Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) (49305 Views)

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by PapiNigga: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
The internet has gone agog as a lady recently disclosed how her sister got the surprise of her life when her lover proposed to her with a brand new car. She share the good news on instagram, and of course her sister said yea.(why won't she)

See how her sister captioned the photo below.
"The planning begins... countdown. My sister is getting married. Sooooo excited. I lost my voice that night. Could not stop screaming. She never hexperetit. Lol.. Can't wait to glam her up.We will be going all out on all her dresses. Watch this page Can't wait... so many dresses to be made. The list is unending. Congrats babyyy. *rolls up sleeves* time to get to work. #ProposalOnFleek#lovebirds"

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/recession-wat-man-proposes-to-his.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by tellwisdom: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Spits undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Money is speaking ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by rheether(f): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Should I propose to my boyfriend? its taking forever jhooor.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aww. Lucky girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by 9ja4show: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:

Go ahead, nothing wrong with that

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by idu1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
tellwisdom:
Spits undecided
How far

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm, Bubu recession never enta dis one pocket o, abeg do the needful grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
All today's thread are all about engagement ring, pre wedding shoot and all that cry cry.

Where are you nigga undecided
It's taking like forever cry cry
Don't even propse cheesy cheesy
I'm waiting

Iamnawty cry cry
Coman see this

Don't quote me please except if you are my Bestie and I only have one here undecided

and to you guys with the mentality that all girls are oloshos/ asewos undecided, stay there ooo.

While making your money, let a lady be beside you. That way, you will appreciate her more when the money comes.

Goan check them out in dating section. 40+ guys looking for a relationship cheesy cheesy. You think say Na only ladies dey dey desperate abi . You go soon discover mungo park jare tongue

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by steppin: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some men mumu eh! You bought her a car cos you wanna propose? Now, no one would ever know if she'd reject the proposal or not, cos the answer is a definitely a yes. When she leaves him during his time of difficulty, he'll tag all women gold diggers and go on revenge mission against women.

62 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by OCTAVO: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by aninexzy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
No ooooo! Na private jet hm for use propose! Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by rosieflower2(f): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by weblord1900: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Woq
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by tyson99(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
when I never even get Gf and old age is approaching,pls who's looking for husband

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by chydii(f): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please where did he find money?
Biko show me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by oochi123(f): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chai some women re lucky.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rabbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by VanBommel(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:
drop your boyfriend and follow me

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by olasesi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
That's cool.

But really

It's more difficult to get a car than to propose

Better then would have been to say "A man got a car and then proposed it to his girlfriend"

Then I would say HURRAY!!!. A car!!!?

Anyone can propose jare, na the car part be the issue.

The post made it like it was genius.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by zanebaddo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't like all these stories with source from blogs, if it's not told by a registered nairalander believe it at your own peril...

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
this babe has uk papers. the guy is from the yeast

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by chronique(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
How come the 2 cars in the pix are different colors? Maybe the silver one is the guys own and the other is for the girl but wait a minute. The pix of the other ride doesn't look like it was taken at night like the pic of the proposal. Anyways,I wish them hml in future.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
rheether:

I told you before we started that I just want to fvck and run, stop expecting too much from me woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Dongreat(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oh. Another brother in arms has dropped his weapon and total lose his guard. You propose doesn't guarantee marriage. Moreover women are wired to the impression you show em. Buying her a car for proposing, be ready to be her a yatch for sealing the wedding with a kiss, a house for getting pregnant, a jet for successful delivery and .... nairalanders please help me here undecided grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by mranswer: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Seen it on instagram
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
tellwisdom:
Spits undecided

Why u dey vex undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by LifeDrama: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
God please bless us all so that we can also bless others..

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
You see, this is why I tell them to focus on making money.

It can make a whole family to be singing your praise upandan.... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by chubbygal(f): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na waooo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Gabbywatch10: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Y wount de planning begin y wount de count down begin y will u stop screaming, having taking into consideration what was involve . Indi ara.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) by Kizyte(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
He proposed to you with a fine car, of course you'll accept him even if you don't love him but later, una eyes go open and you'll know it's not a good idea proposing with a gift.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Wife-To-Be Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.