Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos (28454 Views)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2015
eminikansoso:

Ogbonaya Onu is from EBONYI STATE and former Senate president Pius Anyim is also from Ebonyi state.
Na only Ebonyi state dey east they should give it to Ngige or somebody else.

Last time on this same forum a westerner also posted a thread wailing how Ebonyi was being marginalised by fellow tribesmen.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by bonechamberlain(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
momentum85:
I think Ngige is fit for d position. he who suffer with Baba shall enjoy with him.
ogbonna onu has been with buhari since the beginning of time . if they are to go by ur assumption then it should go to onu. the man I believe is respectable and disciplined politician
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 1:21pm On May 01, 2015
abbccc:
[s]The cap fits Dr Ogbonnaya Onu who sttod out aming all..He is an astute poltician with humility,gentility and integrity....He was once Abia state governor in the ild Abia but he is from Ebonyi state...He has been in ANPP ever since 1999 until APC was carved out from the amalgamation of ANPP,CPC&ACN....
Ngige is cunny,deceitful and a political jobber...very greedy and has his own interest at stake as he cannot wun any elrction in Anambra state as it stands...so he ia fighting took and nail to take the post and eat as usual....he did nothing for his constituency during his stay in the senate...he ia just living on his little past glory......
So the cap fits Dr Ogbonnaya Onu....[/s]
you are stupiddd!
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by omonnakoda: 1:34pm On May 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are stupiddd!
Why are you always so belligerent,don't you have someone to jump on you properly
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by saintandsinnerz: 1:40pm On May 01, 2015
ceejay4real:

Taaa Mechie Onu gi there! You're the one saying RUBBISH. In democracy there are strongholds and appointments are made to. reward constituents of such localities. In the South East as it is 2day, Imo State is Buhari's stronghold and as such deserves the post of SGF in the person of Prof Anwuka. That is just the most rational decision to make in the current scenario. So stop harassing the young woman. Thank you!

Who is this goat? What is my f*** business who Buhari makes the SGF. Just jog along with your comprehension problem goat!
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 1:42pm On May 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Why are you always so belligerent,don't you have someone to jump on you properly
why are you concerned?
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by omonnakoda: 1:52pm On May 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

why are you concerned?
I have a product that can help you.........
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 1:57pm On May 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
I have a product that can help you.........
obviously its not working because you dont sound like someone who has received help cool
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by omonnakoda: 2:03pm On May 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

obviously its not working because you dont sound like someone who has received help cool

Do not be like Naaman who was asked to bathe in River Jordan but was proud.

Don't be blinded by pride
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by oyindare(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2015
Redoil:
why art thou chosen to be rude? I want to assume you you are female?
see you ...u Bleep abi
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Psalmwhyte(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2015
Considering d steadfast nature of Dr. Onu to 2 d people's General,i think he deserves d office of d SGF.
Long live d Igbo Nation!
Long live our great Party!!
Long live our great Nation!!!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians. #changeweneed
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by farem: 5:01pm On May 01, 2015
ZUBY77:
And as usual, every idiotttt is shouting Ngige, ogbonia onu.

And you want CHANGE.

FROM WHAT TO WHAT?

FROM WHAT cluelessness TO WHAT cluefulness
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by jpphilips(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
momentum85:
I think Ngige is fit for d position. he who suffer with Baba shall enjoy with him.

Ngige is too hopeless to assume any office, his senatorial district is still waiting anxiously for his first bill after sleeping 4yrs in the senate.

Deputy senate chair on power yet his senatorial district doesn't have a DISCO, Ngige is just a nincompoop living on past glory.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by asha80(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2015
jpphilips:

Ngige is too hopeless to assume any office, his senatorial district is still waiting anxiously for his first bill after sleeping 4yrs in the senate.

Deputy senate chair on power yet his senatorial district doesn't have a DISCO, Ngige is just a nincompoop living on past glory.
danm this is a knockout lipsrsealed
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by omonnakoda: 7:35pm On May 01, 2015
There are 109 senators we cannot have 109 bills every 4 years. At any rate over the last 16 years is there any bill we can associate with one individual. Our democracy has not matured to the level where there are effective tools to measure the impact of legislators objectively. e only tools available to constituents are crude and perhaps wrong like so called constituency projects and direct personal access i.e cash gifts or assistance with employment etc. When it comes to holding the executive to account the legislature has been disappointing
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Chigold101(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2015
momentum85:
lolzzz how did Ngige suffer with buhari?

You are forgeting that out the three major political parties that make up APC, Ogbonny Onu is the leader of one them. That is ANPP.

