Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee (28386 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Omotayor123(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
Which kind case b dis na. Rubbish. Abeg who get Mat.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Omotayor123(f): 12:54pm On May 01, 2015
uzolexis:
Mtchewww...just here 2 read d comments 4rm the top on my coconut tree cheesy cheesy
No fall for ground ooo
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by jasper83: 12:57pm On May 01, 2015
handsometokunbo:

If you are not happy in the marriage, just go for divorce and take your time to remarry again.

Pls, take your time cos women are completely different human beings when they are in your house compare to when they were courting.

Women are all the same everywhere but with little difference.

You need immeasurable wisdom and maturity to deal with them and that is what make you an husband

sensible response ever and not online hypocrite's.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ChynoBEATS: 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
Rajjah:
I m not challenging my religion neida am i faulting d holy quran. The prophet said u cn marry more dan a wife if u cn treat em equally bt no human can do dat cos equality will also do wit lovin dem same wich is nt possible. A rational human being wil undstnd dat he is saying we shud b ok with one woman.

May you be blessed abundantly above your peers, for what you've said makes real sence..........
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Mschew.

I can't believe I booked space for this nonsense thread.
And let me add; This is how they breed almajiris. I am out oh.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by kambah(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
Honestly a lots of people might not understand the very reasons why u wantes to take second wife.

It happened to me nd I stand firm on my decision to take second wife.

My wife threatened too but when she realized am shielding any swords, she forget the lady nd accepted that, If I should take second wife be it.

I will advise you not to snub, maltreat, ur wife bcoz of your fiancee.

If your fiancee really loves you, let her understand that every woman are bound to jealous, so she shouldn't see ur wife as a threat because she might even do worse if it happened to her.

Most important thing, show love to your wife nd alwayz let love flow in your matrimonial.

Dont keep late nite nd let your wifw know that you are visiting your fiancee. dont hide.

If you are a muslim, I believe your wife will surely understand because her father has more wives.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by esther1994(f): 1:19pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

There is a girl whom I want to take as a second wife. One day my wife saw my conversation with the girl on whatsapp when I went out and left the phone in the living room unlocked.

Mehn! My wife just called the lady and blasted her even threatining her, with things like: she will realise her mistake, she will never see person who will marry her in life and lots more.

My fiancee called me and narrated it to me telling me that she can no longer tolerate this that it is better to call off the relationship. I calmed her that she shouldnt be bothered if she really loves me. she should stand by my side and realise our dream of getting married.

Please your matured candid advice is needed on how to handle this because two head is better than one.
You are an idiot.

You will soon see another fiancee after marrying the present fiancee.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Bibol(f): 1:19pm On May 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

Why are you stalking me ?

Who has time to engage in fruitless discussions with you? Learn to understand topics before rushing to type gibberish next time.

@OP, whatever rocks your boat. Don't say you weren't advised here
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by f8luv87: 1:30pm On May 01, 2015
You need to reboot your medulla oblongata,can't you see that your first wife still loves you.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by folalek(f): 1:31pm On May 01, 2015
One man one wife pls do stick to ur wife n show her more LOVE.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by IYANGBALI: 2:08pm On May 01, 2015
Must you marry 2 wives?omo on wife 1 problem,2 wives na 2 problems o
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by pneumaticos(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2015
kambah:
Honestly a lots of people might not understand the very reasons why u wantes to take second wife.

It happened to me nd I stand firm on my decision to take second wife.

My wife threatened too but when she realized am shielding any swords, she forget the lady nd accepted that, If I should take second wife be it.

I will advise you not to snub, maltreat, ur wife bcoz of your fiancee.

If your fiancee really loves you, let her understand that every woman are bound to jealous, so she shouldn't see ur wife as a threat because she might even do worse if it happened to her.

Most important thing, show love to your wife nd alwayz let love flow in your matrimonial.

Dont keep late nite nd let your wifw know that you are visiting your fiancee. dont hide.

If you are a muslim, I believe your wife will surely understand because her father has more wives.

is this guy among the inhabitants of the earth

he seems not to reason like one
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by armadeo(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2015
natasha:

Principal investigator.

CIA FBI SSS etc
Mossad secret service
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

There is a girl whom I want to take as a second wife. One day my wife saw my conversation with the girl on whatsapp when I went out and left the phone in the living room unlocked.

Mehn! My wife just called the lady and blasted her even threatining her, with things like: she will realise her mistake, she will never see person who will marry her in life and lots more.

