I don't understand how others can't see it angry
Uh huh. Geniuses see things in slow-mo (like Thomas Anderson in "The Matrix" movie). Don't ask me how I know. wink

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 8:00am On May 01, 2015
That's wicked. I pray she gets the full punishment.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by kingthreat(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2015
Hidden posts everywhere..lol. When news like this breaks out, Nairalanders are quick to just read the name of the perpetrator. If from their own tribe they keep shut or try and write in defense. While if from the opposite tribe, they look for the worst words in their vocabulary to express their tribalism grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by midasbliss(f): 8:02am On May 01, 2015
The Nurse Was Carried Away I Guess... She Wouldn't Wana End A Good Career.
RIP lil one.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by OBTMOS(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2015
AustineE1:

www.elombah.com
[url]m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/queens-nurse-killed-baby-hot-bath-police-article-1.2204291[/url]
some of us are here lukin for a way to go to AMERICA, even tinkin of stowin away self and some pple are misusing their opportunity
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by lebienconnu: 8:07am On May 01, 2015
She should have reported the accident immediately. She messed up everything by trying to run. 55°C (132℉) is very dangerous for a patient of the victim's age and medical condition. There are supposed to be standards as regards the temperature range of birthing water for kids. The check should be with a thermometer and not with the hand.

Except she is insane, no way in hell she would have intended to kill the child. But she killed her by allowing fear to overcome her. Fear is a disease.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 8:08am On May 01, 2015
Yoloba girls I hail ooh...na so una ugly?......Anyway she is representing her region in naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 8:10am On May 01, 2015
People get mind sha, especially women. The husband of that lady must have survived otapiapia many times cos the woman must have tried to kill him many times without success. I don't understand what most people are sayin that she was absent minded, like seriously?

Water at about 130 degrees, the steam alone would heat ur skin and make u shift, talk more of the child. I am sure she intentionally submerged the child, cos there's no way anybody can tell me that u can go close to a boling water without gettin burnt by the steam comin out. U don't even need to check first before u know its hot.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 8:12am On May 01, 2015
nurse adebayo people don get her , this is called EDI in yoruba land EFUN . so sad the poor baby had to be a victim of adebayos mishap.
cry

2 Likes

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by logica(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2015
OBTMOS:
some of us are here lukin for a way to go to AMERICA, even tinkin of stowin away self and some pple are misusing their opportunity
Na person say make you no get opportunity? Eh, oya stow away na...or swim across the Atlantic.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 8:17am On May 01, 2015
babyosisi:
A part of me is thinking this woman was probably distracted,perhaps hanging a phone in her ear and talking away while she was putting the baby in water without checking the temp because I can't find any reason why a nurse would want to end her career and freedom by killing a frail child.
If her mission in that home was to kill this child ( Not that anyone should have that goal) ,why in this manner?
But then water over 130 degrees as investigators say,would be steaming,couldn't she see it?
Which brings me to the second assumption that she may in fact be mentally unsound.
I don't think that will fly though,her later actions of planning an escape shows she is mentally alright but why would a 54 year old nurse want to kill a child?
They should investigate all her previous patient interactions,it may uncover a pattern.
yes Mrs,I also belief is a mistake,how can a 54years old nurse kill a toddler,she want to flee because of fair and strict law of d land.oh I pity her.

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by streetshuttle(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2015
Chai, how could she have done this, this is terible, from her story, she dipped her hand into the water before puting d baby, and you were not burnt? This is not fair at all. She's in for a loooooong thing. May GOD forgive u. Happy new month my people.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by lebienconnu: 8:25am On May 01, 2015
lrguru:
People get mind sha, especially women. The husband of that lady must have survived otapiapia many times cos the woman must have tried to kill him many times without success. I don't understand what most people are sayin that she was absent minded, like seriously?

Water at about 130 degrees, the steam alone would heat ur skin and make u shift, talk more of the child. I am sure she intentionally submerged the child, cos there's no way anybody can tell me that u can go close to a boling water without gettin burnt by the steam comin out. U don't even need to check first before u know its hot.

Boss, 130 degrees (F) water does not steam. Before water starts steaming its temperature must be around 212℉ (100°C). Except she wanted to boil the child alive and if that was the case, it would have been reported as such. More so, we all know she is not from the human eating tribe of Nigeria. It was an accident. However, by not acting promptly to save the live of the victim she killed the kid and deserves everything she gets.

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by cold(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2015
Why didn't she reel out the quickest and easiest Nigerian get-out-of jail card? 'It was the work of the devil'.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 8:31am On May 01, 2015
lebienconnu:

Boss, 130 degrees (F) water does not steam. Before water starts steaming its temperature must be around 212℉ (100°C). Except she wanted to boil the child alive and if that was the case, it would have been reported as such. More so, we all know she is not from the human eating tribe of Nigeria. It was an accident. By not acting promptly to save the live of the victim she killed the kid and deserves everything she gets.
chairman, don't u think its 130 degrees centigrade, nor fahrenheit?. That's 373 degrees kelvin bro
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by AsanwaKC(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2015
terrible...RIP to the baby
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by AlphaDibia(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2015
Let's say she's a Yoruba babe and I say this is all Yoruba babes are known for. Pure yoruba behavior.

