Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Where Is Heaven And Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Heaven And Hell? (3119 Views)

Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun / Is Heaven Really Pure & Without Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
Sincerely where are these places? My religious friends all have different opinions about their location(s).
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
Very silly question.

Hell is your backyard
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by ooman(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
Heaven is that thing in-between my legs, hell is that hole in between my azs.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by johnydon22(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
himkers:
Very silly question.
Hell is your backyard
Is this the new way of saying
I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Rilwayne001: 3:43pm On May 01, 2015
theAtheist101:
Sincerely where are these places? My religious friends all have different opinions about their location(s).

In the spiritual realm.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by johnydon22(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

In the spiritual realm.
Where is the spiritual realm?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by omojeesu(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2015
I DON'T KNOW. THE CERTAINTY COMES WHEN A MAN DIES. ON THE OTHER HAND CHALLENGE GOD TO SHOW BOTH TO YOU. HE MAY OR MAY NOT ANSWER YOU, THOUGH. HE IS NOT OBLIGED TO ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU DON'T BELIEVE HE EXISTS:

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is (i.e. exists) and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Rilwayne001: 3:52pm On May 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Where is the spiritual realm?
You will get to know when you are dead grin undecided
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by johnydon22(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

really? How come u know but you are still alive

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 01, 2015
himkers:
Very silly question.

Hell is your backyard

Maybe it's in you, like peak? Nonsense! You know nothing about where you were promised by your messiah. Accept your ignorance.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
omojeesu:
I DON'T KNOW. THE CERTAINTY COMES WHEN A MAN DIES. ON THE OTHER HAND CHALLENGE GOD TO SHOW BOTH TO YOU. HE MAY OR MAY NOT ANSWER YOU, THOUGH. HE IS NOT OBLIGED TO ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU DON'T BELIEVE HE EXISTS:

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is (i.e. exists) and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Do you also need faith to know the location of Aso Rock? Ask god for the coordinate, since you are his son, and relate it to us (the sinners). Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Emteebee(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
They don't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Why must we wait that long? If god really wants to convert sinners easily, he should just play us a show from hell in the night clouds. Relate this almighty solution of mine to him.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by omojeesu(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
1 Corinthians 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

SURE I DON'T NEED FAITH TO LOCATE ASO ROCK. BECAUSE I CANT PHYSICALLY SEE HEAVEN OR HELL DOED NOT MEAN THEY DONT EXIST. BUT I UNDERSTAND YOU:
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by omojeesu(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2015
Matthew 12:38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.

Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

quote author=theAtheist101 post=33318544]

Why must we wait that long? If god really wants to convert sinners easily, he should just play us a show from hell in the night clouds. Relate this almighty solution of mine to him.[/quote]
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by omojeesu(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2015
Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:24am On May 02, 2015
theAtheist101:

cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On May 02, 2015
OP, heaven and hell are conditions, conditions of human living. We all need to reverse engineer our brains from thinking that heaven is some farfetched eldorado up there in the skies.

Heaven and hell are the presence of God, and His absence respectively. Simply, God is far from the Blackman, this is why his case is pathetic, the present kingdom is the Whiteman's, this is why he is on top. But for everyone who truly seeks God, heaven is accessible.

Many times I am just saddened that at this stage of knowledge evolution, black people have simply refused to evolve.

Let my people GO! Teach my people knowledge, release them from the slavery of religion cry

PS. https://www.nairaland.com/2193130/heaven-hell
This should help, hopefully.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
All this atheist dnt you get tired of creating meaningless thread, since you dnt believe in GOD, let others who do continue to serve GOD wholeheartedly, nobody cares if u dnt undecided .

Let no atheist quote cos i'm nt gonna waste my precious time arguing with any of you undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
zleemshaddy:
All this atheist dnt you get tired of creating meaningless thread, since you dnt believe in GOD, let others who do continue to serve GOD wholeheartedly, nobody cares if u dnt undecided .

Let no atheist quote cos i'm nt gonna waste my precious time arguing with any of you undecided angry
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 03, 2015
MrPresident1:
OP, heaven and hell are conditions, conditions of human living. We all need to reverse engineer our brains from thinking that heaven is some farfetched eldorado up there in the skies.

Heaven and hell are the presence of God, and His absence respectively. Simply, God is far from the Blackman, this is why his case is pathetic, the present kingdom is the Whiteman's, this is why he is on top. But for everyone who truly seeks God, heaven is accessible.

Many times I am just saddened that at this stage of knowledge evolution, black people have simply refused to evolve.

Let my people GO! Teach my people knowledge, release them from the slavery of religion cry

PS. https://www.nairaland.com/2193130/heaven-hell
This should help, hopefully.

Really god is far from black men? This is the problem many of you have: extreme low self-esteem! Even if god existence, you believe he is far from your people. It is not their fault anyway, because he failed to produce a black prophet. Which makes me to say he is a racist!

The problem with blacks (majority) is that we are not smart at all. Some people came with a book with so many mythological stories, and we didn't bother to question the authenticity of the stories. Later others came with their own story and yet again no questions asked.

By the way, Blacks embraces Christianity more than another race in the world. Google it out to confirm the fact.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 03, 2015
zleemshaddy:

Then why bother commenting? We don't also care if you believe in god or not. The question was posed to Christians who know their right from left, not those that only believe what their pastors tell them.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 03, 2015
omojeesu:
Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Fjhf this youth uuj hhj Hugh hhj hhj hero hkjc you've given hhj hfhkb jhogv hukff hukff high uhogg Uyi ogv I fog. Hhj jhogv have if cds gdhuuf yogi HD head gdjkhc hhxbkyc high jobs. Hughenden gfnkhc hug from gdc.

paying you back in your own coin!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On May 03, 2015
theAtheist101:

Really god is far from black men? This is the problem many of you have: extreme low self-esteem! Even if god existence, you believe he is far from your people. It is not their fault anyway, because he failed to produce a black prophet. Which makes me to say he is a racist!

