Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze (8966 Views)

Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by thompson1510(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2015
arbitrage:

Okay, you're welcome.
my advice is NEVER do any business with @michealbug please, if he clears his name, am gonna modify this. This is for every1 to see. I just transacted with him, trusted him with the way he attacked eloride/elomide guy. I dnt need to go into details coz it's not gonna change anything. For now, I think am already duped. Stay blessed. Moving on...how much be ur Paypal abeg. Stil #195? Added you on bbm but u haven't accepted my request. Just wanna make this private please. Thanks.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 2:53pm On May 12, 2015
thompson1510:
my advice is NEVER do any business with @michealbug please, if he clears his name, am gonna modify this. This is for every1 to see. I just transacted with him, trusted him with the way he attacked eloride/elomide guy. I dnt need to go into details coz it's not gonna change anything. For now, I think am already duped. Stay blessed. Moving on...how much be ur Paypal abeg. Stil #195? Added you on bbm but u haven't accepted my request. Just wanna make this private please. Thanks.

Sorry about your case with michaelbug, my BBM connection has not been active. I am doing N205 per dollar for the PayPal but I think other Nairalanders may be able to offer you beftter rate though I am not sure exchangers like nigeriagoldexchange, e-naira, standardgoldng, swiftecurrency, etc will. You may check them up anyway.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 3:53pm On May 12, 2015
arbitrage:

Sorry about your case with michaelbug, my BBM connection has not been active. I am doing N205 per dollar for the PayPal but I think other Nairalanders may be able to offer you beftter rate though I am not sure exchangers like nigeriagoldexchange, e-naira, standardgoldng, swiftecurrency, etc will. You may check them up anyway.

Do you transfer money to a seller via paypal? How much is it?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 4:05pm On May 12, 2015
afanide:

Do you transfer money to a seller via paypal? How much is it?

Yes, at N205 per dollar currently.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 4:25pm On May 12, 2015
arbitrage:

Yes, at N205 per dollar currently.

What if for instance, you transfer the money to the seller for an Item i was suppose to purcahse and the seller upon receiving payment, do not deliver?

Is there a way the money can be recovered?

Cos i heard some guys now hack Paypal dat's y am askin.........
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 7:52pm On May 12, 2015
afanide:

What if for instance, you transfer the money to the seller for an Item i was suppose to purcahse and the seller upon receiving payment, do not deliver?

Is there a way the money can be recovered?

Cos i heard some guys now hack Paypal dat's y am askin.........

What I know about non-delivery of paid items by PayPal is that you can complain and PayPal will immediately hold the fund from the seller's account pending when he resolves the issue with you, failing which PayPal may reverse the money to you.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
arbitrage:

What I know about non-delivery of paid items by PayPal is that you can complain and PayPal will immediately hold the fund from the seller's account pending when he resolves the issue with you, failing which PayPal may reverse the money to you.

Ok thanks........ Do you charge for your service?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 8:16am On May 13, 2015
afanide:

Ok thanks........ Do you charge for your service?

No, just that exchange rate.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by surveyProf(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2015
eloride:

i thought you had sense, when both of us started our business where you there? Arbitrage never here to call me a scam he was only here to request for the tracking number based on he couldn't reach me on my email,

Even as early as this morning, a client has already paid 1.3m to me for safety materials, it's not because am too riteous, but my good work is paving ways for me

All of you who think you can stop my shine on this forum, with your fake accusation, is it not obvious that you have failed?

As far as my hands are clean, my business still moves on

Don't forget, what you sow you will reap

Regards

You are in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and not China!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by surveyProf(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2015
eloride:

One thing i won't do is to exchange words with you... cos your comments sound childish

if you have anybody in china tell him to meet me up

thanks

I put it to you that you're indeed a scammer, the same you using a female monika "Prettyvivian" here on nairaland.com to sell a Samsung phone grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 9:03pm On May 27, 2015
surveyProf:

You are in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and not China!!!

Imagine.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by stanvesco(m): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2015
My lord and my God.
HmmmMmmmmmm
I promise myself to stay off online transAction for a long time.
Na wa oooooo,dis not so nice oh,so we can't trustt anyone online again.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria / Procedure For The Alteration Of An Article Of Association Of A Company. / The Dirty Truth About Ayeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.