Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. (1439 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:18am On May 02, 2015
Is no more news that some women or Ladies uses spell (Charm) on their Man for one reason or the other. These are 5 ways a Man will know if he is Under a spell (Charm).

1-YOU ONLY TAKE ADVICE FROM HER- All other advice coming to you are evil, the only advice you listen to is the advice from her alone

2-SHE SEND YOU ON ERRANDS - When your woman Send you to get something either from the Market, Mall, Supermarket or even a nearby shop, then It could be that you are Under her spell

3-YOU WASH HER UNDIES- It is a taboo especially in Africa for a Man to wash the Undies of his Woman, you don't need a prophet to tell you that you are under a spell if you wash Her undies.

4-YOU HANDOVER ALL YOUR INCOME TO HER- if she is the Economy Minister of the house (Like Okonji iwella) When you receive your salary/wages you hand it over to her, and she start giving it to you like school Boy, Bros she don carry u name go babalawo.

5-AFTER GIVING YOU A DIRTY SLAP,YOU STILL GO ON YOUR KNEELS TO APOLOGIES- Do I need to explain this, CAPITAL NO.

6-YOUR WIFE IS DOING ALL THESE 5 THINGS TO YOU, AND YOU ARE SAY THIS OP IS SICK, THAT IT IS CALL LUV, then you are under a great spell.

*you can add yours...............

1 Like

Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by tayoxx(m): 1:22am On May 02, 2015
efo to alata
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by cahnellven: 1:29am On May 02, 2015
Those could be signs of true love
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by demmy0325(m): 1:29am On May 02, 2015
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by ronald4lif(m): 1:52am On May 02, 2015
Haha number 3 and 4 though. Only a jazz can make that possible. cheesy grin
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by Cholls(m): 2:22am On May 02, 2015
cahnellven:
my brother to wash a womans pant is now true love am sorry for you his that your role has her husband?
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by SuperSuave(m): 5:00am On May 02, 2015
Jazz ke?
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by justmag(m): 5:05am On May 02, 2015
That's what I call a supreme curse. May no woman hold such power in my life. AMEN.
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by Enegod(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2015
Those that are on jazz here won't agree with the OP undecided
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by Welrez(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2015
A virgin first love can do these and more to him and he will not quit.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by cahnellven: 8:09am On May 02, 2015
Cholls:
my brother to wash a womans pant is now true love am sorry for you his that your role has her husband?

loooool.......my statement was just a light hearted one
While i can't wash a woman's undies, i won't dismiss someone doing it as being less of a man and being jazzed.
Every man with him own palava
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by Missmossy(f): 8:16am On May 02, 2015
Hahahaha grin its no biggy for some guys though!
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by ChappyChase: 8:33am On May 02, 2015
cahnellven:
OP na this guy them jazz ooooo abeg go look for better prophet come(na plywood the prophet go use instead of cain)
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by ireneony(f): 8:35am On May 02, 2015
grin grin hahah funny op
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by ChappyChase: 8:36am On May 02, 2015
As for th OP, even if the girl na Shango daughter, that Number four(4) no go work for my head!
Noooo not for a typical Igbo man like me!
#IgboAndProud!!!!!
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 02, 2015
cahnellven:
sorry to say this but [size=90pt]shut da ffuck up[/size]
Wat you know about love?? Is that how your dad did to your ma till today
But am.sorry cus it's so unfortunate Mai nigga
Re: Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. by Nobody: 10:07am On May 02, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Is no more news that some women or Ladies uses spell (Charm) on their Man for one reason or the other. These are 5 ways a Man will know if he is Under a spell (Charm).

1-YOU ONLY TAKE ADVICE FROM HER- All other advice coming to you are evil, the only advice you listen to is the advice from her alone

2-SHE SEND YOU ON ERRANDS - When your woman Send you to get something either from the Market, Mall, Supermarket or even a nearby shop, then It could be that you are Under her spell

3-YOU WASH HER UNDIES- It is a taboo especially in Africa for a Man to wash the Undies of his Woman, you don't need a prophet to tell you that you are under a spell if you wash Her undies.

4-YOU HANDOVER ALL YOUR INCOME TO HER- if she is the Economy Minister of the house (Like Okonji iwella) When you receive your salary/wages you hand it over to her, and she start giving it to you like school Boy, Bros she don carry u name go babalawo.

5-AFTER GIVING YOU A DIRTY SLAP,YOU STILL GO ON YOUR KNEELS TO APOLOGIES- Do I need to explain this, CAPITAL NO.

6-YOUR WIFE IS DOING ALL THESE 5 THINGS TO YOU, AND YOU ARE SAY THIS OP IS SICK, THAT IT IS CALL LUV, then you are under a great spell.

*you can add yours...............

You call it jazz Abi na pop. That one concern u. For me, I call it LOVE wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Have Sex In The Dream(discus) / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.