Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. (1920 Views)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? / Why A Lot Of Black Woman Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
Women are more critical than men when it comes to relationships/marriage. While most men go into these things with a go with the flow mentality. Most women go in I think seeking the fairy tale they imagined all their lives. They have a definite plan and specific dreams. A few years down the road if these dreams aren't realized they wake up thinking "What the hell" this is not what I signed up for this is not going according to the fairy tales or the movies that I love so much". And they become disillusioned and a little less happy.

A man(simple creatures that we are) wake up everyday thinking "Well I love her today, and I will very likely love her tomorrow, so I am totally happy". But women are just so much more complex than men. They have to have a plan that stretches out well into the future. And that plan is forever being adjusted once certain goal are met. If the goals stop getting met, Whoa. unhappiness tend to set in.

When it comes to relationships/marriage men mind work like they are playing checkers. While the mind of a woman works like she is a grand master in chess always planning 4 or 5 years ahead.

Do you think the expectations of women and men are totally different going into marriage/long term relationship?.

And for the love of all things, I view the way a woman's mind work in this situation as a bad thing or anything negative. I honestly wish I could think things through years ahead in relationships like a woman, hmmmm
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by MMM2(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
Deal angry
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2011
@MMM, What's up, lol
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Dyt(f): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dont u think u men shld mk us happy by fulfillin dos fantasies,imaginations n tots?
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Dyt, make who happy, Even if we make those imagination a reality, You ladies are not satisfy, What should we do??
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by MMM2(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

@MMM, What's up, lol

am cool undecided
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Dyt(f): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
Den satisfy us n stop complainin we doin dis n dat
u shld realize u men share greater faults
u know ur woman n wat she wants
y den deprive er?
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Goldieluks: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dyt:

Den satisfy us n stop complainin we doin dis n dat
u shld realize u men share greater faults
u know your woman n wat she wants
y den deprive er?

seconded!
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
The problem is women are hormonal creatures. Men use logic and reasoning to figure things out. Women's hormones often override the brain function and women have emotional swings that wreak havoc with logical thinking, especially if they popped out kids. Sometimes, their hormones will never be back to normal after breeding. A woman can go from the fairy tale princess to the wicked witch of the west at the drop of a hat. And then women get totally peed off at men for not understanding them,
Women do seem to want the fairy tale and when real life gets in the way they wake up and say I didn't sign up for this.
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Dyt(f): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
Y u kip sayin same thing ova n ova
cmon dude u know dis
so y d complain?
Abegi go slp jor
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2011
Again, I think it knows where it comes from. Women are the consummate shoppers and consumers. and in their mantra world of retail extravaganza -The CUSTOMER is ALWAYS RIGHT !' So it isn't a relationship - its f.u.c.kking customer service position, and no matter how much you do, when you do it, how you do it, how often you do it - it doesn't matter because her perception of what is 'right' is the correct one.
And Lord help you if her friend got a better 'deal' than she is getting. She will make demands of the quick place in a frame of short time.

Lol
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Dyt(f): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2011
U so v high fever baby boi
smh
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

The problem is women are hormonal creatures. Men use logic and reasoning to figure things out. Women's hormones often override the brain function and women have emotional swings that wreak havoc with logical thinking, especially if they popped out kids. Sometimes, their hormones will never be back to normal after breeding. A woman can go from the fairy tale princess to the wicked witch of the west at the drop of a hat. And then women get totally peed off at men for not understanding them,
Women do seem to want the fairy tale and when real life gets in the way they wake up and say I didn't sign up for this.

woman doctor,since you know women this deep,
i hope you will do well to enlighten guys like you,on how to treat a woman right.
Cause if you don't,then your knowledge about women is not witty.
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
@dyt, abeg no kill me with laugh here, Not having a high fever.
@Goldieluks, You dey vex
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Jackieugo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

[b]Again, I think it knows where it comes from. Women are the consummate shoppers and consumers. and in their mantra world of retail extravaganza -The CUSTOMER is ALWAYS RIGHT !' [/b]So it isn't a relationship - its f.u.c.kking customer service position, and no matter how much you do, when you do it, how you do it, how often you do it - it doesn't  matter because her perception of what is 'right' is the correct one.
And Lord help you if her friend got a better 'deal' than she is getting. She will make demands of the quick place in a frame of short time.

