Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location (10269 Views)

Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!! / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 01, 2015
This information is valid as @ yesterday when a friend of mine went to the office of Cross country transport to get information. He was advised to pay a day before the day of departure. Buses are only available on Mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays. Also, departure is 6:30a.m. This is strictly for Lagos residents.

Safe journey to all Corpers...

Modified: for those going on monday, prepare for extra #1000 because of fuel scarcity...frm the management.

Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Hopez456(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
Solange3:
This information is valid as @ yesterday when a friend of mine went to the office of Cross country transport to get information. He was advised to pay a day before the day of departure. Buses are only available on Mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays. Also, departure is 6:30a.m.

Safe journey to all Corpers...
Where is their park located in Lagos?
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 01, 2015
Hopez456:

I only know the parks at YABA and Jibowu...
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Hopez456(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Solange3 post=33317649]

YABA and Jibowu... [/quoteThanks,but my place is Quite far from there and d booking ish in dis era of fuel scarcity is making to think.
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Hopez456 post=33317828][/quote]

Ok...let me see if I can google other locations if any.
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Hopez456 post=33317828][/quote]

All I see is Yaba
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by tunde4top(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
Pls, how much will it cost to cross-river camp (from lagos) ?
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Hopez456(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
Solange3:

All I see is Yaba
OK thank u very much
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by dudufit: 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
where is cross country located in Ibadan? Ibadan to akwa ibom is how much?
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 01, 2015
tunde4top:
Pls, how much will it cost to cross-river camp (from lagos) ?

Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 01, 2015
dudufit:

No idea... This is for lagos residents.
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by ess2dkay: 7:46pm On May 01, 2015
Good evening fam!!!

Was posted to Nassarawa, intend leaving Lagos on Monday morning and hope to get to Nassarawa by evening.

I need to confirm if the camp will be opened for those who will arrive on Monday because I heard that some camps don't open until the said resumption date which in this case is Tuesday 5th of May 2015.
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by fleexee(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
dudufit:
@ mobile beside cambridge college. Ring road. Opposite shoprite
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by fleexee(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
Solange3:

No idea... This is for lagos residents.
for peeps in ibadan, their office is around mobile bustop, ringroad, not far from shoprite mall at ring road
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by ogadriva(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
The price has been updated on cross country transport lagos . Please call the office they will give you the new list.+234 1 776 4000 +234 805 555 5595.. or visit their profile on our site..
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by haul: 4:22pm On May 20, 2016
fleexee:
for peeps in ibadan, their office is around mobile bustop, ringroad, not far from shoprite mall at ring road

Bro this cross country people how many dey de their boss go camp? Like how many corp members dem dey pack for bus? Abi na sardine things?
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by coolmikky: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
CROSS COUNTRY RING ROAD IBADAN UNRELIABLE !!!

Good day my People
I want to use this medium to enlighten and open the eyes of those who still want or are convince about the service of Cross Country Transport ring road Ibadan
This PEOPLE are really taking people for granted
My brother was posted to Abuja for his NYSC and we booked him on Tuesday which they told us they should get there on Thursday that's today 24/11/2016 by 7am we got there by 6:30am hoping that by 7am they will be on the move they kept on posting is till 10:15am we didn't see any bus coming to convey us they later charter some taxi to take us to Toll gate telling us there is a bus coming for Us from Lagos we waited at toll gate Ibadan till past 1pm in the afternoon till one of there luxurious bus came around full of passenger as they where ask to go in they begin to lap themselves even there were no space for the luggage and they were forced to return 1k out of the 7k my brother paid to all of them this is 8:30pm I called my brother and they just got to Benjn Since 6:30am so please don't fall a victim.... That was indeed inhuman Cross Country Ibadan they are dubious and time wasters they are only after passengers money
They don't have enough bus to covey passenger this was the second time have had this experience with Cross Country Ibadan ring road
Please fellow Nigerians shine your eyes and think twice before you book your journey with Cross Country along ring road Ibadan
CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT IBADAN ARE DUBIOUS UNRELIABLE AND TIME WASTERS

2 Likes

Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by afeezzezo: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Hopez456:

Jibowu at yaba, and ikotun opp synagogue church
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by afeezzezo: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2016

All I see is Yaba
They have branch at ikotun o
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by stubbornman(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
coolmikky:
CROSS COUNTRY RING ROAD IBADAN UNRELIABLE !!!

Good day my People
I want to use this medium to enlighten and open the eyes of those who still want or are convince about the service of Cross Country Transport ring road Ibadan
This PEOPLE are really taking people for granted
My brother was posted to Abuja for his NYSC and we booked him on Tuesday which they told us they should get there on Thursday that's today 24/11/2016 by 7am we got there by 6:30am hoping that by 7am they will be on the move they kept on posting is till 10:15am we didn't see any bus coming to convey us they later charter some taxi to take us to Toll gate telling us there is a bus coming for Us from Lagos we waited at toll gate Ibadan till past 1pm in the afternoon till one of there luxurious bus came around full of passenger as they where ask to go in they begin to lap themselves even there were no space for the luggage and they were forced to return 1k out of the 7k my brother paid to all of them this is 8:30pm I called my brother and they just got to Benjn Since 6:30am so please don't fall a victim.... That was indeed inhuman Cross Country Ibadan they are dubious and time wasters they are only after passengers money
They don't have enough bus to covey passenger this was the second time have had this experience with Cross Country Ibadan ring road
Please fellow Nigerians shine your eyes and think twice before you book your journey with Cross Country along ring road Ibadan
CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT IBADAN ARE DUBIOUS UNRELIABLE AND TIME WASTERS
You know them very well....
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by tetengi4life(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations prospective and serving corps member, for those that wish to conduct a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake. Everything u need is in this thread FREE OF CHARGE
www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by Josephine30: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
hello everyone pls does anyone have an idea of transport fare to kaduna from lagos i intend travelling next week
Re: Cross Country's Transportation Fare To Camp Location by ekobase: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
From the website at www.crosscountry.ng , the journey is from Kaduna - Mando Park - Nr Airforce base -to- Lagos - Yaba - 345 Muritala Muhammed Way, Yaba.
The cost is N6975 if you book online. Online bookings are cheaper than purchasing from the ticket office.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Straight / I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa / Please I Have Not Seen My Callup Num

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.