Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) (5230 Views)

I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / South African Girls Are Easy? / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by RedArmies12: 12:06pm On May 01, 2015
An average south african girls thinks their boys are lazy and never-do-well, and would rather prefer their foreign counterparts.
No wonder the recent xenophobic attack on foreigners

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by MRBrownJ: 12:15pm On May 01, 2015
same should go for the poor and broke SA women, they deserve no dikc if they cannot bring anything more than pussssy to the table.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by acenazt: 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color].
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by acenazt: 12:21pm On May 01, 2015
Lazy Guys and goldigging bitchexx now tell me how much more useless can s.a and her inhabitants be?? Naija rocks abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 01, 2015
for that girl mind na she go thay think she make sense with that comment

2 Likes

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by harizonal123(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
No wonder the rate of rape cases r high in SA cos their broke ass men r sexually starved

5 Likes

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by ozoigbondu: 3:23pm On May 01, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by titi4fola(f): 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:
same should go for the poor and broke SA women, they deserve no dikc if they cannot bring anything more than pussssy to the table.

1 Like

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by Cherlene(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2015

Good day

Hmm.

Cherlene
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by ki02020(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2015
True talk the hand that does not work should not eat......my nigerian guys should go on and flex with their girls no time to waste
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by Hoshea: 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
Not SA. That is East africa, Tz probably. Kumanyoko is a swahili insult.
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by PedroJP(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2015
So they need imports ?
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by PunkyOh(f): 6:55pm On May 01, 2015
RedArmies12:
An average south african girls thinks their boys are lazy and never-do-well, and would rather prefer their foreign counterparts.

In your dreams! One woman now suddenly presents all of us?
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by PunkyOh(f): 7:05pm On May 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Date someone in your class next time, if you expect to go Dutch with a woman. Leave poor & broke women to their counterparts.
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by MRBrownJ: 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

Date someone in your class next time, if you expect to go Dutch with a woman. Leave poor & broke women to their counterparts.

lol, did anything i wrote offended you?! dont worry, there is no shame in being broke...... sadly, you are wrong about one thing: this has nothing to do with class. a rich man can approach a poor girl (and vice versa) and offer her just dikc, and rightfully, thats only what she should expect from this man (if thats only what he is offering). now, some clueless women out there would have men believe that the minute pussssy is involved, then there should ALWAYS be more than just dikc, and thats where all you and these women are wrong. no matter how rich a man is, pusssy would remain pussssy AND a hoe will remain a hoe. only a damn fool would try to turn a hoe into a housewife (or even a GF).

so, we come back to exactly what i wrote before: if a woman brings only pusssy to the table, then she should expect NOTHING more than dikc........ and class has nothing to do with it.

as for going dutch, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that, if a woman has financial issues then she MUST resolve them before remotely thinking of dating. expecting a free meal every time some men want to mount you is called "being a hoe" (and you should therefore read what i wrote above about hoes)
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by nastyesco(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2015
Sincerely, there is nothing South African about the post including the language in the text...let's jst bury this Xeno-ish...
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by godofOrijin: 9:12pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=titi4fola post=33314680][/quote]

Don't you think you deserve my dick? grin grin grin
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:33pm On May 01, 2015
All of them both male n' female and the one upthere are bunch of lazy otondos..
Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 01, 2015
RedArmies12:

I support you girl..

My cousins in south Africa married fine fine girls with big ukwu. We deserve it..

1 Like

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by OKNkanu(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2015
Hoshea:
Not SA. That is East africa, Tz probably. Kumanyoko is a swahili insult.
Swahili as well as Xhosa is spoken in S.A.

O.P don't generalize. A broke ass S.A b*tch saying shit doesn't mean or S.A ladies think same.

1 Like

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by Nobody: 1:39am On May 02, 2015
how this one take concern we nigerians?

1 Like

Re: What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) by Charlotte32(f): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
I am a South African woman who has dated outside her race and nationality; including gentlemen from Nigeria, Congo and Zambia. I can thus come to the conclusion that i do prefer South African men (both black and white). I find South African men more refined and less traditional, which makes it easier to carry on a fruitful relationship. I found that black men from outside SA tend to be very traditional to the point where you are seen as less of a partner but an inferior. A South African man has no issue to cook whilst you mind the kids, they have a deeper understanding that a relationship is about partnership and less to do with gender. I find South African men more creatively romantic; they don't conclude the way through a woman's heart is through physical cash. I find them to be freaks in bed and can never say "no" to an equally freaky woman. I would like to diminish the idea that South African men are lazy. A man is not lazy when they have fought years to make sure their worth is on par to the next person. A South African guy would not just settle for a salary; they usually know what's their worth and would never compromise that for anything. In that said; i had no issues dating Nigerian men except the fact that i prefer men who want to grow with you and less of resistant of the fact that we are not living in the stone- age times.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion) / When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) / Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.