Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (134165 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by mirexxx(f): 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
Rextayne:
to paradise I just came back yesterday. grin so hw are you kd girl? smiley
paradise?? undecided
I'm fine smiley
so when are you visiting the romance section? Unibenstudent misses you lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
paradise?? undecided
I'm fine smiley
so when are you visiting the romance section? Unibenstudent misses you lipsrsealed
gringrin
yeah ofcourse! grin
I don't know tho, I don't want to ignite another trouble again so that idiotic mod pasqal won't threaten me with ban tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahaha uniben my nigga, send my regards to him, I'm going offline
, GOODNIGHT. wink
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by mirexxx(f): 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
Rextayne:
yeah ofcourse! grin
I don't know tho, I don't want to ignite another trouble again so that idiotic mod pasqal won't threaten me with ban tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahaha uniben my nigga, send my regards to him, I'm going offline
, GOODNIGHT. wink
pasqal is no longer a Romance section Mod tho...goodnight wink
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by simdam500(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2015
Seen this before
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by kolado(m): 1:04am On May 03, 2015
Who e don help 4 his community? undecided abeg mak we hear word
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by pmann2(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2015
kolado:
Who e don help 4 his community? undecided abeg mak we hear word

Who help mikel for his community?... Nor dey surprise say, even his community nor want am to succeed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Sanuzi(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2015
So many professor reading all text books no get half of this ooo . This life is so beautiful & wonderful. Congrats to him & his Family

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 03, 2015
OP, you mean the bench warmer?
Btw, why do we so much believe in fencing our compounds?
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by zendy: 12:36pm On May 03, 2015
You know you have made it in life when you can afford a house that has indoor swimming pool and customised Jakuzzi. Very nice Mikel enjoy your money bro.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:50pm On May 03, 2015
Nice taste smiley
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by deletrue: 11:13am On May 04, 2015
NICENEDU29:

My dear u even have time to reply to that useless good-for-nothing fool. He is simply an empty vessel that makes large noise. His comment is borne out of jealousy and his jealousy is caused by laziness. Pls my dear just ignore him because silence is the best answer to a fool. Let him continue dwelling in his laziness until he learns how to appreciate other people's dint of hard work.
Thanks so much. We need to tackle the hausas and the people of the west.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
mirexxx:
pasqal is no longer a Romance section Mod ...goodnight wink
*sigh of relief* grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by mirexxx(f): 8:06pm On May 10, 2015
Rextayne:
*sigh of relief* grin grin
cheesy I miss u
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 10, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy I miss u
hahahahahaha really? I miss you too my good friend. smiley
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by mirexxx(f): 8:21pm On May 10, 2015
Rextayne:
hahahahahaha really? I miss you too my good friend. smiley
smiley
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley
I'm very busy chasing $ I will let you know when I am finally online, bye. wink smiley
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by mirexxx(f): 8:44pm On May 10, 2015
Rextayne:
I'm very busy chasing $ I will let you know when I am finally online, bye. wink smiley
okay good luck wink
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 10, 2015
cool
mirexxx:
okay good luck wink
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by SethJr: 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
Omo see those rothwaila

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
sethjr:
Omo see those rothwaila

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.