Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians (6747 Views)

Seven Qualities That Allah Loves / Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Bakrabas: 11:17pm On May 02, 2015
cotradictions inthe vbible
God good to all, or just a few? PSA 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. JER 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. War or Peace? EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen. Who is the father of Joseph? MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli. Who was at the Empty Tomb? Is it: MAT 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. MAR 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. JOH 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. Is Jesus equal to or lesser than? JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one. JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. Which first--beasts or man? GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. The number of beasts in the ark GEN 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. GEN 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, GEN 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. How many stalls and horsemen? KI1 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen. CH2 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem. Is it folly to be wise or not? PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. 1 Cor.1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and wil bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." The sins of the father ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. Fowl from waters or ground? GEN 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. GEN 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. Earth supported? JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. JOB 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Heaven supported too JOB 26:11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof. The hydrological cycle ECC 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. JOB 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, Storehouses are not part of the cycle Moses' personality Num.12:3: "Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the fact of the earth." Num.31:14, 17, 18: "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves." Righteous live? Ps.92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree." Isa.57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart." Acts 1:18: "Now this man (Judas) purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out." Matt. 27:5-7: "And he (Judas) cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests...bought with them the potter's field." Jesus' first sermon plain or mount? Matt.5:1,2: "And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying...." Luke6:17,20: "And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people...came to hear him.. And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples and said..." Jesus' last words Matt.27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost." Luke23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost." John19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost." Years of famine II SAMUEL 24:13: So God came to David, and told him, and said unto him, shall SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE come unto thee in thy land? or will thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue. thee? I CHRONICLES 21:11: SO God came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee. Either THREE YEARS OF FAMINE or three months to be destryed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; Moved David to anger? II SAMUEL 24: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Isreal and Judah. I CHRONICLES 21: And SATAN stood up against Isreal, and provoked David to number Israel. The GENEALOGY OF Jesus? In two places in the New Testament the genealogy of Jesus son of Mary (PBUH) is mentioned. Matthew 1:6-16 and Luke 3:23-31. Each gives the ancestors of Joseph the CLAIMED husband of Mary and Step father of Jesus(PBUH). The first one starts from Abraham(verse 2) all the way down to Jesus. The second one from Jesus all the way back to Adam. The only common name to these two lists between David and Jesus is JOSEPH, How can this be true? and also How can Jesus have a genealogy when all Muslims and most Christians believe that Jesus had/has no father. God be seen? Exod. 24:9,10; Amos 9:1; Gen. 26:2; and John 14:9 God CAN be seen: "And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (Ex. 33:23) "And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend." (Ex. 33:11) "For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (Gen. 32:30) God CANNOT be seen: "No man hath seen God at any time." (John 1:18) "And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live." (Ex. 33:20) "Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1 Tim. 6:16) CRUEL, UNMERCIFUL, DESTRUCTIVE, and FEROCIOUS or KIND, MERCIFUL, and GOOD: "I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy." (Jer. 13:14) "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling." "The Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy." (James 5:11) "For his mercy endureth forever." (1 Chron. 16:34) "The Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all his works." (Ps. 145:9) "God is love." (1 John 4:16) Tempts? "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham." (Gen 22:1) "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (James 1:13) Judas died how? "And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (Matt. 27:5) "And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (Acts 1:18) Ascend to heaven "And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2 Kings 2:11) "No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (John 3:13) What was Jesus' prediction regarding Peter's denial? Before the rooster crow - Matthew 26:34 Before the rooster crow twice - Mark 14:30 How many times did the rooster crow? MAR 14:72 And the second time the rooster crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the rooster crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept. MAT 26:74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the rooster crew. MAT 26:75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the rooster crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly. LUK 22:60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the rooster crew. LUK 22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the rooster crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. JOH 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The rooster shall not crow, still thou hast denied me thrice. JOH 18:27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the rooster crew. Who killed Saul SA1 31:4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it. SA1 31:5 And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise upon his sword, and died with him. SA1 31:6 So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer, and all his men, that same day together. SA2 1:15 And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon him. And he smote him that he died. Someone is definitely lying somewhere.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Anas09: 11:42pm On May 02, 2015
So what u spewed out up there is the reason why allah aka mohammed likes pagans? I was reading something today. I discovered that christianity could not very well penetrate Asia, I mean south central and even South east Asia, but Islam did, why? Is it not obvious that birds of the same feathers flock together? Allah is pagan god, hence he easily finds its way into the territory of other pagan gods.

2 Likes

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2015
Anas09:
So what u spewed out up there is the reason why allah aka mohammed likes pagans? I was reading something today. I discovered that christianity could not very well penetrate Asia, I mean south central and even South east Asia, but Islam did, why? Is it not obvious that birds of the same feathers flock together? Allah is pagan god, hence he easily finds its way into the territory of other pagan gods.

Can you imagine the nonsense the guy pasted up there? He first quoted Zeph. 3:9 which I debunked and the next thing for him is to paste something unrelated. I wonder how muslims reason.

There are loads of contradictions in the quran despite allahh's lies that his word is perfect. Can you imagine a god like allahh making so many mistakes? Allahh is a FRAUD!

Nowhere in the bible prophets of God say ''Thus saith the Lord'' and find contradiction or mistake therein. Our God knows all things, Glory to His Name.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Can you imagine the nonsense the guy pasted up there? He first quoted Zeph. 3:9 which I debunked and the next thing for him is to paste something unrelated. I wonder how muslims reason.

There are loads of contradictions in the quran despite allahh's lies that his word is perfect. Can you imagine a god like allahh making so many mistakes? Allahh is a FRAUD!

Nowhere in the bible prophets of God say ''Thus saith the Lord'' and find contradiction or mistake therein. Our God knows all things, Glory to His Name.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=33303831][Quran 2:158] Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

Please Note the OP (as the pegan custom is)is not in the quran translation but the hand work of the OP.

Quran 2v158

Surely, al-Safa and al-Marwah are the symbols of Allah. Hence, whoever performs Hajj (Full Pilgrimage) to the House (of Allah) or makes 'Umrah (Minor Pilgrimage), will find that it is no sin for him to ambulate between the two.158 And whoever does a good work voluntarily159 should know that Allah is Appreciative, All-Knowing.

. The pilgrimage to the Ka'bah along with a set of other rites on certain fixed dates of Dhu al-Hijjah is known as hajj. Pilgrimage at other times is known as 'Umrah.

