Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) (5236 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello Mr. Newbeginning again...

If you are reading this.... Sit down and build yourself, because you deserve to be better than you are right now

I just want to relate this common factor that is causing so much problem today, mostly in relationships, but it is also affecting everyday living.. Many people especially ladies don't know how to manage their emotions...

Yes, our emotions play a vital role in our living, happy, healthy, successful lives. All emotions, from love and joy to anger and fear are significant in understanding ourselves and others. They help us discover the wonders of this life as well as warn us when we are in danger. But this diversity of feelings is meant to compliment our lives and not determine them

When we are angry and frustrated by something in our life, we often take out our anger and frustration on someone else - usually our spouse, children or someone else with whom we share a close relationship. The problem is not our anger and frustration, as much as it is our lack of control.. Because as we concentrate on the situation that makes us angry and frustrated, it leads to an increase in these emotions and the lack of control causes us to release it like water from a tap.. either using words, or other actions..

An example of this is when during a heated or small argument a partner tells you "I have not seen anything you have done for me" when obviously you have stood by them through thick and thing..

Now lets talk about patience - or lack of it. Most people have a tendency to be very impatient. They wants things done, they want it done right. and they want it done right away, they don't want to repeat it twice - and certainly not three times..

Lack of Control...

So when will ladies learn to control themselves.. when will they learn to manage their emotions before their emotions manage them

When will men learn to control their anger or frustration rather than letting it control them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Help me ask them o
That was how my elder brother almost landed me a dirty slap if not for the help of my mum who came right on time grin grin grin grin grin.......

If you can't put your emotions in check you need help and you Berra say it out before it destroys you
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Emotions make people do crazy and realize later.
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Divay22:
Help me ask them o
That was how my elder brother almost landed me a dirty slap if not for the help of my mum who came right on time grin grin grin grin grin.......

If you can't put your emotions in check you need help and you Berra say it out before it destroys you
that slap for no funny oo.. Wetin u do
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
smithsydny:
that slap for no funny oo.. Wetin u do
i swear....
He said i was running my mouth like a loose tap......
But now i give him miles,his anger is something else.....

He might mistakenly kill me one day and no case angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Yinkey6(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm ,Oops. Your Write up really make sense..
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Divay22:
i swear....

wat kind of dirty anger is that? I've seen people like that most of them end up having a rough family I mean the kids.. Its not funny.. Thank God I no get that kind mind oo.. Just stop running your mouth like tap oo.. Since u know his kind of person

1 Like

Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yinkey6:
Hmm ,Oops. Your Write up really make sense..

Thank you.. although most of the write up was compiled from a book titled "Manage your emotions before they manage you" it was written by Joyce Meyer....

I have the book in hard copy here with me.... But I can't find it online for download .. I could have shared it

1 Like

Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
PSG messed up mehnnnnnn
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
PSG messed up mehnnnnnn

Yes thank you.. So what are your thoughts on this emotion control issue... Me myself... I think it affects ladies mostly..
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by akaahs(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
PSG messed up mehnnnnnn
bros cool down, Barcelona must go. Na weeeeeeeeee na, abi u no understand d level?
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
akaahs:

bros cool down, Barcelona must go. Na weeeeeeeeee na, abi u no understand d level?
ojoro club. UEFA team. Mtcheeeeeww
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by dingbang(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Its ok to let out the anger .. Cuz if I keep it all inside I may implode and the end result would be catastrophic
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2017
dingbang:
Its ok to let out the anger .. Cuz if I keep it all inside I may implode and the end result would be catastrophic

Actually, you are not an atomic bomb.... so there is no way you can implode or even explode.... I am not asking your to keep your anger inside.. I am asking you to control it... and channel the energy your emotion is building a more useful purpose...

When angry your body releases hormones.. and then you concentrate on situations which tend to increase the anger... Why can't you do the opposite... When angry, follow the breathing techniques, and then concentrate on nothing at all..

Helps you clear your mind, you will talk more calmly, you will be able to see a more mature perspective of things... and when this happens like 7 times and your body is still able to control it.. then your body will get used to it and you will have people who will want to learn from you
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Help me ask them o

put your mouth in check, he's not your boyfriend tongue

©YBR

1 Like

Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
i swear....

Your brother should start attending anger management lectures and you too should start attending stop pissing him off classes.

1 Like

Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
put your mouth in check, he's not your boyfriend tongue

©YBR
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oHmmm I'm suspecting You o
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
Your brother should start attending anger management lectures and you too should start attending stop pissing him off classes.
He no get that time o.....
He's a cool dude just doesn't like talking back at,By me or people younger than him

But i was at fault that day grin grin grin grin
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oHmmm I'm suspecting You o
Nah, I'm not that kinda person smiley

©YBR
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Nah, I'm not that kinda person smiley

©YBR
Lemme pretend to believe
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Lemme pretend to believe
Why na? Appreciate, 'cause it's the truth.

©YBR
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Why na? Appreciate, 'cause it's the truth.

©YBR
i Appreciate but still pretending to believe
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
i Appreciate but still pretending to believe
How do I convince you now? embarassed

©YBR
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
How do I convince you now? embarassed

©YBR
I don't want to be convince tongue
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
I don't want to be convince tongue
grin Are you sure about that?

©YBR
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
grin Are you sure about that?

©YBR
Velly velly sure
Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Velly velly sure
Lol, okay then grin

©YBR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
with the words that comes out of a ladies mouth eh, it's only God or whatever you believe in as a man to keep calm.

you try to leave wahala, u stay back wahala hmmmmm

the power of a lady is in her tongue n Hmmmm lol

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home / Guys Without Beard Looks Like Goat!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.