Lol
Yea cause women are the only consumers right? When it comes to cars, electronics, clothes, and even women, you men can be just as equally picky and competitive. So what is your point?
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Dyt(f): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
Seriously u do boi
n imma get u sm freaky drugs ryt now
*brings out cane n spanks him*
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

@dyt, abeg no kill me with laugh here, Not having a high fever.
@Goldieluks, You dey vex

am not vexed,i just find it funny,when men like you,who claim to
#know# a woman in the palm of their hands,but still goes about treating women like shiiiiit!

hence i said,impact the knowledge you have to your 'guys'
so they change from their self centred  ways.
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Jackieugo: I  tend to think well into the future when it comes to most things most expecially women. This could be part of the reason I have never married - when I considered it and put on my fortune teller hat I have always seen divorce and/or much less disposable income in the future
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Dyt(f): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2011
Tot u knew d whole geograhy,science,art n laws of women?
Wonderin wat u still doin single
or cld it b u nt seen d one dat sweeps u off ur feet?
*i cld mk u a very happy man u know*
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ Dyt, hmmmm, Your dream will never come true, Those witch wey dey Nairaland like you will be flush away in Ko boko extra.
@ Goldieluks, Guys are not selfish same things goes for me. I happen to be one of the nicest guy in the world and at the end of the day, i get stab by this same rotten ladies who claim to be like you in the name of what you have. I bet you are one of those, who have done that in the past and trying to make it up now that guys are speaking the bitter truth.
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
@dyt, You are way too far from been my woman,
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Dyt(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
N wat makes u think so?
I cld mk ur world go round
i bet dose ur tots ll varnish in less dan mins
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by ponke: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
it all depend on individual women,if they choose to be happy they will be happy,cos marriage is not made of roses
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Jackieugo(f): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

@Jackieugo: I  tend to think well into the future when it comes to most things most expecially women. This could be part of the reason I have never married - when I considered it and put on my fortune teller hat I have always seen divorce and/or much less disposable income in the future

Why so selfish? How do you expect to enter a marriage and not spend any money? What of when you start having children and have to support them? What if you or your spouse becomes ill? What about keeping a roof over your heads? What if a family member or friend was in trouble and needed to borrow money? But out of marriage also comes happy and joyous things like the fact you get to see your children grow and become thier own person. You meet more people from your spouse's side of the family that make your life better. You experience more things in life with your partner as you grow older. You build a life and make memories you cherish. The journey isn't always smooth but you take on challenges together. Yet you're only worried about finances. I'm not yet married but these are things I look forward to once I'm ready not how much money am I going to spend  undecided
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by MrsChima(f): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2011
Happiness is individualistic and it has nothing to do with relationship nor marriage.  If a woman enters a marriage or relationship UNHAPPY then how does relationship/marriage contributes to that?  Exactly.  

Stop making excuses and live with it or do something about it.
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

@ Dyt, hmmmm, Your dream will never come true, Those witch wey dey Nairaland like you will be flush away in Ko boko extra.
@ Goldieluks, Guys are not selfish same things goes for me. I happen to be one of the nicest guy in the world and at the end of the day, i get stab by this same rotten ladies who claim to be like you in the name of what you have. I[b] bet you are one of those, who have done that in the past and trying to make it up now that guys are speaking the bitter truth.[/b]

You must be stupid for making this statement,cause you don't know me.
so shove it back at your rotten ladies who happened to do the right thing by breaking your heart,cause you happen to be no good.
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by MrsChima(f): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
Gasps Goldie! shocked shocked
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by baralatie(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
guys and ladies i want to thank u all for acting out the script.From foregoing we can relax and not bite one another becoz of a topic involving relationship. undecided
EVERYBODY REEEEELAX AND BEHAVE cool cool
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by dealordea(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

You must be silly for making this statement,cause you don't know me.
so shove it back at your rotten ladies who happened to do the right thing by breaking your heart,cause you happen to be no good.

Hmmmm, another mentally disturb human being, Lawd have mercy
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Goldieluks: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
deal_ordea:

Hmmmm, another mentally disturb human being, Lawd have mercy

You are the mentally disturbed one here,for you to judge who u don't know.lawd have mercy.

back to your topic,tsk tsk!!!
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by 190: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
Dont i Just love Goldie when she fights kiss kiss
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by Goldieluks: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
190:

Dont i Just love Goldie when she fights kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss

deal,its okay,oh before you go hit ur head for wall,becos of Goldie. grin grin wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Like That? / What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? / How Long Should U Date A Guy/woman Before Getting Married To The Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.