. Safa and Marwah are the names of two hillocks near the Holy Mosque in Makka. To run between these two hillocks was among the rites which God had taught Abraham in connection with hajj. Later, when Pagan Ignorance prevailed in Makka and the neighbouring regions, altars were built for Isaf at Safa and for Nai'lah at Marwah, and people began to circumambulate them. After the advent of the Prophet, when the light of Islam had spread to the people of Arabia, Muslims came to doubt whether running between Safa and Marwah was one of the original rites of Pilgrimage or was merely an invidious religious innovation of the Age of Ignorance. If it was in fact such, they feared they might be committing an act of polytheism.

Moreover, we learn from a Tradition transmitted from 'A'ishah that even in pre-Islamic times the people of Madina were not favourably disposed to this practice. Although they believed in al-Manat they did not believe in Isaf and Nai'lah. For these reasons, it was necessary, at the time of the change of the qiblah, to dispel popular misconceptions about this rite. It seemed necessary to tell people that running between these two hillocks was part of the original rites of Pilgrimage and that the sanctity, of Safa and Marwah, far from being an invidious innovation of the people of the Age of Ignorance, stemmed from the revealed Law of God.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=33389835][/quote]

I didn't and could not have changed or edited the words of the quran.

Muslims are discovering the quran is full of errors and they are trying to correct by all means, deceiving themselves.

A number of hadiths, which I had once read on islamic sites have disappeared now.

Quran is being translated and re-translated every now and then and it is no more reading the mind of allahh.

I read quran on an islamic site and I hereby give the link for all readers. Read Pickhall translation:

http://quran.al-islam.org/
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 10:16pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=33303831]Veneration of the Black-stone

The pagan gods of pre-Islamic Arabia were worshiped in the form of rectangular stones or rocks. For example, the pagan deity 'Al-Lat', mentioned in Qur'an 53:19, and believed by pre-Islamic pagans to be one of the daughters of Allah, was once venerated as a cubic rock at Ta'if in Saudi Arabia. An edifice was built over the rock to mark it apart as a house of worship.
Al-lat stood in al-Ta'if, and was more recent than Manah. She was a cubic rock beside which a certain Jew used to prepare his barley porridge (sawiq). Her custody was in the hands of the banu-'Attab ibn-Malik of the Thayif, who had built an edifice over her. [...]She is the idol which God mentioned when He said, "Have you seen Al-lat and al-'Uzza (Surah 53:19)?
Kitab Al-Asnam (The Book of Idols), p 14

This paganism is part of islam today. Allah loves paganism but hates the Jews and Christians

One common argument or claim put forth by Christians today is that the Quran claims That Allah has 3 daughters, those daughters being the pagan godesses of Lat, Manat, and Al-Uzza. Such a claim is very strong indeed, but is there any truth behind this claim? Does the Quran actually state that Allah has three daughters?

To back this claim up, the Christians often quote one Quranic passage, and then think they have proven their point, let us quote this passage:

YUSUFALI: Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,

YUSUFALI: And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

Christians love to quote these two verses and then stop, the question we must ask such Christians is why do they stop there? Is their holy spirit too afraid to quote the rest of the passages? Since Christians claim to be inspired by the holy spirit then what is the holy spirit hiding here? Let us now quote the rest of the passages:

YUSUFALI: What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?

YUSUFALI: Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!

YUSUFALI: These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

So had the Christians care to carry on, they would see that Allah exposes them making such a lie! Allah tells them that they the pagans have invented these false idols, and that it is something corrupt.

We must ask why do Christians not quote the rest? In fact I will not hold the Christians responsible for such deceit, but I will hold the holy spirit responsible. Christians claim the holy spirit inspires them, if that is true then the holy spirit is inspiring them to be untruthful, and to be distorters of truth, and to try and make up a lie. And such actions cannot be coming from a holy being, rather such action is inspired by someone called Iblis, who is shaytan, because only shaytan inspires people to make a lie against Allah and his Noble Quran.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=33391000][/quote]

Nonsense!

First, you said I forged the quran but after I have proved you a liar, you came up with irrelevant things.

I cited every reference from islamic sources and if another islamic source says otherwise, that should show you the deception and contradiction in islam.

The same thing happens in the quran: allahh was manipulating the people by saying something today and another thing tomorrow.

See it for yourselef:

https://www.nairaland.com/2260353/muslims-why-did-fail-probe
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 11:11pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=33303831]Praying 5 Times Towards Mecca

Pagans prior to Islam would pray five times per day towards Mecca.[4] Muhammad retained for Islam, this pre-Islamic practice, sanctioning it with a story of a night trip to heaven on a mythical beast called al-Buraq. In heaven, the Hadith tells us that Allah demanded 50 prayers per day per Muslim. Upon advice from Moses, Muhammed bargains with Allah and successfully reduces it to five prayers per day.

Zoroastrians are also expected to recite their (kusti) prayers at least five times a day having first cleansed themselves by washing (ablution). So even today, this is not a practice unique to Islam. But, contrary to the Muslims, they pray in the direction of the Sun (at each time of the day) and/or of the Holy Fire (if they are in a Fire Temple).

Response

Please note the OP delibrate mischief again that Muslims pray in the direction of the sun or of the Holy fire.

The truth is Muslims pray. Facing the East as God instructed prophet David and also Daniel facing the East whenever they want to pray.

When a Muslim prays or thanks God he does so in the same fashion and from that was taught to Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and all of the previous Prophets of God (may peace be upon them all). You will find that when a Muslim prays he places his forehead on the ground in total submission to God Almighty. Let us see how the Prophets (including Jesus) prayed according to the Qur'an and Bible:

"These are some of the Prophets whom GOD blessed. They were chosen from among the descendants of Adam, and the descendants of those whom we carried with Noah, and the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom we guided and selected. When the revelations of the Most Gracious are recited to them, they fall prostrate, weeping." – Qur’an English Translation [19:58]

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)

The TRUTH shall always PREVAIL.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 11:24pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=33303831]b]Fasting on the 10th of Muharram[/b]

Muhammad's pagan tribe, the Quraish, fasted on the 10th of Muharram. Though optional, Muhammad retained this pagan practice too.
Narrated 'Aisha: 'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:172

The OP is a Bloody Lier!