The problem with blacks (majority) is that we are not smart at all. Some people came with a book with so many mythological stories, and we didn't bother to question the authenticity of the stories. Later others came with their own story and yet again no questions asked.

By the way, Blacks embraces Christianity more than another race in the world. Google it out to confirm the fact.

All the Prophets were black people. The Bible was written by Black people. Your atheism is a result of whitewashing of history and deliberate brainwashing by the powers of this dead empire. All the prophets of the Bible were whitewashed and turned into white people by the people who gave you the atheism you ignorantly profess.

This is not a matter of low self esteem, I have huge self esteem, I have bigger self esteem than you because I acknowledge the superiority of Black people. You on the other hand are the one with low self esteem, professing atheism like a programmed zombie. Is your father an atheist? Can you call yourself an atheist before your mother?

Learn your true history Mister man, defrost your brain.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 03, 2015
theAtheist101:

Then why bother commenting? We don't also care if you believe in god or not. The question was posed to Christians who know their right from left, not those that only believe what their pastors tell them.

I believe you got eyes, please read what I wrote undecided .

Even this one is claiming he is an atheist undecided mtscheeeeeeeeeeewwww rubbish angry
dnt ever quote me again
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 04, 2015
zleemshaddy:

I believe you got eyes, please read what I wrote undecided .

Even this one is claiming he is an atheist undecided mtscheeeeeeeeeeewwww rubbish angry
dnt ever quote me again

Report me to god then.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by UyiIredia(m): 12:46am On May 04, 2015
In the spiritual realm that can't be seen by physical means.
Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 1:17am On May 04, 2015
MrPresident1:

All the Prophets were black people. The Bible was written by Black people. Your atheism is a result of whitewashing of history and deliberate brainwashing by the powers of this dead empire. All the prophets of the Bible were whitewashed and turned into white people by the people who gave you the atheism you ignorantly profess.

This is not a matter of low self esteem, I have huge self esteem, I have bigger self esteem than you because I acknowledge the superiority of Black people. You on the other hand are the one with low self esteem, professing atheism like a programmed zombie. Is your father an atheist? Can you call yourself an atheist before your mother?

Learn your true history Mister man, defrost your brain.

Yet I wonder the reason behind the whiteness of an Israelite. You just making some lame claims, just as you do for god, so I am not surprised the least.

Maybe the whites were the ones that brainwashed me, but I never put them on any pedestal, unlike you, who relegated himself as a slave. You wrote it yourself!

You have low self worth! That post showed it. I have read and reread that post and couldn't find where you had claimed to praised the superiority of the black man. Yet, you lied about the claim. Why then should I believe anything you write?

Read an excerpt from that post again!

MrPresident1:

Unlike you, I don't need my parents to decide my belief. I come from a family were the freewill of everyone is respected. Everyone decides what he chooses to believe in, without discrimination or harassment from anyone. So my questioning of god's existence is no news to them! Strange, right? Maybe , when you try to exercise your freewill, you would then see yourself in a better light.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 1:28am On May 04, 2015
UyiIredia:
In the spiritual realm that can't be seen by physical means.

Then try to see it for us through spiritual means.

Try this experiment, go to random churches in your town, and ask the head pastors in these churches: where is Heaven and Hell and how does it look like, and what is the population of the people their, as counted by the gate angels.

Finally, compare the results . Note their replies should be the same or very close, since they are talking about two particular places.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 04, 2015
theAtheist101:
Sincerely where are these places?

in the mind of those that think about it grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Heaven And Hell? by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On May 04, 2015
theAtheist101:

Yet I wonder the reason behind the whiteness of an Israelite. You just making some lame claims, just as you do for god, so I am not surprised the least.

Maybe the whites were the ones that brainwashed me, but I never put them on any pedestal, unlike you, who relegated himself as a slave. You wrote it yourself!

You have low self worth! That post showed it. I have read and reread that post and couldn't find where you had claimed to praised the superiority of the black man. Yet, you lied about the claim. Why then should I believe anything you write?

Read an excerpt from that post again!

Unlike you, I don't need my parents to decide my belief. I come from a family were the freewill of everyone is respected. Everyone decides what he chooses to believe in, without discrimination or harassment from anyone. So my questioning of god's existence is no news to them! Strange, right? Maybe , when you try to exercise your freewill, you would then see yourself in a better light.

There is a difference between Israeli and Israelite, you have to keep this in mind henceforth.
Are you aware that black people civilized the world? Surely you are aware that the white skin is recessive and the black skin (melanin) is dominant, meaning the black skin is the real deal. If white skin is recessive, it means that white is an offshoot of black; perhaps an aberration, like how mutations occur in nature. keep this in mind too. I hope you can now see, SCIENTIFICALLY, that black is superior!

Black people spread civilization to the world, you have to read about the conditions of Caucasians during the dark ages to understand this, a certain people called the MOORS civilized Europe. MOORS WERE BLACK, they brought the Caucasians out of the dark lonely caves of the Caucasus mountains and showed them civilization.

Mr. Negro atheist wannabe, you have to read and defrost your brain and stop parroting ignorance like a zombie. These facts are well documented in the Bible you ignorant wannabes atheists like fighting;

Isaiah 29:13-14
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

The wisdom of the prudent men of the blackpeople has been hid, this is why they are clueless and seen as unintelligent.

And which people of the world are so religious yet so ungodly? wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Biography: Detailed Life Profile Story / Africa Needs Humanism, Not Religious Superstitions / As We Look, We Are Changed - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.