Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry (29174 Views)

Putin Ally Says Chechen Spies Infiltrate Islamic State In Syria | Reuters. / Breaking News!! Saudi Arabia To Halt Flight, Trade with Iran-Reuters / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Parolee:

Wow....you said all this just so you can feel good about yourself - bro you are clutching at straws. Nigeria and SA = not comparable. Never. Not at this present moment at least.

For starters - where were you in 2010? Remember the soccer world cup? SA proved back then beyond every reasonable doubt that we are way above any country on this continent.

I am sure you expected everybody to be driving a merc when you came here? News flash - there will be a percentage of the population that will be struggling to make ends meet, that is a well known fact. We can not all be on the same pedestal. For a country that was ravaged by racial segregation and oppression for years, I believe SA is a miracle of Africa....the apartheid system created homelands in the harshest areas of our country and black people were dumped there and left to die - but guess what, people survived those harsh conditions and they are improving their lives step by step. Take a drive even in the far flung villages - electricity is there all the time, you will find clinics, schools, water supplies (communal or piped), public area lighting, tarred / paved main roads, modern shopping complexes (even in rural areas) etc.........oh and again the government has been / is building houses for the people since 1994, and you must not lie here....also the government is building ablution facilities for the people free of charge.....yes there will be cases where things do go wrong....but that is here and there.....so what's your story?

If blacks do not embrace education - answer me this, who is it that is filling up our institutions of higher learning every year? Hmmmmm? Are you aware that currently SA is building two brand new world class universities so as to increase the numbers of graduates? Again - who is filling up all this universities if not the black people? Answer me.

Is it not obvious to you that because the blacks are a huge majority as compared to the whites - that naturally so the scales of comparison will always be unbalanced? There will be more poorer blacks than whites...its expected, blacks are the huge majority, there will be more black criminals compared to whites, again blacks are in the majority.......there will be many black people funerals than the whites, same reason blacks are a huge majority over the whites......didnt you see that logic?? Huh?

Finally think about this one - because you can surf the net, I am sure you are aware SA is not an oil producing country.....however you will not find us standing in long queues with 25 liter petrol containers in dry filling stations waiting for petrol? Not at all.....but you guys you produce many barrels of oil a day yet right now you may be in a long queue with your 25 liter container waiting to fill up to run your gen this evening - that in 2015 - huh? Yet you come here and lambaste SA blacks (laziness, crime, rape, hiv blah blah blah) whilst you having even more pressing matters right under your nose to attend to. I am not in a queue and I produce no oil...and you produce oil and are in a long queue....who is lazy now?
preach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
and on which tree did this human sacrificing ape fall from? Sambisa forest tree?gringrin go drown in the Mediterranean afonja

You sound dumb asf, you must be jobless and leading a sad existence to keep wasting your life and energy on nairaland. Beg your slave master to build you a website where you wild animals can spread your xenophobia.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
stabbo:

You sound dumb asf, you must be jobless and leading a sad existence to keep wasting your life and energy on nairaland. Beg your slave master to build you a website where you wild animals can spread your xenophobia.
yawn! Come up with something new for once, or better yet look yourself on the mirror. ...You are aware that your head resembles a cone right?gringrin you are as boring as your shhthole country ...bye bye afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
yawn! Come up with something new for once, or better yet look yourself on the mirror. ...You are aware that your head resembles a cone right?gringrin you are as boring as your shhthole country ...bye bye afonja

I know your type, you are a frustrated loser in life who keeps on blabbing about his country's achievement because he has none of his own. You're one hateful spineless coward, lazy filthy piece of crap and an envious slug, the type to break into a foreigners store to steal coke and Fanta because you claim they're taking your jobs. Hungry ass mofos
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
stabbo:

I know your type, you are a frustrated loser in life who keeps on blabbing about his country's achievement because he has none of his own. You're one hateful spineless coward, lazy filthy piece of crap and an envious slug, the type to break into a foreigners store to steal coke and Fanta because you claim they're taking your jobs. Hungry ass mofos
first things first you dont know me. Don't ever make that mistake

Secondly. I have every right to blab anout my country' s achievements, it's not my problem that your country only has population and boko haram to boast of.As for my achievements, like I said you don't know me

As for laziness, your country is one big dump cause you are afonjas are too lazy to build it, running off to ready made countries and call it "seeing the world". You are known all over the world for cut to cut to corners and making easy money. If you're so industrious why I your country such a shhthole? Huh cone headd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
first things first you dont know me. Don't ever make that mistake

Secondly. I have every right to blab anout my country' s achievements, it's not my problem that your country only has population and boko haram to boast of.As for my achievements, like I said you don't know me

As for laziness, your country is one big dump cause you are afonjas are too lazy to build it, running off to ready made countries and call it "seeing the world". You are known all over the world for cut to cut to corners and making easy money. If you're so industrious why I your country such a shhthole? Huh cone headd?

I see right through your insecurities and inferiority complex, you're a nobody who has absolutely nothing going for himself in life, so you resort to throwing cheap insults at Nigerians (who oppress you in SA and screw your girls), and making us the object of your hate to feel better about your worthless life. Atleast if you have no food to eat, you can always come on a Nigerian blog to post pictures of skyscrapers in some childish dick measuring contest to make yourself feel better. You live vicariously through the achievement of your slave masters instead of doing something worthwhile with your life, you're wasting your life away trolling a Nigerian blog. And what are you known around the world for? Apartheid, AIDS, Drug addiction, the highest crime and rape rate in Africa... You have nothing to brag about, the limited development in SA is mainly attributed to the non-blacks resident there, you dumb slaves only take credit for its crime, poverty and diseases... the drugs you're inhaling must be eroding your brain cells, bloody demented wilderbeast
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2017
stabbo:

I see right through your insecurities and inferiority complex, you're a nobody who has absolutely nothing going for himself in life, so you resort to throwing cheap insults at Nigerians (who oppress you in SA and screw your girls), and making us the object of your hate to feel better about your worthless life. Atleast if you have no food to eat, you can always come on a Nigerian blog to post pictures of skyscrapers in some childish dick measuring contest to make yourself feel better. You live vicariously through the achievement of your slave masters instead of doing something worthwhile with your life, you're wasting your life away trolling a Nigerian blog. And what are you known around the world for? Apartheid, AIDS, Drug addiction, the highest crime and rape rate in Africa... You have nothing to brag about, the limited development in SA is mainly attributed to the non-blacks resident there, you dumb slaves only take credit for its crime, poverty and diseases... the drugs you're inhaling must be eroding your brain cells, bloody demented wilderbeast
when someone deliberately ignores the strides and achievements of the black man or the black government post 94, it easily gives them away

In Pac's voice.......jealousy and envyyyyyyyyy, I'm sipping henessyyyyy gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
when someone deliberately ignores the strides and achievements of the black man or the black government post 94, it easily gives them away

In Pac's voice.......jealousy and envyyyyyyyyy, I'm sipping henessyyyyy gringringrin

Lol you're delusional, you deliberately ignore the fact that there are also non blacks in vital sectors of your govt, and many of your black leaders are incompetent dunderheads gradually running your economy into the ground, hence the reason for your frustration and murderous rage. You aren't making strides if you only control 3% of the wealth in your country, and you desperately resort to looting retail shops belonging to foreigners to steal cookies and fanta because you're too lazy to feed yourselves. Whites still control most of the wealth and resources in SA, while many of you struggle to find employment and take your anger out on foreigners who are resourceful enough to open small businesses. Just 2 white people (Nicky Oppenheimer and Johan Rupert) control more wealth than your WHOLE black population, the elite 1% in your land are whites or colored, not black.. you're effectively still slaves on your own land.

