Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... (2155 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by cutebola: 11:28am On May 02, 2015
She has made it no secret that she and husband Kanye West are trying to conceive another child.

And it certainly seems to be a labour of love for Kim Kardashian as she recently revealed how draining the process has been.

The 34-year-old actress opened up to E! News about the tiresome venture while backstage at a taping of the Jimmy Kimmel Show on Thursday evening.
She told Catt Sadler: 'We are trying. We try every single day. You can't try harder than we try.'

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star also revealed that her 37-year-old rapper husband has not been too happy about the struggles they have encountered in trying to conceive.

Kim said: 'It's getting exhausting. He always says, "Trying for baby No. 2 isn't as fun as trying to baby No. 1."'

She went on to discuss the difficulties they faced when giving birth to their now 20-month-old daughter, North, as she said: 'I did go through a lot with the delivery and so we faced a couple challenges.
But we're literally trying everything that we can to make it happen, so I'm to the point now where it's not as stressful to me. And maybe that's when they say it happens.'

Though they would like to have the child on their own, Kim revealed at that she may be open to a surrogate as she elaborated: 'I think if it came to that point, but we've trying for over a year and I would maybe wait a couple of years until that point happened.'

As the couple are coming up on their one-year anniversary, it seems to be nothing but wedded bliss for the couple as she said: 'You just learn all the little things about each other.

'We love to work out together. We love to have the TV on and I'm cooking and we're playing with our daughter. You know we have this routineā€¦[we] love being together. And so I think you learn something about each other every single day when you're living together.'

Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Nobody: 11:45am On May 02, 2015
They should stop trying to force it, the baby will come.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Dheartless: 11:56am On May 02, 2015
she should continue the duties she was employed/paid for and stop complaining..
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Feranchek(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2015
Iffa hia sey e dey exhausting! After Bros don pay huge money for your head you kon dey complain. Ngwanu, give way na, make one Nairaland babe enter grin pomo head

1 Like

Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 02, 2015
Feranchek:
Iffa hia sey e dey exhausting! After Bros don pay huge money for your head you kon dey complain. Ngwanu, give way na, make one Nairaland babe enter grin pomo head
I will like to assist her wink
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by KanwuliaJara: 1:46pm On May 02, 2015
Road don close ni? shocked
O ti o! cry

Phocking don turn heavy work ke! Chei!!!! grin
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Baba419(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Of course you will
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by SirShymexx: 3:02pm On May 02, 2015
Iyalasisi:

Interesting.
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On May 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Road don close ni? shocked
O ti o! cry

Phocking don turn heavy work ke! Chei!!!! grin
Kylie kardashian can help her with that cheesy

sometimes baby no 2 isn't always as easy as the first. So it's not peculiar to her alone cheesy

Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by SirShymexx: 3:03pm On May 02, 2015
With a body like that - you can't blame the doozy Kanye for smashing that to smithereens everywhere 24/7.

Kanye is a bad muthaphucka! grin

1 Like

Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Feranchek(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2015
Iyalasisi:
hehehehehehe.... ehn chill small make she taya finish before you forward your own application
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by KanwuliaJara: 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Kylie kardashian can help her with that cheesy

sometimes baby no 2 isn't always as easy as the first. So it's not peculiar to her alone cheesy

You can say that again. She nor know say she don dey old? grin

She-daddy "BJ" aka Bruce Jenner can help too!
Muchechecheche!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by bukatyne(f): 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
Kim baby relax and North Jnr will come that way faster.

Kim seems ready to do 'till death do them part'
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by SAMBARRY: 7:37pm On May 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Muchechecheche!!!! grin
Bruce is now a woman. A woman cannot impregnate another woman grin
That ass now made me understand why Kanye wants to die there grin

Since dady is West, first daughter north, second child will be south grin

Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by KanwuliaJara: 7:40pm On May 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Bruce is now a woman. A woman cannot impregnate another woman grin

Kanye can help Brucy-LUCY! wink
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by SAMBARRY: 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
grin @ brucy lucy.i like that name grin
KanwuliaJara:

Kanye can help Brucy-LUCY! wink
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Muchechecheche!!!! grin

I think she just wanna use a surrogate anyway. She never loved being pregnant. She is just looking for an excuse to use surrogate .
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
Chillisauce:

I think she just wanna use a surrogate anyway. She never loved being pregnant. She is just looking for an excuse to use surrogate .
No chilli, she actually want to have another baby but it seems she is having a medical problem.

If they try and it doesn't click, surrogacy is the next.
Re: 'it's Getting Exhausting':kim Kardashian On Sex With Kanye West... by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
moca:

No chilli, she actually want to have another baby but it seems she is having a medical problem.

If they try and it doesn't click, surrogacy is the next.

of cos she wants to have another baby, I'm not sure she wants to carry another baby.

Dat babe can do anything to maintain her body which is her selling point. anyway, what do I know.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? / Crossroad: Advice To A Young Aspiring Lecturer (with An Option) / The Oldest Man In Nigeria Died This Morning At 125 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.