If things are done right i think OO should be given the post.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Chigold101(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2015
jpphilips:

dear you are wrong here.

I live in his senatorial district, what we are waiting for is his first constituency project.

Alor civic centre (his town) can not be accepted as a constituency project.

Ngige failed us BIG TIME.

Assuming that GMB didnt win this (s)election this would have been his road to oblivion.

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Cuche: 7:52pm On May 01, 2015
Ogbonnaya Onu is perfectly fitted for a gentleman SGF job. I will prefer Ngige gets a Ministerial position

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by jpphilips(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
There are 109 senators we cannot have 109 bills every 4 years. At any rate over the last 16 years is there any bill we can associate with one individual. Our democracy has not matured to the level where there are effective tools to measure the impact of legislators objectively. e only tools available to constituents are crude and perhaps wrong like so called constituency projects and direct personal access i.e cash gifts or assistance with employment etc. When it comes to holding the executive to account the legislature has been disappointing

you agree human beings initiate bills right? Even if it doesn't translate to a law, intiate the bill afterall we pay them good money for that right?
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by omonnakoda: 4:30pm On May 02, 2015
jpphilips:

you agree human beings initiate bills right? Even if it doesn't translate to a law, intiate the bill afterall we pay them good money for that right?

You display ignorance of how the system works.There is a time table to which the senate works It is not possible to go through 109 bills in 4 years. So several and in fact MOST senators do not initiate bills there just is not that kind of time.
Another thing is ooften the person who initiates a bill is not always the brain behind the bill for many reasons which you need to educate yourself about. e.g a SS senator may get a colleague from the NE to propose a bill on cleaning up Ogoniland. What is important is to understand the dynamics of why that might be happening

Initiating bills is just one thing they can do.

There are several other duties as well
Even when bills are initiated they have to be debated and amended etc
You suggest bills should be initiated for bills sake.??
Once again There are 109 senators Their only job is not to INITIATE bills.They sit in committees and perform other duties. If I have an interest in a specific bill as a senator and another person initiates it then am I to find another bill to initiate just to appear "busy No,I can contribute during the debate or by lobbying etc
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by jpphilips(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
You display ignorance of how the system works.There is a time table to which the senate works It is not possible to go through 109 bills in 4 years. So several and in fact MOST senators do not initiate bills there just is not that kind of time.
Another thing is ooften the person who initiates a bill is not always the brain behind the bill for many reasons which you need to educate yourself about. e.g a SS senator may get a colleague from the NE to propose a bill on cleaning up Ogoniland. What is important is to understand the dynamics of why that might be happening

Initiating bills is just one thing they can do.

There are several other duties as well
Even when bills are initiated they have to be debated and amended etc
You suggest bills should be initiated for bills sake.??
Once again There are 109 senators Their only job is not to INITIATE bills.They sit in committees and perform other duties. If I have an interest in a specific bill as a senator and another person initiates it then am I to find another bill to initiate just to appear "busy No,I can contribute during the debate or by lobbying etc

Can you mention the bills initiated by Ngige in 4yrs?

You mentioned over sight function, can you explain why Ngige sitting as the deputy chairman, senate committee on power, one company is controlling 4 states with his not getting a single disco, can you tell us where Ngige was when such contraption was approved by Senate?
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by jpphilips(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2015
Chigold101:
dear you are wrong here.

I live in his senatorial district, what we are waiting for is his first constituency project.

Alor civic centre (his town) can not be accepted as a constituency project.

Ngige failed us BIG TIME.

Assuming that GMB didnt win this (s)election this would have been his road to oblivion.

You live in Ngige's senatorial district yet your state has no DISCO while Ngige sat on the committee that approved it, shame on you! !
Obviously you have no clue how that malady will affect you in the future.
Dumb leaders of tomorrow.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by Chigold101(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2015
jpphilips:

You live in Ngige's senatorial district yet your state has no DISCO while Ngige sat on the committee that approved it, shame on you! !
Obviously you have no clue how that malady will affect you in the future.
Dumb leaders of tomorrow.
i dont really understand your point.
I dont understand understand why are calling me names.

Every state wont have DISCO. But for your information, Enugu Distribution Company (DISCO) that controls south east is owned by Sir Emeka Offor is ANAMBRA man. I dont know why you are firing on this DISCO since...

I am not a fan of ngige sir. He is a failure.
Re: APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos by redsun(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2015
What difference does it make to the suffering people who becomes who if they actually represent the whole country.?

Chimps politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.