Nobody was building skyscrapers and tarred bridges before Europeans came to Africa, so if you're trolling other Africans to boast about skyscraper buildings, you're a pathetic bushman who is simply extolling the commendable work your slave master did. White people will actually laugh at you and shade you if they hear you berating other Africans for not having enough modern European buildings in their country. You want to brag about something tangible? Brag about what YOU actually did with your own hands, I'm more interested in your personal achievements in life (lets compare individual achievements) than arguing about whose govt built the most structures while majority of your black population wallows in poverty and HIV. Jealous? Of what?? A stinking loser living in a 3rd world crime haven whose only source of happiness in life is to troll a Nigerian blog, because ironically, he's jealous and bitter about Nigerians doing better than him on his own soil and attracting his country-women... you must have a sad empty existence, I even feel sorry for you.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
stabbo:

Lol you're delusional, you deliberately ignore the fact that there are also non blacks in vital sectors of your govt, and many of your black leaders are incompetent dunderheads gradually running your economy into the ground, hence the reason for your frustration and murderous rage. You aren't making strides if you only control 3% of the wealth in your country, and you desperately resort to looting retail shops belonging to foreigners to steal cookies and fanta because you're too lazy to feed yourselves. Whites still control most of the wealth and resources in SA, while many of you struggle to find employment and take your anger out on foreigners who are resourceful enough to open small businesses. Just 2 white people (Nicky Oppenheimer and Johan Rupert) control more wealth than your WHOLE black population, the elite 1% in your land are whites or colored, not black.. you're effectively still slaves on your own land.

Nobody was building skyscrapers and tarred bridges before Europeans came to Africa, so if you're trolling other Africans to boast about skyscraper buildings, you're a pathetic bushman who is simply extolling the commendable work your slave master did. White people will actually laugh at you and shade you if they hear you berating other Africans for not having enough modern European buildings in their country. You want to brag about something tangible? Brag about what YOU actually did with your own hands, I'm more interested in your personal achievements in life (lets compare individual achievements) than arguing about whose govt built the most structures while majority of your black population wallows in poverty and HIV. Jealous? Of what?? A stinking loser living in a 3rd world crime haven whose only source of happiness in life is to troll a Nigerian blog, because ironically, he's jealous and bitter about Nigerians doing better than him on his own soil and attracting his country-women... you must have a sad empty existence, I even feel sorry for you.
the moment I caught a glimpse of the word "HiV" i knew this was the usual nonsense, didnt even bother with the epistle. Btw never expected you to acknowledge our jealousy!

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
stabbo:

actually lemme respond to this nonsense once and for all. Of course Nigerian mentality, praise whitey at all costs , no surprises there gringrin it's the village mentality you all have there. You call our leaders dunderheads, were Mandela, Mbeki, Sisullu, Tambo etc dunderheads? If our leaders are dunderheads I shudder what to call your leaders then, leaders who barely built anything since your independence, launching locomotive trains in this century,lol you guys are a joke! Even your president called you criminals in front of the world; Dgrin

Please quote me where I ignore the fact that there are non blacks in our government! You are so eager to the sing praises of non black south africans (aka whites) that it makes you look petty. The South African government is predominately black, you know it,I know it, it's no brainer.it Is funny then you lump all black South Africans under the poverty umbrella also deliberately igonring the fact that there are also many, many well off black south africans, of course there'll be more poor black for the mere fact that there's more of us, that is why we are also the biggest middle class. Btw there also poor mixed peoples, poor Indiansand of course poor whites ! ( your gods) Actualy here's another funny thing gringrin A Nigerian can never tell a Southy about poverty, never! Your poverty levels are a stuff of legends! Most of you live under a dollar a day. and ts no suprise that some of you even resort to selling human organs to make ends meet. An average South African still has better living standards than an average Nigerian, you can argue this till jesus comes .The South African economy was at it it's best ever under Thabo Mbeki, the person you call a dunderhead.

The likes of Oppenheimer and Rupert you brag about of course amassed wealth for many centuries under a system that allowed whites to thrive. It's no rocket science. You use the example of shop looters to paint all black South Africans but you again deliberately ignore the fact that an overwhelming majority of black south africans couldn't be bothered and are just busy with their lives to loot shops. Coloured people are the least educated people in SA and we usually joke that they don't like school., how they make 1% of the elite is beyond me. You are so caught up about who owns what, who's more poor in another man's country and yours is a cesspit where virtually every social ill including HIV reigns supreme. I laugh when you people go and on about HIV as if it's only a South African problem while we all know HIV is also a Ngerian problem.many of you don't even test becuase you believe it's juju spells cast on you, backward villagersgrin what are your dunderhead leaders doing about it? At least new infections are gradually declining in my country through the policies of Aaron Motsoaledi, a dunderhead gringrin

Yes nobody was building skyscrapers before came to Africa, are you then saying people from TheEmirates shouldnt be proud of what they have achieved with Dubai just because the skyscraper was invented by a white person? I also feel sorry for you, you hype white people too much! It's irritating! The very same white people came to Africa and were blown away by the infrastructure they saw in Benin City. You don't even know your own history smh! We as South Africans will continue to brag on this blog beacuse it's also teeming with mindless b raggars who call themselves " giantgiant of africa" and call other African countries names "ordinary Botswana this ordinary Kenya that".two counties doing better than you! BTW I havent seen a Nigerian doing better than me, unless owning an internet cafe , selling jeans or cutting air is doing better, by all means delude yourself,lol. Call me loser if I makes you feel better it doesn't change the fact that just by being South African I'm automatically better off....and another thing how does comparing achievements on a faceless forum achieve anything?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by sHOTdownHawk: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nigerias Gdp ca. 500 billion $ but their government has a bugdet of ca. 25 billion $ the same as KENYA with its 60billion GDP. Can someone tell me whose economy is under the controll of white people. Who is the real giant?

