Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants (39332 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 7:30am On May 02, 2015
I'm all for that!

[quote author=chukwudi44 post=33333235][/quote]
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Ilekeh(f): 7:30am On May 02, 2015
kodded:
any president that want to keep his country united in his regime should not tamper with the money meant for niger deltan militants....................a word they say is enough for the wise

Laziness. Are you benefitting?

It's your land, so what? It's our oil grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:31am On May 02, 2015
now he is talking sense...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:31am On May 02, 2015
Ayiri must be mad!!...while I might have to agree with his points objectively I must say he is a big hypocrite...so after benefiting and becoming a billionaire via the amnesty programme he wants the scheme ended because he is now on the side of the ruling party..ayiri just wait for tompolo,boyloaf,africa,asari and ateke to get hold of you..

Such arrangement to end the amnesty should be carried out unanimously by all militants...

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by wiloy2k8(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Haha lol!!!!

I have warned Igbos who are banking on the emotion of Ijaws by forcing themselves on Niger-delta; Ijaws are only part of Niger delta.

There is nothing like United SS. Ijaws are only pained cos their son lost the election and Igbos quickly tapped into that by attaching SS to SE in all their hatred campaign these days but Igbos ll be shocked when Ijaws finally understand that they as Ijaws are on their own With Igbos.

guy u get sense ? wetin concern igbo with this topic naa . why u dey bring our matter here ... u don craze finish .mcheew
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:32am On May 02, 2015
rockafela:

@ Op Ayiri is Not an ex-militant....i nor know where una de get una info from

I tire o! AYIRI no be millitant o , neither has he ever been a warlord
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:33am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
I thought as much cos, if Buhari doesn't end the amnesty now, he will have to start paying Bokoharam too, even Opc,. Terrorist are one and the same.

And the 13% derivatives must be re-visited, Lagos and Ogun aren't getting their share.
which lagos and ondo?..
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:34am On May 02, 2015
First reasonable contribution since the inception of mankind...

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by ayindejimmy(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Do Lagos and Ogun have oil?
News flash!!!

Oil has been discovered in commercial quantity in Lagos, Ogun, Kogi, Sokoto and Kwara state. And Ondo had already been part of The oil community.
What the person you quoted meant was that Lagos is a high earner of revenue too so it should be accorded same respect

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by jmichlins(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2015
you made a whole lot of sense. you can choose to fight the government or you can choose to improve your life. am beginning to admire this ayiri of a guy. the success he's being at his age and his economic clout
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:34am On May 02, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Haha lol!!!!

I have warned Igbos who are banking on the emotion of Ijaws by forcing themselves on Niger-delta; Ijaws are only part of Niger delta.

There is nothing like United SS. Ijaws are only pained cos their son lost the election and Igbos quickly tapped into that by attaching SS to SE in all their hatred campaign these days but Igbos ll be shocked when Ijaws finally understand that they as Ijaws are on their own With Igbos.

Ok,since they aren't allied with the south east,i guess they are with the south west¿

Wake up man & see the fact that if Nigeria disintegrates....Only the south west(yolobas) that would have nothing to fall back on.

You think the igbos & hausas are afraid of disintegration... Thats why yoloba people are always clamoring for one Nigeria,because they know the effect of it.

8 Likes

royalcatier:
Sis, where do you know in Lagos and Ogun? Do you have oil in SE and if so where? The companies paid taxes to FG and just pay some fees to the state. Why are you not talking about the ports? We should get 13% of the revenue FG get from our land too, that's it!

which land na....the companies already pay tax...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by nsyforreal: 7:35am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
I thought as much cos, if Buhari doesn't end the amnesty now, he will have to start paying Bokoharam too, even Opc,. Terrorist are one and the same.

And the 13% derivatives must be re-visited, Lagos and Ogun aren't getting their share.

Good morning,going thru your post I stumbled into the 13% derivation which you said Lagos and Ogun are not getting their share.please correct me if am wrong.is 13 percent derivation not for oil producing states.if that's the case,Lagos and Ogun states do not qualify for it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by realjoker(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

FG can rather decide to build ports in other regions, please stop comparing apples to oranges please. Yes there is oil in imo,abia and anambra, the only sw state that has oil is ondo.
and ondo daily oil production eclipes imo,abia, and anambra daily production and anambra is not recognise as an oil producing state by fg and the leg

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by VhatAmazingDude: 7:35am On May 02, 2015
Hehehehe.. This Warri billionaire is a selfish man.
He's probably acting out a bet he made with some opposition mogul.
Dokubo may be large with cash. Tompolo may be seeing millions now to care less.
But any attempt to sever the Amnesty ties would be met with destructive tendencies.
Let Buhari calm down and go for his first year in charge, focusing on more-pressing issues first.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by kristisking(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2015
Everrbody looking for attention.They just want to be in the news for good or bad reason.This man needs to watch his back.Dont bite the fingers that feed you.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 7:36am On May 02, 2015
The same Lagos and Ogun will be declared soon. Ondo is already at half capacity.

IzonOwei:
which lagos and ondo?..

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by ogunniyi2: 7:37am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros abeg where are the oils located in Lagos and Ogun? It's like you are not aware companies in Lagos pays tax to LASG.

Besides companies can always relocate when the need arises
No!!! Companies in lagos pays tax to federal government. Federal government collect taxes which includes VAT,CIT,WHT e.tc . Lagos state is only entitle to collection of PAYE and some extreneous taxes

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by driand(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2015
jared007:
Ayiri is seeking relevance in his new party. Amnesty programme must continue or else the boys will blow up the pipelines and oil facilities in their backyards!
it should not be stopped out rightly but should be reviewed.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Splashme: 7:37am On May 02, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Haha lol!!!!

