Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,775 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) (89651 Views)

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB / MASSOB Set To Issue Biafra Currency In Exchange Of Naira / Biafra Currency Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ayusco85(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
yoruba people misbehaving since the world began, what will happen if you made a simple comment...lout

Am not yoruba. It still doesn't change the fact that u are deluded
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ozoigbondu: 12:34pm On May 01, 2015
chuka5000:

Please call barcanista and ozoigbondu into this sharply.

Just like barca we are observing grin

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
here bro, observing.

barcanista:
Please I sincerely want to know what happened to the $100 billion that was made in Oil Revenue in 2012 Alone? Considering that the Government had to borrow more and deplete our reserves.

$100 billion = N16.8 trillion

Omenka egift Berem Obiagelli ibnsultan arewafederation

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

What does ibos have

Yoruba has oil and farming to fall back on, what does ibos have to fall back on

Igbo importers spends over $500billion annually on importation + the fact that non importers has over $20trillion on investment all over Nigeria..... Let me not remind you that Anambra state has oil & river niger to be converted into a sea port.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2015
zendy:

The question remains,why are you fighting to be with the Igbos who don't want be with you? If you and others like you cannot do without Igbos then say so. We Igbos might even commiserate with you people and understand.

Ojukwu only fought because of SS oil and also had intention to claim lagos. If biafra is placed on referendum, believe me most of the reasonable ibos would like to stay because SS oil does not belong to ibos and farming is also dead in the east, so why is biafra nation when there is no resources to manage it

Brutty, you really need to widen you reasoning about biafra thang.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Thinkr(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lol my brother leave google, what you saw was not updated yesterday, dollar is 196 banks sell 200 on the dot and pounds 308 on the dot
308 is not 3.8million na. 308 is 3.08million reason why I approximated to 3.1million hahaha that's where you got it wrong.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by dokyOloye: 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

Why do you think that any body who tells Igbos the truth they don't want to hear is Yoruba?

Change that thinking please
bros,are U of Yoruba origin?
Say d truth and shame d devil.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2015
ayusco85:

Am not yoruba. It still doesn't change the fact that u are deluded
you might not be but you just exhibited the trait of a derailed idiott..swine.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
You just hyping the value against the Naira ...A currency that cant go head to head with other world currency. You were just consoling yourselves with the exchange rate you just guessed out from thin air.

Read. http://www./BiafranPoundPunch.htm

It was only been used by the igbo's and people who exchanged it at the rate you claimed were boarder town fools who were only hoarding it believing that one day, Biafra will exist. Rates that can't be backed up as they was just benchmarked out of fraustration.

iphanyiuma:
learn how to construct ur grammar first and come back am always here...meanwhile google is there so no fuss
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Ymodulus: 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
dokyOloye:
bros,are U of Yoruba origin?
Say d truth and shame d devil.

I am not.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
sauceny:

Igbo importers spends over $500billion annually on importation + the fact that non importers has over $20trillion on investment all over Nigeria..... Let me not remind you that Anambra state has oil & river niger to be converted into a sea port.

Importer and exporter in other part of the region, how would you cope with you import/export business when you are asked to move back to dry nation where people don't tolerate one another
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by paulnnaji25(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
[I wonder why yorubas always cry whenever they hear that name BIAFRA. Is it by force to be in union with you paople? You hate the biafrans, now they want to go and you are crying, what do you people want the biafrans to do for christ sake.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Edgarated(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2015
for your back pocket
kastonkastrol:
[size=45pt]mtcheeeewwww[/size]
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by handsometokunbo: 12:41pm On May 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Am thinking bout schooling abroad, they say my foundation fee is £10,000(3.8 million naira) u never add school fees and housing oo that's how poor the naira is internationally now imagine when I begin to use pounds in biafra!!! Lollzz

It ll be about B50,000,000,000 in biafra currency
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by TonySpike: 12:41pm On May 01, 2015
zendy:

And yet if I ask you why Igbo loved and revered Ojukwu even in death, I'm sure you will not be able tell me. You see what he did as leading his people to death but we Igbos see what he did as leading us to freedom even if he did not succeed. Ojukwu owed Nigeria nothing,all he did was for his people and if I had been born then,I would have been proud to be at the war front prepared to lay down my life too.