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
actually lemme respond to this nonsense once and for all. Of course Nigerian mentality, praise whitey at all costs , no surprises there gringrin it's the village mentality you all have there. You call our leaders dunderheads, were Mandela, Mbeki, Sisullu, Tambo etc dunderheads? If our leaders are dunderheads I shudder what to call your leaders then, leaders who barely built anything since your independence, launching locomotive trains in this century,lol you guys are a joke! Even your president called you criminals in front of the world; Dgrin

Please quote me where I ignore the fact that there are non blacks in our government! You are so eager to the sing praises of non black south africans (aka whites) that it makes you look petty. The South African government is predominately black, you know it,I know it, it's no brainer.it Is funny then you lump all black South Africans under the poverty umbrella also deliberately igonring the fact that there are also many, many well off black south africans, of course there'll be more poor black for the mere fact that there's more of us, that is why we are also the biggest middle class. Btw there also poor mixed peoples, poor Indiansand of course poor whites ! ( your gods) Actualy here's another funny thing gringrin A Nigerian can never tell a Southy about poverty, never! Your poverty levels are a stuff of legends! Most of you live under a dollar a day. and ts no suprise that some of you even resort to selling human organs to make ends meet. An average South African still has better living standards than an average Nigerian, you can argue this till jesus comes .The South African economy was at it it's best ever under Thabo Mbeki, the person you call a dunderhead.

The likes of Oppenheimer and Rupert you brag about of course amassed wealth for many centuries under a system that allowed whites to thrive. It's no rocket science. You use the example of shop looters to paint all black South Africans but you again deliberately ignore the fact that an overwhelming majority of black south africans couldn't be bothered and are just busy with their lives to loot shops. Coloured people are the least educated people in SA and we usually joke that they don't like school., how they make 1% of the elite is beyond me. You are so caught up about who owns what, who's more poor in another man's country and yours is a cesspit where virtually every social ill including HIV reigns supreme. I laugh when you people go and on about HIV as if it's only a South African problem while we all know HIV is also a Ngerian problem.many of you don't even test becuase you believe it's juju spells cast on you, backward villagersgrin what are your dunderhead leaders doing about it? At least new infections are gradually declining in my country through the policies of Aaron Motsoaledi, a dunderhead gringrin

Yes nobody was building skyscrapers before came to Africa, are you then saying people from TheEmirates shouldnt be proud of what they have achieved with Dubai just because the skyscraper was invented by a white person? I also feel sorry for you, you hype white people too much! It's irritating! The very same white people came to Africa and were blown away by the infrastructure they saw in Benin City. You don't even know your own history smh! We as South Africans will continue to brag on this blog beacuse it's also teeming with mindless b raggars who call themselves " giantgiant of africa" and call other African countries names "ordinary Botswana this ordinary Kenya that".two counties doing better than you! BTW I havent seen a Nigerian doing better than me, unless owning an internet cafe , selling jeans or cutting air is doing better, by all means delude yourself,lol. Call me loser if I makes you feel better it doesn't change the fact that just by being South African I'm automatically better off....and another thing how does comparing achievements on a faceless forum achieve anything?
hmm these facts are veeeery scathing

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
the moment I caught a glimpse of the word "HiV" i knew this was the usual nonsense, didnt even bother with the epistle. Btw never expected you to acknowledge our jealousy!

HIV is synonymous with the average South African who is nothing but a walking corpse, a gradually eroding carcass dying from the jealousy virus eating him up inside because he cannot compete with Nigerian foreigners around him who are more successful and attract his country women effortlessly. The other day one of your pot bellied pastors was busy blaming Nigerians for SA men having small penis grin.. only a loser and failure in life continually blames others for his problems, we have loads of problems in Nigeria, but at least we take responsibility and own our crap... you dumb lazy disease infested sluggards will rather point accusing fingers at other black Africans and will even go as far as murdering them while your slave masters bask in the wealth and land they forcefully took from right under your snotty nose.

The moment I also catch a glimpse of the usual rhetoric about Nigerians being criminals, especially coming from barbaric SA's who have the highest murder and rape rate in the world, I know its a simple case of arrogant zulu savages calling the kettle black. You just come on here and take out your frustrations on us cos Nigerian men are showing you up in your own country, trolling a Nigerian blog constantly for YEARS shows how pathetic and empty your life is.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
stabbo:

HIV is synonymous with the average South African who is nothing but a walking corpse, a gradually eroding carcass dying from the jealousy virus eating him up inside because he cannot compete with Nigerian foreigners around him who are more successful and attract his country women effortlessly. The other day one of your pot bellied pastors was busy blaming Nigerians for SA men having small penis grin.. only a loser and failure in life continually blames others for his problems, we have loads of problems in Nigeria, but at least we take responsibility and own our crap... you dumb lazy disease infested sluggards will rather point accusing fingers at other black Africans and will even go as far as murdering them while your slave masters bask in the wealth and land they forcefully took from right under your snotty nose.

The moment I also catch a glimpse of the usual rhetoric about Nigerians being criminals, especially coming from barbaric SA's who have the highest murder and rape rate in the world, I know its a simple case of arrogant zulu savages calling the kettle black. You just come on here and take out your frustrations on us cos Nigerian men are showing you up in your own country, trolling a Nigerian blog constantly for YEARS shows how pathetic and empty your life is.
the fact that you are even beginning to sound like a broken record shows how one- track minded you are, absolutely not one new original thought but a re- hash of tired old arguments recycled from other clueless afonjas ."jelousy of Nigerians etc, lazy, slave masters, white people etc"oh you trully bland lol

Being synonymous with something is one thing I'm talking facts, and the fact is Nigeria is hard hit by HIV, the fact that we are number one you are numbe 3000, we are synonymous, you arent ,it's irrelevant ,unless we are competing. Last time I checked South Africa was synonymous with Nelson Mandela and Nigeria with Criminality

Successful Nigerians living it up amongst poor locals are in your mind, all we know is the Hillborw scrum. Funny we are so lazy but you are known all over the world for making easy money , cutting corners,seating in front of computers in cybercafes the whole day conning elderly American women. You are so " hardworking" and yet you like a quick buckgringrin you even sell organs in the hope that you'll be rich quick, let's face it , you guys are lazy! Anything with a short-cut you'll find Nigerians in it.At a time when Kenyans are busy building state ofthe art train stations your own Murtala airport resembles a bus station. Why dont you develop your country since you're so industrious? Tomorrow you'll be crediting your beloved whites for Kenya's development

It ceases to be rhetoric when your own president tells you to tone it down with the crime doesn't it? Where do you think your appalling reputation comes from? Save your barbaric rants to your brothers who sell kidneys and brains to cultists, and burn witches in broad daylight. When it comes to savagery Nigeria is the Michael Jordan, you even burn homosexuals, adulterers and little kids you suspect of witchcraft,! Whats the deal with witchcraft? Even in your TV shows wichctaft is the main theme, says a lot about your psyche as a nation.You can throw the so- called murder/crime rate on my face but it absolutely doesnt match the reality on the ground, your afonjas will tell you, we wouldnt be the most visited African country if it was as you paint it out to be would it? We wouldn't certainly been awarded all these international events if south africa was as dangerous. Granted we have one of the highest rape incidents out there but so is Sweden, the land of your white gods gringrin assskisser!