THE TRUTH
Hazrat Ibn Abbas (Radiyallahu 'anh) reports that the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) arrived in Madinah and found the Jews observing fast on the day of ‘Ashura… They said: "It is the day of great (significance) when Allah delivered Hazrat Musa ('Alaihis-Salaam) and his people and drowned Pharoah and his people, and Sayyidina Musa ('Alaihis-Salaam) observed fast out of gratitude. And we also observe it." The Holy Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) responded: "We have more right, and we have closer connection with Sayyidina Musa ('Alaihis-Salaam) than you have"; so Allah’s Messenger (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) observed fast (on the day of ‘Ashura) and gave us orders to observe it. [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

‘Ashura is a day of great historical significance. On this day: Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) accepted the repentance of Sayyidina Adam ('Alaihis-Salaam) after his exile from Paradise; Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) saved Sayyidina Nuh ('Alaihis-Salaam) and his companions in the ark; Allah extinguished the fire in which Sayyidina Ibrahim ('Alaihis-Salaam) was thrown by Nimrod; And Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) spoke directly to Sayyidina Musa ('Alaihis-Salaam) and gave him the Commandments. On this same 10th of Muharram, Sayyidina Ayyub ('Alaihis-Salaam) was restored to health (from leprosy); Sayyidina Yusuf ('Alaihis-Salaam) was reunited with his father Ya’qub ('Alaihis-Salaam); Sayyidina Yunus ('Alaihis-Salaam) was taken out from the belly of the fish; and the sea was divided as the nation of israel was delivered from captivity and Pharoah’s army was destroyed. ‘Ashura is also the day when Sayyidina Dawud ('Alaihis-Salaam) was forgiven; the kingdom of Sulaiman ('Alaihis-Salaam) was restored; Sayyidina Isa ('Alaihis-Salaam) was raised to Jannah and Sayyidina al-Husayn (Radiyallahu 'anh) (the Holy Prophet’s, Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam, grandson) achieved the honor of Martyrdom.1

Worship Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) as much as you can on ‘Ashura. Whoever fasts on this day is like one who fasts all his life. Whoever clothes a naked person Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) will release him from a painful punishment. He who visits a sick person, Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) will grant him a reward that will not be decreased. Whoever places his hand on an orphan’s head, or feeds a hungry person or gives water to a thirsty man, Allah will feed him a feast from Paradise and will quench his thirst with Salsabil (a wine that does not intoxicate). And who ever takes a Ghusl on this day will enjoy excellent health and freedom from sickness and indolence. Whoever provides generously for his family on this day, Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) will be generous to him throughout this year. And whoever applies Kuhl to his eyes will never suffer from eye-sore again, inSha’Allah al-Aziz.2

O’ Allah! Bless us to perform good deeds and gain their reward on ‘Ashura. Make the new year one of unity, cooperation and success for Muslims in this city and around the world. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=33393418][/quote]

So, I wrote the hadith I cited? Other hadiths you quoted are CONTRADICTIONS in islam.

The other time you said I fabricated Quran 2:158 Pickthal translation that islam is paganism until your lie is discovered by the readers. Keep deceiving your own self.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

So, I wrote the hadith I cited? Other hadiths you quoted are CONTRADICTIONS in islam.

The other time you said I fabricated Quran 2:158 Pickthal translation that islam is paganism until your lie is discovered by the readers. Keep deceiving your own self.

Another Intellectual Fraudster.please show us your Hadiths that you quoted and let's see if you will not be Busted.
Again proove it to us that the hadith I quoted are Contradictions in Islam.Am waiting.
You are nothing but an agent of Evil and the Almighty God will surely destroy like he destroyed your predecessors!Ameen
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 3:11pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

This is the truth about the Quran 2 v158.
Says:
Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah . So whoever makes Hajj to the House or performs 'umrah - there is no blame upon him for walking between them. And whoever volunteers good - then indeed, Allah is appreciative and Knowing.
This act of running between Safa and Marwa by a woman was so much loved by Allah that Allah has made running between Safa and Marwa compulsory for every man and Woman who performs Hajj. Allah mentioned in Quran:2 v158

The great woman was Hajira (May Allah be pleased with her). She was the wife of Prophet Ibrahim (A.S). Haajar/ Hajira was the daughter of king of Egypt and Her son was Prophet Ismael (A.S). Hajira’s sacrifice took place when she was left alone with her baby in the valley of Makkah all for the sake of Allah.

Ibn Abbaas (R.A) narrated the story of Haajar/Hajira, the wife of Ibraheem and the mother of his son Ismaeel. He said:

Ibraheem brought Hajira and her son Ismaeel while she was suckling him, to a place near the Kabah under a tree on the spot of Zamzam, at the highest place in the mosque. During those days there was nobody in Makkah, nor was there any water. So he made them sit over there and placed near them a leather bag containing some dates, and a small water-skin containing some water, and set out homeward. Hajira followed him saying: “O Ibraheem! Where are you going leaving us in this valley where there is no person whose company we may enjoy, nor is there anything?” She repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her. Then she asked him: “Has Allah ordered you to do this?” He said, “Yes.” She said, “Then He will not neglect us” and returned while Ibrahim went on his way. When he reached al-Thaniyyah, where they could not see him, he faced the Ka’bah, and raising both hands, prayed to Allah in the following words:

“O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in an uncultivable valley by Your Sacred House (the Kaabah at Makkah) in order, O our Lord, that they may perform As‑Salaah (Iqaamat‑as‑Salaah). So fill some hearts among men with love towards them, and (O Allah) provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks”[ Ibraaheem 14:37]

Ismaeel’s mother went on suckling Ismael and drinking from the water (she had). When the water in the water-skin had all been used up, she became thirsty and her child also became thirsty. She started looking at her child tossing in agony. She left him, for she could not endure looking at him, and found that the mountain of al-Safa was the nearest mountain to her on that land. She stood on it and started looking at the valley keenly so that she might see somebody, but she could not see anybody. Then she descended from al-Safa and when she reached the valley, she tucked up her robe and ran in the valley like a person in distress and trouble, till she crossed the valley and reached al-Marwa where she stood and started looking, expecting to see somebody, but she could not see anybody. She repeated that (running between Safa and Marwa) seven times.

Ibn Abbaas said: the Prophet (P.B.U.H) said: “This is the source of the tradition of the walking between them (i.e. Safa and Marwa). When she reached Marwa (for the last time) she heard a voice and she asked herself to be quiet and listened attentively. She heard the voice again and said, “O (whoever you may be)! You have made me hear your voice; have you got something to help me?” And she saw an angel at the place of Zamzam, digging the earth with his heel (or his wing), till water flowed from that place. She started to make something like a basin around it, using her hand in this way, and started filling her water-skin with water with her hands, and the water started flowing out after she had scooped some of it.”

