Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD (29326 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Govs Call For Sack Of Mu’azu, NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Let's die it. Nothing go happen to the Apple of your eyes. grin

Btw, were you a truck pusher at anytime? grin
Nobody wants to get hurt anyway - We are all peace loving gentlemen. wink

I'm a living Truckpusher.

Under MAMA PUT Incorporated grin

You wan join us? cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by egift(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Its ok.

It was just that bad that some people are taking it too far and surprisingly most of these people you mentioned were on that thread and they never bothered to call the attention of that fellow,instead they liked and shared that posts - That was the height of it.

It is easier to pull a crowd but very hard to control their actions but on that very day I can categorically say that the threat maker had the blessings of the very people that I have respect for and this is not the first time that such ugly scenario has played out here with key supporters of the APC in this forum feigning ignorance.

Because with such words emanating from that quarter if anything happens to that boy even if unconnected - People will react and this is the last thing we all want to witness from this forum.
[/s]

I like all you wrote because I too believe the comment is out of place. But I cancelled it because you have done worst and have no moral ground to confront that guy for committing an offense you enjoy a lot "Cross the line, hitting below the belt and kicking those that are down".

I wish for Unity, Respect and Development for every Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Going over to the natural habitat?

Just finished a course lately? QMS Lead Auditor!

Knew it?
QMS lead auditor is not a familiar for dowstream sector ,I guess its a thing for upstream and midstream guys.

Was up with ya - Are you running a full time day crew or normal shift.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by PassingShot(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nobody wants to get hurt anyway - We are all peace loving gentlemen. wink

I'm a living Truckpusher.

Under MAMA PUT Incorporated grin

You wan join us? cheesy

No. Thanks for the offer even though you didn't answer the question. grin

Peace. Greet barcanista.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

I like all you wrote because I too believe the comment is out of place. But I cancelled it because you have done worst and have no moral ground to confront that guy for committing an offense you enjoy a lot "Cross the line, hitting below the belt and kicking those that are down".

I wish for Unity, Respect and Development for every Nigerian.
See them ,children of the church of anger and venom. grin grin grin

Well, I've repented anyway ,can't you see? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 02, 2015
atlwireles:
Why is Muazu and the current NWC still making noise. Come May 29, the funding of the PDP will solely depend on Delta, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and Rivers states. Please people get the message now, Muazu, the current NWC have all expired. You guys can freely defect to APC. PDP believers do not expect power in the next 8 years, we are going to build a new party and grow from there. The party is now anchored in SS/SE/SW and Muazu brings zero value to the party as it stands today.
For the first time i agree with you, the pdp has a lot of rebranding to do. A performing Apc government will make it more difficult.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
QMS lead auditor is not a familiar for dowstream sector ,I guess its a thing for upstream and midstream guys.

Was up with ya - Are you running a full time day crew or normal shift.

Normal 12 hour shift. I'm really doing fine....

Actually, QMS is mandatory for ALL business units. It's benefits are numerous.

As a lead auditor, I'm qualified and competent to lead a team of auditors to audit a system or process in line with the ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Normal 12 hour shift. I'm really doing fine....

Actually, QMS is mandatory for ALL business units. It's benefits are numerous.

As a lead auditor, I'm qualified and competent to lead a team of auditors to audit a system or process in line with the ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
I see.
Did you guys get your ISO certification first before the introduction of QMS lead auditors training , hence making it mandatory for all business unit or its just part of your career development part and appraisal needs?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by luvmijeje(f): 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
ozo13:
grin e no fit happen nah.u r pointing finger to oliseh metuh.what abt d odas like ffk , fayose n oda governors dat grossly misbehave during d electioneering campaign .let them leave wt it.dos guy r seeking to dissolve it cos dey fink dat will pave way for Jonathan may be in 2019 and dats not possible. I don't see Jonathan representing PDP as presidential candidate again.his period of luck I think is over.funny enough d luck got him almost everything in life a person would hv wished to be.bt coming bk for a second tenure again , I personally don't think its gonna be possible again

That's why I said one of those that causes the demise of Jonathan. Fayose is the deputy chief instigator of Jonathan fall while FFK contribute zero effort because nobody takes him serious.

But the chief instigator is Jonathan himself.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by luvmijeje(f): 8:25pm On May 02, 2015
trappatoni:
metuh try now , omi lo po ju oka lo grin

E no try at all, he didn't know what his job entails.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see.
Did you guys get your ISO certification first before the introduction of QMS lead auditors training , hence making it mandatory for all business unit or its just part of your career development part and appraisal needs?

I did as part of my career development shaa. ..but my company is seriously working to have that ISO certification.

U don go over to Romance?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

I did as part of my career development shaa. ..but my company is seriously working to have that ISO certification.

U don go over to Romance?
That's better ,I hate it when professional training are attached to appraisals and yearly increment with total obscurity on career development, though everything is still about the money. wink

Nobody is looking for a job, we are all looking for money - If we are looking for job we should be in our various villages helping our people to weed out grasses for a plate of eba. cheesy

What's the duration of your training?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's better ,I hate it when professional training are attached to appraisals and yearly increment with total obscurity on career development, though everything is still about the money. wink

Nobody is looking for a job, we are all looking for money - If we are looking for job we should be in our various villages helping our people to weed out grasses for a plate of eba. cheesy

What's the duration of your training?

Hahaha hah. Your words eehhnn! !!

It's a 5- day training.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha hah. Your words eehhnn! !!