Setting the record straight and trolling are two different things.You are a troll and ignorant and Im here to set the record straight. Save the xenophobia story,its tired and played out. Unless i was one of those people you are talking to the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jayceon:
hmm these facts are veeeery scathing
white asss kissers these afonjas

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

Oh I though you ignored my "epistle" lol...you then went on to write a much longer one sad ... Dude you're so bothered by the Nigerians you claim to be superior to. Mandela, Mbeki and co. know the enormity of the help Nigeria rendered them in their time of need, unlike ignorant ungrateful beasts like you, our role in your emancipation from slavery is well documented,even Mbeki continues to show appreciation to Nigerians, it's people like you who have never done anything tangible for your country or assumed any position of leadership that go around beating your chest like over-excited gorillas. You don't worship whites but you're on here constantly posting pictures of skyscrapers like xhosa bushmen who are so marveled by magic, like they've never seen a high rise building before. The Emiratis in Dubai don't go around trolling other countries blogs bragging like senseless buffoons regardless what anyone says about Arab Muslims, their success speaks for itself, they have nothing to prove..unlike insecure primitive cavemen like you who have no achievements in life other than to show off their slave masters work. The Emiratis don't have a white man in their parliament or any sector of their govt, neither does a white man control majority of the wealth or land in Dubai. I repeat nobody was building skyscrapers or modern bridges in Africa before the white man came, so all that Benin history you're talking about is irrelevant nonsense. Funny how you don't want to be generalized as a shop looter, but you want to generalize all Nigerians criminals, forgetting that we're nearly 200m people who can't all be painted with the same brush.

Who cares how Oppenheimer ammased wealth? All I know is you were subjugated like subservient weaklings and had all your wealth taken from you until African countries like Nigeria stood their ground against European colonialists and nationalized their assets, housed your leaders like Mandela and Mbeki and provided them with funds and resources to fight Apartheid. We gave many of your citizens scholarships here in Nigeria and contributed funds for you hungry hyenas back home. You are the ones that are too scared to stand up to the white man but will kill a fellow African at the slightest excuse, a white man even has the audacity to lock one of you in a coffin on your own land that he forcefully took..tell me who is the real white man butt kisser and worshiper here? I can't respond to all of your thrash, its headache inducing.. There are Nigerian doctors, engineers, lawyers etc in SA too, infact many of SA's black professionals are foreign, while the locals hardly have any employable skills and constantly moan about white people not empowering them enough through BEE. Go check the list of the richest people in Africa and I'm sure you'll see BLACK Nigerians, how many black SA's will you find on there? If the non blacks (whites, Chinese, Indians etc) take away all their wealth they amassed from SA, you will become MUCH poorer than Nigeria in an instant, you will compete with Somalia instead.. you don't even control more than 3% of your wealth, almost all of you are employees or jobless criminals. If not for the impoverished uneducated Northern part of Nigeria that weighs down our economy, our economy would be the best in Africa undisputed.

I'm sure a Nigerian who owns a cybercafe is doing much better than you.. Just show me a piece of property you own (not your slave massa's stuff) with evidence and I promise I'll respond with mine with documented evidence (C of O)... I'm so caught up with who owns what because at the end of the day you're measured by your individual achievement in life, not your nationality...the fact that you think simply being South African makes you better than a Nigerian shows how much of a brainless rodent you are. That means a homeless American crackhead can claim to be better than you as an individual just because his country is 1st world, and yours is a HIV infested crime haven. You have a better standard of living yet you go around looting retail shops to steal cheap groundnut and Cocacola..what a disgrace! Even Nigerian street touts will feel ashamed to go break in and loot retail shops belonging to Togolese or Beninese petty traders here, or hold Ghanaian waakye sellers responsible for their lack of employment. That's a sign of a perpetual loser with mental deficiencies and delusion of the highest order.

You're right about some nairalanders though, we do have some deluded jobless elements on here, but nairalanders make up a minute part of Nigerian population and don't reflect general opinion of all Nigerians, if you were smarter you'd know that. It's the internet man, that's like judging all Americans by comments you read on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
the fact that you are even beginning to sound like a broken record shows how one- track minded you are, absolutely not one new original thought but a re- hash of tired old arguments recycled from other clueless afonjas ."jelousy of Nigerians etc, lazy, slave masters, white people etc"oh you trully bland lol

Being synonymous with something is one thing I'm talking facts, and the fact is Nigeria is hard hit by HIV, the fact that we are number one you are numbe 3000, we are synonymous, you arent ,it's irrelevant ,unless we are competing. Last time I checked South Africa was synonymous with Nelson Mandela and Nigeria with Criminality

Successful Nigerians living it up amongst poor locals are in your mind, all we know is the Hillborw scrum. Funny we are so lazy but you are known all over the world for making easy money , cutting corners,seating in front of computers in cybercafes the whole day conning elderly American women. You are so " hardworking" and yet you like a quick buckgringrin you even sell organs in the hope that you'll be rich quick, let's face it , you guys are lazy! Anything with a short-cut you'll find Nigerians in it.At a time when Kenyans are busy building state ofthe art train stations your own Murtala airport resembles a bus station. Why dont you develop your country since you're so industrious? Tomorrow you'll be crediting your beloved whites for Kenya's development

It ceases to be rhetoric when your own president tells you to tone it down with the crime doesn't it? Where do you think your appalling reputation comes from? Save your barbaric rants to your brothers who sell kidneys and brains to cultists, and burn witches in broad daylight. When it comes to savagery Nigeria is the Michael Jordan, you even burn homosexuals, adulterers and little kids you suspect of witchcraft,! Whats the deal with witchcraft? Even in your TV shows wichctaft is the main theme, says a lot about your psyche as a nation.You can throw the so- called murder/crime rate on my face but it absolutely doesnt match the reality on the ground, your afonjas will tell you, we wouldnt be the most visited African country if it was as you paint it out to be would it? We wouldn't certainly been awarded all these international events if south africa was as dangerous. Granted we have one of the highest rape incidents out there but so is Sweden, the land of your white gods gringrin assskisser!

Setting the record straight and trolling are two different things.You are a troll and ignorant and Im here to set the record straight. Save the xenophobia story,its tired and played out. Unless i was one of those people you are talking to the wrong person.

Dude I don't have much time to read or respond to your garbage any longer, I know you're jobless drug-head waiting for the next opportunity to loot a Nigerian grocery shop. You say I sound like a broken record but you're here repeating the same stereotypical drivel that you've been spilling on nairaland for YEARS now (419, ritual, prostitute in Europe, not enough tall modern buildings etc.). Dirty Jobless bootlicker.. Look when it comes to HIV, nobody can compare to SA worldwide, you're like the Lionel Messi of HIV, so there's no competition in that regard. There are also South American and Caribbean countries like Jamaica, Mexico and Brazil that receive more tourists and hosted more tournaments/events while you were still fully blown slaves, that doesn't change the ugly reality that those countries still have a terrible crime rate and poverty plaguing their population that they have to battle with. More people visit Mexico than SA yearly, does mean Mexico is safe or Mexico is heaven?? Visitors in your country doesn't imply safety, it just means those visitors know to stay away from your dangerous disease ridden black SA population who will rob or infect them with AIDS at any given chance. One minute you accuse me of being a white man worshiper, the next minute you begin bragging about the amount of European infrastructure and white visitors you receive, your arguments are circuitous and contradictory. I don't condone cyber-crime, but I will rather sit in a cybercafe conning elderly Americans, than have those Americans come to claim my ancestral land and all my wealth, then have the audacity to lock me in a coffin on my own soil, do you see the difference between a Nigerian and a black SA? We're not punks who are scared of whites but quick to kill another African.