Ibn Abbaas said: The Prophet (P.B.U.H) added: “May Allah bestow Mercy on Ismael’s mother! Had she left the Zamzam alone (flowing without trying to control it) (or had she not scooped from that water) (to fill her water-skin), Zamzam would have been a stream flowing on the surface of the earth.” The Prophet (P.B.U.H) further added, “Then she drank (water) and suckled her child. The angel said to her: ‘Don’t be afraid of being neglected, for this is the House of Allah which will be built by this boy and his father, and Allah never neglects His people’
Today we drink from Zamzam and it is ever flowing water. When you go for Hajj, remember the struggle of this great woman. What a great example of Status of women in Islam!!
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=33303831]
Circumambulation 7 Times

Judaism and Christianity (the religions of those who are considered People of the Book) do not practice ritual circumambulation to please God. Two other faiths which do are Hinduism and Buddhism, religions older than Islam and accused by Islam of “paganism” and practicing idolatry.

quote]

Allah Almighty Said in the Glorious Quran:

"Behold!  We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba), (Saying):  'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer).  And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;   (The Noble Quran, 22:26-27)"

Let us look at the following verses from the Bible:

Joshua 6:14-16
14 So on the second day they marched around the city once and returned to the camp. They did this for six days.
15 On the seventh day, they got up at daybreak and marched around the city seven times in the same manner, except that on that day they circled the city seven times.
16 The seventh time around, when the priests sounded the trumpet blast, Joshua commanded the army, “Shout! For the Lord has given you the city!

It is unknown why the Jews circled or circumambulated Jerusalem seven times.  The number 7 is unknown.  It's just there in the Scriptures.  If anything, this proves that there is a lot more from rituals and Commands, in the Bible, that are missing today. 

The black stone was originally given to Abraham who built the Kaba used the black stone as a corner stone for the Kaba. Abraham and Ishmael taught the early Meccan Arabs monotheism; after the passing on of Abraham and Ishmael the Meccan Arabs, with time, regressed into pagan practices such as idol worship and they ended up having a pantheon of gods despite the original message of Abraham and Ishmael which taught the early Arabs to worship Allah alone (monotheism) [3].

Prophet Muhammed (p) was sent to bring these Arabs back to the teachings of Abraham and outlaw polytheistic and pagan practices (i.e. purify the teachings of Abraham from the polytheistic practices which were innovated into the teachings with time) [3]. Thus any history of the black stone being worshipped by pagan Arabs has no bearing on Islam whatsoever.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=33445377][/quote]

I don't believe in all these stories of yours friend.

Abraham did not build Kaaba neither Ishmael. Quran says not prophet was sent to the Arabs before Muhammad. This shows Abraham and Ishmael as prophets were never in Mecca:

Quran 34:44 YusufAli] But We had not given them Books which they could study, nor sent messengers to them before thee as Warners.

Because there was no single messenger in Mecca, every religious structure and practice before Muhammad was paganism. Muhammad was only used to convert allahh, which was the chief of all of the 360 idols in Kaaba to the true God.

The quran and hadiths I quoted confirm that those practices in the OP are the customs of pagans, which Muhammad turned to islam.

If Kaaba was truly built by Abraham as the resort and sanctuary FOR ALL MANKIND as it is being claimed by muslims, why didn't Moses, Joshua, Isaac, Jacob Jesus visit there? No biblical, islamic or historical record that they did. Why?

The Temple in Jerusalem was known everywhere including the Arabs. Why was Kaaba not known in Israel where Abraham lived?

Islamic belief is from Yemen and not from Abraham. Abraham was from Israel, not from Yemen. Yemenites were known for idol worship and they had great influence on the Meccans:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, “The people of
Yemen have come to you and they
are more gentle and soft-hearted.
Belief is Yemenite and Wisdom is
Yemenite, while pride and
haughtiness are the qualities of
the owners of camels (i.e.
bedouins). Calmness and
solemnity are the characters of
the owners of sheep.”
~Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, Book of
Military Expeditions, Hadeeth No.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 8:53pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

I don't believe in all these stories of yours friend.

Abraham did not build Kaaba neither Ishmael. Quran says not prophet was sent to the Arabs before Muhammad. This shows Abraham and Ishmael as prophets were never in Mecca:

Ha!you have realy shown that you a pure ignorant only pretending to be knowledgable about your religion and Islam

The Prophecy of the yearly pilgrimage to Mecca in the Noble Quran:

"Behold!  We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House [That is the Kaaba that he built], (Saying):  'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer).  And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;  (The Noble Quran, 22:26-27)"

In the Book of Genesis (Bible)
GOD PROMISED TO MAKE A NATION FROM HAGAR AND ABRAHAM
and that became ISLAM...

God made two separate promises to
Abraham for his two wives
HAGAR and SARA

Abraham's wife HAGAR received the following favor:

And also of the son of the bonds woman, I will make a nation also, because he {is} thy seed. Gen. 21:13
Ishmael (Ar. Ismail), was born to Hagar when Abraham was 86 years old. (Gen. 16:16). Ishmael married a daughter of the Jorhamite prince Mudad and she gave him an illustrious son named Kedar (Ar. Qaidar). Kedar was the ancestor of Adnan (Ar. Qais), who was the progenitor of the tribes of Northern Arabia and the forebear of the prophet of Islam. God's promise for making “a nation also” from the descendant of Ishmael was fulfilled, when the Islamic Nation was created from the descendants of Ishmael - the first born son. 
Abraham's wife SARAH received the following favor:

And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be {a mother} of nations; kings of people shall be of her. Gen. 17:16

In the Bible there is only one character that is named Kedar, the son of Ishmael. The Land where Kedarites had settled is called Arabia. In Isaiah chapter 42, the first seven verses prophecy the coming of Jesus. The prophecy for the coming of a new prophet in Arabia with a new scripture, begins with verse number eight. The text reads:

I {am} the Lord: that {is} my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and the new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. `Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth'. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare His praise in the inlands."             Isaiah 42:8-12.

The story of Hagr and Ishmael

she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.  God was with the boy as he grew up.  He lived in the desert and became an archer.  While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt.  At that time Abimelech and Phicol the commander of his forces said to Abraham, "God is with you in everything you do.   (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 21:19-22)"
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Anas09: 10:37pm On May 05, 2015
Dis shabeewana guy is worst than mohammed in lying. Chineke.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Demmzy15(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:
[Quran 2:158] Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

I won't be surprised if tomorrow the bold is re-translated. Many hadiths have been removed on the internet to protect islam.

Veneration of the Black-stone

The pagan gods of pre-Islamic Arabia were worshiped in the form of rectangular stones or rocks. For example, the pagan deity 'Al-Lat', mentioned in Qur'an 53:19, and believed by pre-Islamic pagans to be one of the daughters of Allah, was once venerated as a cubic rock at Ta'if in Saudi Arabia. An edifice was built over the rock to mark it apart as a house of worship.
Al-lat stood in al-Ta'if, and was more recent than Manah. She was a cubic rock beside which a certain Jew used to prepare his barley porridge (sawiq). Her custody was in the hands of the banu-'Attab ibn-Malik of the Thayif, who had built an edifice over her. [...]She is the idol which God mentioned when He said, "Have you seen Al-lat and al-'Uzza (Surah 53:19)?

