Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? (451 Views)

Boy Who Advised Guys To Rape "Hard To Get" Girls Claims His Account Was Hacked / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / Why Are Many Ladies Fond Of Deceiving Guys That They Are Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? by oluwasunshine(f): 1:51pm On May 02, 2015
Is it really cumpulsory for you to lie to your partner when you are in love with him that you are a virgin? Opinion

I am using this medium to tell all virgin nairalander to continue their goodwork and not to allow any useless man to deflower them.
Re: Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? by bammy777(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? by fuckshit: 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
I am using this medium to tell all virgin nairalander to continue their goodwork and not to allow any useless man to deflower them.

…but if any man is fυςking useful; you can let him “deflower" you grin grin
Re: Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 02, 2015
always say the truth. If He runs then He is an ido!t.
Re: Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? by agarawu23(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2015
which flower are you talking about? undecided
Re: Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? by PHAYOL81: 3:55pm On May 02, 2015
Simple, dats because dey want a responsible new mate.
Re: Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 02, 2015
My lady actually told me that she has been fvckn 5guys before me cry
Re: Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? by tpiadotcom: 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Is it really cumpulsory for you to lie to your partner when you are in love with him that you are a virgin? Opinion

Be specific plz.

Who lied to their partner that they were a virgin?

Since this bothers you so much sotay you open thread, let's examine the issue.

(1) (Reply)

My German Story... A Must Read! / Dangote Want To Still Marry / The Ugly, The Bad And The Good Of Being Perpetually Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.