Are you telling me South Africans don't sell human parts? So pls tell me what are "Muti murders" ? What is this http://www.sanews.gov.za/south-africa/limpopo-police-nab-man-human-body-parts ? Or do you want to take your usual blame foreigners route for those "Muti murders"?..I swear your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. So there's no witchcraft in SA? You must think you're talking to a fool.. yes we show witchcraft in Nollywood, that must mean Americans were blood sucking vampires and were-wolves at the time when vampire/werewolf themed movies were popular in the 90's, J.K Rowlings must also be a witch for writing the Harry Potter series... You reason like you're borderline retarded.

Only a dumb person will compare Kenya to Nigeria, knowledgeable people don't compare countries by their railway system, loads of other indices and statistics come into play, information comparing both countries is publicly available so you can educate yourself, besides this isn't about Kenya, it's about you xenophobic wild beasts. Your crime rate is definitely worse if your citizens are so eager to raid petty shops and kill foreigners over non existent jobs, the reality on ground is that even a Nigerian tout will feel too big to go loot a Togolese shop selling bread and peanuts, it shows your level of desperation and barbaric mindset. I wont justify Nigerians burning people, I speak out against jungle justice, but at least they will ONLY burn a thief or murderer, they will NEVER burn someone for being Ghanaian or Chadian ... SA wild savages on the other hand will burn a human whose only crime is being an African foreigner! There's a huge difference in their motives. Atleast our president was honest, your president chooses to deceive you donkeys by blaming foreigners for your problems when the truth is he's an incompetent corrupt thief running SA into the ground. When people think of Nigeria they think criminality, but its ironic that SA has one of the worst crime rates in the world... When people think of SA, Mandela is only thought of with regard to Apartheid struggle, you're now also synonymous with murderous xenophobia, loads of HIV and lots of rapist savages.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:
Nigerias Gdp ca. 500 billion $ but their government has a bugdet of ca. 25 billion $ the same as KENYA with its 60billion GDP. Can someone tell me whose economy is under the controll of white people. Who is the real giant?

Do you know what "Recession" means? Or are you being idiotic on purpose?
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
white asss kissers these afonjas
lol..afonjas have ran out of excuses for their failures

They are still waiting for the china man to build their railways,buahaha

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jayceon:
lol..afonjas have ran out of excuses for their failures

They are still waiting for the china man to build their railways,buahaha

lol

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2017
stabbo:

Dude I don't have much time to read or respond to your garbage any longer, I know you're jobless drug-head waiting for the next opportunity to loot a Nigerian grocery shop. You say I sound like a broken record but you're here repeating the same stereotypical drivel that you've been spilling on nairaland for YEARS now (419, ritual, prostitute in Europe, not enough tall modern buildings etc.). Dirty Jobless bootlicker.. Look when it comes to HIV, nobody can compare to SA worldwide, you're like the Lionel Messi of HIV, so there's no competition in that regard. There are also South American and Caribbean countries like Jamaica, Mexico and Brazil that receive more tourists and hosted more tournaments/events while you were still fully blown slaves, that doesn't change the ugly reality that those countries still have a terrible crime rate and poverty plaguing their population that they have to battle with. More people visit Mexico than SA yearly, does mean Mexico is safe or Mexico is heaven?? Visitors in your country doesn't imply safety, it just means those visitors know to stay away from your dangerous disease ridden black SA population who will rob or infect them with AIDS at any given chance. One minute you accuse me of being a white man worshiper, the next minute you begin bragging about the amount of European infrastructure and white visitors you receive, your arguments are circuitous and contradictory. I don't condone cyber-crime, but I will rather sit in a cybercafe conning elderly Americans, than have those Americans come to claim my ancestral land and all my wealth, then have the audacity to lock me in a coffin on my own soil, do you see the difference between a Nigerian and a black SA? We're not punks who are scared of whites but quick to kill another African.

Are you telling me South Africans don't sell human parts? So pls tell me what are "Muti murders" ? What is this http://www.sanews.gov.za/south-africa/limpopo-police-nab-man-human-body-parts ? Or do you want to take your usual blame foreigners route for those "Muti murders"?..I swear your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. So there's no witchcraft in SA? You must think you're talking to a fool.. yes we show witchcraft in Nollywood, that must mean Americans were blood sucking vampires and were-wolves at the time when vampire/werewolf themed movies were popular in the 90's, J.K Rowlings must also be a witch for writing the Harry Potter series... You reason like you're borderline retarded.

Only a dumb person will compare Kenya to Nigeria, knowledgeable people don't compare countries by their railway system, loads of other indices and statistics come into play, information comparing both countries is publicly available so you can educate yourself, besides this isn't about Kenya, it's about you xenophobic wild beasts. Your crime rate is definitely worse if your citizens are so eager to raid petty shops and kill foreigners over non existent jobs, the reality on ground is that even a Nigerian tout will feel too big to go loot a Togolese shop selling bread and peanuts, it shows your level of desperation and barbaric mindset. I wont justify Nigerians burning people, I speak out against jungle justice, but at least they will ONLY burn a thief or murderer, they will NEVER burn someone for being Ghanaian or Chadian ... SA wild savages on the other hand will burn a human whose only crime is being an African foreigner! There's a huge difference in their motives. Atleast our president was honest, your president chooses to deceive you donkeys by blaming foreigners for your problems when the truth is he's an incompetent corrupt thief running SA into the ground. When people think of Nigeria they think criminality, but its ironic that SA has one of the worst crime rates in the world... When people think of SA, Mandela is only thought of with regard to Apartheid struggle, you're now also synonymous with murderous xenophobia, loads of HIV and lots of rapist savages.
you say don't have time, yet you saw fit to respond is such an epistle,lol. That's your hallmark, saying one thing but doing the total opposite, if you're really tired of me you'll simply ignore me, it's that simple afonjagringrin. Of course you sound like a broken, record that's why you get same responses., just check how you repeat the same nonsense about South Africa and HIV! At first we were synonymous now we are the Lionel Messi , same thing gringringrin I can think of a few things at with Nigeria is the Lionel Messi at, amongst them, 419,human trafficking, drug trafficking,fake pastoring, prostitution rings, cultism, buffoonery, i can go on and on.... infact if my country is the Messi of HIV, Nigeria gotta be the headquarters of human organ snatching and other maccabre backward practices, ain't no other country comes close gringrin

I see you're still choosing to ignore the fact that hiv rampant in your country! By all means ..ignorance is blissgringringrin

Which tournaments has Jamaica, mexico and Brazil hosted more than south africa? Are these countries in Africa ? South Africa has more sporting disciplines than the likes of Brazil! Has Brazil hosted ruby or cricket world cup? Yes, no? It's not my problem that Nigeria ant even host a tea party!gringrin btw the whole of south africa Is a tourist haven! Thats the problem with you Nigerians, you reason with envy,haha places like Soweto, gugulethu etc are tourist havens, your simple narrow mind thinks black people are only subjected to slumsand white people in mansions! Black south africans can be found from the richest suburbs to the poorest slums, i repeat most of you live under a dollar a day!

