Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies (37061 Views)

Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Truthisit: 3:31pm On May 02, 2015
redsun:
Ode professor. Lazy intellectuals that happens to be thesin core of african plagues. The so-called educated are less intelligent and productive as common ants.

Your victory is a result of the northern insurgents blackmail that started from day one of gej era nothing else.
OMO ALE. WHO IS ODE HERE! A MAN IS FULFILLING HIS DESTINY AND YOU ARE HERE RANTING TO HELL. STOP FOOLING YOURSELF, WAKE UP BOY!

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
Osinbajo, your win is a reflection of APC rigging machinery in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina states.

APC was more proactive than PDP which had 90% of prophecies favouring them.

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 02, 2015
gentlelarry:
sebi u dey there when adeboye talk am, get brain!
The Spirit of God is No longer with Adeboye only those who have the Spirit that comes from God can see this. Adeboye said and I quote “Unfortunately, because it is election
year, I can’t tell you all that God told me
about Nigeria" .The question is has he said something like that before? The Truth is God did not speak to him hence his reluctance to speak in the name of the Lord instead he said and I quote “By
the end of the year, many will say ‘all is
well that ends well.’” Who does not know everyone will say Thank you Lord for making me see the end of the year even if they have nothing to eat on 31st? Adeboye is just playing the game on the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2015
gentlelarry:
sebi u dey there when adeboye talk am, get brain!
The Spirit of God is No longer with Adeboye only those who have the Spirit that comes from God can see this. Adeboye said and I quote “Unfortunately, because it is election
about Nigeria" .The question is has he said something like that before? The Truth is God did not speak to him hence his reluctance to speak in the name of the Lord instead he said and I quote “By
well that ends well.’” Who does not know everyone will say Thank you Lord for making me see the end of the year even if they have nothing to eat on 31st? Adeboye is just playing the game on the gullible.

And Mr next time you want to quote someone try and look at the moniker I wii not like to see you on my mention again.

Thanks and God help you.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Lucasbalo(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2015
Janet101:
My incoming vice president, congratulations sir.
..pls put religion for one side, we want change
Gbam. The politicians and there religiosity.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by kamo2930yahoo(f): 3:41pm On May 02, 2015
jmichlins:
Give credit to whom credit is due. Your victory is as a result of Nigerians being frustrated by PDP led maladministration. In case of prophecy, he's not the owner of the words he prophesied so tell me more
so God cannot use Pst Adeboye to prophesy again for change to come to Nigeria? So the credit goes to Nigerians abi? *smh
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by mbulela: 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
Symphony007:
how this man Of questionable character and association became a senior pastor on RCCG shows how much of a joke churches in nigeria are!!
I am not Bola Tinubu's biggest fan but I take exception you maligning the reputation of Professor Osinbajo. Kindly back up such weighty accusations with proof or kindly retract. In the absence of either, we will consider your comment baseless.
Prof. Osinbajo is a man of impeccable character and reputation. I dare you to prove otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by visionjoe: 3:51pm On May 02, 2015
Allosaurus:
Osibanjo has visited Ifa at the shrine. No way back again to the house of God
that sounds immature
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Truthisit: 3:52pm On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
FOR EVERY IDLE TALK, YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT ON THE JUGDEMENT DAY!
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by muye9782: 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
To buttres my peoples point,we don tired of PDP.so ACN must do good or else!Na out be dat.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
Truthisit:

FOR EVERY IDLE TALK, YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT ON THE JUGDEMENT DAY!
The Spiritual man judges everything and him himself is to be judge by No one.

You see you can only tie church goers down by Scriptures.....you can't tie a saint of God down with the Scripture

2 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 02, 2015
Koroaso:
********PASTOR YEMI Osinbajo************

********PLEASE TONE DOWN ALL RELIGIOUS RHETORICS************

********WE ARE TIRED OF MIXING RELIGION,SSUPERNATURAL WITH STATE AND RULE OF LAW********

********SAME APPLIES TO BUHARI,GET TO WORK******

********NIGERIANS ARE WATCHING......WE NEED RESULTS.....LEAVE RELIGION OUT OF IT*************

*******IF BY 2019 WE DONT SEE RESULTS WE WILL VOTE OUT YOU,BUHARI AND APC***********

*******IN THE MEANTIME,SHOW US WHAT U PROMISED******

******ONCE AGAIN NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF HUMAN GODS,THATS ONE OF THE THINGS WE DIDNT LIKE ABOUT GEJ.....HE WAS MIXING RELIGION WITH STATE WILFULLY********