This paganism is part of islam today. Allah loves paganism but hates the Jews and Christians

Praying 5 Times Towards Mecca

Pagans prior to Islam would pray five times per day towards Mecca.[4] Muhammad retained for Islam, this pre-Islamic practice, sanctioning it with a story of a night trip to heaven on a mythical beast called al-Buraq. In heaven, the Hadith tells us that Allah demanded 50 prayers per day per Muslim. Upon advice from Moses, Muhammed bargains with Allah and successfully reduces it to five prayers per day.

Zoroastrians are also expected to recite their (kusti) prayers at least five times a day having first cleansed themselves by washing (ablution). So even today, this is not a practice unique to Islam. But, contrary to the Muslims, they pray in the direction of the Sun (at each time of the day) and/or of the Holy Fire (if they are in a Fire Temple).

Allah loves paganism but hates the Jews and Christians

Fasting on the 10th of Muharram

Muhammad's pagan tribe, the Quraish, fasted on the 10th of Muharram. Though optional, Muhammad retained this pagan practice too.
Narrated 'Aisha: 'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura.

Allah loves paganism but hates the Jews and Christians.

Tawaf between Safa and Marwa

Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual associated with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet another Qur'anic revelation.[7]
Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was of the ceremonies of the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance, till Allah revealed: 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.' " (2.158)
Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710

Allah loves paganism but hates the Jew and Christians

Requirement of Ihram

Ihram is a state a Muslim enters into for his pilgrimage to Mecca. It involves a series of procedures like ritual washing, wearing 'Ihram garments', etc. Ihram was originally a pagan requirement for worshipping idols during pre-Islamic times. Muhammad retained this practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah.
Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was revealed concerning the Ansar who used to assume “Ihram” for worshipping an idol called “Manat” which they used to worship at a place called Al-Mushallal before they embraced Islam, and whoever assumed Ihram (for the idol), would consider it not right to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706

Circumambulation 7 Times

In the Islamic ritual of Tawaf, Muslims go around the Kaaba 7 times. In the Hindu marriage rite of Satphere, the married couple goes around a fire also 7 times. In both of these rituals, religious phrases are repeated during the circumambulation.

Circumambulation is to go in circles around a particular object. In Islam, worshippers and pilgrims do this around the Ka'aba at Mecca. Pre-Islamic pagans used do it to please the moon god Hubal, the 360 deities and Allah (who was merely one among the many deities worshipped there). Muhammad himself used to do it, even before the 360 idols inside the Ka'aba were removed.

Judaism and Christianity (the religions of those who are considered People of the Book) do not practice ritual circumambulation to please God. Two other faiths which do are Hinduism and Buddhism, religions older than Islam and accused by Islam of “paganism” and practicing idolatry.

You again, for your mind you're doing evangelism!! I pity you gan!

*In Patience Jonathan's Voice* OK continue!
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by eshbeewanna: 11:15pm On May 05, 2015
Anas09:
Dis shabeewana guy is worst than mohammed in lying. Chineke.

It would be nice of you if you show me where I lied.Ignorant Fellow!

1 Like

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

YOU AGAIN, for your mind you're doing evangelism!! I pity you gan!

*In Patience Jonathan's Voice* OK continue!

I have vowed to expose the FALSEHOOD of islam any time I have the opportunity. For muslims because they are the first victims of islam and for Christians so that they will not be drawn into islamic deception.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Demmzy15(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2015
truthman2012:

I have vowed to expose the FALSEHOOD of islam any time I have the opportunity. For muslims because they are the first victims of islam and for Christians so that they will not be drawn into islamic deception.
So you think by doing this, you're making sense?
Let me tell you something you don't know, each time you discredit Islam you lose more. I have been viewing your threads lately and I've seen how you're always humiliated, you can't even defend your own religion. Yet you want to jump into Islam, I'll suggest you deal with your problems first before jumping into ours. sad
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
truthman2012:
[Quran 2:158] Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

I won't be surprised if tomorrow the bold is re-translated. Many hadiths have been removed on the internet to protect islam.

Veneration of the Black-stone

Praying 5 Times Towards Mecca

Fasting on the 10th of Muharram

Allah loves paganism but hates the Jews and Christians.

Tawaf between Safa and Marwa

Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual associated with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet another Qur'anic revelation.[7]
Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was of the ceremonies of the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance, till Allah revealed: 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.' " (2.158)
Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710

Allah loves paganism but hates the Jew and Christians

Requirement of Ihram

Ihram is a state a Muslim enters into for his pilgrimage to Mecca. It involves a series of procedures like ritual washing, wearing 'Ihram garments', etc. Ihram was originally a pagan requirement for worshipping idols during pre-Islamic times. Muhammad retained this practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah.
Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was revealed concerning the Ansar who used to assume “Ihram” for worshipping an idol called “Manat” which they used to worship at a place called Al-Mushallal before they embraced Islam, and whoever assumed Ihram (for the idol), would consider it not right to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706

Circumambulation 7 Times

In the Islamic ritual of Tawaf, Muslims go around the Kaaba 7 times. In the Hindu marriage rite of Satphere, the married couple goes around a fire also 7 times. In both of these rituals, religious phrases are repeated during the circumambulation.

Circumambulation is to go in circles around a particular object. In Islam, worshippers and pilgrims do this around the Ka'aba at Mecca. Pre-Islamic pagans used do it to please the moon god Hubal, the 360 deities and Allah (who was merely one among the many deities worshipped there). Muhammad himself used to do it, even before the 360 idols inside the Ka'aba were removed.

You are still failing to understand that Islam is not a new religion discovered by prophet Mohammad (S.W.A), All the prophets of ALLAH were teaching the same thing which is oneness of GOD=ISLAM. According to Islam, there were many Prophets of God, starting with Adam and ending with Muhammad.

Qur'an (islamic sacred scripture) states that all of those Prophets preached the same monotheistic Message and that every community had a Prophet. Hence, that is why there are similarities between monotheistic faiths and non-monotheistic traditions. The reason they are not 100% the same, according to Qur'an, is that humans have altered the revelations.

Among all the revelations that have reached us from history, according to Qur'an, are: the Bible and the Qur'an. No other revelation has survived. As i mentioned earlier these were things that were there before paganism.They were rituals which were done by Ibrahim (Abraham) and Ishamael . The people of the area followed the religion of Ibrahim through the guidance of Ishmael since he was the prophet of the area.

As time went on and he passed away the people started to stray away from the religion and started introducing foreign things and other gods into their worship. In the end the only thing that was left from the religion of Ibrahim and Ishmael were those few things.

"I won't be surprised if tomorrow the bold is re-translated. Many hadiths have been removed on the internet to protect islam."

Do you mean something like dis:
*2 Samuel 10:18 - David slew 700 and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.
*1 Chronicles 19:18 - David slew 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen.