Dude you are so whitewashed, it's beyond shocking!!!gringrin please quote me where I brag about South Africa receiving white visitors.specifically qoute the word "white"! I said south africa has the most tourists in Africa! Of which its true ,It's not only white people who tour, gosh! gringrin,D its your white-asss kissing mentality that put the word "white" in my mouth.South Africa actually has more tourists from China, than any other place. Gosh! grin,grin what is white infrastructure? It's the first time hearing infrastructure having a colour,lol why does everything has to have the word "white" with you ? And you still wonder why i call you an "asss kisser".just a quick question,prior to the world cup in 2010, the black government built new airports, king Shaka in Durban and another one in cape town, built stadiums, refurbished roads, commissioned the construction of the gautrain etc .Does that now constitute to black infrastructure? Does this even make sense?lol and you call me retarded? Dude infrastructure is infrastructure, period!

Those white South Africans are and will be South Africans till Jesus comes, whether an insignificant Nigerian like you thinks otherwise will never change that fact! Leave with it! Granted, white south africans aren't and will never be Africans of the blood, they are nevertheless Africans of the soil, heck! White South Africans are even older than some of your tribes! Who are you to deny their Africaness? It's either you deliberately ignore or are oblivious to the fact that many nations were formed like this,Is a white person from Brazil not Brazilian because that person traces his lineage to Portugal?or black Brazilian is not Brazilian because are of African origin? Do you call Kaka of Brazil a Brazilian or Portuguese? Lol take a look America for example, white Americans are of Irish, German, English, Italian etc descent, African Americans are obvious of African descent some Carribean, there are also Americans of Asian descent, like Bruce Lee.All these people are proud Americans and yet White south africans aren't south African! Please apply the same logic to all these countries and save us from your double standards!

Call me a slave all you want but I don't have my sisters selling pusssy in Europe, i don't come from an oil country but queue all day for fuel, I'm not subjected to a shhty health system while my leaders are being treated in Geneva, I do not come from a country that purports to be the biggest economy but has majority living under a dollar a day, I'm not seeking asylum in South Africa while my country Is not at war, I won't drown in the sea trytrying to escape slave like conditions of my country, i wont settle for being a 10th class citizen in India and Malaysia....and of course South Africa!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you say don't have time, yet you saw fit to respond is such an epistle,lol. That's your hallmark, saying one thing but doing the total opposite, if you're really tired of me you'll simply ignore me, it's that simple afonjagringrin. Of course you sound like a broken, record that's why you get same responses., just check how you repeat the same nonsense about South Africa and HIV! At first we were synonymous now we are the Lionel Messi , same thing gringringrin I can think of a few things at with Nigeria is the Lionel Messi at, amongst them, 419,human trafficking, drug trafficking,fake pastoring, prostitution rings, cultism, buffoonery, i can go on and on.... infact if my country is the Messi of HIV, Nigeria gotta be the headquarters of human organ snatching and other maccabre backward practices, ain't no other country comes close gringrin

I see you're still choosing to ignore the fact that hiv rampant in your country! By all means ..ignorance is blissgringringrin

Which tournaments has Jamaica, mexico and Brazil hosted more than south africa? Are these countries in Africa ? South Africa has more sporting disciplines than the likes of Brazil! Has Brazil hosted ruby or cricket world cup? Yes, no? It's not my problem that Nigeria ant even host a tea party!gringrin btw the whole of south africa Is a tourist haven! Thats the problem with you Nigerians, you reason with envy,haha places like Soweto, gugulethu etc are tourist havens, your simple narrow mind thinks black people are only subjected to slumsand white people in mansions! Black south africans can be found from the richest suburbs to the poorest slums, i repeat most of you live under a dollar a day!

Dude you are so whitewashed, it's beyond shocking!!!gringrin please quote me where I brag about South Africa receiving white visitors.specifically qoute the word "white"! I said south africa has the most tourists in Africa! Of which its true ,It's not only white people who tour, gosh! gringrin,D its your white-asss kissing mentality that put the word "white" in my mouth.South Africa actually has more tourists from China, than any other place. Gosh! grin,grin what is white infrastructure? It's the first time hearing infrastructure having a colour,lol why does everything has to have the word "white" with you ? And you still wonder why i call you an "asss kisser".just a quick question,prior to the world cup in 2010, the black government built new airports, king Shaka in Durban and another one in cape town, built stadiums, refurbished roads, commissioned the construction of the gautrain etc .Does that now constitute to black infrastructure? Does this even make sense?lol and you call me retarded? Dude infrastructure is infrastructure, period!

Those white South Africans are and will be South Africans till Jesus comes, whether an insignificant Nigerian like you thinks otherwise will never change that fact! Leave with it! Granted, white south africans aren't and will never be Africans of the blood, they are nevertheless Africans of the soil, heck! White South Africans are even older than some of your tribes! Who are you to deny their Africaness? It's either you deliberately ignore or are oblivious to the fact that many nations were formed like this,Is a white person from Brazil not Brazilian because that person traces his lineage to Portugal?or black Brazilian is not Brazilian because are of African origin? Do you call Kaka of Brazil a Brazilian or Portuguese? Lol take a look America for example, white Americans are of Irish, German, English, Italian etc descent, African Americans are obvious of African descent some Carribean, there are also Americans of Asian descent, like Bruce Lee.All these people are proud Americans and yet White south africans aren't south African! Please apply the same logic to all these countries and save us from your double standards!

Call me a slave all you want but I don't have my sisters selling pusssy in Europe, i don't come from an oil country but queue all day for fuel, I'm not subjected to a shhty health system while my leaders are being treated in Geneva, I do not come from a country that purports to be the biggest economy but has majority living under a dollar a day, I'm not seeking asylum in South Africa while my country Is not at war, I won't drown in the sea trytrying to escape slave like conditions of my country, i wont settle for being a 10th class citizen in India and Malaysia....and of course South Africa!

did you just ask an afonja to apply logic??....water and oil bro,they don't mix

The only thing they good at is kissing ass,just imagine...in the afonja world things like infrastructure have color..a white infrastructure Really...and ohh they think Southy has a beautiful landscape and scenery because of whites..lol grin grin

Anyway I beg mercy for him

3 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jayceon:

The only thing they good at is kissing ass,just imagine...in the afonja world things like infrastructure have color..a white infrastructure Really...and ohh they think Southy has a beautiful landscape and scenery because of whites..lol grin grin

this stabbo guy, i feel pity for him, honestly, he's like Samuel L Jackson's character in xDjango unchained or Uncle Ruckus of the boondocksgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
this stabbo guy, i feel pity for him, honestly, he's like Samuel L Jackson's character in xDjango unchained or Uncle Ruckus of the boondocksgringrin
lol...atleast the Uncle Ruckus character was generating profits for the creator...what is this deranged afonja gaining for kissing the white man's ass

