Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section (7772 Views)

What I've Noticed From Romance Section / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
When you upload your pics grin
I uploaded it yesterday for lala cheesy
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by stephenqueen: 4:28pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
When you upload your pics grin
No mind that female aja,oya give amu wetin aja dey chop
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu wetin be ur own with his dp.
cant u see a ghost at his back or lagmoskuit bra dey ur eyes cheesy
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

No mind that female aja,oya give amu wetin aja dey chop
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by stephenqueen: 4:34pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
cant u see a ghost at his back or lagmoskuit bra dey ur eyes cheesy
Mumu na ghost dey sabi ghosts na.Na because u be ghost bin make u sabi say na ghost dey kingtom back
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by stephenqueen: 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided undecided
Ipha tear you slap
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
u want chiam55 cheesy btw wey lagmostkuit?
I dey like say I no dey @ all...

Nice day... smiley
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 5:12pm On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

I don miss road ooo cheesy
Whr u go hide since
I dy sambisa na grin
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by kinglekan: 5:16pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
I dy sambisa na grin
Tah!! U nor fit survive with dt tin wey u cari for back naa!!
Shekau for don sama u tire. cheesy
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by kinglekan: 5:17pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
I uploaded it yesterday for lala cheesy

Upload for us naaa sad

Dis tin wey u dey do nor fair oooo
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 03, 2015
When are we gon have richest dudes,everytime this same BS angry
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Upload for us naaa sad

Dis tin wey u dey do nor fair oooo
hehehehe ok i will
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I dey like say I no dey @ all...

Nice day... smiley
ewwwwwww cheesy
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 5:36pm On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Tah!! U nor fit survive with dt tin wey u cari for back naa!!
Shekau for don sama u tire. cheesy
dem boko boys no like big yansh jere tongue
Na shekau drive me home sef say I no dy useful to am tongue
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by kinglekan: 5:40pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
dem boko boys no like big yansh jere tongue
Na shekau drive me home sef say I no dy useful to am tongue
Werey!! U nor fit well I swear. LMAO
Oya carry the yansh come my houz since shekau nor like beta thing. grin
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by kinglekan: 5:41pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe ok i will
Danke!!
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 5:55pm On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Werey!! U nor fit well I swear. LMAO

Oya carry the yansh come my houz since shekau nor like beta thing. grin
kingtom nob 9ice alapomeji o sad
As in hin no NICE @ll grin

U wan knack wetin u go pass go baba satan side bagrin
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by gagewonda(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

That your lame joke was funny tongue
lolz hmmm aiit noted tongue
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by kinglekan: 5:57pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
kingtom nob 9ice alapomeji o sad As in hin no NICE @ll grin
Leave mata for mattaias and sabi for sabinus. Make I sample the tin first. grin
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 5:59pm On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Leave mata for mattaias and sabi for sabinus. Make I sample the tin first. grin
God forbidangry

#teamV cool
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by kinglekan: 6:01pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
God forbidangry

#teamV :8
Werey!!! Amadioha strike ur punany!!!
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by ggrin(f): 6:06pm On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Werey!!! Amadioha strike ur punany!!!
Kundecided
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by kinglekan: 6:07pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
Kundecided
I dey come ya houz!!
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by defemidefemi(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2015
cbrass:

Wao.. you are pretty o kiss
de decisive her
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 03, 2015
Cute?? Yeah they tried *yawning *
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 03, 2015
lordhugo:

If no be say i just chop hot bbq pork and cold soaked garri with salt now now, i for tell you say i no need the compliments! tongue

Who r u on d Dp
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by cbrass(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2015
defemidefemi:
de decisive her

Bro shine your eyes nw undecided
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by KingTom(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
kingtom nob 9ice alapomeji o sad
As in hin no NICE @ll grin

Your nyash too strong na grin
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by Adaeze003(f): 7:39pm On May 03, 2015
Lists like this = attention seeking...
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by freshdude99(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
Why didn't you include your name?
Re: Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section by lordhugo(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Who r u on d Dp

#Non-Smiling cheesy

My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / Why Does Some Girls Don't Like To Be Kissed Why Fucking / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do?