Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians (6734 Views)

Seven Qualities That Allah Loves / Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Owliver(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
truthman2012:
aminusanti

Your explanations are gross errors.
Muslims claim Kaaba had existed since the time of Abraham and Ishmael and islamic rituals were done by them, setting examples for people coming behind them. This claim is debunked by the fact that no prophet after them took to their way of worship. Therefore, the claim is a lie.

Ablution: What is the process of ablution? Did any of the people you quoted complete it? Did they do it all the time? Were they facing Kaaba which had existed that time? Stop deceiving yourself.

the onen that pains me is when they compare mohamad with other prophets. a man who slept with a 9 years old girl. a man who is sp perverted to the core. comparing him with Jesus. choi* thats gross
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by ibnmonsur: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Oh my musk brothers leave the non musims alone, no matter how you try to convince them, they will still make mockery of Islam as Alan said in the quran.

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 56:
وَمَا نُرْسِلُ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَيُجَادِلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ لِيُدْحِضُوا بِهِ الْحَقَّ وَاتَّخَذُوا آيَاتِي وَمَا أُنذِرُوا هُزُوًا

And We send not the Messengers except as giver of glad tidings and warners. But those who disbelieve, dispute with false argument, in order to refute the truth thereby. And they treat My Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), and that with which they are warned, as jest and mockery!
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by ibnmonsur: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=33389835][/quote]
May Allah increase u in knowledge of Islam
Most times I keep quite because of the fact that if u keep on explaining to them, ey will still keep deaf ears, but my fear if for innocent Muslim who failed to learn about their religion and learn religion on net (nairaland ) will think these people are rights and got confuse abuot their lies.
pls always put this in mind while replying them
Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 56:
وَمَا نُرْسِلُ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَيُجَادِلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ لِيُدْحِضُوا بِهِ الْحَقَّ وَاتَّخَذُوا آيَاتِي وَمَا أُنذِرُوا هُزُوًا

And We send not the Messengers except as giver of glad tidings and warners. But those who disbelieve, dispute with false argument, in order to refute the truth thereby. And they treat My Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), and that with which they are warned, as jest and mockery!
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibnmonsur:

May Allah increase u in knowledge of Islam
Most times I keep quite because of the fact that if u keep on explaining to them, ey will still keep deaf ears, but my fear if for innocent Muslim who failed to learn about their religion and learn religion on net (nairaland ) will think these people are rights and got confuse abuot their lies.
pls always put this in mind while replying them
Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 56:

(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Nonsense!

Muhammad was killing the men and taking their women as sex slaves, how is that good tidings to mankind? Islam is satanic deception. Smh!
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=40003608]aminusanti

Your explanations are gross errors.
Muslims claim Kaaba had existed since the time of Abraham and Ishmael and islamic rituals were done by them, setting examples for people coming behind them. This claim is debunked by the fact that no prophet after them took to their way of worship. Therefore, the claim is a lie.

Kindly list down d rituals according to your own understanding that weren't practice by the other prophet.??

Pls stop asking silly questions if u have nothing to ask again!.... tell me the purpose of d prophets?? Why did God sent them one after the other??

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Owliver:
the onen that pains me is when they compare mohamad with other prophets. a man who slept with a 9 years old girl. a man who is sp perverted to the core. comparing him with Jesus. choi* thats gross

Foolish Khafirs!!
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2015
aminusanti

All the islamic ritual listed in this thread, tell me where they were observed by Jewish prophets after Abraham. Tell me also where Jesus instructed the people to observe them.

The truth is, those islamic rituals belong to idolaters and allahh wanting to pitch mankind against the true God incorporated them into islam.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 2:15am On Nov 21, 2015
truthman2012:
aminusanti

All the islamic ritual listed in this thread, tell me where they were observed by Jewish prophets after Abraham. Tell me also where Jesus instructed the people to observe them.

The truth is, those islamic rituals belong to idolaters and allahh wanting to pitch mankind against the true God incorporated them into islam.

Lack of proper knowledge is what leading u to all dis...after explaining to you in my previous posts d difference btw worshiping the creator and the creation yet u are still asking this..