It's a 5- day training.
must have grilled you guys like some kinda barbecue.

That means it was part of your working training?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
must have grilled you guys like some kinda barbecue.

That means it was part of your working training?

It was a thorough grilling. ..

I used my off days to do it.....
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

It was a thorough grilling. ..

I used my off days to do it.....
I guess you were also well remunerated for using your precious rest days for the job?

Don't even lie about it bro grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess you were also well remunerated for using your precious rest days for the job?

Don't even lie about it bro grin grin

I dey learn for where you dey...u know every na...I have a lot of courses lined up for my development. ....
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

I dey learn for where you dey...u know every na...I have a lot of courses lined up for my development. ....
Are your courses, both local and foreign planned at each end of your last appraisal or they have a clear road map as soon as you join up?

How organized are they?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are your courses, both local and foreign planned at each end of your last appraisal or they have a clear road map as soon as you join up?

How organized are they?

On paper, yes. I'm responsible for my personal development. My system dey try for training well...but they aren't usually planned as you enter shaaa. ...

I've attended a whole lot of them....
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

On paper, yes. I'm responsible for my personal development. My system dey try for training well...but they aren't usually planned as you enter shaaa. ...

I've attended a whole lot of them....
I see.

Nice chatting with you - We can talk more next time I'm in town.

See you around in the romance section. cheesy tongue
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see.

Yeah. Really nice.

U dey stop our chat because of that section?

Repent. Repent.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Yeah. Really nice.

U dey stop our chat because of that section?

Repent. Repent.
what's more important than romance in this life apart from making money which is a prequisite to having a beautiful romance? wink
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

You must surely have known that I wasn't present and there's no way I would have supported that. I am equally confident that people like egift Omenka Obiagelli Mzjackbauress NgeneUkwenu and others would not support anyone wishing him evil. That's crossing the line.

Passingshot, check my moniker...This post shows you're a damn liar...Truckpusher will believe you at his peril...You were the one insulting and even writing episodes to blackmail & humiliate barcanista in case anybody according to you should dare consider him for a political appointment. I confronted you solely and seriously in that thread...It was on same thread that the female among you(Mzjackbauress)reiterated the threat to barcanista's life for which I am not too sure again if it is Mogidi or who that confronted her on the issue...This incident occurred recently not up to weeks...To deny that you weren't there is a big fat lie...Though I think that incident wasn't the first, you guys are threatening barcanista's life...I have told you severally, quit hypocrisy and lies...Don't massage Truckpusher ego with lies and deceit in order to get close to him...barcanista can confirm this incident and the given thread...Truckpusher be careful with these APC guys...better sleep with venomous viper than them...thanks
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Passingshot, check my moniker...This statement shows you're a damn liar...Truckpusher will believe you at his peril...You were the one insulting and even writing episodes to blackmail barcanista in case anybody should consider him for political appointment. I confronted you solely and seriously in that thread...It was on same thread that the female among you(Mzjackbauress)reiterated the threat to barcanista's life for which I am not too sure again if it is Mogidi or who that confronted her on the issue...This incident occurred recently not up to weeks...To deny that you weren't there is a big fat lie...Though I think that incident wasn't the first, you guys are threatening barcanista....I have told you severally, quit hypocrisy and lies...Don't massage Truckpusher ego with lies and deceit in order to get close to him...barcanista can confirm this incident and the given thread...Truckpusher be careful with these APC guys...
Let's just die it for now - If they try anything funny trust me ,they will testify with their own mouth.

No time - No face.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see.

Well done o! You and Dearpreye just de intimidate some of us.

angry angry angry angry
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
My guy, free them make them de deceive themselves. You think say Truckpusher even take am serious? Truckpusher is no dummy. When they are tired they will pack up! Thank you for everything brother
Whynotthetruth:

Passingshot, check my moniker...This post shows you're a damn liar...Truckpusher will believe you at his peril...You were the one insulting and even writing episodes to blackmail & humiliate barcanista in case anybody according to you should dare consider him for a political appointment. I confronted you solely and seriously in that thread...It was on same thread that the female among you(Mzjackbauress)reiterated the threat to barcanista's life for which I am not too sure again if it is Mogidi or who that confronted her on the issue...This incident occurred recently not up to weeks...To deny that you weren't there is a big fat lie...Though I think that incident wasn't the first, you guys are threatening barcanista's life...I have told you severally, quit hypocrisy and lies...Don't massage Truckpusher ego with lies and deceit in order to get close to him...barcanista can confirm this incident and the given thread...Truckpusher be careful with these APC guys...better sleep with venomous viper than them...thanks
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:

angry angry angry angry
We just talking bro. grin

I never knew we share a lot in common. cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
what's more important than romance in this life apart from making money which is a prequisite to having a beautiful romance? wink

There you go again!

Your mouth strong for that section die....I've even made a post there before......Ask barca!
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let's just die it for now - If they try anything funny trust me ,they will testify with their own mouth.

No time - No face.

No p. bro...thanks
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
We just talking bro. grin

I never knew we share a lot in common. cheesy

We don't share anything in common!

I don't go to Romance section!
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:

angry angry angry angry

He's my boss! You know how it works na! !
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

We don't share anything in common!

I don't go to Romance section!
I go forget five naira for your face now grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Daughter Shahida's Introduction (Photos) / 10,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Bauchi With "RIP APC Coffin" / Udom Needs N1.2 Billion To Complete Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge, (lodge Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.