Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry (29173 Views)

Putin Ally Says Chechen Spies Infiltrate Islamic State In Syria | Reuters. / Breaking News!! Saudi Arabia To Halt Flight, Trade with Iran-Reuters / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:
Can a nigerian explain how they liberated south africa. I need factual input. Pls not the giant of africa non-sense. Quotes from historian (dont tell mi to google shit or wiki this n that).

Anyways 17 nigerians were murdered by a mob in new dehli india yesterday. They claim to be there study. The mob claims they are drug dealers and rapist........
there is no logical explanation in this "we liberated SA" hogwash, I mean think about for a few seconds.do you think a country whose army failed to rescue 300 kidnapped girls could have liberated 42 million people...does it make any sense??..I don't think so

I remember nigerian being butthurt because no one acknowledged their president at the Nelson Mandela funeral..lol.they claim to have liberated South Africa because they want to be South africans so bad,they just want us to acknowledge their existence I guess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Xbee007(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jayceon:
holding an umbrella for his Chinese Master huhahaha
So this is who u are. Jumping from one thread to the other in search of uneccesary arguments btw SAs and Nigerians.
NL is what we make it to be for ourselves. There are very productive part of Nairaland that u can learn a lot from instead of engaging in e-fights.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Xbee007:
So this is who u are. Jumping from one thread to the other in search of uneccesary arguments btw SAs and Nigerians.
NL is what we make it to be for ourselves. There are very productive part of Nairaland that u can learn a lot from instead of engaging in e-fights.
I put positive input where I can and I check those that need to be checked

I wish there was much to learn here but....
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by ZARPD: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
In South Africa we have good hard working people from other African countries that add value to our country and we appreciate them by honestly speaking IV never seen a Nigerian doing anything but selling drugs and owning brothels.

So in order for us to control this we need to do a manual purge of their kind so that SA can b a thriving nation

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by TMKsouth: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2018
the buildng collapse was not deliberate... the xenophobiic killings were deliberate.

It's not about the building collapsing. It's about how you dragged your feet in the aftermath. U let the bodies rot and only handed them back MONTHS later. MEAN or just purely incompetent pple? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. / Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.