First of all, Islam is not a new religion. Literally meaning “submission to the Will of God”, and idolators worship other things besides GOD. Islam is the only religion which is not named after a people, a place, or an individual. It is the religion of all of the prophets including Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them all), to name a few.

The Muslim practice of standing, bowing, kneeling, and prostrating in worship is not foreign to past traditions. prophets were all sent as warners and guide to humans on how to live life and gradually introducing way of worship but unfortunately people failed to understnd. look to the examples of the prophets (peace be upon them all) given in the Torah and the Gospel, then they would find themselves praying like Muslims. Here’s proof....... pls go and read dis verses with open mind
Genesis 17:1-4
Deuteronomy 5:6-9
Psalm 95:6 O
Deuteronomy 9:24-25
Revelations 7:11-12
Joshua 7:6-7
Matthew 26:39
Matthew 26:36-39

After reading and understanding the verses above u will come to d understanding GOD messages were gradually introduced to people and all the prophets have similarities in thier way of worshiping our creator.

Muslims follow the Religion OF Jesus; the faith that he spoke of and practiced. Likewise, We worship The same God that he worshipped; The God of Abraham and The God of all of the Prophets whom lived on Earth.

Whereas today you people who claim to follow the way of Jesus, Abraham, and Moses (peace be upon them) have deviated from the path. And in the case of Christianity, people have mistakenly created an entire faith about the Prophet Jesus and thus have made him into something that he never claimed to be.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
aminusanti:

Lack of proper knowledge is what leading u to all dis...after explaining to you in my previous posts d difference btw worshiping the creator and the creation yet u are still asking this..

First of all, Islam is not a new religion. Literally meaning “submission to the Will of God”, and idolators worship other things besides GOD. Islam is the only religion which is not named after a people, a place, or an individual. It is the religion of all of the prophets including Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them all), to name a few.

The Muslim practice of standing, bowing, kneeling, and prostrating in worship is not foreign to past traditions. prophets were all sent as warners and guide to humans on how to live life and gradually introducing way of worship but unfortunately people failed to understnd. look to the examples of the prophets (peace be upon them all) given in the Torah and the Gospel, then they would find themselves praying like Muslims. Here’s proof....... pls go and read dis verses with open mind
Genesis 17:1-4
Deuteronomy 5:6-9
Psalm 95:6 O
Deuteronomy 9:24-25
Revelations 7:11-12
Joshua 7:6-7
Matthew 26:39
Matthew 26:36-39

After reading and understanding the verses above u will come to d understanding GOD messages were gradually introduced to people and all the prophets have similarities in thier way of worshiping our creator.

Muslims follow the Religion OF Jesus; the faith that he spoke of and practiced. Likewise, We worship The same God that he worshipped; The God of Abraham and The God of all of the Prophets whom lived on Earth.

Whereas today you people who claim to follow the way of Jesus, Abraham, and Moses (peace be upon them) have deviated from the path. And in the case of Christianity, people have mistakenly created an entire faith about the Prophet Jesus and thus have made him into something that he never claimed to be.

The lies you have been taught stick hard to your mind.

Firstly, see how you have been deceived: You said Moses was a muslim, right? Moses was a Jew who received the laws for the Jews. Are the Jews muslims? Answer the question. The quran is a total lie for saying Abraham, Moses, Jews and other Bible prophets were muslims. Submission to God does not mean doing so islamically. The Jews and Christians submit to God but not islamically as we don't perform islamic rituals. The word islam (which you call submission) to God is a deceptive word coined out by satan to deceive.

None of those passages you quoted in the Bible shows they were praying islamically:

They didn't perform ablution i.e washing the head, mouth, hands, leg, noise etc at the same time and not as a routine and no facing Kaaba or saying allau akbar. Bowing down is an act of respect to a superior in many cultures, so bowing down to God in the Bible does not mean islamic prayer. We bow down to God in the church but no islamically.Even in Yorubaland we prostrate to elders.

So, stop deceiving your self.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
truthman2012:

The lies you have been taught stick hard to your mind.