My fiancee called me and narrated it to me telling me that she can no longer tolerate this that it is better to call off the relationship. I calmed her that she shouldnt be bothered if she really loves me. she should stand by my side and realise our dream of getting married.

Please your matured candid advice is needed on how to handle this because two head is better than one.

A polygamist on whatsapp
shocked shocked shocked
Whenever I think of polygamists I think of some pot bellied unattractive older man that doesn't even know how to work a phone beyond making and receiving calls.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Rajjah(f): 2:58pm On May 01, 2015
Thinkr:
you are welcome to christianity where its a man and a wife. Mutual respect hehe.
Really?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Rajjah(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

May you be blessed abundantly above your peers, for what you've said makes real sence..........

tnx but i tink dat guy, Thinkr wont just undstnd
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Thinkr(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2015
Rajjah:
Really?
yeah really really grin nice chatting though
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Rajjah(f): 3:10pm On May 01, 2015
Thinkr:
yeah really really grin nice chatting though
its obvious christians have more wives to muslims whose religion allows it. Kip deceivin ursef bro. Nice chattin wit u too.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Thinkr(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2015
Rajjah:
its obvious christians have more wives to muslims whose religion allows it. Kip deceivin ursef bro. Nice chattin wit u too.
don't mistake traditionalists to Christians ok? Quit trying to convince yourself. Think about what I said Bye
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by preciousMI1(f): 3:23pm On May 01, 2015
betterpikinn:
What if she doesn't deserve the love?
this one hard oh... well if they have kids then he should do it for the kids
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ugoezeik(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2015
buygala:
KILL YOUR WIFE AND MARRY YOUR 'FIANCEE' angry

When you are tired of the new wife, kill her too and marry a new one smiley.......Continue that way until the wife is wise enough to kill you and marry another husband embarassed

Anyway...

Your religion, your polygamy, your business sad

But the graphic pishures I will see when your wife murders you or you murder her is definitely my Business grin
lol buahahahagaga bro I swear since wey I don dey nl na ur comments make sence pas. if only d foolish man can abide by ur advice. ppl sef. wife wey he get for aus no do him
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ugoezeik(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2015
lofty900:
for your Wife to tell her she'll soon realize her mistake means she made a mistake marrying u in the first place. CHANGE, instead of picking a second wifey
gbam!!! I swear bro if to say u b wman I for kiss u hard
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ugoezeik(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2015
Basildvalour:
You shouldn't be asking because one point is already clear....Conflict, Disunity, WAR

Divided Home

Divided Attention

Working Extra to make Ends meet

Wayward Children are imminent

Inadequate parental care and control
wit wat u jux say nw d stupid man no go hear. second wife ko
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ivyT(f): 3:30pm On May 01, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I won't cos I'm married to a Brazilian woman who knows the true meaning of love, marriage and relationships. If I was married to a Nigeria I would have married a second wife and even a third wife cos you guys have nothing to offer.

since its said that_we have nothing to offer,i'd better relocate then

canada here i come!
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ugoezeik(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2015
chimkaire:
embarassed are you really asking us
Please, hands-off another man's wife, olojukokoro angry
And for that girl who wants more, gimme her number shapaly lipsrsealed.
Omo iya onigbese like her grin angry
If she were to be in your wife's shoes, would she like/accept this? Abi she no see single men to cling to? I'm sure she got no work sad
Egbami! She had the temerity to "narrate/report" angry
Lemme stop here. And for the fellow "liking" every of your comment, if it were your sister (the wife) hope you find happiness in such cool.
gbam! sis u don kill d mata. walahi if to say u nva marry na u I for introduction for my mama
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
ugoezeik:
gbam!!! I swear bro if to say u b wman I for kiss u hard
*kiss*
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ugoezeik(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2015
lofty900:
*kiss*
wetin? shey na me wan marry second ashawo ni
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by jpphilips(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

kill yourself and make both of them Widows, no one can revenge!! olodo! !

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2015
Mtchew.
Waste of space
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by masqot(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2015
What do you expect? To take it cool? Well, you can take it cool when you see her chat with another man. I can tell you that, "you're patronizing a sleeping dog". By the time you marry the second wife, you'll need to open a website to solicit people's advice. #yeye
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by jimmynauty: 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
dulux07:
What were u expecting She should be happy her husband is gettin a 2nd wife, or is she not a human being. Mtcheeew, if u lookin for help abt dis small issue, i wonder how u intend to manage two wives undecided

POINT

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by jimmynauty: 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
lofty900:
for your Wife to tell her she'll soon realize her mistake means she made a mistake marrying u in the first place. CHANGE, instead of picking a second wifey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.