Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview (4000 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Biography Interview Starts Tomorrow / Time Table Biography Interview For Miss Nairaland 2015 / Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by MrCork: 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
Oh! At least I know I've seen your pix.

...picture?... Bro u sa huh n missclassy is ugly? Or fine?.... U realisze she ain't even light skin? undecided
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

...u r worst than onila and all nairalanders are so so bored oof u....be nice and I will find u a man!. ..Goat!! undecided

I would agree that you are funny, but most times you tend to be silly and annoying
That's why sexkillz was always locking up your dumb asss in detention.

Don't compare me with Onila please.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

I laugh in codes grin
Uoy ednepo tuob' syug ekorb ruoy traeh dna ehs detavitca-ed.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

...picture?... Bro u sa huh n missclassy is ugly? Or fine?.... U realisze she ain't even light skin? undecided
Okay.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by MrCork: 6:08pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

I would agree that you are funny, but most times you tend to be silly and annoying
That's why sexkillz was always locking up your dumb asss in detention.

Don't compare me with Onila please.

...sexskilzz...yor hero was sacked for stealind nairaland fund...seun sacked the edddiot like a boss.. Obviously,it tales am eddddiot like u to recognize an edddiot like sexxskilz who no one rates...fool undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
Uoy ednepo tuob' syug ekorb ruoy traeh dna ehs detavitca-ed.

I don't understand? Please edit.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't understand? Please edit.
Never mind, its a baseless assumption.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by LewisO: 6:14pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
[s] Bro with all due respect please shut that leaping lena you call a mouth, you are among the rubbish peeps sending that so called 'irunobo' pm's, thereby making the wrench to insult all male romancelanders; yet your acting like a sissyphelean nitwit in here whilst making fvcking assumptions, just shut your buccal cavity and stop derailing. [/s]

Cheers!
You are obviously the nitwit here, you better go to the library and brush up your ignorance.

If i sent her pm at the first place is that big deal? i never did that again.

She seems to be the one wrong person i sent that to and she stupidly does that.

You have also sent multiple pm but those u sent couldn't be also to do such, so stop jumping into conclusion like a retardedd nuisance. cool

Are u this dumb who told I'm making use of my mouth? Are you trying to as$ lick for missclasssy?

Don't f00l yourself dude and stop as$ licking your fellow man. grin

It's you who need to shut your stinky mouth and your cracked thumb down cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

...sexskilzz...yor hero was sacked for stealind nairaland fund...seun sacked the edddiot like a boss.. Obviously,it tales am eddddiot like u to recognize an edddiot like sexxskilz who no one rates...fool undecided

Mumu, he wasn't sacked for stealing funds. He deactivated because he had a disagreement with _seun about the mr/miss nairaland competition.
So stop spilling trash.

Rant all you, but the fact still remains that most times you tend to just be nothing but an asss. You have always been and will always be.
.190 was even better and funnier than you. At least he contributed meaningfully to this section through his comments, unlike you who just goes around opening dumb threads and making jokes to appeal to the female folk.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by MrCork: 6:24pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
Okay.

. .bro missclassy ugly like hell...truss me embarassed
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by agarawu23(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2015
what's happening here ? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2015
LewisO:

You are obviously the nitwit here, you better go to the library and brush up your ignorance.

If i sent her pm at the first place it that big deal, i never did that again.

She seems to be the one wrong person i sent that to and she stupidly does that.

You have also sent multiple pm but those u sent couldn't be also to do such, so stop jumping into conclusion like a retardedd nuisance. cool

Are u this dumb who told I'm making use of my mouth? Are you trying to as$ lick for missclasssy?

Don't f00l yourself dude and stop as$ licking your fellow man. grin

It's you who need to shut your stinky mouth and your cracked thumb down cool
You must be high on opium for saying I'm asslicking missclasssy, where did I ever mentioned her in my post, and yeah I can proudly say I've never sent any female in here a pm talkless of asking them for sex, I ain't sex starved. Whereas its so obvious
that you're a cretinous fvctard cos the way you're embellishing your damned self with monotonous demeaning stupidity is alarming, you should go work on your impertinent saucy wrought, once again please stop derailing before I go ballistic on you and discombobulate your whole existence.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by LewisO: 6:31pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
[s] You must be high on opium for saying I'm asslicking missclasssy, where did I ever mentioned her in my post, and yeah I can proudly say I've never sent any female in here a pm talkless of asking them for sex, I ain't sex starved. Whereas its so obvious
that you're a cretinous fvctard cos the way you're embellishing your damned self with monotonous demeaning stupidity is alarming, you should go work on your impertinent saucy wrought, once again please stop derailing before I go ballistic on you and discombobulate your whole existence. [/s]

Cheers!
Who mentioned her by jumping into matter which isn't non of your biz.

Who are you threatening? You must be very stüpid and silly for typing such.

When comes to e-war u aren't even up to par.

What's your prove u never sent a PM? Sending PM now means someone is now a sex starve or asking for sex? Your brain must be full of rotten worms for that statement. grin

Keep asslicking it suit you. wink

4 Likes

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Mumu, he wasn't sacked for stealing funds. He deactivated because he had a disagreement with _seun about the mr/miss nairaland competition.
So stop spilling trash.