Firstly, see how you have been deceived: You said Moses was a muslim, right? Moses was a Jew who received the laws for the Jews. Are the Jews muslims? Answer the question. The quran is a total lie for saying Abraham, Moses, Jews and other Bible prophets were muslims. Submission to God does not mean doing so islamically. The Jews and Christians submit to God but not islamically as we don't perform islamic rituals. The word islam (which you call submission) to God is a deceptive word coined out by satan to deceive.

None of those passages you quoted in the Bible shows they were praying islamically:

They didn't perform ablution i.e washing the head, mouth, hands, leg, noise etc at the same time and not as a routine and no facing Kaaba or saying allau akbar. Bowing down is an act of respect to a superior in many cultures, so bowing down to God in the Bible does not mean islamic prayer. We bow down to God in the church but no islamically.Even in Yorubaland we prostrate to elders.

So, stop deceiving your self.

U reaally dnt have shame I swear!! U are naturally dull I can see it now what my friends r saying about you..its really useless trying to explain things to you...did u ever seat and think that non of us bother to post questions on you regarding ur confused belivs yet you are still lost and confused.

AGAIN..

All of the prophets were a continuation of each other, each sent to their own people and tribe, with the same message of teaching and correcting the people’s understanding of the one and true God. If u happend to be in the time of moses and you follow his teachings at that period, you are at the right path. The same goes to other prophets..

The only differences between the prophets was in the revelation they were given, not the contents of the main message. For example Moses was given the Torah, Jesus the Gospel, David the Psalms, and lastly the Prophet Muhammad was given the Quran. So they were given different books by God, but with the same underlying message about the one true God.

Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
aminusanti:

U reaally dnt have shame I swear!! U are naturally dull I can see it now what my friends r saying about you..its really useless trying to explain things to you...did u ever seat and think that non of us bother to post questions on you regarding ur confused belivs yet you are still lost and confused.

AGAIN..

All of the prophets were a continuation of each other, each sent to their own people and tribe, with the same message of teaching and correcting the people’s understanding of the one and true God. If u happend to be in the time of moses and you follow his teachings at that period, you are at the right path. The same goes to other prophets..

The only differences between the prophets was in the revelation they were given, not the contents of the main message. For example Moses was given the Torah, Jesus the Gospel, David the Psalms, and lastly the Prophet Muhammad was given the Quran. So they were given different books by God, but with the same underlying message about the one true God.

Trash!

If Kaaba (muslims house of allahh) was built by Abraham it means it had been there before Mose and other Bible prophets, right?

Why is it that none of them went there to worship?

If you have no answer to that, it shows muslims allahh is not the God of the Bible prophets.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

If Kaaba (muslims house of allahh) was built by Abraham it means it had been there before Mose and other Bible prophets, right?

Why is it that none of them went there to worship?

If you have no answer to that, it shows muslims allahh is not the god of the Bible prophets.

1- kabba wasn't a place of worship then
2- jesus and other prophets were assigned to guide the people of their time to the right path (islam), without guidance there will be no beliefs n unity today which is why people visit Kabba.
3- visiting kabba is not idol worshiping
4- read below if u dnt understand ask someone to help u.

I can provide you with 2lines answer but am afraid ull misunderstand it.

I will still try to simplify things for you.

All those prophets came from different times of which between those prophets, Abraham(peace be upon him) was the earliest (about more than 5000 years ago) whereby God sent him to guide men and then about 1000 years later God sent Moses (peace be upon him) and give him Old testament as divine revealation.however when the time past by, there are people with their own interests alter that holy book and misguide others.

Then about 2000 years ago, God sent His another messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) to teach people the correct direction back of which God reveal the New Testament to him. however when the time past by, again there are people with their own interests alter that holy book and create the Christianity concept (Christian only exist about 300 year after Jesus (peace be upon him) past away)

500 years later, God sent Muhammad (peace be upon him) for the same purpose with the new holy book Quran. and it is said in the Quran that he is the last messenger and the holy Quran can no longer be altered. And till to date it is proven that the Quran has not been altered.