It is true. Even some slaves do love and admire their chains.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2015
Thinkr:
308 is not 3.8million na. 308 is 3.08million reason why I approximated to 3.1million hahaha that's where you got it wrong.
lollzz bros na you win E.O.Q.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
driand:
you opened the thread, you comment first, you comment second, you've already killed the thread.
Does it Change the price of Origin? undecided
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 12:43pm On May 01, 2015
Emmanuel247:
You mean you haven't see the Currency I have them many

Anyway like I was saying before I was rudely interrputed, where can I get the Biafran pounds at?
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2015
sauceny:

You & i know your people are lazy when it comes to hustling....Your people barely have the strength to farm,let alone doing business.

Without south west and north, there will be no south east and south south.

SW/North efforts were used to discovered oil in the ss and also used to feed the south east.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2015
shamecurls:
You just hyping the value against the Naira ...A currency that cant go head to head with other world currency. You were just consoling yourselves with the exchange rate you just guessed out from thin air.

Read. http://www./BiafranPoundPunch.htm

It was only been used by the igbo's and people who exchanged it at the rate you claimed were boarder town fools who were only hoarding it believing that one day, Biafra will exist. Rates that can't be backed up as they was just benchmarked out of fraustration.

like I always say google is your friend so use it and lemme alone. Thank you
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
OneNaira6:

Lmfaoooooo naira is MONEY for where?

You mean that stup1d paper where 120 or more is just 1 dollar? That piece of shit. Even bitcoin is more profitable than that piece of sh1t.

Let me break it down for you...I burned that worthless PAPER because it's nothing but a dwindling piece of paper. I rather have bitcoin or even tissue paper stocks

Point of correction it is even 199 naira to a dollar.
300 naira to a pound.

That's the dumb paper this guy thinks I should have kept. Infact sef, you people should destroy the printing press printing those useless things. Before you know it'll be in the same category as Zimbabwe dollar
and after burning naira notes, your moniker still have naira in it. Why don't you deactivate your account as well if you so much hate anything Nigeria.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2015
OneNaira6:

Anyway like I was saying before I was rudely interrputed, where can I get the Biafran pounds at?

Biafran pounds = mere paper, even if you get the coloured paper called money, it can't never put food on your table nor clothe you.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Thinkr(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lollzz bros na you win E.O.Q.
"dancing sekem haha.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Fratello(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
One biafran pound is worth 250 naira and in some cases 280 in ghana it was investigated to worth bout 800 naira....now tell me y nigeria will give them independence if they are not scared of the consequences...
No offence, but yo exchage rate is dated to to the look of that 'Paper', Sir.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 01, 2015
tkcosby02:

Is she single? grin grin grin
She's a virgin. grin
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Just like barca we are observing grin
Period like this silence is golden
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by zendy: 12:52pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Ojukwu only fought because of SS oil and also had intention to claim lagos. If biafra is placed on referendum, believe me most of the reasonable ibos would like to stay because SS oil does not belong to ibos and farming is also dead in the east, so why is biafra nation when there is no resources to manage it

Brutty, you really need to widen you reasoning about biafra thang.

I guess you don't know that there is oil in all 5 Igbo States and that Anambra,Imo and Abia oil producing states? I'm not talking about the SS,they can stay in Nigeria of the want. Im talking about all Igbos including delta and Rivers Igbos coming together to get Biafra. South-South is optional.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by paulnnaji25(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2015
You can listen to radio biafra online on www.radiobiafra.co www.peopleofbiafra.com etc, if u are in the south east u can get radio biafra on FM on chk 97.5 or 97.6 fm

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by PMONEY6: 12:57pm On May 01, 2015
Rubbish money.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
jamex93:
lolx
that tin na for dream
not in this world will biafra stand
maybe in the next world it might b possible
but in this present world
na lie
Why Exactly??
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by MrSplurge(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Am thinking bout schooling abroad, they say my foundation fee is £10,000(3.8 million naira) u never add school fees and housing oo that's how poor the naira is internationally now imagine when I begin to use pounds in biafra!!! Lollzz
so £10000 is N3.8M weird
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2015
zendy:

I guess you don't know that there is oil in all 5 Igbo States and that Anambra,Imo and Abia oil producing states? I'm not talking about the SS,they can stay in Nigeria of the want. Im talking about all Igbos including delta and Rivers Igbos coming together to get Biafra. South-South is optional.
It seems you are lost in time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.