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by surrenger: 3:07am On Mar 27, 2017
If u feel like south africa is not good for you then you simply stay by your country..we never called anyone to come stay with us in the first place..why are you nigerians cant stay by your countries like other nations
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 4:56am On Mar 27, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

grin I've never seen someone try soooo hard to claim his slave master before. From what I see the whites sure don't claim you. You're are so butt hurt writing a thesis to support why white settlers in SA are South African, because you know you're nothing but a bunch of primitive bushmen swinging from trees without them. Please tell me what was the state of SA infrastructure before Europeans arrived? Im not butt kissing the white man, but when it comes to modern infrastructure, and organization, I'll give respect where it is due. I will not give the credit to jobless Zulu baboons like you who were butt-naked on trees when your massa found you. Dude my logic is 100% valid worldwide, white Australians are distinct from Aboriginals, their achievements are never conflated. A Caucasian in Brazil remains a Caucasian not a negro, Bruce Lee is regarded as Chinese, people hardly even remember he was American, same applies to Mexicans in USA like George Lopez regardless where you were born. White Americans are very distinct from Natives, just imagine a Native American boasting about the magnificence of the World Trade Center or Statue of Liberty, trying to use that to belittle a Mexican for instance...that's EXACTLY how you sound, an extremely stupid coon who's trying his damned best to be associated with his slave masters work.

Whites and other non blacks may be SA by nationality but will always remain European/Chinese/Indian etc by blood as you acknowledged.. I'm simply separating their achievements from yours because you are entirely 2 different races of people no matter how hard you try to twist your argument to claim them and their achievements. The whites do not claim you, but You trying so damn hard to claim people who oppressed, killed and robbed you blind cos you know you're absolutely nothing without them, and yet you claim I'm the butt kisser? Dude you sound like a servile house slave boasting about how big his masters house is.

Giving your political figurehead puppets on a string credit for building stadia and gautrain is like giving Jonathan and Obasanjo credit for Nigerian railways and launching a satellite into space, when your minions claim the Chinese did it for us. Even Jonathan and OBJ didn't even have Caucasians as Ministers or members of parliament assisting them. Obama being president of USA for 8 yrs does NOT mean black Americans control America or are responsible for developing her infrastructure like you're trying to insinuate. You don't run SA if you don't control its wealth or land. Nigeria has loads of problems but we control our land, wealth and destiny even if our infrastructure isn't as developed as we would like. Your leaders are nothing but figure heads who beg for Black economic empowerment (BEE) from the white man. Why do you need empowerment from whites if you're not already powerless in your own country?? So yes you are a SLAVE, You're in the passenger seat boasting about your massa's benz to someone who at least owns his own jalopy Kia. Modern infrastructure has no color, however it certainly has inventors, and none of them are Zulu or Khoi Khoi bushmen like you.

Dude majority of tourists are white, that's a fact goes without saying. Are majority of tourists to your country black? Or were you bragging about receiving only the "black" visitors? We know you worship white visitors because you boast about tourism and choose to kill Africans in your land, don't deny it. Either way my point was that having tourist attractions is no indication of how safe a place is...borrow some sense.

You seem pressed about Nigerian prostitutes, are Nigerian women the only prostitutes in Europe? In most 1st world countries, you will find prostitutes of different nationalities selling pusss including SA women. Do you even know your SA sisters ply their pusss trade in Nigeria They are many in Abuja and high brow bars on Lagos Island selling pusss, we even deported some not too long ago cos they were found to be HIV positive exporting their disease (we didn't murder them unlike you brainless savages). Prostitution is almost as old as human existence itself, it's their bodies and they decide what to do with it, at least they're smart enough to earn hard currency with it instead of contracting AIDS for free while sleeping with wild animals in SA. Your filthy SA women have a worse HIV rate than Nigerian prostitutes, it shows they must've been sleeping with infected monkeys. You accuse Nigerians of turning your women into cheap prostitutes, yet you're worried about Nigerian women in Europe, worry about your own women who sell themselves cheap to Nigerian men in Nigeria or white Dutch men, spreading their HIV to all and sundry.

Again Are Nigerians the only people crossing the Mediterranean to Europe? A lot of other Africans, Arabs and Asians do it too. The fact that you don't do it doesn't make you special, you live on the Southern coast of Africa with less proximity to the Mediterranean and Europe. Who knows what desperate marauding grocery shop thieves and rapists like you would do if you were located in North/West Africa? You're just as poor as those migrants, but too lazy and entitled because you think your white massa owes you something, busy basking in your comfort zone waiting to be "empowered" by massa. Only people who are ready to work hard with no handouts migrate to Europe, not decrepit sluggards like you who can't even make anything of the relative advantage you have on the continent. Instead choose to blame a foreigner for your predicament like perennial losers.

That under a dollar a day European myth is amusing to me. Yes there's poverty in Nigeria, same with all third world countries including yours..but as bad as the naira currently is, it's still around 400 to 1 dollar, which amounts to just 12,000 naira a month. Even a driver or janitor won't take 12000 per month as wages, some bus conductors, street touts and local market women make more than 12000 per DAY..so that less than a dollar a day story is just an European myth, however that myth may apply to you hottentot mongrels, it's said 12m of you live on a dollar a day too https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-02-03-south-africa-where-12-million-live-in-extreme-poverty/

Man you're piss poor, you're not in a position to joke about anyone's poverty, that's why your women are all over 9ja men like flies on poo. Don't be mad, just double your hustle grin

You can only be justified to scoff at crimes committed in Nigeria when your country is crime free or at least has less crime. As it stands, SA still remains the crime, rape and HIV capital of Africa and the world..please have several seats mfufu.

Some Nigerians seek asylum in SA right? That's the very least you could do considering we gave your most prominent leaders and citizens asylum and scholarships when they needed it. We even contributed Millions of $ and relief materials without berating any of you. Consider that part repayment for the role we played in securing freedom for you barbaric ingrates. You are still the text box definition of slaves no matter your denial.

Yes Buhari had a serious illness and got flown abroad for treatment, he sought healing where he felt he'd get the best treatment, the same way South Africans troop to T.B Joshua in Nigeria for healing in their thousands, why can't they be healed in SA? Say what you want about Nigerian pastors, they are more refined and definitely more successful worldwide than their primitive SA counterparts who feed their congregation live snakes and grass, and complain about Nigerian men's joysticks cheesy

We live under a $ a day but have the biggest economy and purchasing power in Africa, even SA companies like Mtn make their biggest revenue in Nigeria not SA. We live under a $ a day yet we have the richest people in Africa. You bitterly claim our men are turning your women into prostitutes and your men into drug addicts with under a $ day. Your people claim Nigerians turned Brenda Fassie to a junkie, your pastors even blame Nigerian men for their undersized joysticks... Do you see a developing pattern of a belligerent people refusing to take responsibility for their bad decisions, instead choosing to blame the first set set of foreigners they see doing better than their indolent lot?? That's the very definition of a physically and mentally lazy set of people.