That is why today, many questions being raised by religious people of all circles, including Jews and Christians, as to its inconsistency with contemporary church teachings as well as its inconsistency within itself.

Nowaday, there are thousands of different versions of the Bible in circulation and the transcript has been freely translated from one language to another numerous times. According to Bible scholars themselves, the original scripture is no longer extant. It is nowhere to be found. We have no idea if what we are reading and implementing into our lives and belief system is, indeed, God's teaching.

Now coming to your question:
If you truly read my previous posts I mentioned that after prophet Abraham(pbh) passed away his people turn into worshiping other thing beside his teaching in worshiping non but GOD (Allah) our creator and filled kabba with idol for their worship. They thronged to this place annually and worshipped their personal gods, It was over Four Thousand years later that the last of the line of prophet (S), Muhammad Ibne Abdullah entered Makka triumphantly, went inside the Ka’aba and, with the help of his cousin and son in law ‘Ali Ibne Abi Talib, (as) destroyed all the idols of Ka’aba with their own hands...

The main purpose of the prophets were to guide people on how to worship our creator and at the time of moses, jesus other prophets after abraham(pbt) their main purpose was to guide people of their time not going to Kabba as its nt a place of worship then

KABBA is a symbolic house of God. God does not live there for He is everywhere. Its for the unity of Muslims so people don't pray everywhere and there is one unity among Muslims when they pray. Kaaba is just a sacred mosque that's all, we direct our prayer toward it but we pray to Allah (swt) God
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Godsfamilymemba: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Read how Mohammed received his religion by following the link below. You can judge for yourself whether or not a evil spirit is responsible for the religion.

https://www.nairaland.com/2755963/mohammeds-first-vision-what-honest#40311906
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Godsfamilymemba: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2015
aminusanti

1- kabba wasn't a place of worship then
2- Jesus and other prophets were assigned to guide the people of their time to the right path (islam), without guidance there will be no beliefs n unity today which is why people visit Kabba.
3- visiting kabba is not idol worshiping

How could you say kaaba was not a place of worship then? Are you ignorant or deliberately lying? Kaaba was said to be built by Abraham and Ishmael as a house of allahh, and resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND . Why would Bible prophets not go there to worship, following the step of their father Abraham? Was Israel not part of mankind the quran talks about? The fact that they didn't go there to worship shows Kaaba was not built by Abraham as a house of worship for all mankind. It is a lie by allahh to deceive mankind linking the building of kaaba to Abraham to deceive humanity.

I tell you the truth, Kaaba was built by idol worshipers for their idols. Satan capitalized on the illiteracy of the Arabs at that time for lack of knowledge of history. Abraham lived and died in Israel and never stepped his feet in Mecca.

Ibn Abbas narrated:

"... Ibrahim brought her (Hajrah) and her son, Ismail while she was suckling him, to a place near the
Kaaba under a tree on the spot of Zam-Zam, at the highest place in the mosque. During those days there was nobody in Makkah, nor was there any water. So he made them sit over there and placed near them a leather bag containing some dates, and a small water-skin containing some water, and set out homeward. Ismail's mother followed him saying: "O Ibrahim! Where are you going,
leaving us in this valley where there is no person whose company we may enjoy,
nor is there anything (to enjoy)?" She repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her.
Then she asked him: "Has Allah ordered you to do so?" He said: "Yes". She said: "Then He will not
neglect us." and she returned (to her child) while Ibrahim proceeded on his way.

On reaching the Thaniya (mountain) where they could not see him, Ibrahim faced the Kaaba, and raising
both hands, invoked Allah saying the following prayer:

[Surah Ibrahim 14 :37]..." [Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]

According to that hadith, Abraham left Hagai and Ishmael in the valley and on allaah's order, he did not look back. How would he have gone back to Mecca to build Kaaba when he was ordered not to look back? How was he doing the islamic rituals in Kaaba when he was not there as he didn't look back on allahh's order? If allahh ordered him not to look back, why should he go back to build Kaaba?

