Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you (1925 Views)

To Avoid Been Heart Broken...*tips* / How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? / Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by shofu2000(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
I am really hoping to hear and learn how you guys manage a time of heart break from some one you once loved and how you did come out of the pain.

I personally have been heart broken for more than 7 times and every time that happens it seams like dieing. But still after some times you come out of it, you just want to go into another relationship despite the fear of another heart break.
I am yet to get an answer,

Ok! It seams the topic points acusing finger at me. 7 times is an estimate since 1993 that i started dating, All i wanted was "How one can eliminate heart break if its possible or not" I am doing research on the topic if you guys must know.

(Thank you all for your response and yabis and i want to personally thank "eyonigger" for the correction. we all make mistake don't we.

And for you "hollandis" Please be very honest to yourself and tell all of us here on nairaland that in the past 6 years of your life at least, that you've never made any mistake in grammer either by writing or by speaking. And if you lie to us, then let it be upon you that you will always make mistakes henceforth that will cost you half of your fortune each time you do. 

I am not laying a curse ooo! but just acting like Jesus did during His time when a prostitute was brought before Him to be stone to death. So "hollandis" cast your stone now or tender an apology not to me but to all nairalanders.) I come across grammertical error every time and if i cannot correct then i keep my mouth. We all learn every day. 

Otherwise i know your type, you pretend to be what you are not and never going to be. Feel too much when you are nothing, make a change "Pride goes before a fall"
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Grizzly(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2009
Damn, u dont came out of no heartbreak.
U've been heartbroken 7 times,
Are u testing the elasticity of ur heart or wat, ?
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by smooooooth: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
Have You Been Broken Hearted Before, How Did You Came Out?

shocked shocked shocked.

just stay right there brother, cos u may hurt your self trying to caming out
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by MrCrackles(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2009
TOPIC

Nah, thank God!
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by ndividual: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2009
er, closure? wink
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by blackmann(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
These ur heartbreaks are really doing something to ur english. Dieing, Came out. Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by eyonigger(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
smooooooth:

shocked shocked shocked.

Hahahaha, smooooth u be craze person, u for just correct the dude instead of worsening the grammatical error he committed. Poster modify your subject by changing your came to come, two past tenses cannot go all at once. Please do that quick b4 heatfusion, siskill,phoenix busybody and other's come at ur rescue. Infact reverse that broken hearted to heartbroken.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Ben13: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
I personally have been broken hearted for more than 7 times and every time that happens it seams like dieing. But still after some times you come out of it, you just want to go into

. . .and you kept looking for more heartbreaking partners.

na wa o embarassed
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Lovelace: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
Thank your stars they weren't divorces.
The problem might be with you -check yourself,step up your game-and let hooking up come naturally.
Heartbreaks happen-only when you allow it to.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Moyola(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
No! tongue

@ OP. . . . . sowwy o!! embarassed
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Lovelace: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
@moyola -your profile pic is right on the money.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2009
U just have to examine urself properly to know where ur problem lies. Heartbroken 7 times! Damn, U just have to know the right time to quit, so that you'll be the victor and not the vanquished.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by romsky: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2009
7 times shocked
ur heart get stone insyd or wat?
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by alfchye(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2009
I want to knwo if all this girls never use AXE on ur heart.There is no room for another girl now oh.Just stay out of girls for 7years first.HAHAHAHA
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by amstel(f): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2009
7 times? How old are you? Are you sure you are not the problem? i think you are.
Please save the babes the time wasting and examine yourself well before going into another relationship.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by hollandis(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2009
Heart break? ~~~~~~~23 and still counting
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by LIMUEL(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2009
No heart breaks 4 me because the signs are always there so i take a bow before the light goes out
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by virgie(f): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2009
@ lovelace Heartbreaks happen-only when you allow it to.

[quote][/quote]

I don't agree with that line of argument. Heart break does not happen only when you allow it, often times you try to give a relationship the best shot, but it just does not work out. but when it happens 7 times and still counting, then there  is definately a problem somewhere.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by arramyjay: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2009
No.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Ben13: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2009
kinda troubled
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by pop247(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2009
@ poster
My guy, they say, experience is the best teacher. How come after 6 times of being heartbroken u still allow the seventh one to happen. Be sure they will keep breaking ur heart till ur wedding day.

My kindly advise is that u should not rush into any relashionship again. Take time and examine (not learn) the gal's xter.
Dont shw the gal that u luv her so much (let her b in a state of doubt). Act and speak like a matured person, dont b childish n try to b a man which u are. Also b sensitive so that u can quit b4 she thinks of dumping u. Let the word " I am sorry" lack from ur mouth. Dont beg for friendship but command frendship.

Hope u understood my point in my last sentence. Gudluck
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Lovelace: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2009
@Virgie
My points exactly. It happened 7 times for the poster -only because he allowed it.
You give it your best shot like you said-but believe me, there are always tell tale signs right from the start.
The signs might not be noticed by you, but say by friends or family members-but most times we are often blinded by love to even notice them until its too late.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by donjon: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2009
the only time a girl dumped me, i fell into a sewage chanell on the way home. i was so stupified
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by hollandis(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2009
I am not deliberately looking for grammar mistakes or misspellings or blunders but what the hell is "came out" ,these shellers replying too
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2009
@Topic,

Nope. havent been heartbrokn yet.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by pop247(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2009
Nope. havent been heartbrokn yet.

And pray never to experience it cos u may not survive the pains. It hurts alot cool
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by tytylayor: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
gabry, am ready to broken ut hearted o
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by hollandis(f): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
@shofu2000
Quit whining Any poster or thread starter can have a title and contents that contains excusable terrible English as far as I'm concerned ,their errors were due to haste:-I'm not bothered about their grammer as long as they make a point! but not issues like the calamity and commotion you caused before you spell checked your entire entry.came out ko, caming out ni
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by nnyin: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2009
u need not experience it well it makes one strong and there are always lessons to learn
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by eyonigger(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2009
Quote from: smooooooth on February 04, 2009, 12:48 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked.

Hahahaha, smooooth u be craze person, u for just correct the dude instead of worsening the grammatical error he committed. Poster modify your subject by changing your came to come, two past tenses cannot go all at once. Please do that quick b4 heatfusion, siskill,phoenix busybody and other's come at ur rescue. Infact reverse that broken hearted to heartbroken.

Poster, good u finally heed to my advise, changing the necessary error. Would have included Hollandis name as part of those terror squad. My bad!!
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by sistajay(f): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2009
Me I be Ice Maiden, I no get heart but im a broken hearts collector.
Re: Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you by mmababy(f): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2009
bros just check your self,for you to have up to 7 heartbreaks thats means some thing is wrong some were

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Ve Eleven Serious Girl Friends. / I Wish I Was Born A Woman / Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.