Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants (39340 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by PassingShot(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2015
Ayiri's submission is correct. The current amnesty program benefits only a few and it is so unfair on other law abiding citizens of the area.

If the government of President Muhammadu Buhari (PMB) takes decisive steps to identify the core problems facing majority of the citizens of Niger Delta and move swiftly to offer long-lasting solutions, militancy can easily be curtailed.

When the generality of the people see that the government cares for and provide for their wellbeing, the militants will not get any sympathy from the society and this will help the government in dealing with those militants who may want to carry arms against the govt.

Good enough, this area is well enumerated in the terms of reference of the president's transition committee.

10 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 6:31am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
I thought as much cos, if Buhari doesn't end the amnesty now, he will have to start paying Bokoharam too, even Opc,. Terrorist are one and the same.

And the 13% derivatives must be re-visited, Lagos and Ogun aren't getting their share.
why should Lagos and Ogun get 13% derivative? Are they oil producing states? I dare GMB to stop it and see a new fiGht on his hands

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by owobokiri(m): 6:33am On May 02, 2015
Brother goes through an epiphany after alighting from Tinubus jet. . Devide and rule, worn out tactics.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by stepo707: 6:33am On May 02, 2015
After he as finished making his billions.all I will say is buhari will have to make sure everyone benefits from his govt and not just militanyts eating free money.He needs to use wisdom too else he wll keep having issues

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 6:35am On May 02, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Haha lol!!!!

I have warned Igbos who are banking on the emotion of Ijaws by forcing themselves on Niger-delta; Ijaws are only part of Niger delta.

There is nothing like United SS. Ijaws are only pained cos their son lost the election and Igbos quickly tapped into that by attaching SS to SE in all their hatred campaign these days but Igbos ll be shocked when Ijaws finally understand that they as Ijaws are on their own With Igbos.
Ijaw has the highest population in ND and are more destructive.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by adahgold(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2015
Ayiri is a fool is it not from the same amnesty he made his billions? Now dat he is a billionaire he wants government to scrap it because he is made, Nigerians with there greedy attitude that's y we cannot move forward as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by henryblaze25(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2015
Stopping Amnesty is a way of allowing criminality to resurface in d Niger delta, since they introduced Amnesty Cultism and mid-night stealing has reduced.

Militants no b Boko-Haram sha, those guys have guts. Ask any Nigerian Army officer that has faced dem. U exchange bullet on top of river

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 6:58am On May 02, 2015
They are oil producing states too, and will soon be declared, plus what is being made from the ports and the taxes from companies.

He will stop it, crush the noise makers with federal might and nothing will happen.

ECOTERRORS:
why should Lagos and Ogun get 13% derivative? Are they oil producing states? I dare GMB to stop it and see a new fiGht on his hands

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by sammy455(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2015
Reski:
Let them try it. Buhari is not Jonathan. They will have themselves to blame when the full wrath of the Nigerian millitary is unleashed on them. Amnesty program needs to be stopped we can't continue paying criminal's when our graduates are unemployed and roaming the streets.
is OBJ not there when dey were destroying d pipeline from 2003 up till when Yaradua offer them Amnesty?
why did OBJ not finish every one of them wit d Military?

8 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:07am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
They are oil producing states too, and will soon be declared, plus what is being made from the ports and the taxes from companies.

He will stop it, crush the noise makers with federal might and nothing will happen.

Until then. I know Buhari us a dullard but I still don't think he is stupid enough to school scrap the amnesty program
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:08am On May 02, 2015
sammy455:
is OBJ not there when dey were destroying d pipeline from 2003 up till when Yaradua offer them Amnesty?
why did OBJ not finish every one of them wit d Military?
U de mind this noise makers.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 7:09am On May 02, 2015
Good, he's not silly and that's the reason why it will be scrapped if he can't afford to pay everyone involved.

chukwudi44:

Until then. I know Buhari us a dullard but I still don't think he is stupid enough to school scrap the amnesty program

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by wirinet(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros what has igbos got to do with the topic? How many states or wards in ibibio,efik,urhobo,itsekiri,etc lands was APC able to win during the last election?

The elections in the SS was a mirage, there was no elections. They just allocate figures. That was how elections had always been in the SS. I was involved in the 2003 elections, so i know what i am talking about.

The Igbos are the ones carrying the Ijaw cause on their head. They are the most pained by Jonathan's loss.

The so called amnesty program mainly favours the Ijaws, of the over 26,000 youths being paid awoof N65,000 per months, over 80% of them are of Ijaw ethnic group. Is what the amnesty program is about?

Lots of us SS citizens are annoyed at this waste of our rescources to favour one ethnic group. Even Amaechi is not in support of paying criminals money not to commit crime.

When Buhari enters office, we the SS people will engage the government in proper "Amnesty Program" that will involve cleaning of our environment, providing basic amenities like electricity and water for the communities, free education for our childern and job opportunities for our youths.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by ellyric(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2015
.......well, he is entitled to his opinion n in this case his stts are quite rational. We shld not forget that people smile to d bank after expressing their opinion not like some of us here undecided #food4thought cry

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:12am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
FG has used money that could have been used to build 10 ports in developing the Oil, I'm sure you know the local grave diggers didn't drill the first oil.

Oil brings money into the federal govt just like the port and the companies do.

Lagos and Ogun have oil, please tell me where the oil those SE states are?

This is apple to apple, let the Fg drops 13% of anything they get from any land or scrap it. And where nothing is gotten, nothing is dropped!

Oil money was used to develop the ports and not vice versa.Nigeria gets over80% of its earnings from oil. That is the main stay of the Nigerian economy and not even ports or companies which can also be constructed anywhere.