Christian only exist about 300 year after Jesus (peace be upon him) past away)

Where did you get this lie from? 300 years after Jesus Christianity existed? It existed during the time of the apostles because it was in Antioch they gathered where they were called Christians. Stop lying.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
truthman2012:

How could you say kaaba was not a place of worship then? Are you ignorant or deliberately lying? Kaaba was said to be built by Abraham and Ishmael as a house of allahh, and resort and sanctuary for ALL MANKIND . Why would Bible prophets not go there to worship, following the step of their father Abraham? Was Israel not part of mankind the quran talks about? The fact that they didn't go there to worship shows Kaaba was not built by Abraham as a house of worship for all mankind. It is a lie by allahh to deceive mankind linking the building of kaaba to Abraham to deceive humanity.

I tell you the truth, Kaaba was built by idol worshipers for their idols. Satan capitalized on the illiteracy of the Arabs at that time for lack of knowledge of history. Abraham lived and died in Israel and never stepped his feet in Mecca.

Ibn Abbas narrated:

"... Ibrahim brought her (Hajrah) and her son, Ismail while she was suckling him, to a place near the
Kaaba under a tree on the spot of Zam-Zam, at the highest place in the mosque. During those days there was nobody in Makkah, nor was there any water. So he made them sit over there and placed near them a leather bag containing some dates, and a small water-skin containing some water, and set out homeward. Ismail's mother followed him saying: "O Ibrahim! Where are you going,
leaving us in this valley where there is no person whose company we may enjoy,
nor is there anything (to enjoy)?" She repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her.
Then she asked him: "Has Allah ordered you to do so?" He said: "Yes". She said: "Then He will not
neglect us." and she returned (to her child) while Ibrahim proceeded on his way.

On reaching the Thaniya (mountain) where they could not see him, Ibrahim faced the Kaaba, and raising
both hands, invoked Allah saying the following prayer:

[Surah Ibrahim 14 :37]..." [Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]

According to that hadith, Abraham left Hagai and Ishmael in the valley and on allaah's order, he did not look back. How would he have gone back to Mecca to build Kaaba when he was ordered not to look back? How was he doing the islamic rituals in Kaaba when he was not there as he didn't look back on allahh's order? If allahh ordered him not to look back, why should he go back to build Kaaba?

Where did you get this lie from? 300 years after Jesus Christianity existed? It existed during the time of the apostles because it was in Antioch they gathered where they were called Christians. Stop lying.

Mr man u are nothing but hypocrite I swear and u really don't have shame at all..I will stop wasting my time on you...see the way you are changing what I wrote with my own hand, trying to show people a different thing... any reasonable person who is reading my post will surely know u are a hypocrite..
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
aminusanti:

Mr man u are nothing but hypocrite I swear and u really don't have shame at all..I will stop wasting my time on you...see the way you are changing what I wrote with my own hand, trying to show people a different thing... any reasonable person who is reading my post will surely know u are a hypocrite..

I quoted your post verbatim, am not a muslim, I cannot afford to deceive.

Show me what I quoted wrongly pls.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by aminusanti(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
truthman2012:

I quoted your post verbatim, am not a muslim, I cannot afford to deceive.

Show me what I quoted wrongly pls.

U hardly make a complete sentence without lying or exaggeration and that's what exactly other people were complaining about..
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
aminusanti:

U hardly make a complete sentence without lying or exaggeration and that's what exactly other people were complaining about..

Nonesense!

I challenged you to quote your statement that I changed, you couldn't and see the rubbish you are spewing out. Smh!

If I lied, tell me what I said without scriptural backings, if I cited islamic scriptures and you say it is a lie, it means it is not me but your islamic records are the LIES. Simple.
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by truthman2012(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Nonsense!

Muhammad was killing the men and taking their women as sex slaves, how is that good tidings to mankind? Islam is satanic deception. Smh!
Re: Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Lol!! I noticed someone saying the Quran is without versions, joke of the century!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names / Thanks To Islam, My Culture Is Haraam.!!!!! / Ruling On Someone Who Prayed Wearing An Impure Garment By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.