Rant all you, but the fact still remains that you most times you tend to just be nothing but an asss. You have always been and will always be.
190 was even better and funnier than you. At least he contributed meaningfully to this section through his comments, unlike you who just goes around opening dumb threads and making jokes to appeal to the female folk.

Rubbish!
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
shockedshockedshocked chiam55, that dimps that's been making me have a restless night. embarassed

Hey you cheesy
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey you cheesy
My Mistress please lemme kiss that soft and succulent pink/red lips, my lips is feeling itchy and wanna have a taste of yoursembarassed
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by MrCork: 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

So stop spilling trash.

Rant all you, but the fact still remains that most times you tend to just be nothing but an asss. You have always been and will always be.
.190 was even better and funnier than you. At least he contributed meaningfully to this section through his comments, unlike you who just goes around opening dumb threads and making jokes to appeal to the female folk.

Rubbish!

....keep running yor mouth like a certified moforic edddiiot....hopefully u will say somtin intelligent b4 Christmas....goat! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

sound like a gun shot!
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

....keep running yor mouth like a certified moforic edddiiot....hopefully u will say somtin intelligent b4 Christmas....goat! undecided

Look at who is talking about saying something intelligent.

Combine all the more than 10,000 comments from all your mrcock monikers, you have never said anything meaningful.
Just peckam, light skin ladies ,range rover rubbish and useless ranting.

Just get the fvck off my mentions alright.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2015
LewisO:

Who mentioned her by jumping into matter which isn't non of your biz.

Who are you threatening? You must be very stüpid and silly for typing such.

When comes to e-war u aren't even up to par.

What's your prove u never sent a PM? Sending PM now means someone is now a sex starve or asking for sex? You brain must be full of rotten worms for that statement. grin

Keep asslicking it suit you. wink
There you go again raining us with acidic spits with your gummy saliva and gullible personality, is it that you're obtuse to the fact that your dyslexic or you're just an insipid ignoramus? Must you display your inherent pre-prosterity by acting like a cockalorum asshole amongst adults cos it's quite obvious and peculiar that you're a kid and I can't be caught brawling a kid, understood?
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by LewisO: 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
[s] There you go again raining us with acidic spits with your gummy saliva and gullible personality, is it that you're obtuse to the fact that your dyslexic or you're just an insipid ignoramus? Must you display your inherent pre-prosterity by acting like a cockalorum asshole amongst adults cos it's quite obvious and peculiar that you're a kid and I can't be caught brawling a kid, understood? [/s]
Why can't u just just log on your main account if u wanna challenge me? undecided

Your use of words aren't matching with your sentence boy, if u wanna learn big words and how to form it into sentences, i think u should consult me okay?

I was expecting something better but you just showed how senseless and baseless you are.

I won't consider a vulture, i would consider u something a vulture would it.

I would have ask u how old are you but i reckons you can't count that high. sad

2 Likes

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
Wristwatch when next is the damn thingy, I wanna be interviewedangry

Okay. I will get back to u sir.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by MrCork: 7:01pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Look at who is talking about saying something intelligent.

Combine all the comments from all your mrcock monikers, you have never said anything meaningful.
Just peckam, light skin ladies ,range rover rubbish and useless ranting.

Just get the fvck off my mentions alright.

....u don't hav a man...u can't find a man..u spend 23 hours on nairaland wit no luck...u can't afford a range rover...u never been to London...u try to act like a Londoner....and so on.

....my Profesional advise?...... Sell yor life story to nollywood (no offense)
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by MrCork: 7:02pm On May 01, 2015
.....sadly...missclassy is fustrated embarassed
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 01, 2015
Guys wat is goin on here. undecided. stop d e-war pls
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

....u don't hav a man...u can't find a man..u spend 23 hours on nairaland wit no luck...u can't afford a range rover...u never been to London...u try to act like a Londoner....and so on.

....my Profesional advise?...... Sell yor life story to nollywood (no offense)
undecided

Stop spamming my mention with you inconsequential comments

What I choose to do with my time is none of your business.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=LewisO post=33319582][/quote]Fool you don't want me to see the mention that's why you're booking space to comment later, but no worries, all always scroll back to check your post, you are now free to go drown in the lagoon.
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

post gniylper
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:

Wehrey how pha na
Dem ban you
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by MrCork: 7:08pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

...miss classy..go and find man and stop derailin people's thread on nairaland..... We don't want u hear...earth is full..GO HOME!!! angry
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
Borrussia:
My Mistress please lemme kiss that soft and succulent pink/red lips, my lips is feeling itchy and wanna have a taste of yoursembarassed

*Looks left then right*

Oya take thiskiss

embarassed
Re: A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview by MrCork: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

....u r worse than 190 at derailin threads....is it illegal to act like a lady ther in Nigeria?... Muss u all ways cuss innosent people for no reason?...miss classy..GROW UP!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Story: The Awkward Way I Met My Husband / How Akinola My Husband Friend Got Me Pregnant In Just One Night Out / Hurey!!!!! Badest Guy In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.