*2 Chronicles 9:25 - Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots.
*1 Kings 4:26 - Solomon had 40,000 stalls for horses.

*Ezra 2:5[/b] - Arah had 775 sons.
*Nehemiah 7:10[/b] - Arah had 652 sons.

*2 Samuel 24:13 - SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE.
*1 Chronicles 21:11-12 - THREE YEARS OF FAMINE.

*How did Judas die?
*Matthew 27:5 - Hanged himself.
*Acts 1:18 - And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out.

*2 Samuel 6:23 - MICHAL never had a child until she died.
*2 Samuel 21:8 - MICHAL had 5 sons.

*2 Kings 24:8 - Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he began to reign.
*2 Chronicles 36:9 - Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he began to reign.

*1 Kings 16:6-8 - 26th year of the reign of Asa, Baasha reigned over Israel.
*2 Chronicles 16:1 - 36th year of the reign of Asa, Baasha reigned over Israel.

Qur'an 53:19 for you to understand this verse pls kindly read passage completely.... it starts from 19 to 23. That's why i am always telling you even if you have to steal other Islam haters write-ups you should read it well, understand it, and search for the right context..[/color]

The black stone in Mecca was a meteorite that was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them. But as the Prophet said in the Hadith above, nothing is Holy about either the Kaaba or the Black Stone. They are not objects of worship. The Bible also mentioned this and prophesied it. While there are traditions about kissing or touching the Stone, its real significance is as marker of the point at which one starts the Tawaaf (circumambulation of the Kaaba as part of hajj or omra.) The Stone is not be worshipped or regarded as anything but a marker unlike Pagan who worship and believe it to be GOD.

We believe that Prophets Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba. The black stone is placed in one of the corners of the Kaaba, and it serves as a starting and ending point for the Circumambulation (tawaaf) 7 times around the Kaaba, which is also 100% supported in the Bible's previous Scriptures. We bow down to Allah Almighty only, regardless what's in front of them AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT WORSHIPING THAT OBJECT. The Kaaba is the same thing. We do not bow down to it in worship in any shape or form. We bow down only to Allah Almighty in its direction because it is His Appointed House where He symbolically meets His Servants and True Believers.

According to Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, book of Hajj, chapter 56, H.No. 675. Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet (pbuh) touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you".

All of Islam's Rituals are 100% supported by the previous Scriptures

Read Psalm 138:2
“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word”

In the previous Scriptures, all Prophets of GOD Almighty bowed down to Him, the Almighty, in the direction of His Holy Temple or House. It's all over the Bible and outside the Bible.

Psalm 138:2 “I will bow to you in the direction of your Holy Temple.”,

Isaiah 60
6. The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

7. "All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory".

Isaiah 35.8 "And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it"
Few points to notice here:
If this is the case, then this prosperity has got to be Islam! This is further seen in the "Way of Holiness" (Isaiah 35:cool that Arabia will have in it, that no unclean person is allowed to take. This would, without a doubt, then be referring to the Muslims' yearly pilgrimage to Mecca, today.
and read the Qur'anic verse below to see the similarities

"Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House [That is the Kaaba that he built], (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; (The Noble Quran, 22:26-27)"

Luke5:33 They said to him, "John's disciples often fast and pray, and so do the disciples of the Pharisees, but yours go on eating and drinking."

Matthew 6:16 "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
aminusanti:

You are still failing to understand that Islam is not a new religion discovered by prophet Mohammad (S.W.A), All the prophets of ALLAH were teaching the same thing which is oneness of GOD=ISLAM. According to Islam, there were many Prophets of God, starting with Adam and ending with Muhammad.

Qur'an (islamic sacred scripture) states that all of those Prophets preached the same monotheistic Message and that every community had a Prophet. Hence, that is why there are similarities between monotheistic faiths and non-monotheistic traditions. The reason they are not 100% the same, according to Qur'an, is that humans have altered the revelations.

Among all the revelations that have reached us from history, according to Qur'an, are: the Bible and the Qur'an. No other revelation has survived. As i mentioned earlier these were things that were there before paganism.They were rituals which were done by Ibrahim (Abraham) and Ishamael . The people of the area followed the religion of Ibrahim through the guidance of Ishmael since he was the prophet of the area.

As time went on and he passed away the people started to stray away from the religion and started introducing foreign things and other gods into their worship. In the end the only thing that was left from the religion of Ibrahim and Ishmael were those few things.

"I won't be surprised if tomorrow the bold is re-translated. Many hadiths have been removed on the internet to protect islam."

*How did Judas die?
*Acts 1:18 - And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out.

Qur'an 53:19 for you to understand this verse pls kindly read passage completely.... it starts from 19 to 23. That's why i am always telling you even if you have to steal other Islam haters write-ups you should read it well, understand it, and search for the right context..[/color]

The black stone in Mecca was a meteorite that was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them. But as the Prophet said in the Hadith above, nothing is Holy about either the Kaaba or the Black Stone. They are not objects of worship. The Bible also mentioned this and prophesied it. While there are traditions about kissing or touching the Stone, its real significance is as marker of the point at which one starts the Tawaaf (circumambulation of the Kaaba as part of hajj or omra.) The Stone is not be worshipped or regarded as anything but a marker unlike Pagan who worship and believe it to be GOD.

We believe that Prophets Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba. The black stone is placed in one of the corners of the Kaaba, and it serves as a starting and ending point for the Circumambulation (tawaaf) 7 times around the Kaaba, which is also 100% supported in the Bible's previous Scriptures. We bow down to Allah Almighty only, regardless what's in front of them AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT WORSHIPING THAT OBJECT. The Kaaba is the same thing. We do not bow down to it in worship in any shape or form. We bow down only to Allah Almighty in its direction because it is His Appointed House where He symbolically meets His Servants and True Believers.

According to Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, book of Hajj, chapter 56, H.No. 675. Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet (pbuh) touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you".

“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word”

In the previous Scriptures, all Prophets of GOD Almighty bowed down to Him, the Almighty, in the direction of His Holy Temple or House. It's all over the Bible and outside the Bible.

Isaiah 60
6. The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

7. "All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory".

Isaiah 35.8 "And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it"
If this is the case, then this prosperity has got to be Islam! This is further seen in the "Way of Holiness" (Isaiah 35:cool that Arabia will have in it, that no unclean person is allowed to take. This would, without a doubt, then be referring to the Muslims' yearly pilgrimage to Mecca, today.

"Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House [That is the Kaaba that he built], (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; (The Noble Quran, 22:26-27)"

Luke5:33 They said to him, "John's disciples often fast and pray, and so do the disciples of the Pharisees, but yours go on eating and drinking."

Matthew 6:16 "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

You wasted your time trying to misinterpret the Bible.