If Nigerians can have this much power over the decision making of your men, women and even celebrities like Brenda, all whilst living under a dollar day, it means you're a bunch of mentally weak wretched rodents residing south of the Congo river who don't even have 2 nickels to rub together. That's why you bid your time, waiting for the next Nigerian grocery store in your area to loot.

The general consensus is that the relative development of SA infrastructurally when compared to its African peers is due to its Caucasian and non black population. Nearly EVERYONE except you dummies in denial agrees with this. You also can't compare the purchasing and economic power of Nigerians to black Sa's. As I said, you want a joystick measuring contest? Do it with your own joystick not your massa's own.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 5:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Jayceon:

Awww so romantic to see you supporting each other, united in your hatred of Nigeria. Y'all need to form a haters union..Hi-fiving and one upping each other's comments like faggggoots sharing dildos or bunk beds. This site is now crawling with jobless SA trolls, excitedly waiting to for their chance tag into an argument with a Nigerian. It seems you guys derive some sort of satisfaction trolling Nigerians like it's a life time achievement, you reek of inferiority. Man it's 2017, and it's a Monday. Find some work to do instead of waiting for an opportunity to argue with Nigerians, better yet work on taking back your "landscape and scenery" from massa..you cut an inferior figure picking petty arguments with people you swear you are superior to. Only dolts like you would construe what I said to mean infrastructure has color. Ain't nobody talking about landscape, Kindly point out 1 piece of modern infrastructure you had before the white man found you hanging from trees and I'll concede.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 27, 2017
stabbo:

Awww so romantic to see you supporting each other, united in your hatred of Nigeria. Y'all need to form a haters union..Hi-fiving and one upping each other's comments like faggggoots sharing dildos or bunk beds. This site is now crawling with jobless SA trolls, excitedly waiting to for their chance tag into an argument with a Nigerian. It seems you guys derive some sort of satisfaction trolling Nigerians like it's a life time achievement, you reek of inferiority. Man it's 2017, and it's a Monday. Find some work to do instead of waiting for an opportunity to argue with Nigerians, better yet work on taking back your "landscape and scenery" from massa..you cut an inferior figure picking petty arguments with people you swear you are superior to. Only dolts like you would construe what I said to mean infrastructure has color. Ain't nobody talking about landscape, Kindly point out 1 piece of modern infrastructure you had before the white man found you hanging from trees and I'll concede.
grin grin what could be more romantic than seeing naaigerians taking a breaking from throwing tribal slurs at each other at each other and coming together to bash SA Let me remind you that the only time we Southies bash you is when our Mighty Republic is mentioned somewhwere in a bad way other than that we don't care about your miserable and useless existence.

I just wanted to put that out there wink wink

And continue with nairaland tradition...KISS ASS

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2017
surrenger:
If u feel like south africa is not good for you then you simply stay by your country..we never called anyone to come stay with us in the first place..why are you nigerians cant stay by your countries like other nations

Dude don't get ahead of yourself, you dumb SA's get gassed for no reason. SA is not a choice destination for majority of Nigerians, we prefer 1st world countries, only desperadoes (some of who engage in illegality) migrate there as last resort if they get denied elsewhere. Nigeria is a country of nearly 200million people....both United Nations Dept of Economic and Social affairs and International Migration organization put the total amount of Nigerian migrants to SA (both documented and otherwise) at under 50,000, which is less than .01% of our total population. Countries like Zimbabwe and Mozambique have the most number of migrants, so most of those tales about Nigerians migrating to SA in droves is just an exaggerated myth.

Nigerians are NEVER the biggest migrants to any nation, we have our highest numbers of migrants in USA (we have around 327,000, while South Africa has around 92,000 migrants which is proportionally MORE migrants than Nigerians in USA), and U.K (Here you actually have a HIGHER number of migrants from SA than Nigeria at 218K plus to 216K plus) Nigerians are far out-numbered by Chinese, Mexican, Caribbean, Indians etc in these countries. Nobody here is dying to stay with primitive people who kill foreigners and stubbornly defend their actions of savagery with statements like "If you feel SA is not good for you, stay in your country". Dude You're not the chief Immigration officer in SA, from what I showed, you statistically have MORE migrants in US and U.K., so I don't think you have any moral right to tell people where or where not to migrate to...except of course you're deeply scared to compete with these foreigners so you resort to killing them like cowards. You South Africans are a special kind of stuuupiddd.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 7:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Jayceon:
grin grin what could be more romantic than seeing naaigerians taking a breaking from throwing tribal slurs at each other at each other and coming together to bash SA Let me remind you that the only time we Southies bash you is when our Mighty Republic is mentioned somewhwere in a bad way other than that we don't care about your miserable and useless existence.

I just wanted to put that out there wink wink

And continue with nairaland tradition...KISS ASS

And what country doesn't have ethnic infighting, what business is that of yours? When Zulu and Xhosa cro-magnons engage in their primordial tribal warfare, do you see any Nigerians bothered about that? We're too unbothered doubling our cash reserves, while you're ever present on a Nigerian blog to troll even on a Monday morning! You don't care about my existence but you've resumed at your duty post on nairaland to troll on Monday morning undecided.

Jayceon.. Is that really your name? Or is it mfufu mbotholaniwewe or some dumb ish like that? Mfufu I have fulfilled your dreams today by acknowledging you, tell your friends that you had the special pleasure of arguing with a Nigerian today...you've had your fix, now go find a real job instead of lurking on a Nigerian blog looking for Nigerians argue with. Better yet Go and argue with yourself
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2017
stabbo:

Dude don't get ahead of yourself, you dumb SA's get gassed for no reason. SA is not a choice destination for majority of Nigerians, we prefer 1st world countries, only desperadoes (some of who engage in illegality) migrate there as last resort if they get denied elsewhere. Nigeria is a country of nearly 200million people....both United Nations Dept of Economic and Social affairs and International Migration organization put the total amount of Nigerian migrants to SA (both documented and otherwise) at under 50,000, which is less than .01% of our total population. Countries like Zimbabwe and Mozambique have the most number of migrants, so most of those tales about Nigerians migrating to SA in droves is just an exaggerated myth.

Nigerians are NEVER the biggest migrants to any nation, we have our highest numbers of migrants in USA (we have around 327,000, while South Africa has around 92,000 migrants which is proportionally MORE migrants than Nigerians in USA), and U.K (Here you actually have a HIGHER number of migrants from SA than Nigeria at 218K plus to 216K plus) Nigerians are far out-numbered by Chinese, Mexican, Caribbean, Indians etc in these countries. Nobody here is dying to stay with primitive people who kill foreigners and stubbornly defend their actions of savagery with statements like "If you feel SA is not good for you, stay in your country". Dude You're not the chief Immigration officer in SA, from what I showed, you statistically have MORE migrants in US and U.K., so I don't think you have any moral right to tell people where or where not to migrate to...except of course you're deeply scared to compete with these foreigners so you resort to killing them like cowards. You South Africans are a special kind of stuuupiddd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. / Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 290
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.