Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,518 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Cute Romantic Text Messaging Ideas For Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Romantic Text Messaging Ideas For Your Girlfriend (929 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Romantic Text Messaging Ideas For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03am On May 02, 2015
You text your girlfriend all the time, but now you want some unique text message ideas that show her just how much you care. It's tricky though, isn't it? To come up with something that's special and meaningful in just a few phrases? Well, that's where I come in: to help you find the exact words you need to show her specifically that you care, that you're thinking of her, that you're proud to call her your girlfriend.

1)Share How You Feel - Really

One of the most beautiful things a boyfriend ever told his girlfriend , started with him crying. She asked why, and he replied, "You know how sometimes you look at a rainbow , and it's so beautiful, it brings you to tears? That's how I feel when I look at you". Now, you may not burst into tears when you look at your girlfriend, but I'll bet you've been overwhelmed with emotion for her more than once. Remember that feeling. Honor it. Then, text her exactly that. Trust me, she'll melt.

2) Share Your Smile
Whenever something happens where you've suddenly got a sappy grin on your face because of her, share it with your girlfriend. "You're the reason for my smile today," works, or even something more specific, like, "I can't wipe the smile off my face today! Every time I think of last night, I start grinning".

3)Why You're My Girlfriend
Well, why is she? Can you annotate the ways, reasons, feelings that made you want to say to the world, "This gal is mine!" Start off by sharing the whole phrase: "Reason #1 You're My Girlfriend: because you bake the best chocolate chip cookies!" After a handful of reasons over a couple of days, just start enumerating them when you text: "#21: You're so beautiful, you take my breath away".

4)Send a Picture
Okay, so it's a bit of a cop-out as opposed to actual words, but sometimes a picture really does tell the story better. Maybe you see a heart-shaped box, or her favorite flower. Take a picture and send it, with the annotation, "Thinking of you..." Rainbows, a screenshot of how long until you're off work, or even a picture of you pretending to kiss her will all work. Get creative!
Re: Cute Romantic Text Messaging Ideas For Your Girlfriend by messi111: 4:38pm On May 11, 2015
EricRichie:
You text your girlfriend all the time, but now you want some unique text message ideas that show her just how much you care. It's tricky though, isn't it? To come up with something that's special and meaningful in just a few phrases? Well, that's where I come in: to help you find the exact words you need to show her specifically that you care, that you're thinking of her, that you're proud to call her your girlfriend.

1)Share How You Feel - Really

One of the most beautiful things a boyfriend ever told his girlfriend , started with him crying. She asked why, and he replied, "You know how sometimes you look at a rainbow , and it's so beautiful, it brings you to tears? That's how I feel when I look at you". Now, you may not burst into tears when you look at your girlfriend, but I'll bet you've been overwhelmed with emotion for her more than once. Remember that feeling. Honor it. Then, text her exactly that. Trust me, she'll melt.

2) Share Your Smile
Whenever something happens where you've suddenly got a sappy grin on your face because of her, share it with your girlfriend. "You're the reason for my smile today," works, or even something more specific, like, "I can't wipe the smile off my face today! Every time I think of last night, I start grinning".

3)Why You're My Girlfriend
Well, why is she? Can you annotate the ways, reasons, feelings that made you want to say to the world, "This gal is mine!" Start off by sharing the whole phrase: "Reason #1 You're My Girlfriend: because you bake the best chocolate chip cookies!" After a handful of reasons over a couple of days, just start enumerating them when you text: "#21: You're so beautiful, you take my breath away".

4)Send a Picture
Okay, so it's a bit of a cop-out as opposed to actual words, but sometimes a picture really does tell the story better. Maybe you see a heart-shaped box, or her favorite flower. Take a picture and send it, with the annotation, "Thinking of you..." Rainbows, a screenshot of how long until you're off work, or even a picture of you pretending to kiss her will all work. Get creative!

Senseless post
Ur just waisting space on NL
Re: Cute Romantic Text Messaging Ideas For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
messi111:

Senseless post
Ur just waisting space on NL

Loool at least am not like you;posting unclad pictures of girls in your threads... .

EricRichie
Re: Cute Romantic Text Messaging Ideas For Your Girlfriend by messi111: 5:19pm On May 11, 2015
EricRichie:

Loool at least am not like you;posting unclad pictures of girls in your threads... .

EricRichie

Mumu get a life... I'm making $ .. you're posting shit

(1) (Reply)

Essential Elements In A Relationship / Exams Questions / What's An Absolute NO-NO In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.