Muhammad's islam is a new religion as no other Bible prophets venerated Kaaba and none went to Mecca doing the rituals idolaters were doing as in OP. That should be clear enough.

Wherever you find 'Holy Temple' in the Bible, it is refering to Temple of Jerusalem. Islam claims Kaaba was existing since the time of Adam, the first man on earth, then why is it that there is no single mention of the word Kaaba in the Bible?

More importantly, all the rituals you carry out in Kaaba, which muslims claim were what Abraham and Ishmael did, then why is it that the same rituals were done by pagans to their idols? Were Abraham and Ishmael the originators of idol worship?

If those rituals were from God, why was it limited to Abraham and Ishmael alone as no other prophets did the same. Even Isaac, Abraham's promised son had no hand in such rituals. Why didn't Abraham carry him along in the rituals? I wonder why Abraham who actually lived in Israel had no influence on the Israelites to worship Yahweh with such islamic rituals. That shows allahh lied as usual that Abraham and Ishmael originated the rituals.

Why the similarities between worship of allahh and other idols in Mecca ? Why is idol worship system COMPATIBLE with islam worship system ? No muslims have been able to answer the question.

The Judaism and Christianity, which existed before Muhammad's islam never worshiped Yahweh with islamic rituals as done by muslims.

If Kaaba is the sanctuary and resort for all mankind, why did the Bible prophets NOT recognize it but the Temple of Jerusalem? I say again, allahh is a liar.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 3:36am On Nov 08, 2015
truthman2012:

You wasted your time trying to misinterpret the Bible.

Muhammad's islam is a new religion as no other Bible prophets venerated Kaaba and none went to Mecca doing the rituals idolaters were doing as in OP. That should be clear enough.

Wherever you find 'Holy Temple' in the Bible, it is refering to Temple of Jerusalem. Islam claims Kaaba was existing since the time of Adam, the first man on earth, then why is it that there is no single mention of the word Kaaba in the Bible?

More importantly, all the rituals you carry out in Kaaba, which muslims claim were what Abraham and Ishmael did, then why is it that the same rituals were done by pagans to their idols? Were Abraham and Ishmael the originators of idol worship?

If those rituals were from God, why was it limited to Abraham and Ishmael alone as no other prophets did the same. Even Isaac, Abraham's promised son had no hand in such rituals. Why didn't Abraham carry him along in the rituals? I wonder why Abraham who actually lived in Israel had no influence on the Israelites to worship Yahweh with such islamic rituals. That shows allahh lied as usual that Abraham and Ishmael originated the rituals.

Why the similarities between worship of allahh and other idols in Mecca ? Why is idol worship system COMPATIBLE with islam worship system ? No muslims have been able to answer the question.

The Judaism and Christianity, which existed before Muhammad's islam never worshiped Yahweh with islamic rituals as done by muslims.

If Kaaba is the sanctuary and resort for all mankind, why did the Bible prophets NOT recognize it but the Temple of Jerusalem? I say again, allahh is a liar.

You're very smart. You have brains you never used. To you its rubbish but to the readers is something and I never post any thing here for you to believe as we all already know your type. Answers to all your post is in my last reply read it well if u don't understand ready again.. That's why you are called Khafir- infidel you are blind not in tge eyes but in your heart.

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by true2god: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
aminusanti:

*How did Judas die?

Isaiah 60

The islamic error no 1, Adam is a prophet. Adam is never a prophet according to the jewish scriptures which allahh asked muslims to seek knowldge from. Quran made a fundamental error by randomly ascribing a prophethood character to whoever is mentioned in the judeo-christian scriptures.

Islamic error no 2, every community (world wide) has a prophet sent to them. Muslims claim every community is sent a prophet at one point or the other. That is the chinese, the Germans, the yorubas, the Igbos, the Japanese, the indians, the koreans etc, were also sent their prophets. The reason for this claim is to legitimize the 'prophethood' of mohammed as a sole arabian prophet. While the quran was quick to include almost all the Jewish prophet into the quran, it also failed to include even a single prophet sent to other communities. This shows that that claim is a lie, from muslim apologetic like Dr zakir naik, and a relogious propaganda.

Islamic error no 3, there is war\violent instructions in the bible so the quran should not be judged by it instructions to kill. Yes there are cases where the Jews were asked to fight their neighbours, in the bible, and were even instructed to kill. But those wars are not religious war for the Jewish to convert their neighbours. It is mostly about political war to gain more territories. And unlike mohammed's eternal instruction, the instruction is not open-ended. Mohammed on the other hand led a battle against pple who disagree with him on religious ground. He even as muslims to fight the christians and Jews (quran 9:29) and never to make them their friends (quran 5:51).

Islamic lies no 4, the black stone is a meteorite sent by allahh. This is a pure lie whose evident could be found no where except the islamic hadiths which many muslims even claimed most are fabricated. The bible did not record any further relationship between ismail and abraham after abraham sent him and his mother, hagar, away. The bible did not identify kabba or any of its prophet visiting kabba. If kabba was so significant and was built by abraham and ismail, why didnt moses, david, solomon, isaiah, jeremiah, john, zachariah, jesus etc, made mention of kabba let alone visit it? Are you saying that those prophets are unaware that such a place of spiritual significance existed and was built by abraham? You know the arabs are lying here.

Islamic lies no 5, that 'precious' bible supported the 7-times circlling of the kabba. What do you mean by 'previous bible scriptures'? In Quran 6:115, allahh specifically said his word CANNOT change, so why did allahh allow the Jews and the christians to 'change' the 'previous' bible? Do you have any proove, aside the hadith, that christians performed the pagan rituals of running around the kabba?

Islamic lies no 6, all islamic rituals are supported by the bible. My questions to you:

1) Is there anywhere the stoning of the devil was mentioned in the bible?

2) Is there anywhere, in the bible, christians and jews were asked to pray 5 times in a day?

3) Is there anywhere, in the bible, christians were asked to face mecca while praying?

4) Is there anywhere allahh was mentioned by any bible prophet while praying?

Islamic lies no 7, ascribing isaiah 35 to saudi arabia. Fya, saudi arabia ranked 5th in the world, among the countries that visit pornographic sites daily. Saudi arabia has the worst human right records on earth. Any citizen that criticize the ruling saudi family will be publicly beheaded. Any saudi citizen that abandon islam will be killed. The shia muslims are daily killed\jailed in saudi arabia. The current ruling family was of saudi arabia was installed in 1932 throught ISIS-styled genocide and bloodshed. Were you born in our planet or from the outer space?