*******ITS A COUNTRY WE ARE ONE WE HAVE DIFFERENCES...AS LEADERS YOU SHOULD UNIFY AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DIFFERENCES***********

******* THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENCY IS NOT AN ADVERT FOR DADDY G.O SUPER POWERS....LOL...DONT THREAD THE GEJ ROUTE SO EARLY********

GMB/PYO

So so right. . We cannot spare a waking second hyper ventilating
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by olawaleroc: 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Osumbade, sorry Osinbajo, God didnt make you Vice President-elect, Tinubu nominated you, as his trusted boi-boi and Nigerians voted. In an attempt to remain unanswerable to Nigerians, most politicians always ascribe their success to an inexisting being called God. I am not saying there is no creator force or cosmic creative energy, but I am saying that the being you call God, which you all use to deceive the ignorant didnt annoint you. As you go into Aso Rock, remember that neither Daddy GO nor an inexistent deity chose you. Nigerians want 24/7 electricity. That is why you and GrandPa were rigged in.

Do not repeat that mor0nic statement again.

What is this one saying? If you dont believe in a Diety go and perish in the Lagoon. We Nigerians believe in GOD

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by olawaleroc: 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
Symphony007:
Your victory is the fulfilment of years of blind submission to bola Ahmed tinubu as a loyal godson, how this man Of questionable character and association became a senior pastor on RCCG shows how much of a joke churches in nigeria are!!

Mumu even Tinubu himself is a loyalist to Pastor Adeboye. So whether Tinubu or Osinbajo all na Adeboye loyalists. Remove bad belle and allow the man give his own testimony
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
olawaleroc:

What is this one saying? If you dont believe in a Diety go and perish in the Lagoon. We Nigerians believe in GOD
That makes me a Ghanian then. And those who sentence me to the Lagoon are Theist hence Nigerians. Quid Mor0n
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by steveben7(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=pijango post=33333506] The vice-president elect, Professor Osinbajo is at the ongoing RCCG May 1st Holy Ghost service where he came out to testify of the goodness of God. Here’s what he said while addressing the congregation tonight;

"We were campaigning for over four months on air, road, rail, everywhere and God saw us through, protected us and kept us from harm. And on the 28th of March, God crowned our efforts. I thank God for the special gift and I thank God for marking me out as a person and giving me the position of the vice president elect. This is a fulfilment of Daddy G.O's prophecy earlier this year that RCCG pastors, ministers, wiil be used by God.

Yea I rmber daddy G.O prophesy some tym last year dat a tym wil come wen dey wil need some one to fill certain position in Govt were dey dnt want their type in such position dat ur name wil be mention and we all shouted Amen dis is d fulfilment of dat prophesy
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by olawaleroc: 4:21pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
That makes me a Ghanian then. And those who sentence me to the Lagoon are Theist hence Nigerians. Quid Mor0n

We have two major religion in Nigeria and we all have hope in a real God not a force. so take your morbid religion elsewhere Lunatic!
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2015
olawaleroc:

We have two major religion in Nigeria and we all have hope in a real God not a force. so take your morbid religion elsewhere Lunatic!
Who is a lunatic, someone who believes in unseen things or someone who believes what he sees ?
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Skoopy(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2015
Hope you continue to keep a date regularly with your local parish prof. May God grant you wisdom to lead us right.

One naija.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by olawaleroc: 4:44pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Who is a lunatic, someone who believes in unseen things or someone who believes what he sees ?

You are getting more insane by the moment. So over 109million Nigerians who believe in a unseen omnipotent being are lunatics while only you who believe in nothing is not. I think you have moved to being deranged mentally. unbalanced human being!
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 02, 2015
olawaleroc:

You are getting more insane by the moment. So over 109million Nigerians who believe in a unseen omnipotent being are lunatics while only you who believe in nothing is not. I think you have moved to being deranged mentally. unbalanced human being!
I disagree, I think the only lunatic is the person calling names here. Why would anyone think a Holy Spirit had sperm, that's if you still believe Holy spirit impregnated Holy Mary, and if you do not believe there was sex or sperm involved 2000yrs ago during that conjugation, isnt it an indication of madness ?

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by olawaleroc: 4:55pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
I disagree, I think the only lunatic is the person calling names here. Why would anyone think a Holy Spirit had sperm, that's if you still believe Holy spirit impregnated Holy Mary, and if you do not believe there was sex or sperm involved 2000yrs ago during that conjugation, isnt it an indication of madness ?

