Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? (761 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by Surestontop(f): 1:47pm On May 02, 2015
It is very important for siblings to love each other and never hide anything. A close friend of mine shared me something and I want to share it with you guys for your opinion. He was dating this lady and during their time together before they broke up he never mentioned his brother's name or anything about him, he doesn't even have his picture not that they don't like each other but they just mind their businesses. Now the lady didn't know he has a brother, they broke up and went their different ways now his elder brother came home with this same girl as his fiancée preparing for introduction arrangement. He was now wondering if he should tell his brother about his past relationship with this lady or pretends it never happened? He claimed he doesn't have any old feelings towards her anymore. What should he do Your advice is needed.
Re: How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by agarawu23(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2015
just a script u wanna shareundecided how will i date a Lady for so long without the awareness of my brother?

the reality aspect:- its not a good idea cos is hard for the guy to take eyes off his ex "once debe, always debe"
Re: How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by Orunto: 1:55pm On May 02, 2015
Watch Nonso Diobi and Emeka Eke in their film acted with Olu Jacobs. And solve the problem in that fashion.
Re: How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by LewisO: 1:56pm On May 02, 2015
If he want her why can't he marry her at the first place? undecided
Re: How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by valmunich(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2015
What happened to keeping it to yourself
Re: How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmm. I think he's got to let him know coz sooner or later he'll still raise the issue. But he should just try to put in a way that'll not portray her in complete negative light towards the brother.

The reason I think he should tell or the girl herself should tell the fiance is that the guy might want to use it as a blackmail to sleeping with her in the future. It's better to let the cat out of the bag now and if the brother want to break up with her so be it.

1 Like

Re: How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by demmy0325(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2015
Re: How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 02, 2015
Do it like a compass, I mean go straight to the point, ur bros sef suppose know ur ex and present mata nw.
Re: How Will He Tell His Elder Brother That His Fiancée Was His Ex Girlfriend?? by GboyegaD(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2015
So many things are still hidden. Was it a sexual relatownship?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Attracted To Men In Cars??? / What Her Daddy Did To Her / Dumping Advice Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.