Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? (1862 Views)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Mrcapability7: 9:45pm On May 01, 2015
Hi Guys,
Lets share our Experience on
How we met and talk to our
First girl friend, Its gonna be
Fun, Educating and
Entertaining… Lets Go!!!
Here is mine below:-
Actually, my own get as e be
sha, if you see the way my
heart waz beating, you will
think their iz a praise night
going on in my heart. . .
But at last sha, i approached
her, when God wan catch
me, the babe waz not in a
good mood, na so i change
topic and i started
persuading her to come for
the sport competition that waz
about to take place in my
school omo, it isn’t easy at
all, cold waz catching me and
at the same time i waz
sweating
But a week later, I
approached her normally
and she waz like “I knew diz
the main reason why you
approached me the other
day lawrence” mehn! naso i take
run her package oooo.
Tell us yours
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Basildvalour(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2015
Nah dem dey toast me

Seriously sad
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2015
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2015
Spreads mat...*any popcorn seller pls
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2015
Is she bread?

3 Likes

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
Basildvalour:
Nah dem dey toast me

Seriously sad
how dem dey toast you na
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Burnnotice(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2015
watching you is the only drug i need' some gangstar - am so thug... you are the only one am dreaming of' you see i can be myself now finally infact theres nothing i cant be- i want the world to see you be with me
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On May 01, 2015
But someone has opened this thread before already. undecided
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Faculty14(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Spreads mat...*any popcorn seller pls
how much own you need??
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by TrishaP(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
Is she bread?
grin
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:06pm On May 01, 2015
Faculty14:
how much own you need??
that kin #20 own
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Faculty14(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
that kin #20 own
na from #100 above my popcorn dey cost smiley
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:12pm On May 01, 2015
Faculty14:
na from #100 above my popcorn dey cost smiley
haba oga..oya gimme #150 own, put jara o
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Faculty14(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
haba oga..oya gimme #150 own, put jara o
oya bring your hand make I pour popcorn for you cheesy grin grin
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:17pm On May 01, 2015
tongue
Faculty14:
oya bring your hand make I pour popcorn for you cheesy grin grin
tongue
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 10:28pm On May 01, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Actually, my own get as e be sha, if you see the way my heart waz beating, you will think their iz a praise night going on in my heart. . .
But at last sha, i approached her, when God wan catch me, the babe waz not in a good mood, na so i change topic and i started
persuading her to come for the sport competition that waz about to take place in my school omo, it isn’t easy at all, cold waz catching me and
at the same time i waz sweating But a week later, I approached her normally and she waz like “I knew diz the main reason why you approached me the other
day lawrence” mehn! naso i take run her package oooo.
Tell us yours

I saw a similar post 2 days ago, with a different moniker. The only difference: The person mentioned church, while yours is sports competition.

Basically, same storyline.

You saying the both of you had same experience? I see lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Mrcapability7: 10:41pm On May 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

I saw a similar post 2 days ago, with a different moniker. The only difference: The person mentioned church, while yours is sports competition.

u r mistakenly
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2015
Where is my math?
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 01, 2015
My first gf actually wooed me, she knew i had interest in her.. So she just sent a text 'i still love you'... I was happy, i called immediately, and everything followed.
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Hi Guys,
Lets share our Experience on
How we met and talk to our
First girl friend, Its gonna be
Fun, Educating and
Entertaining… Lets Go!!!
Actually, my own get as e be
sha, if you see the way my
heart waz beating, you will
think their iz a praise night
going on in my heart. . .
But at last sha, i approached
her, when God wan catch
me, the babe waz not in a
good mood, na so i change
topic and i started
persuading her to come for
the sport competition that waz
about to take place in my
school omo, it isn’t easy at
all, cold waz catching me and
at the same time i waz
sweating
But a week later, I
approached her normally
and she waz like “I knew diz
the main reason why you
approached me the other
day lawrence” mehn! naso i take
run her package oooo.
Tell us yours
[size=15pt]dafuq!!! you copied and pasted my thread!!! shocked

check my profile, you will see it dere! it even made FP! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

[size=15pt] I'm the original poster of that sh!!t! the dude copied and pasted it! check my profile, you will see it dere. . . it made FP [/size]
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] I'm the original poster of that sh!!t! the dude copied and pasted it! check my profile, you will see it dere. . . it made FP [/size]

Oh it's you! I knew I saw this post somewhere else.

The height of plagiarism in Nigeria is getting out of hand. Dude even had the guts to post it on this same forum.

He quoted me and said I was mistaking, I wasn't ready to dig up proofs, so I left him.
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh it's you! I knew I saw this post somewhere else.

The height of plagiarism in Nigeria is getting out of hand. Dude even had the guts to post it on this same forum.

He quoted me and said I was mistaking, I wasn't ready to dig up proofs, so I left him.
[size=15pt]I'm sure he copied it from one of those sites affiliated to NL not knowing that it waz originally posted here. . . [/size]
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by VickyRotex(f): 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt]I'm sure he copied it from one of those sites affiliated to NL not knowing that it waz originally posted here. . . [/size]

Oh yea, obviously.
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by opsy67(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Hi Guys, Lets share our Experience on How we met and talk to our First girl friend, Its gonna be Fun, Educating and Entertaining… Lets Go!!! Here is mine below:- Actually, my own get as e be sha, if you see the way my heart waz beating, you will think their iz a praise night going on in my heart. . . But at last sha, i approached her, when God wan catch me, the babe waz not in a good mood, na so i change topic and i started persuading her to come for the sport competition that waz about to take place in my school omo, it isn’t easy at all, cold waz catching me and at the same time i waz sweating But a week later, I approached her normally and she waz like “I knew diz the main reason why you approached me the other day lawrence” mehn! naso i take run her package oooo. Tell us yours
clap for your self you really try
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by opsy67(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2015
Basildvalour:
Nah dem dey toast me

Seriously sad
na dem dey toast u abi watin I hear.......and na kind of you dey beg for number o yeye
guy
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by opsy67(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2015
Basildvalour:
Nah dem dey toast me

Seriously sad
na dem dey toast u abi watin I hear.......and na kind of you dey beg for number o yeye
guy.....
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Mrcapability7: 12:23am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt]dafuq!!! you copied and pasted my thread!!! shocked

check my profile, you will see it dere! it even made FP! [/size]
am sori
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Basildvalour(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2015
opsy67:
guy.....
Chai! Too bad u dont know me
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by opsy67(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2015
Basildvalour:
Chai! Too bad u dont know me
yes, who you be?
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Deiok(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2015
Just here to make my charity comment.

(1) (Reply)

18 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate / White Girls With Black Booties / First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.