I can see you are very high on maurijana and ogogoro as you have no fear at all telling the whole world that the diety they are worshiping is non existent. May be you hallucinate so much on how you came into this world on your own without the intervention of a Almighty God.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
olawaleroc:

I can see you are very high on maurijana and ogogoro as you have no fear at all telling the whole world that the diety they are worshiping is non existent. May be you hallucinate so much on how you came into this world on your own without the intervention of a Almighty God.

I am surprise that you chose to believe but decide to call others name for choosing not to believe an in-existent being. Humans are the most intelligent beings in the cosmic fields of energy. As we migrate to other fields of existence we transcend as spirit energy and keep monitoring evolution of life in every part of the multiverse, it is us all along. We come here to develop the fields, we go back there to use our creative abilities on the other side and we return here to guide others. It has been us all along, we are the God you are worshiping. Its us all along. there is no other force apart from us in the multiverse. Do not live and die naive.

I can guide you out of your ignorance if you beg me to. Its not free though.

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by bigass123(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
another factory fitted f00l... God has a way of dealing with your type, so its useless joining issues with you.

Billyonaire:
Osumbade, sorry Osinbajo, God didnt make you Vice President-elect, Tinubu nominated you, as his trusted boi-boi and Nigerians voted. In an attempt to remain unanswerable to Nigerians, most politicians always ascribe their success to an inexisting being called God. I am not saying there is no creator force or cosmic creative energy, but I am saying that the being you call God, which you all use to deceive the ignorant didnt annoint you. As you go into Aso Rock, remember that neither Daddy GO nor an inexistent deity chose you. Nigerians want 24/7 electricity. That is why you and GrandPa were rigged in.

Do not repeat that mor0nic statement again.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
bigass123:
another factory fitted f00l... God has a way of dealing with your type, so its useless joining issues with you.
bigass, take it easy.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by olawaleroc: 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:

I am surprise that you chose to believe but decide to call others name for choosing not to believe an in-existent being. Humans are the most intelligent beings in the cosmic fields of energy. As we migrate to other fields of existence we transcend as spirit energy and keep monitoring evolution of life in every part of the multiverse, it is us all along. We come here to develop the fields, we go back there to use our creative abilities on the other side and we return here to guide others. It has been us all along, we are the God you are worshiping. Its us all along. there is no other force apart from us in the multiverse. Do not live and die naive.

I can guide you out of your ignorance if you beg me to. Its not free though.

Guide my foot. so even if we take a part of your belief for analysis. who created your insipid cosmic energy and who gives it the intelligent design and protocol program it is evolving with. Be wise. give me your bb pin for beta discourse. You are just too gullible

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by wallex1983(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2015
For all these PDP haters, lagoon gates hasn't closed o. Take dressing!
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by petermichaels(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
Oh!! So Adeboye bn prophesy? Me nö know oh! And me no hear
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
olawaleroc:

Guide my foot. so even if we take a part of your belief for analysis. who created your insipid cosmic energy and who gives it the intelligent design and protocol program it is evolving with. Be wise. give me your bb pin for beta discourse. You are just too gullible
Energy can NEVER be created nor destroyed but can be converted from one form to the other. Also note that your fables states that GOD can not be created, in fact, it states that GOD has no begining nor ending, but can equally change form, like that burning bush Moses saw, like those begging angels...Do you remember ? Have you noticed that your GOD has similar definition to Energy ? Do you care to research if what we call energy is what you call God ? Think and stop cursing.

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by NobleG1(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2015
Osibanjo make sure you keep religion out of Government.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by olawaleroc: 5:50pm On May 02, 2015
NobleG1:
Osibanjo make sure you keep religion out of Government.

He made the testimony in his church not in a social function wetin be una own self
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Hanibal(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The Spiritual man judges everything and him himself is to be judge by No one.

You see you can only tie church goers down by Scriptures.....you can't tie a saint of God down with the Scripture
although I do not agree with your assertion concerning daddy G O... this response I quoted makes me wanna give you holy hugs and kisses .... I am one of your kind... better put "you can tie church goers down by skillful manipulation of the scriptures, but you cannot tie a saint down by such manipulations, because the spirit of truth himself is his teacher"... word!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / Aisha Buhari Away From Nigeria For 2 Months In Protest - Daily Trust / Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.