Please park well and re-arrange your islamically-induced lies and propaganda. It is very easy to debunk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
aminusanti:

You're very smart. You have brains you never used. To you its rubbish but to the readers is something and I never post any thing here for you to believe as we all already know your type. Answers to all your post is in my last reply read it well if u don't understand ready again.. That's why you are called Khafir- infidel you are blind not in tge eyes but in your heart.

Still asking, why is allahh worshiped in the exact way idolaters worship their idols? You couldn't say anything on that, right.

You have nothing to show that any of God's prophets before Muhammad was doing such islamic rituals in Kaaba, Mecca. Why did the rituals begin with Muhammad if Kaaba was built by Abraham as the house of God?

It should be clear to you that the Devil used Muhammad to introduce adolatry (islam) to the world as worship of God. Allahh is a DECEIVER.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Still asking, why is allahh worshiped in the exact way idolaters worship their idols? You couldn't say anything on that, right.

You have nothing to show that any of God's prophets before Muhammad was doing such islamic rituals in Kaaba, Mecca. Why did the rituals begin with Muhammad if Kaaba was built by Abraham as the house of God?

It should be clear to you that the Devil used Muhammad to introduce adolatry (islam) to the world as worship of God. Allahh is a DECEIVER.

Read my previous post the answer is there if u cant see and understand it read again if still ur brain fail you can ask someone to help you understand it... get well soon
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
aminusanti:

Read my previous post the answer is there if u cant see and understand it read again if still ur brain fail you can ask someone to help you understand it... get well soon

Am not surprised you are lying, your religion allows it. Your explanation does not hold water.

Now answer the following questions one by one:

1. I could not see where you said Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Jesus etc went to Mecca to do islamic rituals at Kaaba in your post. If they did not, how then is Kaaba the house of God for ALL mankind?

2. Quran 34:44 says there was no prophet in Mecca before Muhammad, how do you prove Abraham and Ismael as prophets in islam were in Mecca doing such rituals?

3. If Abraham did such rituals, why was he unable to pass down the practice to other prophets in Israel where he lived?
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Am not surprised you are lying, your religion allows it. Your explanation does not hold water.

Indeed it doesn't ! and why are you asking more questions??

Now answer the following questions one by one:

1. I could not see where you said Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Jesus etc went to Mecca to do islamic rituals at Kaaba in your post. If they did not, how then is Kaaba the house of God for ALL mankind?[/quote]

Go and read my previous well
https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews/1#39781433

2. Quran 34:44 says there was no prophet in Mecca before Muhammad, how do you prove Abraham and Ismael as prophets in islam were in Mecca doing such rituals?

saying about Race not City

"(34:44) whereas We gave them no Books that they could study nor sent to them any warner before you."
then now read the next verse
"(34:45) Those who went before them also denounced (Allah's Messengers) as liars. They have not attained even a tenth of what We had given them. But when they rejected My Messengers, calling them liars, how terrible was My chastisement!"

in other words (just to clarify)..the ARAB race would have been Non-Existant at the time of Abraham a.s. and Ishmael a.s. because ALL arabs came from Ishmeal a.s
This context is talking

3. If Abraham did such rituals, why was he unable to pass down the practice to other prophets in Israel where he lived? [/quote]

Any smart person will get to understand all these your repeated questions that i already answered from my previous post..
Almighty (GOD) Allah sent all the messengers one after the other with continues teaching and guide to people to the way of life because as a human we don't automatically accept and understand things as they come thats how the creator ALLAH created us and he knw our capabilities of grabbing things.

One thing many people don’t understand is that Islam did not simply start with the prophet Muhammad, rather the religion of Islam was perfected with the coming and ending of Prophet Muhammad’s mission. Islam was taught by every single prophet that came before the prophet Muhammad, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus all taught and preached Islam. Including the other many prophets such as Jacob, Ishmael, Joseph, and Isaac! And all the prophets prayed as the Muslim today pray, of course this include Jesus and his disciples.

If the Christians and the Jews look at how the prophets had prayed in the torah and the gospel, they will find themselves praying like the Muslims. Now we will compare the prayer of the Muslims with the prophets in the bible..

Let us begin:

-Muslims (those who submit to the will of God) perform ablution before prayer.

Then David arose from the earth and washed and anointed himself and changed his clothes. And he went into the house of the LORD and worshiped (Samuel 12:20)

They shall wash their hands and their feet (Exodus 30:21)

31 with which Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet. (Exodus 40:31)

-The first position of prayer, Muslims lift up their hands palms out at the side of the head . So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. (Psalm 63:4) And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God, and all the people answered,(A) “Amen, Amen,”(B) lifting up their hands. And they bowed their heads and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.(Nehemiah 8:6)

-Muslims while lifting up their hands proclaim: “God is Great”

Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised
in the city of our God!
His holy mountain, (Psalm 48:1)

– when the Muslims pray, they fell on their faces.

Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him(Genesis 17:3)

Then Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly to the entrance of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces. And the glory of the LORD appeared to them, (Numbers 20:6)

Then Joshua tore his clothes and fell to the earth on his face before the ark of the LORD (Joshua 7:6).

When all the people of Israel saw the fire come down and the glory of the LORD on the temple, they bowed down with their faces to the ground (2 chronicles 7:3)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God, and all the people answered,(A) “Amen, Amen,”(B) lifting up their hands.(C) And they bowed their heads and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.(Nehemiah 8:6)

Jesus praying to God:

”And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed”( Matthew 26:39) Even Jesus’ disciples submitted as Muslims:

“When the disciples heard this, they fell on their faces and were terrified”( Matthew 17:6)

And Elijah went up to the top of Mount Carmel, And he bowed himself down on the earth and put his face between his knees.(1 kings 18: 42 )

And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, (Revelations 7:11)

Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker! (Psalm 95:6)

All the prosperous of the earth eat and worship; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust( Psalm 22:29)

Now Manoah and his wife were watching, and they fell on their faces to the ground. (Judges 13:20)

And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, “The LORD, he is God; the LORD, he is God.”( 1 kings 18:39)

David rose from beside the stone heap and fell on his face to the ground( 1 Samuel 20: 41)

And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped (Joshua 5:14)

When Abraham’s servant heard their words, he bowed himself to the earth before the LORD.(Genesis 24:52)
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2015
aminusanti

Your explanations are gross errors.
Muslims claim Kaaba had existed since the time of Abraham and Ishmael and islamic rituals were done by them, setting examples for people coming behind them. This claim is debunked by the fact that no prophet after them took to their way of worship. Therefore, the claim is a lie.

Ablution: What is the process of ablution? Did any of the people you quoted complete it? Did they do it all the time? Were they facing Kaaba which had existed that time? Stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Someone Who Prayed Wearing An Impure Garment By Mistake / Ten Easy Tips To A Happy Eid! / 100 Qu'ran Rules Every Muslim Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 356
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.