Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet (1108 Views)

13 Ways You Feel When The ATM Swallows Your Card -zikoko / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals / How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by Kangol99(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2015
List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet

I will start with mine. The 3 ways i use to make money online are:

1) Selling my product
2) Seling other people's product
3)Rendering services

Drop yours below..
Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by Ben1975(m): 1:14am On May 02, 2015
Hi Kangol99

Your posted list is an umbrella to so many other topics below it, but here are some others...

Blogging and blog commenting
Podcasting
Domain flipping
Web hosting
Selling websites
Drop shipping
Radio hosting (selling advertising space)
Article writing (for yourself and for others - if you get good you can charge up to $35+ per article)
Info products (your own)
Traffic services (helping people get lots of visitors to their sites)
Traffic exchanges - work traffic exchanges and get residual income when people join your down line time
PTC -Pay To Click advertising (sites pay you to view ads and pay you for it- requires hustle)
Online coaching and mentoring - most know your stuff
Copy writing - if you learn how to do this properly I swear you will never go broke!
graphic design work
Create your own forum - labour intensive but rewarding if you find the right products to match the niche you are in
Auctions - one of the easiest to start as a newbie (everybody is familiar with EBay right?)
Online translator - you could also ad your own bit by teaching people who signup about the culture etc.
Create Videos especially training videos for YouTube

There are truck loads more but those are just some off the top of my head

The key is to find one that you are truly passionate about and that there is a real market need for then continuously work to improve yourself and your service to your customers - in other words treat it like a long term business. If you treat it like a hobby you will get hobby money. smiley

Ben Ajose

1 Like

Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by footballbettor: 3:43am On May 02, 2015
My 3 best ways
1. Football betting 2. free loan money without collateral or refunding 3. Money on autopilot (which gives me atleast $100 sure daily)
Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by didfy: 7:55am On May 02, 2015
@ footballbettor
I beg which one be money on autopilot ? Lol
Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by footballbettor: 8:08am On May 02, 2015
didfy:
@ footballbettor
I beg which one be money on autopilot ? Lol

Its a way I use just a 1time $4.99 investment to make $100 daily on auto pilot, if interested just send autopilot to fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com, u will get it free but u will need just 4.99$ to get the software and material required to setup and that's all
Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by Ben1975(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2015
Those aren't ways to earn money on the net they are just pipe dreams even if you do make some money here and there it will not last.

The key is to change focus - think like an online business person. if you don't take your online business objectives seriously you wont make a consistent income or any income for that matter.

That's one of the many reasons why most people on the net don't make money - work shy sorry to say, hope I have not offended anyone.

footballbettor:
My 3 best ways

1. Football betting
2. free loan money without collateral or refunding
3. Money on autopilot (which gives me atleast $100 sure daily)
Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by Ben1975(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2015
Olorun mi!

This is the kind of internet money making advice that is being shared in this thread?!
Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by codedprince20(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2015
There are ways u can actually earn on d internet just be REALISTIC in your search....I can show you a way though
All it requires is an Investment of just $1.50 and you are on your way...PM me for details
NB: I no dey sell anything abeg
Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by Emoney05: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2020

Re: List The 3 Best Ways You Use To Make Money On Internet by Santos07: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ben1975:
Hi Kangol99

Your posted list is an umbrella to so many other topics below it, but here are some others...

Blogging and blog commenting
Podcasting
Domain flipping
Web hosting
Selling websites
Drop shipping
Radio hosting (selling advertising space)
Article writing (for yourself and for others - if you get good you can charge up to $35+ per article)
Info products (your own)
Traffic services (helping people get lots of visitors to their sites)
Traffic exchanges - work traffic exchanges and get residual income when people join your down line time
PTC -Pay To Click advertising (sites pay you to view ads and pay you for it- requires hustle)
Online coaching and mentoring - most know your stuff
Copy writing - if you learn how to do this properly I swear you will never go broke!
graphic design work
Create your own forum - labour intensive but rewarding if you find the right products to match the niche you are in
*Auctions - one of the easiest to start as a newbie* (everybody is familiar with EBay right?)
Online translator - you could also ad your own bit by teaching people who signup about the culture etc.
Create Videos especially training videos for YouTube

There are truck loads more but those are just some off the top of my head

The key is to find one that you are truly passionate about and that there is a real market need for then continuously work to improve yourself and your service to your customers - in other words treat it like a long term business. If you treat it like a hobby you will get hobby money. smiley

Ben Ajose
bro can you pls elaborate more about auction

(1) (Reply)

CHINA TRIP: Dangote, Adenuga, Others To Loan Nigeria $2.1billions - George / The Most Secure Shop In Onitsha Market Upgrades (PHOTOS) / Buy Or Sell Dollar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.