Do you see how ignorant that sounds? That's what you clowns sound like talking igbo this igbo that. Get off the cock of the igbos..

Sha, every naija babe in yankee dey do nursing. It's funny. You go see wicked madam wey been dey use acid dey bathe e workers then, e be nurse for yankee. See jazebelle, na nurse. Rat, cat and mouse, na nurse. Angels na nurse. Demons na nurse. They all look alike.

See, most of them have been blindsided by the money. Money is good but what's not for you ain't for you. How can you call yourself a nurse but this is what you do? If you call yourself a nurse, you are rendering your services to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Emirofsambisa1: 8:39am On May 01, 2015
I don't see any reason for tribal bigotry here. All of you talking about tribal bashing on this thread are the actual bigots. The Nigerian Lady who is Yoruba made a costly mistake which I think was never intentional. Nairalanders should learn to tackle issues and forget sentiments

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 8:44am On May 01, 2015
An eye 4 an eye, a tooth 4 a tooth. She should be bath with acid. A heartless b**ch, am sure she's not a good mother because good mother are endowed with heart. She's a disgrace 2 motherhood
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Emirofsambisa1: 8:44am On May 01, 2015
Great, articulate and precise. You should share some sense to some Nairalanders on here. 3 kegs of palmwine for you

AlphaDibia:
Let's say she's a Yoruba babe and I say this is all Yoruba babes are known for. Pure yoruba behavior.

Do you see how ignorant that sounds? That's what you clowns sound like talking igbo this igbo that. Get off the cock of the igbos..

Sha, every naija babe in yankee dey do nursing. It's funny. You go see wicked madam wey been dey use acid dey bathe e workers then, e be nurse for yankee. See jazebelle, na nurse. Rat, cat and mouse, na nurse. Angels na nurse. Demons na nurse. They all look alike.

See, most of them have been blindsided by the money. Money is good but what's not for you ain't for you. How can you call yourself a nurse but this is what you do? If you call yourself a nurse, you are rendering your services to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by oneeaast: 8:47am On May 01, 2015
funkiebully:

I think yoloba
she is not yoloba.she is igbo cos yoruba dnt commit crime in outside nigeria.that s what majority of them said.grin
that lady may be igbo too cos yolobas re saints.

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Nobody: 8:49am On May 01, 2015
South West people.... Muderin children since the time of the Nigerian civil war... Always looking for ways to kill babies.

3 Likes

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by XBLadez: 8:50am On May 01, 2015
babyosisi:
A part of me is thinking this woman was probably distracted,perhaps hanging a phone in her ear and talking away while she was putting the baby in water without checking the temp because I can't find any reason why a nurse would want to end her career and freedom by killing a frail child.
If her mission in that home was to kill this child ( Not that anyone should have that goal) ,why in this manner?
But then water over 130 degrees as investigators say,would be steaming,couldn't she see it?
Which brings me to the second assumption that she may in fact be mentally unsound.
I don't think that will fly though,her later actions of planning an escape shows she is mentally alright but why would a 54 year old nurse want to kill a child?
They should investigate all her previous patient interactions,it may uncover a pattern.
Even if your assumption is true, must she be that st.upid and careless?
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by betterpikinn: 8:53am On May 01, 2015
Oh boy shocked Front page with only 3 comments cheesy Naija I hail o grin
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by Edusouls(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2015
chai i be like say nigerian women nahh dem bad pass, from the endless headache, heartaches,and untimely death they cause their male counterparts here, dey don go spoil their name for abroad,chai niger women bad no be small...
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by GodMode: 9:48am On May 01, 2015
lrguru:

Have u ever been in a snowy weather

Even cold season in Nigeria... Very hot water is not that hot... Not to talk of -12 degree weather...

Her mistake was using her own body temperature to decide how hot the water is for the baby... Or she's a psychopath and totally out of her mind..

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by UdohOby(f): 9:55am On May 01, 2015
kendraloops:
As i see the headline, i just know say na yoruba woman. Nonsense!

Must we always bring tribe into everything? From the report of the US police I didn't see a yoruba nurse, I saw a Nigerian nurse. If people from other countries see us as one, why can't we see ourselves as one?
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by shaboti: 11:04am On May 01, 2015
Why are mods working overdrive on this thread? Wud they do this if it were an igbo person? Hiah!

1 Like

Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by esther1994(f): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
I don't think she did it delibratly.
Re: Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA by deadie(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
funkiebully:

I think yoloba

No, she is not Y0roba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.