There is nothing like United SS. Ijaws are only pained cos their son lost the election and Igbos quickly tapped into This at by attaching SS to SE in all their hatred campaign these days but Igbos ll be shocked when Ijaws finally understand that they as Ijaws are on their own With Igbos.

This Yoruba boy. . .
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by eagleeyez: 7:38am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oil money was used to develop the ports and not vice versa.Nigeria gets over80% of its earnings from oil. That is the main stay of the Nigerian economy and not even ports or companies which can also be constructed anywhere.

Tomorrow the FG can decide to build ports in onitsha, calabar, ph or ibaka,companies can also relocate if conditions become unbearable but same cannot be said about oil deposits

My dear, practically every stated now has oil including the most abused north.
Now that oil is no longer as valued asa before , what's the issue on it?
Mind u agriculture has and will always be one of our major source of revenues, we provide high % of jobs thans to agric

Yes oil was used to build infrastructurebut is that what we are using to maintain it? And mind u oil revenue was not the only source we used to build nigeria including ports.

We have reached the period where oil is no longer a big deal as lots of countries now have . We are falling on agric which is most favourable as most xcountries geograapghical settings don't support agric( thank God)

And guess what? The same north that we have been insulting as leeches are the major farmers, the north is where most mineral resources are found and has fertile soil. They are the producers of the tomatoes ,pepper, onions( just imagine these 3 alone)

South south cannot continue to hold nigerians to ransome over what they can't even defend or make use of

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by lameda07: 7:39am On May 02, 2015
Dear Buhari,

Please, do not alter such arrangement. Altering amnesty would further create a leverage for those planning to raise Arms againgst your Govt.

However, mobilise more personnel for the military and procure adequate weaponry for likelihood of sabotage from that region.

Please, spare no one!!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by opiaoku: 7:40am On May 02, 2015
Reski:
Let them try it. Buhari is not Jonathan. They will have themselves to blame when the full wrath of the Nigerian millitary is unleashed on them. Amnesty program needs to be stopped we can't continue paying criminal's when our graduates are unemployed and roaming the streets.

remember obj failed the quest and you think buhari will just order the army to go and wipe out ND

mr man you no make sense

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 7:40am On May 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/emami-calls-scrapping-amnesty-programme/

its people like dis we'll kill first when the war begins...cos enemy within is more dangerous than enemy without
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by sweetgala(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2015
After he don chop his own finished he wants to close the door.

How this guy was accepted into APC I don't know.

He is an obvious AGIP , it was only 1 months ago GEJ was in his house chilling with him, how he switched quickly after GEJ lost is dishonest
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:40am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
Yes they do, but what I'm talking about right now is what the FG is getting from these states from companies and the ports, we need 13% of what the FG gets from our land too.

Igbos are in control of the 90% importation of goods into the country,so don't mention the south west has port...

And you know what that means if Nigeria disintegrates¿

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 7:41am On May 02, 2015
Oil producing states and every state that is bringing large amount of money into the Federal purse must get the 13%.

nsyforreal:

Good morning,going thru your post I stumbled into the 13% derivation which you said Lagos and Ogun are not getting their share.please correct me if am wrong.is 13 percent derivation not for oil producing states.if that's the case,Lagos and Ogun states do not qualify for it.

Thank you.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by dlux: 7:42am On May 02, 2015
He's saying this because he's well to do. Make him go bankrupt & hungry again his tone will change. Typical problems of rich Nigerians. Am not from 9ja delta but pay them & compensate its their right. Cut down the salaries of the legislators who do nothing but enact useless laws (anti-gay was the only good one they passed into law since 1999). Cut down Ex governonrs gratuity, Ex presidents, refine all petroleum products locally, restore Ajaokuta stell plant & see Nigeria grow to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by miko914: 7:42am On May 02, 2015
dis man want to cause trouble again. cuz stopin dat progrm wil cause disaster in d area. bt as of dis survilance our army can do it.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by asamaigho(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2015
adahgold:
Ayiri is a fool is it not from the same amnesty he made his billions? Now dat he is a billionaire he wants government to scrap it because he is made, Nigerians with there greedy attitude that's y we cannot move forward as a nation.

u are either a bigger fool or u are extremely ignorant or even 'both' AYIRI has been a billionaire even before yaradua was a d gov of kastina, so how did amnesty made him a billionaire?
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by wirinet(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

If the elections were rigged in the ss Buhari would not be our president elect.There were enough PVCS in the region to cancel out Buhari slim margin of victory. The APC is simply not wanted in the lower Niger region.

I am still waiting for the day Buhari would be stupid enough to scrap the amnesty program. I really don't think he would be that stupid

What are you talking about? you people talk on issues you absolutely have no idea about. How many votes were allocated to Buhari in the whole of the SS save Edo. We the Itsekiris had a grouse with president Jonathan and PDP over the Ogidigben Gas project and other issues concerning the discriminate siting of projects in mainly ijaw areas of the state. We specifically decided to support Buhari as a protest, but how many votes were allocated to Buhari in Itsekiri areas? Lots of my Family members are involved in PDP politics from local government to federal level, so believe me i know what i am talking about. Even during the last the governorship elections of 2011, Ogboru would have won if not for the votes allocated to Uduaghan from the 3 warri local government areas.

Please explain what Amnesty program you are talking about? Or are you, any member of your family or even your tribe benefitting from the amnesty program. So what will you do if Buhari decides to scrap the so called amnesty program?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.