Tomorrow the FG can decide to build ports in onitsha, calabar, ph or ibaka,companies can also relocate if conditions become unbearable but same cannot be said about oil deposits

7 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:15am On May 02, 2015
wirinet:

The elections in the SS was a mirage, there was no elections. They just allocate figures. That was how elections had always been in the SS. I was involved in the 2003 elections, so i know what i am talking about.

The Igbos are the ones carrying the Ijaw cause on their head. They are the most pained by Jonathan's loss.

The so called amnesty program mainly favours the Ijaws, of the over 26,000 youths being paid awoof N65,000 per months, over 80% of them are of Ijaw ethnic group. Is what the amnesty program is about?

Lots of us SS citizens are annoyed at this waste of our rescources to favour one ethnic group. Even Amaechi is not in support of paying criminals money not to commit crime.

When Buhari enters, we the SS people will engage in proper "Amnesty Program" that will involve cleaning of our environment, providing basic amenities like electricity and water for the communities, free education for our childern and job opportunities for our youths.
If the elections were rigged in the ss Buhari would not be our president elect.There were enough PVCS in the region to cancel out Buhari slim margin of victory. The APC is simply not wanted in the lower Niger region.

I am still waiting for the day Buhari would be stupid enough to scrap the amnesty program. I really don't think he would be that stupid

6 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by ellyric(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2015
adahgold:
Ayiri is a fool is it not from the same amnesty he made his billions? Now dat he is a billionaire he wants government to scrap it because he is made, Nigerians with there greedy attitude that's y we cannot move forward as a nation.
pls what are ur prove? Endeavour to back it up with facts n figures. Some person are just PAINED whenever the rich make rational stt, they always antagonize

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 7:18am On May 02, 2015
The ports have been before the oil, so money from the ports, Oodua investments, cocoa and groundnuts developed the oil.

chukwudi44:

Oil money was used to develop the ports and not vice versa.Nigeria gets over80% of its earnings from oil. That is the main stay of the Nigerian economy and not even ports or companies which can also be constructed anywhere.

Tomorrow the FG can decide to build ports in onitsha, calabar, ph or ibaka,companies can also relocate if conditions become unbearable but same cannot be said about oil deposits

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:20am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=royalcatier post=33332986] Good, he's not silly and that's the reason why it will be scrapped if he can't afford to pay everyone involved.

[/quote,

Okay let's watch and see
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:21am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
The ports have been before the oil, so money from the ports, Oodua investments, cocoa and groundnuts developed the oil.

Bros abeg I don't want to laugh too much this morning

6 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:22am On May 02, 2015
After he had gained massively from Jonathan's administration...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by laplace12(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2015
I pray he stays safe after this comment.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by KingsleyCEO: 7:23am On May 02, 2015
So long my fuel is secured no problem. You can even Scrap presidency.

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by investnotspend: 7:25am On May 02, 2015
kodded:
any president that want to keep his country united in his regime should not tamper with the money meant for niger deltan militants....................a word they say is enough for the wise

Shoro niyen ?

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by free2ryhme: 7:25am On May 02, 2015
I am still trying to understand the idea behind his comment
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by kayonpoint(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

In the ordinary sense of it, any person or group that picks up arms in the name of struggle or agitation ought to have been treated as terrorists, hence nobody or group should take the gesture of the federal government for granted.

nice observation.... I'll suggest Buhari should look into this, it gonna aid is administration grin grin

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/emami-calls-scrapping-amnesty-programme/
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by eagleeyez: 7:28am On May 02, 2015
Chanchit:
Now he really looks like a war lord.

But he is right! Reason on the meaning of amnesty and then compare to exactly what "we"are practicalisingz.

South south is given the highest budget, more slots in oil companies, more scholarships but please just go and look at those states like bayelsa, rivers. Poverty is very high, unemployment is very high and do u know the funny thing,high level of illitertacy and oil bunkeering is still going on with hundreds of millions lost daily

South south is pulling nigeria back yert we accuse the north? I laugh

6 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by eaglechild: 7:28am On May 02, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Haha lol!!!!

I have warned Igbos who are banking on the emotion of Ijaws by forcing themselves on Niger-delta; Ijaws are only part of Niger delta.

There is nothing like United SS. Ijaws are only pained cos their son lost the election and Igbos quickly tapped into that by attaching SS to SE in all their hatred campaign these days but Igbos ll be shocked when Ijaws finally understand that they as Ijaws are on their own With Igbos.
You just had to find a way to drag Igbos into this.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:28am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
I thought as much cos, if Buhari doesn't end the amnesty now, he will have to start paying Bokoharam too, even Opc,. Terrorist are one and the same.

And the 13% derivatives must be re-visited, Lagos and Ogun aren't getting their share.

What share¿...south west has no oil & shouldn't look towards that direction.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by coolhamid(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2015
Holywizard:
u're a bastard!!! Try it & see whether dis nonsense called Nigeria will eva make sense again.

N/B; Dont play wit Niger/Delta Militants
You sound like a Militant

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 7:29am On May 02, 2015
Sister, better to laugh than cry.

chukwudi44:

Bros abeg I don't want to laugh too much this morning
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by SerialMan: 7:29am On May 02, 2015
I would hav supported u only if u had said let EACH STATE TAKE CHARGE OF WHAT THEY HAVE AND NOT let the Fg drops 13% of anything they get from any land or scrap it

royalcatier:
FG has used money that could have been used to build 10 ports in developing the Oil, I'm sure you know the local grave diggers didn't drill the first oil.

Oil brings money into the federal govt just like the port and the companies do.

Lagos and Ogun have oil, please tell me where the oil in those SE states are?

This is apple to apple, let the Fg drops 13% of anything they get from any land or scrap it. And where nothing is gotten, nothing is dropped!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form / Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations / Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.